Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, why don't we play it by ear? I would definitely be into booking you both for a couples' massage," he said with a smirk. "Here is my number. Talk to your husband and text me."

Laura collected her things and got dressed. She did not wipe off her cunt which was still leaking cum. She wanted to show Brian what she had been up to after her massage.

Laura and Paul awkwardly shook hands as she left... both of them laughing.

As she headed to the car, this time with her keys, she felt her cunt ache from the huge cock she'd just had inside her. It ached, but also felt wonderful. She definitely did not get his ex-wife's attitude about sex with Paul. She also noticed as she started the van that her back and shoulder no longer hurt. She felt so alive and so sexy. She could hardly wait to tell Brian about her day, her cunt starting to get wet again at the thought.

12