The Hot Tub

Story Info
My shy wife gets excited by the pleasure of our companions.
3.1k words
4.12
33k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a pizza with our younger guests, my life-companion, Izzy, with a bit more than a buzz on, suggested that the four of us go hot tubbing. She suggested that Linda could use one of her swimsuits and Peter could use mine. Linda laughed and reminded Izzy that Peter and I weren't the same builds. Peter, who was also a bit lit up, suggested we go naked. Unlike her normally-conservative self, Izzy grinned, said, "Okay" and dashed downstairs. She removed her shirt in one motion before we reached the back door.

We unintentionally arranged ourselves one-per-side in the square tub. Oblivious to our wandering eyes, Peter and I must have been staring at the ladies' floating breasts. Linda called out Peter on it.

"Peter, why are you staring at her breasts?"

He looked up with surprised eyes and, without a moment's hesitation, replied, "Because they're beautiful!"

Linda's eyebrows snapped upwards and she wobbled her head side-to-side as if to say, "And mine aren't?"

Peter understood her expression and went on to explain, to both women, how breasts were the most beautiful body part. Smooth, soft, and uniform in color, except for the dark and bumpy area around each nipple that longed for sucking. He actually used those words, "longed for sucking."

Linda and Izzy stared at Peter as he lamented the beauty of breasts. As he spoke, their nipples stiffened. The girls seemed oblivious to the change--we weren't.

"So, Stephen, are you a boob man, too?" Linda asked, taking another sip from the margarita she held in the hot-tub-friendly red plastic cup.

"Not really," replied Izzy in my stead. "He's more of a 'bottom man'."

She then smiled at me, turned around, and with her forearms resting on the edge of the tub, lifted her rump high enough that we could just see her dark lips. She wagged her ass back and forth teasingly. Unfortunately, she didn't keep her bottom above the water long enough for the clear view I craved.

With her elbows still on the edge of the tub but her bottom now submerged, Izzy looked over her shoulder at me and said, "You like that view, don't you?"

Although her words were clearly directed at me and were more of a rhetorical statement of fact than a question, Peter blurted out an answer, "Yes!"

Izzy rotated her head, so she could see Peter over her other shoulder. She looked him in the eye and then playfully confronted him. "I thought you were a boob-man, Peter?" she questioned.

Peter gave her a relaxed smile and shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't know it was an either/or choice," he explained with his south-of-the-border accent.

"This," Izzy said, as she lifted her ass above the water once more, "Is choice number two." She arched her back to give her admirers a better view.

Peter, Linda, and I stared at Izzy's wet lips. She held her pose and looked away from us, admiring the expansive city lights below our house. She knew we were getting a good view. She gave a little side-to-side wiggle to make sure our eyes were on the target. Peter let out a sound that was something between a short moan and an "oh."

When he regained his composure, he verbalized his unfettered approval. "That truly is beautiful, Stephen."

I think Linda would have been a little jealous if she wasn't also staring at my sweetie's bottom. Then Linda cast her vote.

"Yeah, I'm not a girl's girl, but that is attractive."

Izzy, slowly lowered her sexy bottom into the water, knowing we would be disappointed to see it disappear.

"So, boys," she said, "It's time for you to give us a view."

Peter and I exchanged sideways glances and then stood up in unison. My penis was swollen, but unlike Peter's, it wasn't rock hard. And although his was a little shorter than mine, it was thick and clearly ready for action.

"Now that's a pleasant view, Linda," Izzy said, as she gestured with her forehead toward our penises.

"Bring that thing over here and let's get see if we put a little backbone in Pepé" (Pepé is Izzy's pet name for my penis). Hoping our guests didn't see me blushing, I walked the few feet across the hot tub with Pepé's head swinging just above the waterline.

Izzy reached out, grabbed my stiffening body part, stuck his head into her mouth, and gave him a few fast, strong, sucks. He quickly responded. She then removed him from her mouth and gave him a dozen long-and-slow strokes with her hand. Releasing him, my engorged pal pointed toward the stars.

My three tub-mates were all looking at my stiff penis. I sat down on the submerged bench, laughed, and took another sip from my cup. I was surprised by how comfortable this all felt. I expect the alcohol had something to do with it.

After a brief pause and a few out-of-context comments about the weather, Peter looked at Linda and said, "Well Linda, don't you think it's time for you to give us a peek?"

"Yeah, come 'on, Linda," Izzy coaxed.

Linda looked a little uncertain, then, mimicking Izzy, she turned around, put her forearms on the edge of the tub, lifted her bottom above the water, and arched her back to expose her lips.

I am sure my mouth dropped, not because I don't love Izzy's backside view, but there is something about seeing an unfamiliar pair of lips and tight anus that sends blood to my boy.

"How about a stereographic view, Sweetie?" I asked.

Izzy waded across the tub until she was alongside Linda, assumed the forearms-on-the-edge position, and lifted her rump out of the water. The girls sipped their drinks and gazed into the valley.

"Wouldn't you like to do that, Peter?" I rhetorically asked, gesturing toward Izzy's now swollen lips?

"Oh my god!" was his primal reply.

I heard Izzy giggle. It feels good to know you're wanted. She and Linda rocked their fannies from side to side to increase our obvious pleasure.

My comment to Peter was rhetorical. I wasn't proposing he get anywhere near my girl, but as I saw her in this unexpectedly relaxed state, and after seeing her stressed and overworked for years, I decided to gauge her interest.

"What do you think, Sweets?" I asked. "Would it be okay if Peter dipped into that beautiful opening?"

Up until now, everything, including Izzy's few sucks on my lollypop, was simply flirty--albeit flirty beyond anything we've done before. My question brought an unexpected reality to our situation.

I am certain Izzy was calling my bluff when she replied, "It's up to you, boy."

She turned her hips slightly to point her target directly at us. She gave Linda a knowing look as if to say, "Let's make those boys sweat." She took another sip of her drink and returned her gaze to the distant city lights.

I stood up, walked through the warm water, stood near Izzy, and said, "Come over here Peter."

The girls' heads turned toward each other. Their shared expression was a nervous, "You don't think he's serious, do you?"

Izzy looked over her shoulder as Peter stood and again exposed his rock-hard penis.

Her eyes followed my hand as I reached over, wrapped it around his rigid rod. and bent it down slightly.

Peter jumped as I grabbed it. That didn't surprise me. I've never held another man's penis and doubt he'd ever been in a man's grip. But I figured as naughty as our conversation was, this wasn't an extraordinary act. Izzy stared at the dark penis head extending from my fist.

I reached my other hand toward Izzy's exposed pussy, and, with a little dexterity, spread her lips open with my thumb and index finger. She subtly assisted by rolling her bottom upward, although I know she would never admit doing so.

"Oh my god," She mumbled, as I opened her private place. She momentarily glanced at Linda, and then closed her eyes and lowered her head.

I pulled firmly on Peter's penis which caused him to take several short steps toward Izzy's backside. I placed the swollen head of his penis in the entrance to Izzy's beautiful opening. They both moaned.

I held his penis still as if to say, "You can go this far, but no further."

Peter held his hips motionless while his chest heaved. He struggled to catch his breath.

"What do you think now?" I asked Izzy. I didn't receive, nor expect, a reply.

"Is it still, 'up to you, boy'?" I asked, quoting her.

I waited for at least 30 more seconds before speaking again. It must have felt like hours to them.

The lack of a reply from Izzy made me a little nervous. Had I crossed a boundary? We'd never done, or talked about doing, anything like this.

Breaking out of my tough-guy act, I needed confirmation.

"Really Izzy, are you okay with this?" I asked, this time obviously waiting for an answer.

Izzy had slipped into ecstasy. She struggled to control her breathing long enough to repeat her previous answer, courageously, "Yeah, it's up to you, boy."

Releasing Peter's penis, I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the top of his scrotum and pulled him forward. His cock advanced until it was halfway inside. Izzy moaned and dropped her head onto her forearms.

Linda, who hadn't had as much to drink as our partners, looked shocked-yet-intrigued by what was going on. Her eyes were fixated on my hand as it secured her man by his sack; his penis was half-buried in her friend.

I looked at the three people around me. They seemed paralyzed by lust and thoughts of pleasure. I paused, wondering how I should proceed.

With my hand still grasping Peter's sack, I pushed and pulled him into and out of my lover several times. Their moaning was as arousing as the sight.

On the fourth stroke, as Peter moved his pelvis forward to give my girl another thrust, I pulled back on his scrotum to shorten his penetration. They both trembled with anticipation and disappointment.

I waited, allowing them to tremble.

"Shall we go upstairs to continue this?" I asked.

My words snapped Izzy out of her foggy state. Startled, she lifted her head off her arms and Peter's penis slipped out of her hole. Then, with booze in her blood and memories of his thick penis in her pussy, she smiled at me briefly. Climbing out of the tub, she wrapped herself in her towel and headed upstairs. She hadn't said a word.

Still holding Peter's ball sack, I looked at Linda. "Are you okay with this?"

I was surprised at how quickly Linda responded. "Absolutely!"

Peter didn't say anything, but he smiled at Linda and me. I released his sack and we headed upstairs.

Izzy was in the bedroom, brushing her teeth. It was a habit of hers.

"Get in bed, honey," I told her as she finished.

She walked to the bed, looked me in the eye, and still buzzed by the booze and sex, asked suggestively, "Where do you want me?"

"Let's pick up where we were. Let's see, you were on your elbows, showing the three of us your beautiful bottom, and I was holding Peter by his sack, with a few inches of his shaft inside you."

Izzy looked a little nervous. The frankness of my comments made her blush.

"It's okay, honey," I told her. "All of us enjoyed it."

She climbed onto the bed tentatively, lifted her bottom, placed her forearms on the bed, and grabbed a handful of sheets. This time, she didn't look back. I think she realized how out of character her behavior was. I hoped I could replace her newly revealed self-consciousness with pleasure.

Peter kneeled on the bed and I again grabbed his sack, guiding his stiff penis toward Izzy. They both moaned when the head of his penis touched her opening.

"Now, where were we?" I asked, waiting for a reply.

Linda finally spoke up. "I think about like that," she said, nodding toward their joined bodies, "but his penis was further inside her."

I held him steadily.

"What would you like, sweetheart?" I asked.

She struggled to catch her breath. "Maybe a little of the motion."

Taunting her, I asked, "Which motion?"

There was a pause.

"You know," she replied shyly, "the thrusting motion."

I removed my hand from Peter's balls and placed it on one of his butt cheeks. I pressed him forward. His penis, slowly, very slowly, slid into Izzy's hole. I watched as her dark, petal-like inner lips stretched wide. She let out a long moan throughout the minute I took to slide him inside her. His shaft, although shorter than mine, was much thicker. Izzy's inner lips were stretched tightly.

Once he was buried within her, I walked around to the other side of the bed and leaned my knees against the mattress. I presented Izzy with my now-rigid penis. She looked up at me, her eyes glazed, and opened her mouth. Still grasping the sheets in her hands, she wrapped her lips around my penis and closed her eyes.

I slowly rocked my hips, sliding my penis in and out of her mouth. I was gentle, moving barely an inch. I looked up at Peter, gave him a nod, and he duplicated my action, slowly rocking so his penis slid in and out of her pussy. Just an inch. Izzy moaned and slurped.

I looked up a Linda, who was standing near the bed. One of her hands had slipped between her legs and her middle finger was flicking side-to-side across her clit. When she saw that I was looking at her, she quickly removed her hand.

"It's okay, Linda. You should enjoy this, too."

She smiled, slightly embarrassed, and returned to her clit.

My words to Linda momentarily broke Izzy's spell. She stiffened and looked up as if she just realized what she was doing. Then, seeing my "woman I love you" smile, she relaxed and slid back into her sexual fog. I'm not sure she realized that she had penises entering her from both ends--she seemed too focused on the pleasure for conscious thoughts.

Peter looked like a stallion who was ready to race. Well, maybe not a stallion, as his short, stocky build wasn't truly stallion-like. But his eyes revealed his obvious desire to pound my woman.

As we both continued our slow, unbearably shallow penetrations, I looked up at him and softly said, "You can go a little faster."

I don't think Izzy heard me, but Peter did. Being a gentleman, he increased his pace slowly. Izzy let Pepé slip from her mouth, dropped her head onto the bed, and gripped the sheets tightly in her fists.

Peter continued to increase the pace while keeping his strokes short. Izzy's moaning became louder. It was obvious she was lost in pleasure, not knowing where or whom she was with. She simply wanted the fucking to continue.

I reached under her, put my hand on her mound, and softly rubbed it in circles. I avoided putting too much direct stimulation on her already swollen clit. She moaned and began rocking back toward Peter as he continued his gentle thrusting.

Peter's head was tilted upwards. Thin white lines of his eyes were barely visible through his half-closed eyelids. He began a long, slow, low moan. Izzy matched it with her own lusty moaning. Peter began pounding into Izzy, delivering deep and final thrusts as they both arched backward. She pushed her body onto his rigid penis as her pussy swallowed his warm cum. I could hear Linda's moaning from behind me as she furiously rubbed her clit.

After delivering his final squirts, Peter collapsed, face first, onto the bed. Linda moved over to him and gently rubbed his balls from behind.

Izzy moaned softly as his cum ran out of her open hole. She looked up at me, and with the look of a lust-drugged woman, said, "Fuck me."

She didn't say the "fuck me" that means, "I can't believe what just happened." It was the "fuck me" that means, "I want you to fuck me, right now."

My cock was swollen and aching. A long drip of pre-cum hung off its end.

I gave her a soft kiss on her mouth, told her how much I loved her and that I wanted to fuck her until she came, again.

She rolled onto her back, lifted her knees with her hands to spread her legs, and nodded her head.

As Peter had done before me, I started slowly. I know Izzy had orgasmed several times from Peter's pounding and I was concerned that she might be spent. A few strokes proved otherwise. Izzy began rocking her cum-filled pussy against me. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deep inside.

Linda, who had been solo for this pleasure fest, placed her hand on my ass and began pushing me into Izzy. As I was slowly thrusting into Izzy, Linda dipped a finger into her own wet hole. With her left hand, she spread my butt cheeks open and placed her now wet finger on my sphincter. It tightened instinctively as a jolt of electricity shot up my spine to my temples. I gasped at the unfamiliar sensation.

As Linda circled my entry with the tip of her finger, my initial surprise at the forbidden touch subsided as the pleasure flooded throughout my body. Relaxing, I felt her slippery finger enter me.

I hadn't realized that I had stopped thrusting into my sweetheart until Linda spoke up.

"Don't stop."

Linda held her finger still as I resumed my pumping. Each time I pulled back, her finger slid into me. After a dozen strokes like this, riding her motionless finger, Linda began to actively fuck my ass with her finger, pressing down on my prostrate. The harder she fucked my ass, the harder I fucked Izzy.

I could feel the sensation of my approaching orgasm--that point of no return. My thighs, lower back, and butt trembled as I alternated between shafting Izzy and being shafted by Linda. The feelings dropped to my balls and exploded out of my penis as Linda continued to fuck me with her finger. Izzy let out a primal scream as she frantically pulled me deeper inside her. My ass contracted involuntarily with each squirt of hot cum as Izzy and I clung to each other and howled like wolves at the moon.