Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend continues with Alison's night of fantasy.
27k words
4.81
25.2k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers

Note to Reader: While you can read this story on its own, it will make much more sense if you go back and read Chapter 1 first as it picks up immediately from the ending of that chapter. This is only my second submission to Literotica, and this is the first time I've taken advantage of the volunteer editor program. Huge thank you to alalu777 for all of the help editing this story! A lot of hours went into this work, and I wouldn't be able to make it what it is without alalu777's help!

Chapter 2

It was past one in the morning now. We were all sitting at my cheap, rickety kitchen table, almost in complete darkness. A small lamp in the corner provided only a dim light. We weren't talking much but that was mostly because none of us could stop stuffing our faces between pizza slices. Hannah and Alison's faces were positively glowing with these post-sex, dreamy and satisfied smiles between bites. Hannah had slipped her sundress back on and Alison just her panties and tight purple t-shirt.

We finished the last slices of pizza and the girls exchanged a knowing look before giggling. I didn't know what was funny, but it was contagious. I involuntarily joined in on the laughter myself.

"That." Alison exclaimed, referring to the raunchy threesome we'd just had, "was the hottest single thing I've ever seen. Really, ever, seen in my life!" Hannah and I agreed.

I had been holding in a truth I was a little worried to tell, but this seemed like the right moment. "Umm, so I know we talked about fulfilling all three of our fantasies tonight. I'm a little worried I'd be doing a disservice to you with the little, if any performance I have left in me after that... I've never cum that hard in my life and that was round two for me tonight" I was so worried I was giving up an opportunity I wouldn't get back.

"Dude, I couldn't handle more right now anyway. I'm so sensitive, and I still can't feel my legs at all!" Hannah reassured me. Alison gave me a devilish smirk, "Yeah, I'm whooped too, and I would be disappointed if Hannah got more cum than me anyway. You need to recharge before you can make my fantasy come true."

Alison continued, "Look. I am just going to say it. If I left here tomorrow morning, I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about either of you. I can tell I'm going to wake up horny as fuck tomorrow just thinking about this. Plus, I've never felt more connected with two people as I do with you. It's a weird sort of crush infatuation thing I have going on with..." Alison paused mid-thought "...whatever this is between us." She paused again to calculate the rest of her idea. "I say, let's cancel the rest of whatever the fuck we have planned... I want a full weekend with you two. Please?"

Hannah and I both smiled .I felt so reassured I hadn't blown my chances for more of this, I was happy to hear I wasn't the only one feeling total infatuation and obsession with my new-found, trusting and open relationship with these two. It was the first time I hadn't felt alone in a long time.

"Okay" Hannah spoke up "I'm game. Best weekend ever. Spence?" both girls looked at me as I realized I had only thought of my agreeance reply and not yet vocalized it... "I'm supposed to go into work tomorrow, and I have two papers due... but... absolutely. I'm in. I'll figure out a way to blow both of those off." I said it casually, but truthfully this was something I'd never done since landing this job. I shoved it out of my head. Everyone's allowed one moment of irresponsibility and lapse in judgement once in a blue moon. Right?

We all got up from the table and dispersed. Alison cleaned up the mess from the pizza, Hannah picked up some of the beer bottles from the party, and I excused myself to go change my bed sheets.

As I finished putting the clean, fitted sheet on the bed, the girls walked in. Without any conversation of the sleeping arrangement, all three of us climbed into my queen size bed. I was closest to the wall, then Hannah next to me and Alison near the edge of the bed.

We recapped some of our favorite parts of the whole evening, the party and what followed as we all winded down in the dark, waiting for sleep. My groin was pressed up against Hannah's ass just a little bit as she was facing Alison. For a moment I couldn't help but have what just happened a few hours earlier flash through my head and think of how close her tight little asshole was to my cock right now. I wanted to know how it felt to be inside her there. Not just my fingers but the full length and girth of my hard cock, if it would even fit.

Alison, who was propped up on an elbow looking at Hannah, glanced over the top of her friend at me with this look like she knew what thought I had just had. We smiled at each other momentarily before turning away.

Somehow, sleep came for the three of us.

I woke up first, ever the early riser. My head was pounding from the alcohol, but my overall giddiness at waking up and being able to look at a sound asleep Hannah and Alison in my bed. I convinced myself last night was real, and that allowed me to easily shove the headache aside. I sleepily shuffled into the kitchen wearing just my boxers.

The sun shined in brightly from the sliding patio door as I traversed the cheap, beige carpet and white-walled living room. The darkness of the small galley kitchen was welcome I put on a pot of coffee in my cheap plastic and glass coffee maker and waited for it to brew. As I stood there, my heart suddenly burst up in my chest as I realized that before this day was over, I'd likely get a new sexual experience that rivaled what had happened last night.

"Morning" Hannah mumbled as she sleepily crept into the kitchen, shielding her eyes from the bright living room. She was gorgeous. She was gorgeous, standing bare-foot, hair messed up, with the sunlight shining on her sundress, making me aware of her nudeness underneath. Her nipples showed through the fabric.

"Morning" I replied back. "Coffee's almost ready." She just smiled at me lightly before I caught her eyes gaze at my bulge in my boxers. The look made me twitch just a little down there.

We fixed up coffee and sat at the table for a minute, our eyes adjusting to the mid-morning daylight. Hannah hadn't mentioned it last night, but she was supposed to go to her cousin's graduation party today, and she shared her plans for how she was going to get out of it. My heart leapt in my chest again as I realized how casually she was talking about cancelling on family plans for the purpose of fulfilling her best friend's sexual fantasies in a threesome. That last part was left unsaid, but we both knew it was true.

"I'm going to go wake Alison up. She'll sleep until 3pm if we let her." As Hannah got up, her foot grazed my calf, and there was my morning wood! Holy shit if that night of sleep and half a cup of coffee had me rearing to go again. I wanted to stop Hannah and take her on my kitchen table. I resisted the urge and watched her backside as she walked down the hallway.

A few minutes passed as I heard voices and shuffling of covers, clothes and feet coming from my bedroom. "Morning!" Alison said, rather chipper, all things considering. Her and Hannah emerged fully and properly dressed again in the same clothes they'd been in when they arrived yesterday. Without waiting for a reply, she said "COFFEEEEE" and moved to the kitchen to pour herself a cup.

Hannah joined me at the table again. I was still sporting a morning wood under the table, by the way. Alison returned with her coffee, took a seat, used her finger to delicately tuck a long lock of her jet black hair behind her ear, grinned ear to ear and alternated glances between the two of us "So. Let's talk about today!"

We all got the boring parts out of the way first and figured out what we needed to do to get out of our various commitments for the weekend. One of the items of business was figuring out where we were going to go.

We all knew my roommate was due home, and we wouldn't have my place to ourselves again tonight. Hannah and Alison both still lived with their parents so that wasn't an option either. The obvious solution for us all was a hotel. Trying to be a gentleman and being the only one to have a solid job, I offered to pay for the hotel room. I got my laptop out of my room and began searching for what was around while the girls discussed the rest of what they needed to do.

Both girls wanted to go home for changes of clothes, etc.

There was a pause and Hannah said, "Maybe we should discuss Alison's fantasy like we did mine last night. This way we make sure we all have what we need. Alison, I'm assuming based on what you said, you're going to need your camera..."

This had my full attention. Hotel searching could wait. I looked up over the laptop at Alison. "Alright, sure. This was easier last night when I had some alcohol in me, but let's do it," Alison said nervously.

I quickly replied, "okay, so first thing on the list is to buy some alcohol for tonight then."

Both girls laughed and then Alison said "Yes. And no more beer tonight," she gestured toward her bloated head, "Wine, please."

Hannah helped get her started "We know you want to take pictures, and Spence needs to hopefully have half as much cum as he had for me last night. What else is in this fantasy of yours?" She held her coffee mug with both hands and leaned in eagerly waiting for Alison to tell us more.

"Half as much cum as you had for Hannah last night would work, but more is always better," Alison said with a wink at me. She looked back down at her coffee. Without looking up she said, "Well, I mentioned I have a few fantasies last night so I probably need to go to a sex shop to make some of those come true." She looked up at Hannah. "Will you come with me?"

Hannah agreed. She was the only one of us who had gone into an adult store before, when she bought some gag gifts for a friend who had gone through a rough breakup.

"I'll share the rest tonight after my first glass of wine..." Alison trailed off.

We finalized our plans. The girls were going to go get a change of clothes, Alison's camera and head to an adult toy store. I was left in charge of picking a hotel, texting them the address, getting the wine and some more weed and meeting them there.

We also agreed that tonight was all about Alison. We were going to give her fantasy all of our attention tonight. My fantasy would be saved for Sunday since the girls had nothing to do on Monday. I only had an evening class, which wouldn't get in the way of us spending the next two nights together.

The girls finished their coffee and gathered up their things to head out. I stood up to say goodbye, still in just my boxers. Alison, with her purse over one shoulder, leaned in to give me a one-armed hug goodbye, which also came with a bonus peck on the cheek. She gently grabbed my package and winked as she pulled away. Hannah gave me a real, proper, and genuine squeeze of a hug and whispered "thank you" in my ear before pulling away. I let them out and locked the door behind them.

I had to fall back against the door as I closed it. I just stared blankly out into my white-walled apartment for a while. Normally I feel that I walk around life with a general sense of my past, present and future. I can process things like what I have planned for this week, this month and later this year.

I was totally unable to do that now. My whole world view and ability to process anything now seemed confined to last night and the next two nights. I couldn't clearly think past it. In a confusing, obsessive way, my brain simply ceased to function as usual.

My heart felt simultaneously full and scared. If I'm being honest, I think I was struggling with the lack of possession. I had never had such strong feelings of infatuation without either feeling it directly reciprocated or rejected. In this case, I simply didn't know how to process this gray area I was in with these two young women.

On one hand I felt so close to Hannah (from our time getting to know each other over the years and the amazing connection we had last night) that she almost felt like my girlfriend. My heart and stomach would flutter, and then I'd remember she wasn't and a pit would settle in my stomach.

On the other hand, I'd think of Alison and how blindingly confident and complex she seemed. Honestly, simply picturing how smoking hot she was enough to fill me with lust and a longing to try and understand her as a person. It felt like the first time I'd experienced a crush.

How did people go about life after having casual sex? As a young adult this was all new and confusing. I guess in watching porn I always thought if I was presented with an opportunity to have casual sex, I'd be able to do it and would enjoy it. This felt... heavier than I expected it to.

I looked down at the illuminated screen of my laptop, I had started looking at hotels; most of them were dumpy. I wasn't rich by anyone's standards, but I did have some savings built up. With no girlfriend and as someone who didn't go out much, I was able to tuck away some money every week. If there was ever a time for me to splurge on something fun, this was it.

There was a Sheraton hotel overlooking a nearby river a few miles from my apartment. The rooms looked nice and freshly renovated. I looked at the few options on their website. The options for rooms were basic: Two queens, one king, or a suite style room with a pull-out couch in one room and a king in the bedroom. None of the options had what I was looking for, so I called the hotel instead.

"Hi -- yes. I'm on your website and trying to find a room for tonight but hoping for something special. Do you have anything like a honeymoon suite available?" The clerk explained that the honeymoon suites was booked, but they did have the penthouse suite available. It was on the top floor, and it was the tallest building in this town. It had a beautiful view from the panoramic glass wall in the spacious living room along with a wet bar and kitchenette. There was a bedroom with a king bed and a large bathroom with a rainfall shower and jacuzzi tub. "Great, how much?" I asked. I about aborted the whole plan when he said the price. I quickly shook off that impulse. "Great, I'll take it."

My roommate came through the door just then. Under normal circumstances I probably would have shared something with him about the evening I'd just had. I was quite honestly too excited and overwhelmed to form words of even what or how to tell him in a way that was respectful to Hannah and Alison. I rushed our conversation, grabbed my laptop, and retreated to my room. Thankfully, I think he was too hung over to notice anything was up.

I texted the address of the Sheraton to Hannah, and she quickly replied back with a ";)"

I checked my bank account balance. I was fine, still plenty of savings. It was more a slight guilt I felt because I just rarely spent money on indulgences at this point in my life, especially ones over $20. I committed to myself that I'd stop thinking about money and enjoy myself. I think I was so excited and nervous I was just looking for something to worry myself with outside of my confusing feelings for Hannah and Alison that I knew couldn't be reconciled today.

The rest of the day flew by. I showered, packed a bag, grabbed some lunch out, met up with my weed guy and drove to the liquor store. I picked up a nice bottle of red wine. At $75 it was the most I'd ever spent on a bottle. I also picked up a cheaper bottle of red, a bottle of sparkling rose, a four pack of hard cider and a small bottle of bourbon. Overkill for the three of us, but I wasn't taking chances.

It was about 3:45pm when I arrived at the hotel. I walked into the lobby with my overnight duffel bag and the heavy paper bag carrying the alcohol. The lobby was grand considering the small to medium-size town I lived in. It was in the town center, no tall building in sight other than this one at about 10 stories. The closest building to its height was a near-by office building which topped out around 6 stories. Other than that, it was mostly old two-story brick buildings.

Now don't get me wrong, this place wasn't some marble and gold accented palace, but it was clean, modern and crisp. The air smelled of cleaner and chlorine from wherever the indoor pool was. There was dark wood and nice white tile throughout the brightly lit lobby.

I made my way to the front desk and checked in. The clerk ooh'ed and ahh'd and made a fuss about how much I was going to enjoy my stay in the penthouse. Yeah, I'm positive she had no idea how much I would enjoy it. I was lightheaded from excitement to see the room as I took the elevator up to the top floor.

Stunning. Modern. Extravagant. These are the only words I could think of for this room. As soon as I walked in the hotel room door, I dropped my bags and just stood there for a moment. The room was like a long rectangle. The door opening on one of the long sides and the opposite side was almost all glass. There was a beautiful view of the town and the tree-filled valley beyond. There was a step down into the living room where there were a couple of boxy but plush looking leather couches and a large glass coffee table sat between them. There were a couple leather lounge chairs as well and a large TV on the same wall as the door. The door to the bedroom was on the smaller wall to my left, and that same wall had a kitchenette, which was more like a bar with a fridge and microwave behind it.

I left my bags where they were and walked into the bedroom. The bed looked somehow bigger than a king, with a large, leather upholstered headboard and floor length curtains covering the one window in the room.

The bathroom was something else. It had clean stone tile throughout that lead right into the giant rainfall shower (which had no door). You could have fit 6 people in that shower! The jacuzzi tub was also huge! It was triangular in shape and looked like it was meant for two. It had two steps that led up to it.

I was absolutely giddy at the prospect of seeing the girl's reaction. They were just expecting your basic hotel room. I text Hannah to let her know I was here. She replied, "At the mall, hopefully heading ur way soon!"

The next 45 minutes dragged on for eternity. I tried to enjoy the room, even pouring a small glass of bourbon on the rocks. Finally, my phone vibrated on the glass table, it was Hannah, "see u in 20!" I texted back for her to call when they pulled in.

I put away the booze and unpacked my clothes for the evening and put my toiletries in the giant bathroom. I nervously checked my hair in the mirror, something I never did. My heart was racing.

My phone finally rang, it was Hannah. "Heyyyy, we're here! Damn Spence this place was super nice. You didn't have to go all out," I laughed because she had no idea what she was walking into.

"Ha! Just you wait. Come on up. The room's on the top floor" "What room number?" She asked. I waited a moment... feeling proud and a bit punchy I said, "It's the only room on the top floor" and then hung up the phone.

There was a soft knock on the door moments later. I opened it to two very curious and stunningly gorgeous faces.

Of all the moments that occurred in this story, this moment sticks out in my mind more than some of the more lewd and shocking moments that occurred later on. Let me describe...

First, there was the look of total confusion, aww and shock on both of their faces. This was clearly the nicest hotel room either of them had ever seen, and they were not expecting this from me. After all, think of the apartment we had just come from...

Second, these girls were not what I was expecting. They looked far different than the artsy, hippie college girls that had left my apartment hours earlier.

Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers
123456...8