All Comments on 'Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 11'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

How is it humiliation if it is what he wants? That’s like going to a restaurant and ordering your favorite meal and then telling us how humiliating it is to be eating.

He might be aroused at his submission but he certainly wouldn’t be humiliated. And do you have any idea how hard it is to walk and sport a full on erection

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for the long-awaited but much appreciated chapter.

I do think that allowing Percy to masturbate is more than he deserves. I think it would be more appropriate for Percy to have his prostate milked, and to be denied the pleasure of an orgasm.

I imagine him strapped to the spanking bench, legs spread wide, with a thick vibrating plug teasing his prostate. As his balls spasm, in desperate hope of an orgasm, his sticky cum drips out of his spiked chastity cage and into a bowl placed under him. Sylvia flicks his balls vigorously with her crop to encourage his offering and then, once he is drained, she spoon-feds him his disgusting mess, to the delight of the other women.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I.wonder is this story what you crave Sputnik or have you already experienced this and the story is a description of an event in.your past?

Sputnik57Sputnik577 months agoAuthor

Thank you 'Anonymous' - this is very much a craving; I only wish it were a description of events I would willingly have endured!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

completely over the top and so it isn't a bit erotic but just ridiculous stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...