Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The whole procedure will be filmed of course, you'll have the pleasure of seeing yourself put firmly in your place while you write..." She laughed aloud as he was bent over the bench and shackled tight.

"...there'll be no chance of you suffering writer's block now you're my property... we'll have a sordid tale from you, each and every day!" Percy bucked at the bench, stimulating his erect cock and testing his bonds on hearing the sound of a cane cutting the air; he flinched as he heard the impact, then heard Cassie give out a mournful cry, edged with a definite masochistic pleasure... then as he poked his cheeks high in submissive anticipation of receiving the same from Sylvia, his eyes were drawn to a maid dragging a wicker laundry basket into view, her smile at him intense as items of soiled underwear spilt from its overflowing top, she holding them at arms length a d contorting her face as she placed them back, atop the pile. Sylvia flexed her cane in anticipation of awarding punishment as 'Priscilla' squirmed in her new uniform, her black silk clad buttocks exposed invitingly.

"Some items are cleaner, some are dirtier. It'll be your job to determine which need the longer wash... and only your nose will tell you that!" Without further ado, her cunt already hot with the triumph of the day, Madam Sylvia Birching raised her cane high, and amidst tha song of Martha's cane and Cassie's pitiful cries, she brought the cane down hard, and heard the cry of her own maid as the rod impacted the black silken panties again and again. Dressed as a maid, in bondage, and facing the task of sniffing gussets, Percy was swiftly reduced to tears... and with the cries of masochistic misery from Cassie to accompany him, he tensed in the stockings and heels as he duly soiled his panties... the orgasm in tears enthralling his spiteful feminine audience as he pumped his semen to the elasticated panties. Sylvia was majestic on her use of the cane, her cunt wet as she watched his tears flow... her triumph over him confirmed as she thought on which friends should see her conquest first.

12