Fantastical

Story Info
Wife satisfies two sets of fantastical desires.
1.8k words
3.53
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySin
MySin
42 Followers

We had talked about it for many years, a fantasy that Sally and I both found exhilarating but never had even come close to living out.

It started with a trip to a local upper-end hotel. She was dressed to the hilt in a sheer black top with a revealing half-bra underneath and a skirt sans panties, with a garterbelt and stockings beneath. She wore heavy makeup with lots of rouge and a bright red lipstick topped with lip gloss, her neck adorned with a chain necklace that had extensions down to her breasts where her nipples were encircled with slightly tight loops that kept them erect, jutting up against her top. Long silver earrings hung down and they seductively swayed with her every move.

We shared a sensual cocktail and chatted nervously about the rest of the evening. We both wondered out loud about if either of us would lose our nerve, agreeing that we would only act jointly, that if either of us signaled that we wanted to exit the evening would be over and we would leave as we arrived, together.

As we headed out to the driveway to leave, I opened the car door for her. As she turned to enter it, I stopped and pulled her tightly to me, kissing her lightly on the neck and whispering "I will always love you gently in her ear". She smiled, kissed me back saying "I hope so".

In about twenty minutes we arrived at the hotel. I pulled up and she exited the car, tugging her skirt down as she headed to the lobby. I went and parked the car and also headed to the lobby. Upon entering the lobby I couldn't help but be amazed by her beauty and how sexy she looked. I moved to the front desk and registered for the room I had reserved for us, a suite on the top floor. The front desk clerk gave me two keys and pointed to the elevators.

I asked her for a Post-It note and wrote the room number on the note, stuck it to one of the keys and headed back to meet her. I gave her the key with the number on it. She stuck in her bra with a somewhat wicked smirk and turned towards the lobby bar.

I gave her maybe five minutes headstart and then also moved towards the bar. Upon entering I observed a moderate crowd and saw her seated alone at the closest end of the bar. I proceeded down to the opposite end of the bar and sat down at a table by myself. A cocktail waitress soon appeared and I ordered a mojito and asked her to also give one to the lady dressed in black at the bar. She smiled as if she knew the plot and turned to get the drinks.

In a few minutes the waitress returned with my mojito and the bartender was delivering one to Sally. Seated next to her now was a nice looking, sharply-dressed man who appeared to be perhaps fifteen or twenty years younger than her. They both had cocktails in front of them and appeared to be having an enjoyable conversation.

I tried not to gawk at her or otherwise be obvious but it was more than just a bit difficult to be so fascinated without being patently transparent in my attention. I soon noticed that he moved his hand onto her thigh and that she had turned to more directly face him as they talked. I could only imagine she was making sure to display her stunning charms more openly. They would be impossible to ignore as I m certain her nipples were now clearly visible above the shelf of her bra, at least in my head.

With that image in my head, I paid my tab and walked down the bar towards the lobby exit. I could see her glance at me as I passed by. I wasn't sure what I had expected to see and maybe my own excitement was distorting my perception, but in my mind I was quite sure I had seen a look of anticipatory delight in her eyes. She looked somewhat electrified. Intense and intent. It was a far cry from the look of reluctance that I had feared I would be seeing.

I moved briskly thru the lobby. I m not sure my mind or my heart was racing the most as I entered the elevator for the 8th floor and our suite, but there was no question that I was experiencing a simultaneous rush of both exhilaration and nervous apprehension.

I sat on the edge of the bed for a few minutes to gather my thoughts, my breath and my nerve. With one final deep breath I opened the closet and then the folding luggage rack inside. I sat on the luggage rack and moved it around several times to acquire a view of the bed, then placed a spare blanket from inside the closet onto the rack to give me a bit more support and some comfort. I didn't know how long I would be inside there. I pulled my pants down and my dick was already engorged with just the anticipation of what might become. I slowly rubbed it to maintain that swollen anticipation.

After waiting for what seemed like an hour, I heard some rattling and the door opened. I could hear Sally and a man talking and laughing as they entered the suite. There were periods of silence interspersed with the chatter and giggles and I was certain they were kissing and fondling in those silent periods. My mind was inundated with mental pictures of them as I visualized what was transpiring in the other room. My dick was now in full erect bloom as the intensity of the moment grew.

It became silent for an extended period of time and I was now certain they were heavily engaged in raw physical contact. The certainty coupled with the uncertain details was driving me crazy. Just when I thought I couldn't bear the tension any longer, they stumbled into view from my perch in the closet. She was now only wearing her bra and the garter belt and stockings. He had a marvelous physique, muscular and fit wearing pair of tightly fitting boxer briefs with a pouch that was full of his manhood. It bulged with what was obviously a very large dick.

He pushed her onto the bed, jerked her bra down and began vigorously attacking her luscious tits, pulling and twisting one nipple while sucking hard on the other, then switching between the two. She managed to free her hands enough to push his briefs down and, true to expectation his dick burst out of them, waving proudly. It was even bigger than I had thought it might be, long and thick. She instantly began tugging on it and occasionally gently cradling his balls.

I was overcome with emotion as I watched from the closet. I had conquered my fear and my jealousy and a rush of raw sexual energy had taken me over. The obvious unconstrained lust, energy and enthusiasm of Sally were a massive turn on for me.

They rolled feverishly around on the bed caught up in raw physical magnetism. Sally escaped from under him and lunged at his huge dick. She placed her lips over its swollen, purple head licking circles around it with her tongue and intermittently moving down the shaft for just a few inches before resuming her fascination with the head. After a few minutes she plummeted down the full length of the shaft, taking its entirety into her mouth. She paused for a couple of seconds with her lips tight against its base before sliding them oh-so-slowly back up to the head. Her red lipstick tracked all up and down his cock as her signature. He laid back on the bed to enjoy the magnificence of her oral efforts.

Meanwhile, in the closet I was doing my best to keep my own activity at an inaudible level. I was sure my breathing could be heard back in the lobby and my jerking off out in the parking lot.

Sally now repeated that series several times and then began to bob enthusiastically on his cock, going down to the balls every few strokes and now sensually massaging his balls as she did so. Then she accelerated the bobbing and squeezed his balls firmly as she worked diligently on his dick. In a minute or so he quivered and convulsed, sending a rope of his cum into her mouth. She stopped bobbing and paused to gather all of his cum. She wantonly gobbled the cum and sucked hard on his dick, making a very special effort not to allow any spillage as she swallowed his load.

After he had cum and she had gulped it down, she began bobbing again but slowly this time to clean his dick of any possible remnant of cum. She grabbed his shaft and firmly squeezed it as she slid her hand slowly up its full length to extract his last possible drop, carefully licking the head at the very end to clean it.

He laid motionless on the bed for a few minutes. Sally slowly moved her head up his torso and kissed him on the cheek, thanked him for a great time and that she was expecting her husband soon and he should leave.

He bent over and kissed her on the breasts one more time, lifted himself up from the bed and began following his clothing trail, picking up items as he moved towards the suite s parlor. There he dressed quickly and left in just a couple of minutes uttering a soft "goodbye" just before the door closed behind him.

Sally walked over to the closet, opening the bi-fold doors. She looked down at my raging hard on.

"Well, how did I do? Did you enjoy it?"

"Enormously. Spectacularly." I replied.

"Me too. Scared to death that I couldn't do it. And SO glad that I finally did. Maybe we will have to do it again sometime."

"I'm in if you are" I quickly responded, before she might change her mind.

"Marvelous. But for now we can't let that go to waste" as she nodded at my erection.

Sally reached out, took my hand and I stood up from the luggage rack. She led me to the bed, pushed me back onto it and dived down on my dick. My turn I thought and she methodically repeated her performance with the stranger leaving a trace of her remaining red lipstick. I wasn't nearly as well endowed as her guest but she didn't seem to mind and I came as hard as I had in years, maybe ever.

We put our clothes back on and headed to the car for the trip home. And on the drive home she surprised me yet again. After saying "Did I ever tell you I just love sucking cock?" she leaned against the passenger door, she hiked her skirt up, started rubbing her hard clit and brought herself to a shuddering orgasm.

It's most certainly a night that I will never, ever forget. And I am so lucky to have this spectacular woman as my wife and lover.

MySin
MySin
42 Followers