Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Two on one Fantasy Comes True.
1.3k words
3.92
13.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers

She had often fantasized about it but now that it was close to becoming a reality she wasn't sure if she could go through with it. Being alone in her bedroom with two handsome men was a bit intense. Jak was sitting on the bed next to her, his arm behind her back with his comforting hands resting on her shoulders. He massaged her neck with one hand and her arm with the other.

Erik removed his shirt and the sight of his gorgeous body took her breath away for a moment. He stepped over to her, reaching his hand, lifting her chin, delivering a long seductive kiss. It was almost too much. He placed his hand behind her neck and leaned in once again. As he did, Jak moved his hand from her shoulder to her breast. Erik pressed her lips and force his tongue into her soft wet mouth as Jak fondled her and applied pulsating pressure to her nipple.

That was it, this was going to be fun! She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra then flung it across the room. Erik pressed her to the bed and layed over her body as they continued to make out. Jak got up from the bed and stood to remove his shirt. He had a light tan that complimented his toned upper body. He leaned back to the bed and slipped off her shorts leaving only her sheer laced panties.

Erik had already unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her voluptuous curves. Jak began tracing his fingers along her legs starting at the outside of her ankle, along her calf then along her thigh. He did this over and over, first one leg then the other. She could feel herself squealing inside. Erik lowered himself to her chest and used his wet tongue to bathe her breasts one at a time then going back to focus on her nipples which were now erect. That wasn't the only erection in the room.

Jak slipped her panties off and she accommodated him by parting her legs. she was already wet as he dove in. He began by running his tongue from her inner thigh to her smooth bare mound. He made a few passes along her pussy lips then jammed his tongue inside of her. She felt him moving his tongue inside of her cunt and it was driving her to the edge. She pushed his head away and he came back for her clit. Alternating between light tongue flicks and nibbling it with his lips, it was getting harder and harder. He then swiped her lips again with his tongue and lifted her ass so he could reach his tongue completely inside of her cunt, driving his tongue in and out as she struggled to get away from the intensity.

Erik slipped off his trousers and boxer shorts exposing his already stiff cock. He offered it to her mouth and she stuck out her tongue to lick the bead of clear precum that had appeared at the head. She liked the smooth texture and the slightly salty taste, she wanted more. Erik leaned forward and she took his head into her mouth. He pumped it back and forth a few times, just the tip. His cock began to grow harder, she leaned in and took his entire shaft into her mouth and held it there as she tongued his balls with his dick in her mouth. She slid off and there was a thick web of saliva that dripped to her chin.

Erik got up so that he and Jak could turn her around and position her on all fours, crossways on the bed. Jak kneeled on the bed in front of her face while Erik positioned himself behind her with his feet on the floor. He moistened his middle finger then started by rubbing her for a moment. He then slipped his middle and ring fingers inside of her pussy with his thumb resting on her asshole. He worked her for a bit then moistened her back door with her own juices.

Jak was stroking his cock as she watched him intently, occasionally licking her lips. He grabbed a fistful of hair with one hand and guided his swollen cock through her lips. She wasn't sure that she liked not being in control but she had no choice. He slowing stroked his member back and forth through her lips intermittently hitting the back of her throat. She couldn't take it all but it still felt amazing. Her saliva was dripping from the sides of her mouth and onto his engorged balls.

Erik was applying pressure to her by rubbing the head of his dick to her hardened clit, getting moisture from her dripping cunt. He forced himself inside of her and she let out a muffled moan. She was taking it and he was pumping her harder and harder. As he pressed, it forced Jak's cock farther down her throat causing her to gag momentarily. Erik continued to pound her until he erupted in a tremoring climax leaving her wanting more.

Jak stopped short of cumming, withdrawing from her mouth and edging himself until he reached the point of climax but before ejaculating. Only precum and a couple of anxious spurts escaped onto her lips. The two then traded sides rolling her onto her back with her head slightly over the edge of the bed. Jak started stroking his shaft in her groove before entering her. It wasn't the best position, he didn't really care for missionary all that much and she was already pretty sloppy.

Erik was semi-hard as he put his cock into her inverted mouth. She worked the head with her tongue, he slipped out of her and positioned his balls so she could lick and suck them as she wished. He soon got harder and took control again, sliding his cock all the way down her throat and back out. He did this several times as he got completely hard then he put his hand on her throat as he slid it in and held it there for what seemed like for ever. She couldn't breathe for a minute. Her eyes were watering and pleading. He eased up on her as she gasped for air.

Jak had already withdrawn and was massaging her asshole with her own juices. He pressed a finger in and ran it in a small circle. He lifted her and placed a pillow under her lower back with her knees in the air. He leaned down and licked her cunt and then lubed her puckered hole with his tongue. He smeared the precum all over the head of his dick and began to push. Only a little at first, each time a little deeper until he was inside of her. She was feeling pleasure and pain at the same time. She was really tight so he gave her time to adjust. He then slid it out and covered his cock with spit before ramming it back in, taking her by surprise. He got a rhythm going that he liked and was feeling it, so good!

Erik saw how much Jak was enjoying it and he wanted some of that tight ass for himself. He stroked his cock as her moans and Jak's groans became more frequent and louder. Jak couldn't hold on any longer and spit his load, cum was oozing out around the entrance. He pulled out and Erik stepped in.

She thought they were done but Jak went around front and held her arms above her head while Erik stuffed his already solid prick into her sloppy bunghole. He was immediately fucking her in the ass with all he had. She loved it, the cum load from Jak made Erik's cock slide in and out of her ass like it was nothing. She was close, and he could tell. As he pumped her he used his thumb to rub and pinch her love button, she was frantic. They reached the point of no return and both let go with a mutual explosion that left them completely drained.

Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers