Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers

Alison walked over to the table and used just her thumb and index finger to grab the string of beads by the little metal ring attached to the string after the last ball. "I think I'm ready to try these out," she announced to us both. Alison laid on her back on the blanket so her pussy was facing the camera.

Neither Hannah nor I had moved because we were very much in her world. I can't speak for Hannah, but I was simultaneously experiencing one of the biggest turn ons and sexiest moments in my life and also one of the most painful teases. My balls literally hurt at this point. I had been hard for almost an hour and half, stretching back all the way to the photo shoot Alison had.

Alison turned her head to look at us. "Spence, I want you to put these in me and Hannah, I want to taste that pussy I've been thinking about all day."

We both got up and moved closer to kneel on the blanket near Alison.

"Spencer, first I want you to take this plug out," and with that she put herself in the same position she had been in on the couch moments ago, on her back, knees bent and feet in the air. This position exposed her much more than it did on the couch. I could not only see her exposed and wet slit but also a very clear view of the purple silicon ring sitting firmly just outside her asshole. I was also hyper-aware that the camera had an even better view of this than I did, as I was slightly off to the side, not wanting to block the camera.

I reached down and grabbed the ring and pulled, not nearly hard enough though. The force I used was only enough to make Alison squeal a little and make her tight asshole contract and pull the plug in further. I tried again, slowly, and more sustained effort, the wide end of the plug began to reveal itself and Alison winced and grabbed fistfuls of the blanket just as the plug reached a tipping point.

Once the widest part was out, her ass practically pushed the rest of the plug right out of her. I tossed the plug to the side and admired that Alison's asshole was now ever so slightly gaped, no more than half a centimeter but it was different looking than the taught little starfish it had been an hour or so ago.

She continued her instruction. "Hannah, take your panties off and then I want you to squat down over my face but face Spencer and the camera." Hannah stood and obeyed. She struggled a little peeling off the boy shorts and then stood over Alison's face and carefully set her knees down near Alison's shoulders.

I could see Hannah's meaty, dark pink labia just 6 inches from Alison's face. Alison reached up and grabbed Hannah's waist and pulled her the rest of the way down. She outstretched her tongue at the last moment to meet Hannah's pussy lips.

I could tell instantly Hannah felt the same way I did then and was plenty worked up because as soon as Alison tongue met her pussy she began letting out deep, labored and loud moans that felt like she had been holding in forever.

I couldn't wait anymore. I put some lube on the first bead and pressed it up to Alison's hole. I applied pressure, but it wasn't quite enough for her ass to accept it. I wiggled it around in the lube and tried again. This time it popped in, but Alison winced hard enough her feet kicked forward.

Hannah used both hands to grab Alison right under her knees and held her legs back. As she forcefully pulled and spread Alison's legs, Alison's tiny pussy lips parted further and a bead of cream ran down her taint, reaching the string sticking out of her ass. I grabbed the next bead and without lubing it up (I figured the drop of cream was enough), I pushed it up against her hole. Just like the first bead, once it was pressed into her hole passed the halfway point, her asshole accepted it and sucked it in.

I took my time doing the same with the third, fourth and fifth bead, applying a little lube directly to her asshole each time. Alison was working slow and methodically with her mouth now so she could keep her friend going. I paused before the sixth bead so I could admire the scene in front of me.

Fuck this was hot, better than any porn I'd ever seen and so, so real. I admired both of these girls so much in different ways. The sun was only now beginning to set, and the rest of the room was so quiet compared to our little fun happening on the blanket, which seemed to create a world of its very own.

My dick hurt so bad, and my head was spinning a little from the wine. I distracted myself by grabbing the sixth bead even though what I really wanted was to plant my knees right on each side of Alison's hips and try to see if my swollen head could even fit into her tight little pussy.

I realized how much larger the sixth bead was from the first, it was about the size of a quarter, slightly bigger than the widest part of the plug. I applied plenty of lube and tried to push it in, but it wouldn't go. I used my other hand to grab and pull apart her ass cheek and tried again, this time she winced, and her legs seemed to involuntarily kick against Hannah's firm hold on the underside of her bent knees, which prevented them from going anywhere. Her ass accepted the bead but didn't suck it in like it did the others, so I used my index finger to push it all the way in and her hole closed up around it. I used some lube and just tried to stimulate her asshole with the pad of my index finger, a move that I could tell was appreciated because Alison began moaning into Hannah's pussy as she ate it.

I continued to rub tiny circles around her muscular little sphincter, trying to ignore the string hanging out of it for a few moments and allow her to relax after the rough insertion of the last bead.

I grabbed the seventh, like all of them it was ever so slightly larger than the last. I took great care to lube it up well and as soon as Alison felt it, I could feel her tighten up and resist. "Try to relax," I told her. I grabbed her ass cheek again and spread it and applied pressure to the bead as I did. It almost went in but there was still too much resistance. I let her ass cheek go and put my hand right on her landing strip and used my thumb to gently flick her clit. Her fishnet clad toes curled as I did this, and I applied pressure again to the bead.I felt her ass cheek muscles twitch as her ass accepted about two thirds of the bead, and I used my index finger to push it in again.

There were three beads left. I gave her another break to breath and get used to her ass being so full. I stopped stimulating her clit and just turned my attention back to her sphincter. I gently glided lube up and down her ass crack in long strokes, paused and circled the hole each time. I felt so privileged in that moment to be given such unimpeded access to play with her most vulnerable and raunchy orifice.

I grabbed the eighth bead, lubed it up and massaged it against the hole it was destined for without trying to insert it just yet. I leaned my face down which slightly blocked the camera shot, but I didn't care. I gently licked Alison's pussy folds and proceeded to increase pressure gently and gradually on the bead. As I increased pressure there, I matched the pressure with my tongue. It was tight quarters down there and the musky and sweaty scent of her secretions was absolutely intoxicating. My idea worked as it relaxed Alison enough that the bead gently pushed in, even if it did take quite a bit of force.

No break this time. I kept licking and repeated with the second-to-last bead. I could tell Alison was furiously flipping between pain and pleasure as I tried to force it in. Her moans were loud, and she thrashed around under me quite a bit. Hannah's breathing was beginning to speed up and I could tell she must have been close to an orgasm.

Alison must have realized her friend was close, and she pushed Hannah's ass out of her face and up and off her. Hannah obliged the nonverbal order, but reluctantly. We all knew Alison was in control of when we were allowed to climax. She was edging us for the hope of a bigger release when she allowed it. The more she tortured us by denying us release, the more we felt in her mercy and obeyed what she asked.

Alison now free of Hannah's thick ass in her face and a mouthful of her friend labia, was much more vocal and loud. Good thing we were the only people on the entire floor. She grabbed my head and held me in place as I pressed the middle of my tongue onto her clit and flicked the tip of my tongue at her opening beneath.

Her grip on my hair strengthened as her asshole began to accept the second to last bead. I could feel her taking deep labored breaths between her whimpers as she tried to relax and allow it entry. I simultaneously slid my tongue down into her wet and tight canal as I increased pressure on the bead. I strained the muscles in my tongue trying to get it deeper inside of her. I could feel the bead enter her ass with the underside of my tongue through the walls of her insides.

"Ugghghh" Alison grunted as she pushed my face away to prevent her own climax. My tongue slid out of her and I pulled away. She lay there panting. She grabbed fistful of her own tits through her bra and massaged them to try and relax herself. "Fuck I feel so full right now!" she exclaimed and a massive smile spread across her face.

"I can't take that last bead yet; I'm going to save it," she announced. "Okay, it's time for you two to get some release soon so I can have mine." She sat up and flung her messed up, sex hair back. "We're going to take a quick cool off and shot of bourbon for courage because you two are gonna get nasty for me." I've never seen anyone look so pleased and devilish and sexy all at once. It was safe to say each one of us were being driven absolutely mad and desperate by our own libidos at that point. Alison was in full control, and Hannah nor I dared disobey her.

Alison stood up, turned her ass toward the recording camera, took a wide stance and bent over and spread her porcelain-white ass cheeks with both hands. Revealing the string from the anal beads hanging out of her ass. There was just one large bead about the size of the swollen head of dick, and the metal ring at the end dangling out of her ass.

Alison sprang up from her poise and giggled and strutted back into the kitchen. This time the lighting was much different than the last time she'd done the same; orange, warm and glowing. A beautiful sunset was painted across the sky and glared into the magnificent and glamorous hotel room. Alison beckoned us to join her with her index finger as she got behind the bar.

She poured all of us a generous shot of bourbon and we clanked glasses in the form of a cheers without words and took them down. Hannah, who had been so silent other than her moans, finally spoke. "Fuck, this is the horniest I've ever been in my life. You are so fucking hot Alison," she paused and smiled, still feeling the burn from the shot of bourbon. "I'm a little nervous about what's next." "Don't be," answered Alison. "Just go with it."

Alison took a step closer to her friend and pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss. She pushed her up against the countertop and the two made out, getting rather handsy and feeling each other's almost nude bodies. This again reminded me of my own nudeness as I stood two feet away and looked down at my painfully erect cock. Alison had reached back and unclasped Hannah's bra. It instantly dropped and revealed her big, swollen areolas.

I think one of the things that made Hannah so fucking sexy was that she was so cute and innocent looking when clothed. She never dressed to sexualize herself; she looked like your average girl next door.

Once nude though, all of her sex organs were so bold and prominent. Huge tits with big, wide, dark and puffy areolas and large protruding nipples. Her labia had more folds in it than any pussy I had seen, and her clit was huge. When you looked between her legs as she was standing, you could see it hanging down between her thighs. She also had this big wide ass. She just screamed sex, not in a basic, perfect proportions for a cover of a magazine way, but in a very primal way.

Alison pulled away and reached for the bakery box on the counter. She opened the lid and revealed a small, double layered white frosted cake inside. She wiped a little icing from the cake and put it on Hannah's nipple. Hannah looked shocked while Alison looked giddy. She leaned in and sucked Hannah's tit into her mouth, licking the icing off. As she pulled away Hannah looked desperate for more but also unsure of what had just happened.

Alison opened a few cabinets looking for plates, the bead hanging out her ass swung as she moved around. She found the plates and grabbed two smaller ones. She cut two slices, one fairly large and set it on a plate, the other was a more modest size slice and laid it gently on the second plate. It looked like it could have been photographed and put on the cover of a baking magazine. She grabbed two spoons and strutted back to the living room, motioning us to follow her.

Neither of us dared to ask, instead we followed Alison with lust and a sense of desperation, knowing that going down this rabbit hole with her was the only way we would get the release we needed. She set both plates down on the coffee table and directed me to sit on the couch and Hannah on her knees in front of me.

"Hannah, Spencer's poor dick is dying for the comfort of your mouth," Alison said in her best pouty voice. Hannah looked right up at me as if asking for permission to obey Alison. My dick stood to attention right in front of Hannah's face.

"I'm going to put a plug in you while you suck his cock," Alison declared. "Which one do you want?" Alison held up both the smaller pink and larger purple one. Hannah pointed to the smaller pink one and then casually took about half my length into her mouth causing me to gasp.

It felt so good, finally receiving pleasure again. It made the whole thing sexier as I watched Alison kneel on the blanket before Hannah's wide ass. Alison focused her sole attention on lubing and prepping Hannah's asshole to accept the plug.

It was sexy enough sitting nude and bare-assed on this elegant leather couch, having my dick in my cute, completely nude, and former-classmates mouth. Now watching as she alternated between sucking on the tip and effortlessly deep throating me, it was almost unbearably sexy as she occasionally winced as Alison slowly fucked her ass with the tip of the plug. Alison was enjoying the process of getting it in. This went on for a few minutes as I enjoyed the exquisite oral pleasure, the dreamy last rays of sunset coming in through the window and enjoyed watching Hannah react to having her ass fucked, even if it was by a tiny little plug...

"I'm going to put the whole thing in you now," Alison told her in a matter-of-fact manner. Hannah braced herself by grabbing the base of my cock and holding about half my length still in her mouth. As Alison pushed the plug up Hannah's tight little virgin orifice, Hannah's eyes slammed shut and she moaned a deep and heavy cry of pain and pleasure. She tried to soothe herself by taking my full length down her throat which made me twitch. She released so she could vocalize "ahh... fuck," she panted and caught her breath for a moment.

Alison giggled and said, "Good, now fuck him" her words stopped the world for me. I wasn't expecting to fuck Hannah right now, but it was a shockingly joyful surprise. I had been dreaming so much of what Alison's pussy would feel like that I hadn't thought about how wonderful Hannah's was. I was suddenly dying to feel it again.

Hannah wasted no time; she climbed up on top of me and then planted each foot on the leather couch near my waist, so she was in a low squat on top of me. It was at this moment I noticed Hannah's perfume, different than Alison's. Gentle and floral and it was much more feminine and submissive where Alison's had been dominant and powerful. None-the-less, it was intoxicating and made my head spin.I wanted nothing more than to be inside her and touch every inch of her lightly freckled skin.

This position she was in placed her huge swinging tits right in my face and the squat parted her thick labia. I could easily see her dripping wet entrance to that wonderous canal and her engorged clit.

She firmly grabbed my dick and placed my swollen head at her entrance. I started to enter her and remembered how each inch I entered her brought a new sensation. First it was tight, constricting and almost too tight, but I pushed passed the muscles clamping down on my mushroom and it disappeared into her leaving just the visual of my shaft ready to enter her.

Next, I felt the plug through her vaginal walls, which added a little pressure. Then there was about an inch of what felt like wet spongy folds for me to push through, and it was incredibly stimulating for my dick. I pushed through those and the next few inches felt like little pulsing ridges. I had about half my length into her when I felt a resistance to go further, another tight constricting channel I had to push my head through.

Hannah flipped her head back and moaned in pleasure as she lowered further. I pushed through this next muscular and gripping channel into an area of her depths that felt like it was filled with a lake of hot fluid. The next thing I knew I had bottomed out inside her and that first tight muscular canal was gripping at the base of my cock. She pumped up and down and fucked me. The two biggest sensations I felt was the head of my cock sloshing around in this warm, soupy area, deep inside Hannah. The plug created pressure at the base of my dick.

My sole focus had been on Hannah, and I didn't realize Alison had repositioned the camera, so it was pointed at us. She then moved behind Hannah and knelt on the carpet. She pushed on Hannah's ass check, motioning for her to lean forward. Hannah got down on her knees out of the deep squat on top of me and then leaned forward. Her big, slightly perspiring, chest pressed right up against me.

I felt a new sensation at the base of my dick right as Hannah winced, and I felt her drop her full weight against me. Alison had popped the widest part of the plug out of Hannah's ass and now was slowly fucking her tight anal hole with the plug again. Hannah held still; my dick full inserted in her. She just laid limp against me, paralyzed by the mix of pleasure and pain she was experiencing. I was glad she didn't move, or it would have brought me too close to an orgasm I wasn't yet ready for.

This went on for a minute or so, Hannah's full weight on top of me, my dick fully inserted in her. She just held tight around my neck and panted and cooed this desperate little pain and pleasure-filled noise into my ear. I felt like my dick was getting a massage through her vaginal walls from the plug fucking her ass.

Suddenly the plug was gone, and Hannah sighed both a sigh of relief and longing to have it back. She sat up a little as Alison gleefully bounced onto the couch right next to me and got her face real close to ours.

"This is the part I've been looking forward to," Alison said. She turned to Hannah making intense eye contact and giving simple instruction. "You're going to stay like this and keep riding him." She then turned to me "Hold on as long as you can, although I expect it might not be too long. When you're ready to cum you can, you just have tell us before you do though." I looked slightly confused not knowing what this meant, and Alison read that on my face. "You're going to cum inside her," she said devilishly and gleefully.

"She's on birth control. Hannah and I talked this over earlier today, fill her up and give her as much as you can. When you're done cumming you're going to need to work the camera so be ready for my directions." She gave us each a quick kiss on the lips and then bounced off the couch as fast as she arrived and retreated behind us.

Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers
123456...8