Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 11

Story Info
Percy made to realise the humiliation of that reality.
1.7k words
4.44
3.7k
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Percy was now never allowed to forget his lowly status, and this was brought home to him in exquisite circumstances, his humiliation knowing a fresh and cutting edge on his visiting Eva Kane's residence. Naked but for a jewel encrusted butt plug, a black ball-gag, and a silver ring of ownership adorning the neck of his scrotum, Sylvia stopped her car way short of Eva's front door, Percy's cock, allowed freedom from the spiked cage on this occasion, jutted erect on seeing two ranks of smiling women standing either side of a white carpet laid out and up to the door, in which stood a horsewhip bearing Madam Kane.

Led on all fours onto the white carpet which echoed his defeat, his cock boned rigid with masochistic pleasure as he was shown for what he truly was, and the goading and sneering eyes of women seeing his shame for the first time, let him know their enjoyment of his humiliation was thoroughly appreciated. Sylvia smirked in triumph as she strutted between the two applauding rows of housekeeping staff and administrative women, parading her beaten prize, the cage left off in order to have these women see the boning erection which illustrated his shameful pleasure in being exposed as the defeated slave of feminine dominance.

That cock perked all the more, as he recognised some of the women from the book club, women who'd seemed very ordinary, and whom he'd been cocksure with, in his rare interactions with them, his eyes noting that several of those women flexed canes and short whips of their own, having him know that his enslavement would not just be enjoyed by Eva alone. Their sneers were particularly sharp as they witnessed the evidence of his downfall with pert sexual excitement at knowing he'd now be at their beck and call. Eva flicked her whip with an impatience as she took the pleasure of belittling him further, as Sylvia handed her his leash and had him cower at her feet, his gag preventing the adoration of her heeled shoes he so desired.

"Behold Percy Harris ladies, once so proud, now dominated, beaten, and longing to kiss the feet of any woman... ours to punish for his pathetic and disgraceful scribblings which confirm his absolute worship of dominant womanhood!" Percy's couldn't help but dribble a thread of sticky pre-cum as he basked in the humiliation of being seen by fresh feminine eyes, their broad hips and buttocks jostling in tight skirts as they strutted about on tall heels which accentuated their black stockinged legs deliciously, on moving nearer him to goad and sneer. The sights and scents of mature woman expressing their dominance as they delighted in showing him their utter contempt, teasing his senses excruciatingly, and having him long to sniff their more intimate scents... and shoot his mess in a tribute to the natural pomp and arrogance they exuded.

The eager guests and female staff filed into Madam Kane's palatial residence, following her and Sylvia, many taking the opportunity to flick Percy's jostling backside with their short whips, whilst admiring the jewel encrusted bas of the generously girthed butt plug, displayed humiliatingly by him as he waddled along on all fours with those ringed balls hanging, the host of women applauded Madam Eva Kane as on entering a luxuriantly appointed lounge, she lifted a newly designed dust sheet for a book not yet published, as she posed with Percy on a leash, Sylvia posing beside her and sneering down at the naked and owned male.

"Behold, the cover for our latest publication, 'The Absolute Power of Femininity'..." She stared down at Percy with a look of sneering contempt.

"I know it'll sell well, having seen some of the sordid filth you've scribed in the past... but of course, you'll get no credit for it anymore!..." Percy's anus clenched at the plug, his sense of utter submission magnified deliciously, as to a roar of contented female applause, he was shown what else was written on the sleeve, after the sneering Eva had read it out.

"...written by the enslaved male property of Madams Sylvia Birching and Eva Kane..." Sylvia flicked the flesh of his flanks with her whip as the applause tinged with spiteful satisfaction died down, if only just a little.

"... that'll add extra spice for the pathetic males who buy it... and for the every budding dominatrix making a covert purchase, and perhaps urging them to out their pleasure in joining a supremest group such as ours..." As Percy gasped and poked his cock high in an obvious pleasure at the belittlement, giving those newer women a tart reward of rich sexual arousal in confirming he was truly an owned cur, as Eva's clitoris poked to match it, as she continued where the domineering Sylvia left off.

"...and talking of coming out, this will be known as volume one... and your picture will be on the reverse cover, entitled 'The Author'..." Every woman there grinned with pert spite, their cunts hot for the attentions of a tongue that was now knowing the full price of his pathetic servility, as Eva showed him the photo they'd use for volume one... Sylvia governing his buttocks with sharp flicks of her whip as he thrust his cock in the air, in an aura of submissive defeat to the cruel whims of womanhood. He grunted almost excitedly through the restricting ball-gag which allowed him no opinion on the matter, almost relieved to see just the profile of his face in the tight gimp-mask, the naked top half of his body framed by the broad thighs of Sylvia, and the glorious leather clad examples belonging to Maud, the whip he'd shot his mess to, teasing the eyes of all who saw it... but his relief was soon extinguished with spiteful aplomb by Eva, whose cunt now relished his grateful worship in submission as her smiling face made a contented addition.

"... you'll not escape full humiliation of course, Volume 2 will reveal a little more of your identity... and by the time we reach Volume 5 and your most deviant and pathetic submissions have been read and masturbated over..." She sighed with an intense erotic stimulation, her cunt tingling and wet with the sadistic delight of humiliating him, he, aware of the wringing of hands in expectation by his female audience as their goading looks enveloped him.

"... you'll be seen in your prettiest maid's outfit, your face revealed with you kneeling between Sylvia and I, the caption below reading, 'The Author, Percy Harris, Submissive'!" The crowd of women erupted into a cacophony of spiteful applause, as Percy's gape and whimper through the ball-gag told them he now knew his utter humiliation and disgrace would ensure a magnitude of orders for those earlier volumes... and between times, his most luridly masochistic offerings would be drawn from him with the utmost glee by Sylvia and associates, the taste of the whip and whiffs of cunt and feminine anus ensuring fantasies from the darkest corners of his mind were brought forth.

As he quivered, on a victorious Eva Kane's leash, her tensioning of it assuring he couldn't hide his face, and the lust for that disgrace that was dawning upon him, those women newer to the group who'd seemed so meek, now jostled to be nearer him for the chance to vent their feelings upon him through their whips, Sylvia sneered down at him as she handed a memory stick to Eva, telling him that his humiliation for the day was far from over.

"These are stories which I had one of our technical girls retrieve from a supposedly secure folder from his home computer..." She grinned in triumph as she flicked his backside with her whip, a little harder than previously.

"...stories fit for Volume 5 and beyond, lurid and depraved confessions of absolute masochism and the longing for the ultimate penalties imposed by sadistic feminine authority... for which our slave will receive an extra special judicial caning from myself and every woman here, for his futile attempt to keep them from us!" Percy bowed down and feigned the kissing of her feet though gagged, in total submission to her, his cock dribbling, anus tingling with a perverted pleasure on her now knowing his ultimate desires, castrations, torture... and that truly ultimate penalty. Sylvia sneered with satisfaction on guessing exactly what he thought as Eva clutched the damning memory stick, eager to read its contents... then question him about them as she dominated him at leisure.

"...he didn't have the courage to tell me about them, and looking at the disgraceful content, I'm not surprised... but the caning will have him repent his deceit, and take his mind down to further shameful fantasies." Eva grinned with a sadistic contentment of her own, as her maids moved furniture in preparation for the caning, a padded bench placed centrally on which the deviant and pathetically submissive male would be made to enjoy the dominance of every woman there, as beneath the spiteful smiles of those women, Eva tugged him toward a leather lounger, where she unashamedly dropped her tight skirt, and spreading her glorious thighs over each arm of the chair, and showed him an aroused cunt, the whiffs and tastes of, he'd soon become as familiar with as he was that of the illustriously dominant Sylvia.

"Sniff me and masturbate!... show us all how you think of our scheme, your ultimate humiliation, and the caning you face for your disobedience!" Percy was close to tears of submissive joy, as he eagerly took his cock in hand, the smiles of the women at his immediate humiliation, taking him to thoughts of that absolute humiliation he was now promised, outed and seen by the entire world for what he was... the owned property of women. As Eva sighed at his nose nudging her finger as it slipped through the slippery wetness of her shaven cunt, its heavenly whiffs telling him he well and truly knew his place as the women flicked their whips in anticipation, the semen rose from his balls in announcing the ecstasies to come.

As he grunted in an utter submission to womanhood, the spurting emission of his seed applauded wildly with pert cynicism at that admission of his surrender to them, Percy knew his fantasies were to become more than just reality... as the whiffs of a dominant's cunt and the echoes of flicking whips ensured he was gripped by the pure ecstasy of a submissive orgasm, the seed which confirmed his surrender to the satisfaction of his female betters, told him that it would be a reality beyond any fantasy he'd dreamt of.