Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing in the kitchen in her lilac kimono. Her bare feet graced the tile floor of the kitchenette, her toenails still freshly painted from yesterday's spa treatment. Her thick, feminine, and smoothly shaven legs drew my eyes upward. The material left almost all her legs exposed and just barely covered her hips. It was loosely tied but still left the chest hanging open.

Her cleavage was fully exposed. Her enormous looking breasts clearly braless under the thin silk. Her skin wasn't milky white but very softly sun touched and freckled. My gaze finally met her face and my heart sunk. She was just so... real. Gorgeous in her own right. Not magazine cover beautiful, but her face warmed my heart because of how kind she was, how much she was willing to please others. Her freckles and dimple on her cheek were just captivating to me.

"Hey," I replied as she slowly moved to pour herself a cup of coffee. I was frozen in place. I just watched her calmly and gracefully move as if she'd rehearsed it. She locked eyes with me and slowly glided toward me near the window.

"Last night was fun," she said softly, "I can tell Alison's cum fetish was a bit of a turn on for you?" I just nodded and lifted my brows in response. Of course, it was!

"I want to make sure you don't forget how much I love to please you, Spence."

There was a small end table near me, and she gently set her coffee down on it. She pulled on the sash of her kimono, and it fell open, revealing her gorgeously large and puffy areolas for me.

"You're so good to me. You've always been so good to me and I'd do anything to make you happy," she whispered softly.

She slowly got down on her knees and pulled my boxers to the floor around my ankles.

I had about half an erection at this point, but it flooded to attention as Hannah lovingly took me into her mouth.

The sudden euphoria of her mouth was jarring and gave me a head rush. Hannah gently but firmly worked her oral magic on me.

She alternated between gentle kisses, sloppy sexy licks with her tongue and slow pushes of her face into my groin as she took my full girth into her throat.

After a few minutes of this, she felt my breath quicken and began using her hand on my balls and the base of my dick as she sucked.

"Oooohhh, you like that don't you Spence? Tell me before you cum; I'm going to do something special for you."

It was only another minute of her lovingly and intently sucking my dick before I whispered down to her that I was getting close.

She deep throated me again and then pulled away and used her right hand to firmly stroke me. She worked up some saliva and then spit on my dick and gripped a little tighter with her hand. Seconds before I erupted, she grabbed her coffee mug off the end table with her free hand and placed it in front of my dick.

A small stream shot past the mug onto Hannah's face, but the rest of my load oozed out into Hannah's coffee as she gently squeezed the remnants out of my shaft and then looked up to me in delight.

She let go of my dick and wiped the small rope of cum off of her face with her finger. She locked eyes with me as she placed her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. She stood up slowly, set her coffee back down and retied her kimono.

The sun was now beaming in through the large window and in a daze, I reached down and pulled my boxers back up. "Holy shit... umm... thank you..." I muttered.

Hannah smiled, delighted with herself. She sexily walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a spoon.

Just then Alison appeared in the bedroom doorway, loudly proclaiming, "Hey! Good morning you two" in the most playful way she could manage before having any coffee.

"Morning!" Hannah said as she stirred her coffee and then glanced over at me before taking a sip of her secretly fouled and creamy coffee.

"So, Spence..." Alison said as she moved to pour herself a cup of coffee "looks like we get to talk about what you want this morning.

To be continued...


1...345678