Fantasy for My Slut Wife

Story Info
Fantasy I wrote for my little whore.
1.8k words
3.81
8.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Decree
Decree
11 Followers

"Do you consent to anything I decide for you to do tonight?" This is the question I ask you as I place the blindfold over your eyes. "Do I have your complete trust? Will you give me your will to use as my own?"

You give a little nod, and a quiet yes. I pull you towards me and kiss you. My hands roam your body. I grab your ass with one hand and caress your neck with the other.

I remove your robe, leaving you in lacy black bra and panties. I attach soft cuffs to each of your wrists. My hands return to your body. I vary from firm to gentle caresses. From grabbing to barely touching.

I kiss your neck, at the same time pulling your hair out of the wait. The tug forced your neck to arch a bit. I pull your head back and kiss the front of your neck, working from your sternum to your chin. Then I move your head to the side and work my way from your shoulder to your earlobe. "Are you mine, to do with as I please?"

I attach each arm to the swing frame above you. Leaving just enough slack that your arms can bend slightly, and your feet can be flat on the floor.

I remove your bra and panties, leaving you nude, blindfolded and restrained with your arms above your head. Your nipples are hard either from exposure, or what I suspect is arousal. Your mouth is slightly open, your breath is quick.

I trace your body with the feather wand. Working your neck and sides. Around your breasts, your thighs. You also feel the flogger running over your body. Working up and down.

More kisses on your neck from behind. At the same time, your breasts are squeezed, the pressure working to your sensitive nipples. Your nipples are pulled, twisted slightly, and tugged even further. To the edge of pleasure and pain

Weighted nipple clamps are placed on your nipples. The pull sits exquisitely on the boarder of pleasure and pain. THWACK! The flogger strikes your ass. At the same time, you feel the paddle patting your tits. You are being worked over from in front and behind at the same time. The realization that we aren't alone causes you to shutter

Your tits are caressed and paddled while the flogger varies from rubbing your back to impacting your ass

The feathers return to your front, as the flogger continues to turn your ass into a delicious shade of pink, and the paddle works your tits. Varying sensations assault your body. Soft, firm, gentle, rough, violent, loving, pleasure, stinging. One of your clamps is tugged on, while a mouth sucks the other nipple. The flogging stops for a moment, and your neck is exposed and lips return just below your ear. You feel the breath on your neck

You cannot tell who is where. You have no idea who the 3rd person is. All you have is trust.

The person behind you presses against you, you feel an erect cock rubbing against your back and ass. SMACK! A violent blow to your ass, as your neck is kissed, one tit is being sucked on, and the other is being tugged on. You are whimpering now. Knowing that you are at the mercy of your captors, that you have no choice in what happens next, excites and frightens you.

The paddle is between your legs moving back and forth between each thigh. A clear indication that you are to spread your legs

As you comply, your left inner thigh is struck firmly with the paddle several times. This is followed by the same treatment of the right thigh

Behind you, at random intervals, you are spanked, then you ass is grabbed, rubbed, and then his body rubs against you, grinding the cock into you.

From behind, your neck is grasped, tightly. The firm grip reminding you that you are in control of nothing. Not even your ability to breath.

The hold on your neck remains firm as both nipple clamps are tugged on, and your lips are kissed. You moan into the kiss, enjoying the rapture of the moment

One nipple is released, then you feel the paddle pat your pussy over and over. Then it strikes more firmly. Your pussy lips sting some, the kissing, the tugging on your nipple, the cock grinding your ass, the had around your throat, the breathing on your neck, just below your ear, and the random grabbing, caressing, and spanking of your ass have you trembling from all the sensations.

The paddling on your pussy stops, but is immediately replaced by a hand. He feels your dripping cunt, rubbing your juices all over your pussy lips. One finger then two enter you and the man behind you continues his assault. He reaches around from behind and with one hand grasps a tit and the other goes for your clit. The torturous teasing seems to be over. In unison we attack your pussy. The long build up has you on edge. You writhe against your restraints.

As you convulse with your first orgasm, you scream, a new flood of juice gushes from your over stimulated cunt. The man behind you pulls your hips towards him. He enters you, heightening your orgasm. He pounds into you violently. Your nipple weights flopping and pulling at your tits exquisitely. The other rubs at your sensitive clit. Quickly you build to another orgasm (or is this one continuous orgasm, at this point you cannot tell). He stands in front of you, kissed you passionately as he continues to stroke your clit.

The kiss puts you over the edge again. You cry into the kiss as you come for us.

"Please..." you whimper. "Please use me. Please never stop using me."

The cock in your pussy withdraws, eliciting a whine from you. You suddenly feel so empty. He takes his hand and enters your pussy again, gathering your juices. He then moves it to your ass, smearing your natural lubricant on your ass. You know what is going to happen, yet you are powerless to resist. And not sure you would even if you could.

From the front your neck is being kissed, both weights are being tugged. They are pulled firmly, to the point of pain. At the same time, you feel the pressure, as he tries to violate your ass. The tug on your nipples increases as the head pops in. As soon as he is in the man in front gently starts rubbing your clit, while kissing your chest. As the pleasure begins to increase, the cock in your ass starts to fuck you.

In unison they build up the pace until you are panting and moaning again. You realize that you are going to cum with a cock in your ass. "I'm such a whore, fuck my whore ass!"

You cum hard. Falling limp against us. Your restraints are removed and you are carefully lowered to your knees while remaining empaled on his cock. You hair is pulled back and you feel a cock at your lips

You open to accept the cock into your mouth. You experience something completely new, fucked in the ass while being face fucked. You feel deliciously slutty. This is no longer about your pleasure. You are a fuck doll at the moment. Sawing back and forth between the two cocks. Hands holding your head, forcing you down further than you feel comfortable with, but you know it is your purpose. The other slapping your ass as he fucks your ass aggressively

As you fall into a zone of semi unconsciousness, you feel a hand reach down and rub your clit again. This awakens your senses. The nipple clamps are removed, the blood rushes to your nipples. They ache wonderfully. As you approach another orgasm, you scream over the cock deep in your mouth.

As you recover, You notice that a mouth is suckling one of your tits. It stimulates and soothes the ache in them. A cock in your mouth, one in your ass, a hand on your clit and a mouth on your tits. It's heavenly. Any thoughts that being a slut is wrong have left you. This is who and what you are.

You brain awakens. Something doesn't add up. The sensations you are experiencing do not seem possible with two. As it becomes obvious that you know there are more than two men there, the third slides underneath you. You are pushed forward. You feel a cock at the entrance of your cunt. As it slides in, you feel a fullness never experienced before. You are being triple penetrated. It is slow and steady to start. You enjoy the delicious fullness.

The pace of the three picks up. You are dripping with sweat. They synchronize their thrusts so you are always being filled, and always have someone pulling out. Your fantasies are nothing compared to the intensity of reality. The throat fucking has saliva all over your face. The ass fucking with his hands gripping your cheeks is the perfect amount of pain mixed with pleasure. The cock in your pussy being pushed by the cock in your ass is hitting the perfect spots.

As your next orgasm builds, this one feels different. Perhaps it's the reduced oxygen from the intense throat fucking. Perhaps it's the fact that that you are the center of three men. Perhaps it's that you can feel the intensity from the men picking up. You reach your peak. Your body convulses, the spasms set off the orgasm in your ass. He fills your ass as you cum. His cock swelling, the feeling of his cum hitting your insides pushes you further over the edge.

Next is the guy in your cunt. The constant rhythmic gripping of his cock by your pussy muscles sets him off. He fills you as he moans, this pushes you to cum again.

As you try to scream out, the cock in your mouth erupts. You try to focus on swallowing what you are being given, but some of it escapes and runs down your chin onto your chest. The men slowly disengage leaving you a quivering mess on the floor. You feel me cuddle up to you, stroking the hair out of your face. The blindfold is removed and you see just me.

You want to express your gratitude, but you cannot find the words. Your body is wrecked, you feel so exquisitely sore. We cuddle until you have the strength to stand. Cum running from you, down your legs. You decide to leave it there as a reminder. You climb into bed, and fall asleep in my arms, knowing you will spend the rest of your life expressing your gratitude to me.

Decree
Decree
11 Followers