Fantastic Older Wife

Story Info
Loving Wife.
756 words
3.37
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife when I was in my twenties at bar. She was in her early thirties. She asked if I would dance with her. I had a bit too much to drink and said I would. As we slowed dance she pressed her body hard against me. Then I felt her hand touching my privates. She started telling me she was not from around here and needed a place to stay. She only brought a few clothes along. That hand that she used to feel me took my arm that I had around her and placed it on her breasts. She had good size ones. She got me horny and I wanted to get laid. I offered her my place for the night and she tells me I'm such a good person. As we got in my car she leaned towards me and kissed me while rubbing my privates.

Once inside my place we sat on couch and started making out. We were French kissing wildly and grabbing on another's privates. I pushed her down and straddled on top of her groping her breasts and pressing my private into her. She pulled her top up giving me the opportunity to suck on her breasts. She had the biggest tits I ever seen on a female and nipples that looked hot on them. I began sucking the nipples and while doing that slipped my hand into her pantie to finger her.. She was the hairiest broad I ever been with. I undid my pants, pulled my stiff rod out pulled her pantie over to the side and began screwing her. When I felt I was going to explode, I pulled out and shot onto her tits.

We showered and got in bed. She was totally naked. She was the hottest looking older gal that I ever been with. In bed she placed my arm over her and started squeezing my sack. My hand groped her breasts and then went down rubbing her hairy cunt area.

The following morning she picked up the clothes she had and began to leave. I said "Stay as long as you want." She took me up on my offer. She has the features that I always desired. We screwed a lot, She never denied me from banging her. Then when we was watching porn together in the bed room she said, "Marry me." So I did.

After we married I was really horny. I ripped open her top groped her tits and forced myself on her talking dirty to her and eating her out. I told her her I'm role playing a rapist and does it bother you. "Hell no, it turns me on!" I started to rape her at various times and places at home to have sex with her. After we got married she told me she can't give birth because she was kind of messed up down there. It didn't bother me if we didn't have kids.

I was drunk one night and wanted sex really bad She wasn't into sexual play, she had a headache. I started slapping her tits calling her dirty names and really eating her out until she was wet down there. Then I forced my dick in her and pumped away. "Stop! I don't want your cum in me! " I think I gave her the biggest load that I ever had. Two months later she said that I got her pregnant.

During her pregnancy her tits filled out and got bigger and her hairy bush covered part of her pregnant belly. I told her she looked so hot that she turns me on exposing herself to me. I would run my stiff cock over her milk breasts, swollen belly and very hairy pussy. Then she started squeezing her nipples and shooting the milk on my privates and ask me is that cooling me off.. " Dam woman! you know how to make me happy being married to you.

For a short while when I couldn't poke her, she pulled her pantie over my dick and masturbated me with her tits until she was covered with my cum. "Not many wives would try to please her husband like I do." The hospital shaved off her very hot looking hairy beaver hairs but I know it will grow back and maybe it will be thicker and longer. As for her breasts they may get empty out but she will be carrying the biggest hanging tits a woman has with stretch marks on them.