All Comments on 'Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 03'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the usual garbage

Roukeadams07Roukeadams07over 1 year ago

Loved it. I'm a big fan of your work. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter. I loved the numerous vicious canings as the Women delighted in striping his buttocks over and over. Thank you for including more about the Phallus Chair, and the greased shaft invading his parted cheeks. Perhaps the shaft will become thicker. I can imagine his whimpering as his anus is stretched even wider, and the Women relish his misery.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

It really does amuse me to see that, as I write this, the first ever comment on this chapter arrived 10 days ago. It was from 'anonymous', of course and I quote: 'the usual garbage'. Well at least (s)he is succinct! What confuses me is that this is the third chapter. If it is 'garbage' why the fuck have you read all 3 chapters? And why don't you have the courage of your convictions and put your name to your criticism? I wonder how many stories you've had published here?

I'm loving this series, Sputnik57. I'll give this chapter 5 stars, and send a heartfelt plea for chapter 4 to follow swiftly on this very hot one. Thank you for writing such a hot story.

WetneedylindaWetneedylindaover 1 year ago

Love to.have sputnik.in my possession licking my wet needy pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...