Fantasy?

Story Info
Was it real or just a fantasy?
1.1k words
4.18
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm fantasising that, as I'm lying here on my bed with the curtains open, my neighbour can see me...

I'm hot and horny and start to play with my nipples through my thin dress. I pull down the front, releasing them, and tweak my nipples into sensitive peaks. Aahhhhhhhhhh. One hand slides down and pulls up the short dress. No knickers...

My hand rubs down over my pussy and back up, fingers dip slightly in, at the top, then slide down between the lips over the clit and into the hot place below. It's wet in there, I dip my fingers in then slide the wetness up and over my clit. All the while my other hand is still tweaking one nipple, a bit harder now and more urgently.

And the neighbour.. I imagine him going from adjusting himself to accommodate his growing girth, to gripping it tightly through the fabric of his shorts.

I moan as I start to rub my clit with purpose. Every now and then plunging 1,2,3 fingers inside myself.

He yanks down the front of his shorts and pulls out his hard cock, holding it tightly, overwhelmed with excitement at what he is witnessing.

Suddenly I stop and reach into my bedside table, pulling out my dolphin vibrator. I start to rub it over my pussy, wetting it thoroughly and teasing myself a bit.

I push it inside me, slowly, in and out a few times, then plunge it in hard and deep, the dolphin head vibrating against my clit. I arch and wriggle a bit, edging it into that special place, eyes closed, lost in fantasy and pleasure.

Oh god, I come hard and quickly, spasming around the vibrating thing inside me, pulling hard on my nipples, moaning out loud.

My neighbour is beside himself. He quickly shoves his cock back in his pants and jumps over the low wall. The back door is wide open, it's a hot day. He sneaks in, makes a beeline for my bedroom, peeps around the door. I am just pulling out the vibrator. It makes a sucking noise. I'm still gasping, eyes still closed.

He hastily pulls off his shorts and kicks off his flip flops. Next thing he is on the bed, grabbing me by the hips and flipping me over and, all in one swift movement, he plunges his engorged cock straight into me, pulling my hips up against him as he pushes right into my hot wet hole, still spasming with aftershocks.

I am speechless, shocked into silence, and he takes the opportunity to bang deep into me, in and out, again and again. He's too big, too hard and it hurts, despite my dripping wetness. As I make a noise of protest he pushes my head into the pillow so that I am totally muffled.

He groans out loud and, against my will, I get hotter and wetter as he hits that spot inside me, making me turn into a helpless puddle of jelly.

God, the heat of his cock, the hardness and the softness of it inside me; so much better than my dolphin! He must be huge - he's filled me up like the vibrator can't. I'm stretched wide, it's almost painful but oh so good! Pleasure combined with pain - a unique experience for me.

Oh my god, I cum around him; mortified, unwilling, but unable to help it. It's so intense, so much better than my vibrator. My whole body shudders, my mind is blank, it feels like I'm never going to stop cumming.

He pulls out slowly, and runs his cock all over my juicy lips, coating himself with my wetness. Then his hand lifts off my head and before I can even think about raising it, one hand grabs a bum cheek and pulls it to the side and I feel the wet tip of his cock pushing on my tight arse hole. Oh my God, he's so big and I've never taken it up the arse.

He keeps pushing, pulling out a little, then dipping back into my wet pussy, then pushing in a bit further. It hurts. But I'm so limp that I can only groan out a soft 'no, its too sore, no, please no'. He just pushes in further. Then he takes his hand off his cock and I think he's going to stop, not sure I want him to.

My body tenses up as I feel him fumbling around on the bed and then theres something cold and hard being plunged into my pussy. My vibrator! In the next instant he brutally forces his cock deep into my smallest hole and I scream, still muffled by the pillow.

Oh my God! I'm so filled up that I can't even try to fight. And, weirdly, as he fucks me hard, pounding into my depths, one hand holding tightly onto my hip, the other shoving the vibrator in and out of my pussy, just as hard as his cock up my arse.

The pain, the pleasure, tears leaking out my eyes as I moan while saying "no, no, it's too sore, no please stop". And yet my hips are pushing back on him, forcing him deeper, harder. Banging back onto his cock, grinding against the vibrator.

My body starts to shudder as I start cumming and cumming - he doesn't stop banging me and I just keep cumming, until I feel a huge gush of wetness spurting out of my pussy.

Thinking I've wet myself, I'm thoroughly humiliated. But he feels the wet spurting on him and groans loudly, dropping the vibrator as he clutches my arse in 2 hands and gushes his cum into my arse. His shout of release makes me cum yet again, forcing more gushing.

He pulls out, creating a waterfall of cum dripping down my crack. As he let's go of my hips, I collapse flat in front of him. I'm mortified and unable to even lift my head to catch a glimpse of him. He moves quickly away and I hear him climb off the bed and slip out of the room. The back door closes and he's gone. So am I.

Did I dream it? No, I could never have fantasized all of that - things that I've never even imagined. And the pain in my arse and my pussy tells its own story. Where did he come from? How did he know? Was it actually the neighbour?

I decided I simply don't care. It was unbelievable and I'll for sure be parading in front of the open window and teasing myself in full view of the house next door. Maybe, just maybe, it'll happen again.