Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Hannah's face, making sure she was okay with this. She gave me a warm, gentle, and reassuring smile and began to gently roll her plump hips back and forth, riding me softly.

Alison was suddenly back, this time with the plate with the larger slice of cake on it. Hannah didn't quit gently rolling her hips and fucking me but she turned and looked at Alison who fed her a small bite with the spoon, Alison then turned to me and fed me a bite. She took one herself with a loud and expressive "mmmm" and then disappeared behind us again. Hannah and I both swallowed the moist white cake and sweet vanilla frosting. She smiled at me and picked up the pace.

Alison was directly behind Hannah now, and I felt a little cool air reach my groin as Alison parted Hannah's cheeks with both hands. Hannah leaned forward and her nose and forehead was now touching mine. She moaned and gasped suddenly. I could feel hot breath on my balls and then a little bit of warm fluid drip on them. Fuck! Alison was eating Hannah's ass right now as I fucked her. The thought of it was almost enough to make me cum. I focused on Hannah's facial expression. She was clearly enjoying it, much more than the ass fucking she'd received from the plug. She was all smiles at this. I wish I had a view of what exactly was going on back there.

Further unexpected, what happened next is only what I can describe as a cold sensation on my balls. I had no idea what happened at first, I tried to peak over Hannah's shoulder and got just enough of a glimpse to realize what it was...

Alison had just used her hands to grab a small handful of cake and frosting and wipe it up Hannah's ass crack and some of it had dripped onto my balls. Alison giggled playfully and menacingly and began licking and eating of the inner sides of her cheeks and working her way toward Hannah's asshole.

I could see Alison pull her face back which was covered in frosting, she playfully wiped it off and sucked her fingers clean. She went back in for more.

Hannah didn't stop rocking back and forth on my dick. She was getting wetter and her pussy started making this absolutely fucking sexy and wet slurping noise with each thrust. Total sensory overload. I was building up for an explosion soon.

Hannah could tell I was trying to see what was going on back there and couldn't, so she started narrating for me and as she did she watched intently for my reaction. Hannah had lost herself in her pleasure, I think she was shocked at what her friend was doing but was so desperate for release and was so close to it I think all of her inhibitions were now gone. I'm sure the bourbon helped too...

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk, she's licking right at my asshole now.... Uhhh..." She winced a little and looked over her own shoulder "Is that? -- " She trailed off. Alison responded "Yeah, you like that when I stick my tongue in your tight little ass?" Hannah turned back toward me, her jaw dropped and eyes slammed shut "fuckkk" she whispered just to me. I could feel Alison's tongue fucking Hannah's asshole through her vaginal wall now, and that was it. I couldn't take anymore. I had been in agony needing to come for hours now... maybe more. I'd seen the sexiest sights of my entire life in that two hours. My balls were full and swelling and hurt, needing release. The head of my dick twitched in Hannah's sopping wet cunt.

"Fuck I'm going to cum now!" I announced to them both. Immediately, Alison's tongue vanished from Hannah's asshole, a split second later I felt her savagely licking the cake and icing off my balls as Hannah's continued to rhythmically fuck me. Hannah was staring right into my eyes, not wanting to miss the look on my face as I filled her pussy full of my cum.

I was in total ecstasy, having my balls licked. Knowing Alison was not just tasting vanilla icing but also Hannah's juices that had oozed down to my soaking wet nether regions was the last thought I had before my ejaculation started.

The base of my dick lurched and I felt the first hot jet stream of thick liquid erupt from within my groin and shoot through my dick into Hannah's furthest depths. Immediately, after the first eruption, Alison pushed my legs apart a bit further and took both my balls completely into her mouth and gently sucked them.

My eyes slammed shut and an absolute waterfall of tingly pleasure ripped through me. I couldn't breathe, couldn't speak, the only thing I could feel was pulse after pulse of hot cum gushing through my dick into Hannah's already sopping wet cunt while Alison gently sucked the entirety of ball sack. The eruption of cum felt like it would never stop.

Just as I regained feeling and thought it was over, a few more ropes of cum came spewing out of the head of my now overly sensitive dick into Hannah. Alison gave a few more gentle sucks until she could tell the twitch and the eruption had fully subsided and I had nothing left to give.

I opened my eyes, and Hannah was beaming at me. It may have been the happiest I'd ever seen her.

"Don't either of you move a muscle" Alison ordered with a sense of urgency. I couldn't have even if I wanted to.I just smiled this dopy, tranced smile back at Hannah and stared into her eyes.

Alison had grabbed the plate with the smaller slice of cake on it. She barked orders as if nothing else mattered, as she had a right to... this was theoretically about to be the pinnacle of her fantasy even if Hannah and I were lost in our own dream world right now.

"Hannah you're going to slowly get up and off of him and I'm going to hold this plate under you incase anything drips, but try to hold it in if you can. I'm going -- HANNAH are you listening?--"

Hannah snapped to and looked at her friend "yes, yes I got it, slowly stand up and then what?" Hannah, after snapping out of it, actually sounded really excited to continue participating. After all, as much as she enjoyed that, I don't think I felt her cum yet. "Then I'm going set the plate down in the center of the blanket and I want you to get into a low squat over the plate. I'm going to be behind you while Spencer grabs the camera."

I had no time to process any of this, I wasn't even sure if I'd heard it correctly or even understood what was going to happen other than I was supposed to get the camera.

Hannah positioned her bare feet back at the sides of my hips on the leather couch, so she was in a low squat again, my dick still inside her. Alison positioned the plate just under her and Hannah slowly lifted herself off my cock, as soon as my length exited her magical canal. Alison swiftly moved the plate directly under her.

Immediately a small but thick glob of cum plopped out of her hole directly onto the cake. She slowly and carefully stood up and moved to the center of the blanket with her legs spread in a wide stance, Alison had placed the plate directly under her. Hannah, looking down at the plate as if to get her aim right, stared at the plate and lowered herself into a deep squat over the top of the cum dolloped cake.

I meanwhile forced my legs to function and got the camera. I realized what was happening and how unbelievably raunchy this was. I was almost embarrassed at how jaw droppingly dirty this was... obviously I didn't know exactly what was going to happen, but I at least had some idea and holy fuck was this a new level of dirty. I was still trying to wrap my head around having given my first ever creampie to someone, let alone what I was about to film! I was utterly speechless as I was watched and filmed in anticipation.

Alison rushed around and flicked on a lamp since it was fully dark outside now, making sure we had good lighting.

She rushed back over to Hannah and knelt behind her. She looked absolutely giddy in anticipation and excitement. She tried to calm herself down by groping and caressing Hannah's body all over, her shoulders her hips, her thighs. She brushed Hannah's hair back out of her face and tucked it behind her ears with her fingers. She whispered in her ear with a big smile, "I want you to feel nice and full for what's next baby.I'm going to plug you again." It was a statement of what was going to happen to Hannah, not a question.

Alison turned and reached for the coffee table; I couldn't see since I was facing Hannah's frontside but I could tell Alison was lubing it up behind Hannah's back. Hannah just waited patiently in this low squat, looking rather comfortable and excited, but maybe a little nervous.

I tried to focus on the details of the moment, engrain it into my memory. Hannah's toes were splayed and strained on the blanket as she used her bare feet to hold her balance in this low squat. Her body was glistening with a bit of sweat from the fucking she'd just given me.

Suddenly I saw from underneath Hannah, Alison reveal the larger purple plug, stuck straight up and ready to be inserted in Hannah's unfilled, tight little hole.

Alison whispered again, "oh and it's the purple one" in Hannah's ear as she poked around down there without looking and lined the tip up with Hannah's tight rectum. Hannah looked more nervous than excited right now. She was in such a vulnerable position. I watched as Alison's fist move upward and some of the once visible plug started to disappear from my sight.

Hannah whimpered at first but as more of the length entered her and in turn it got wider and stretched her, she tensed her face up and braced herself for the feeling of being stretched. Alison whispered encouragement in her ear and reached around with her free hand and groped at her breasts, "come on baby, you're going to be so full for me..."

Alison pulled out slightly and then pushed the rest of the plug up into Hannah's ass where it firmly seated itself. At the same time the plug fully penetrated her, Hannah cried out, first in pain and then in shock at the pleasure it brought her and then almost immediately I saw her soaking wet pussy entrance twitch and make a "gacking" burping noise as a massive glob of thick cum released itself from her and fell onto the awaiting cake about 4 inches below her. It continued to ooze in a stream out of her, stretching from the depth of all her thick, plump and moist folds and running in a sticky stream down onto the cake. Hannah threw her head back, resting it on Alison's shoulder and leaning her back against her friend for balance, moaned and smiled in delight at the sensation of the hot sticky mess releasing and oozing out of her depths.

Alison continued to grope her friends' breast and now used her hand she had just used to penetrate Hannah's ass to reach around and rub her inner thighs and caress her bare, cleanly shaven pubic mound. "Ohhh fuck yes, you dirty little cum-filled girl! Tell me there's more in there... let me help you..." She began rubbing Hannah's clit as she continued to beg her for more. Hannah's eyes slammed shut as she approached what looked like the initial stages of an orgasm, Alison immediately thrust two fingers inside Hannah pussy and then removed them quickly trying to coax more out.

It was a move that resulted in exactly what Alison wanted. Hannah squealed a little as another gush of fluid plopped out of her hole and onto the soiled cake. Her cunt continued to sputter and spurt and string after string of the sticky white, viscous fluid dripped from her swollen, glistening lips.

Alison reached up and shoved her two sticky cream-pied fingers into Hannah's open mouth. I expected Hannah to be hesitant at this, but she sucked her friend's fingers clean with enthusiasm before she lifted her head back up off Alison's shoulder to look down at the mess she'd made.

It must have been shocking for her to see all that hot fluid. That had just moments earlier had erupted out of my dick inside of her and then she messily gushed out of her innards onto what was, just moments ago, a pristine photo worthy slice of double layered cake. The cake was now covered in a thick massive load. It was hard to tell exactly how much of it was my semen and how much of the liquid Hannah had added to the mix, but I assume it was mostly mine.

Alison was delighted but not done yet. She reached behind her and then whipped her hand back around holding the light blue, curved and flat headed vibrator. She waved it in her friends face and then leaned her head over Hannah's shoulder to make eye contact with her.

She flicked the vibrator on, and it made a loud buzzing noise. She pressed the head right against Hannah's clit with some degree of pressure and Hannah immediately began to quiver. "Ohhh, yeah baby, I want you to squirt so hard for me," Alison said into Hannah's ear. She continued to grope and massage her tits with her other hand, pulling her friend up against her chest to give her balance and support in this position. She slid the wide head up against the opening of Hannah's cunt and fucked her with it. It slid right in with almost no resistance, after all it was slightly smaller than my cock that I'd just stretched Hannah with.

I sensed the start of an orgasm earlier but now there was no mistaking it. She gasped, these short shallow breaths, her eyes slammed shut and she used one hand to grab her free tit that Alison wasn't groping, as if it were the handlebars keeping her safely inside this roller coaster.

Alison fucked her friend furiously during the pre-orgasm but then inserted it as deep as it would go, held it there and swirled it around inside her. The orgasm ripped through Hannah, her knees shook erratically, she had such a firm grip on her tit it looked like it hurt, she wasn't even breathing, her mouth hung open wide as if she were screaming but no noise came out.

Then finally as the first stage of the orgasm broke Alison ripped the vibrator out from Hannah's cunt and with it a jet stream of fluid shot out and down so forcefully at the cake that a few spurts of frosting shot off the plate onto the blanket. Then a small gush of milky white fluid came out of her and absolutely soaked the plate.

Alison looked so pleased. Hannah finally took a huge gasp of air in and fell backwards off her feet into her friend, having lost her balance. She panted and finally opened her eyes almost looking confused at where she was.

Alison flicked the vibrator off and set it aside, she gently caressed here friends' body with her hands bringing her back to reality. They kissed lustfully for a moment and then Alison helped lower Hannah down into a sitting position from the squat she was trapped in.

Immediately, Alison glanced at me to make sure the camera had a good view, and she crawled on her hands and knees to the plate of cum and squirt-soaked cake. She had grabbed the spoon when she set the vibrator down and she ever so carefully scooped up a small bite of this raunchy, pungent dessert onto it. The spoon was only about a third full, a small bite, just a quick taste for her to satisfy her immediate need. This little taste was about half cake and frosting and half thick, white semen.

You could tell the difference between the frosting and the semen because the semen was much milkier. Alison looked right at the camera as she fed herself the spoonful of dessert. She looked like she wanted more but she had other plans to get to.

Alison laid on her back in the center of the blanket near the plate.

Hannah looked totally dazed and hadn't moved from where she was sitting, still trying to normalize her breathing. Alison looked right at me. "There's a black plastic bag, like the other one in my backpack on the bed in the other room. Will you go get it?" It took me a minute to recognize what shocked me about the question. I realized it was because it was actually phrased as a question, not an order. Alison was so giddy she had slightly fallen out of character for a moment.

I nodded yes and moved to the bedroom just as I realized Hannah had really perked up at this question and looked confused, curious, and excited.

I tore into the backpack, grabbed the plastic bag, and jetted back into the living room. Peaking in the bag beforehand wasn't worth missing a second of what might happen in the living room in my absence. I handed the bag to Alison on the floor. She gripped it close to her chest and rolled her head to the side to look at Hannah. She spoke directly to her as if I weren't there.

"Dude. You were such a sex goddess last night. I love how open you were and all I found myself wanting is to be pleasured by you more today. So, while you were talking to the lady in the store about the blue vibrator. I had the other clerk ring me out with this real quick and stashed it in my backpack." She handed the bag to Hannah.

Hannah was somewhat back to reality now and she ripped the bag open and peered inside. She dropped her jaw and stared at Alison in disbelief.

I was dying to know what the fuck was inside that bag. Thankfully, Hannah reached in and pulled it out... a strap on. This wasn't just any strap on though. It was a mess of black leather straps and the dildo part of it was dark purple and green. It was maybe an inch shorter than my dick and not very thick, but it was shaped like an alien or a dragon dick. It was ridged and scaled all the way from shaft to base with a line of little bumps running down the top all the way from head to shaft.

Hannah immediately moved to put it on. While she fumbled with the straps, Alison looked at me, "don't worry Spence I'm still going to let you fuck me later but you're going to have to manage the camera for this".

Hannah figured out the straps and was slipping her thick thighs into the correct loops. She flipped up onto her knees and began tightening all the straps, which caused the scary looking phallus to stand erect from her groan. She looked delighted at the new artificial sex organ she wielded and shook her hips back and forth a bit so it waved in the air.

Alison reach down and tugged on the little metal ring that was laying on the blanket in front of her. She lifted her knees in the air so I could see the black ball trying to escape the grips of her tight sphincter. It popped free and now two beads lay dangling out of her ass. "Whoops" she said playfully, "Hannah before you fuck me there are two beads that need to be pushed inside me. I want to feel full!"

Hannah grabbed the lube and crawled over to her friends awaiting orifices. While she gently lubed up the bead Alison had just plucked from herself, Alison moved toward the cake.

She scooped up a big spoonful of her dirty desire and opened her mouth wide. She held the spoon about two inches from her open mouth and tilted it downward. The cake popped off the spoon and landed on her tongue. The slimy cum took longer, not wanting to leave the spoon but it strung down and joined the soggy white cake on her tongue. Alison swished it all around in her mouth before swallowing and then sucked the spoon clean.

Alison set the spoon down and sat up on her elbows, she reached behind her and finally unclasped the purple lacey bra. She tossed it across the room revealing her plump, perky tits and tinny little dime-sized nipples. She lay back down; now nude other than her thigh high fishnets stockings she wore. She bent her knees and stuck her feet in the air inviting Hannah to insert the bead back into her anus.

Hannah began to apply pressure, and Alison tilted her chin up so she could look her friend in the eyes as she inserted the bead into her ass. She gave a deep menacing purr through gritted teeth and reach down with both hands to pull her own ass cheeks apart as Hannah pushed the bead into her ass. The bead got sucked back in and Alison flung her head back and cried out.

Appearing not give it any thought, she reached over and grabbed a small fistful of squirt soaked, soggy cake, frosting and cum mixture. Her mouth still open from her moan of anally driven pain, she messily smashed the mixture into her mouth to muffle her own cries. Most of it missed her mouth and landed on her cheeks and lips. Her hand still covered in sticky cum and frosting, she slid her hand down her chest and squeezed her right tit making a giant sticky mess of herself in the process.

1...345678