Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers

Hannah, slowly slipped the straps of her sundress off her shoulders and pulled her arms out. Looking around one last time, she hesitantly let it slip and fall to her hips. She tugged on the fabric, so it fell to her ankles and stepped out of it. She picked it up and tossed it on the picnic table. She nervously glanced at me and then broke eye contact as she unhooked her wet bra and pulled it off her chest, tossing it onto the picnic table as well. Her dark pink, almost reddish-brown, half dollar sized areolas didn't contrast the scene in front of me as much as Alison's but none the less they held my full attention as I stared at them lustfully.

Just staring at their two sets of tits, exposed in the wide open outdoors was wildly erotic for me. Alison's' cute pert nipples were gorgeous, reminiscent of a beautiful painting I wanted to admire for hours. Hannah's in contrast, gave me a primal feeling. A desire to breed her. Fill her with my seed and cause her voluptuous breasts to begin producing milk.

Alison had removed her shorts and now confidently turned around and bent over slightly as she peeled off her wet, black underwear. She tossed them onto the seat of the picnic table, and they landed with a wet splat onto the weathered wood seat.

Hannah, in an obedient and less than sexy manner pulled her own white underpants down her thick, feminine thighs and softly laid the drenched material near her other clothes so as not to get them wet. She put her hands in a fig leaf position as if to cover her dark, meaty labia that hung between the gap of her upper legs.

"What now, Spence?" Alison asked seductively.

"I'm no photographer like you" I replied to her, "but I want some pictures of my very own from this," and with that I pulled a small point and shoot camera out of my shorts pocket. It was nothing fancy, a basic digital camera from the mid-to-late 2000's before the ubiquity of quality cameras built into phones. It was enough for my needs.

Alison of course had no problem with this. Hannah continued to look uncomfortable which oddly turned me on a bit.

There were two sides of my personality at war right now. The nice guy, the gentleman in me that I gave control to for 99% of my waking life that was screaming at me that this was somehow wrong. The other side of me, the primal, sexual side of me was absolutely reveling in the control I wielded. I'd intentionally given control over to the latter side of my personality. Wanting to see where it took the three of us if I gave in.

This more primal side of me understood that the purpose of the photos wasn't just for my spank bank later, although that was a major plus, but the in-the-moment purpose was to let them know I was in control. To make sure Hannah felt vulnerable and was forced to push the boundaries of her trust with me to new, heightened places. I wanted her to feel exposed, nervous and vulnerable and do as I asked anyway. It was almost as if I was testing the waters of the current power dynamic.

"Walk out into that grass," I instructed, gesturing toward the grassy space between our camp and the quarry waters.

Alison and Hannah both obeyed, stepping lightly through the grass as they were both nude and barefoot and obviously wanted to avoid any rocks or sticks with their exposed feet.

"Just stand together and do some poses like you would normally if you weren't nude," I ordered.

I stood about 5 feet away and snapped pictures of the girls smiling as if to show off the beautiful nature behind them for their social media feed, except these photos would never be seen by anyone but me.

I spent a few minutes trying some different angles; kneeling, moving in closer, etc.

A few times I caught Hannah sneaking glances either at the woods, the cliff edges above our campsite or the water to make sure no one was watching. There wasn't and there wouldn't be. I knew it, but she didn't seem to, and I loved how nervous this made her.

Alison continued to seem to enjoy this, to feel unphased, I had something up my sleeve for later with her and for now I would continue having my fun.

"Okay, let's head back to the picnic table" I said, still fully clothed myself.

We walked back, the girls carefully walking on their tip toes in the grass watching every step.

"Hannah. Sit down on the table and put your feet on the bench here," I instructed. Alison just stood and watched and waited her turn.

"Okay, great, now actually, try this," I said, thinking out loud with my camera in one hand. I reached down and grabbed her right ankle and picked it up so the heel of her foot was on the table. I did the same with her left heel. She was now sitting on the edge of the table, leaned back, heels up near her butt, knees spread. Her cunt exposed to me.

I put the camera right up to her genitals and began taking pictures. "Spread yourself for me," I demanded without looking at her. She reached down and used two fingers to part her folds and held them open while I continued to take various photos of her exposed private areas.

I set the camera down. "I have to tell you both something," I announced.

"Back when Hannah first told me about fucking that banana. Well. That was single handedly the hottest and sexiest thing anyone ever texted me. Over the past few years, I've been into any porn I can find that involves a girl using a banana on herself, but it never really satisfies me. I always end up thinking about Hannah and imagining her as I'm about to cum. I can't even begin to tell you how many different times I've cum while imagining Hannah desperately needing to feel full and finding that banana." My heart was racing after I said it, having admitted it in such detail to the girls.

"Really?" Hannah asked, if I wasn't mistaken, she sounded flattered by my statement.

I nodded my head.

"Fuck you're making me wet over here," Alison said, still patiently standing nearby the table. I glanced over at her. She looked lost watching someone else take control. She looked both comfortable being completely nude outdoors but also excited by it, her hair seemed to stand on end.

I grabbed the paper grocery bag from under the picnic bench. As I opened the bag, I realized my movements didn't feel like my own anymore, they felt more aggressive. I pulled out a banana.

"I made sure to find one with a nice smooth tip just like you described," I said, as I presented a shocked Hannah with the fruit.

She held the banana and looked overwhelmed. I tried to read the emotion on her face; shock, flattery, hesitancy, excitement. I could have analyzed the complexity of her expression all day, but I had things to get to.

I had a general idea of things I wanted to get to this evening but really, I had turned control over to my subconscious at this point. I was acting and saying things that didn't quite feel like me and then the inner voice of my brain would catch up to the decision making and understand why I was doing what I was doing just a beat or two later.

I had begun borderline ignoring Alison at this point and I didn't know why I was doing it at first, but my inner monologue had just caught up. I needed Alison to know I was in control tonight. She wasn't going to get to add in her commands and flair unless I asked her to. I knew if I ignored her for even a few minutes she'd step in and I'd make my point. I'd realized Alison couldn't stand not being the main attraction.

"I want you to think back to when you found that banana in your house and I want you to get in the same positions and imagine yourself back there and I want you to re-enact it for us, and my camera," I said in a low, almost baritone voice. "But first" I added, "I need a few more pictures. Stand up and bend over the table."

Hannah stared into my eyes for a moment before she moved. She seemed perplexed still by this new side of me she was seeing. Both shocked and turned on by it. She stood up and slowly lowered her upper body down to meet the picnic table, her bare ass exposed to me. Her cheeks were closed, and I couldn't see her asshole.

I very gently reached out and slid my hand up and down the meat of her smooth ass, just to feel and caress her soft skin. I gripped a little, almost massaging it for a moment before I pulled away.

"Spread your cheeks," I said flatly. Hannah reached back with her right hand and pulled on her cheek.

Alison had taken a few steps to be in closer to the action, just as I suspected, not wanting to be forgotten. She reached her hand out to grab Hannah's other ass cheek for me.

Thwackkkk

I swatted Alison's hand as if it were a fly. She looked positively shocked and taken back. First shocked, then angry. I course corrected quickly. I grabbed the back of Alison's head and leaned in for a short but powerful kiss, making sure she felt my strength as I did. I pulled away and stared into her eyes, our faces just inches apart.

"Tonight. I don't want you to be mistaken. I'm going to be in control. If you can handle that, I'll make sure you get fed some of what I know you really want." I said in a low and heavy whisper.

The anger was gone, she now just looked shocked, confused and maybe a little dejected but there was a hint of lust behind it all after that kiss and I'd make sure that got nurtured over the rest of the evening.

Hannah had partially stood up to watch the action, equally shocked by what had just transpired.

"Bend back over, Hannah" I ordered, "spread your cheeks with both hands."

She obeyed. She was so unbelievably meek and sexy at this point. I knew she'd do anything I wanted and even this was a great start to the evening. I began taking photos of her exposed ass.

I took my index finger and put it right up to Allison's face, "Suck it"

She grabbed my hand and slowly sucked my digit into her mouth. Her tongue felt incredible on my finger. I pulled away and went back over to Hannah and began rimming her exposed asshole with my slick finger.

"Is this making your pussy nice and wet for us?" I asked.

"Y-Ye-Yes," she said quietly.

"Good, you can stand up now."

I went over to one of the bags and grabbed the large picnic blanket I'd brought and laid it in the grass just beyond the table and in a very exposed area. I let both girls just stand and watch me. They were both shocked at my new found dominance but I knew it excited them both. In fact I think they were both eager for more. I placed two of the camping chairs directly in front of the blanket.

"Hannah, take the banana and lay on the blanket. Alison and I are going to watch."

I sat down in one of the chairs first and as I did, I realized I was absolutely rock hard in my shorts. I tried to ignore it, I knew I wouldn't give myself release for still some time now.

At the same time both girls moved slowly into position.

Alison sat her bare ass down in the camp chair next to me and crossed her legs.

Hannah, lowered herself into a sitting position on the blanket facing the two of us, the banana held in her left hand. Then she laid back, propping herself up on her elbows. She slowly spread her legs, knees bent, and feet planted on the blanket.

She looked up at me, as if unsure what to do next. I didn't respond to her questioning look, just stared back at her for a moment.

The wind picked up, rattling all the full summer branches of the trees. Some crows cawed in the distance. The breeze whipped Alison's jet black hair around and then caused goosebumps to ripple across her bare arms. Her nipples hardened into little pebbles.

Hannah's sandy blonde hair fluttered in the breeze. The reminder of her exposure now seemed to have a different effect on her as she looked up at the vast, blue sky and reached up with one hand and began to caress her breasts. They looked enormous in her small hands and she began groping them more firmly as if attempting to fit them in her hand, they were far too big to just be a handful though.

She firmly but slowly slid her hand down her abdomen, then her stomach and finally her cleanly shaven pubic mound before she reached her plump pussy. She began to rub and work her fingers through the folds. She tilted her head back a little further and let out a soft gasp and I could hear some of the wetness in her folds. She spread her knees a little wider apart.

She reached for the banana, tilted her back towards us and gave us a dimple clad smile before she puckered her lips before slowly inserting the banana into her mouth. She kept her lips puckered and head still as she used her whole arm to fuck her mouth with the fruit. She started bobbing and twirling her head, making a show of it before she pulled the sweet phallus out with a pop.

She didn't break eye contact with me once as she deliberately moved the fruit between her thighs and began working the tip into her entrance. It took a moment for her to press the tip into her folds in just the right way that she could penetrate herself with it.

Finally, I began to watch some of the tip disappear into her. She scrunched her eyebrows up and dropped her mouth open into a desperate little pouty face. Then she let out a whimper as she pushed the first few inches into herself.

Alison, shifted in her chair. I imagined this was likely because of the heat and wetness growing unbearable between her legs.

"Is this exactly how it happened when you did this for the first time?" I asked, interrupting her growing need to be filled.

Hannah knew my needs well enough to know, I needed to hear the details. I wanted her to take herself back to that very first time and re-live it while re-enacting it.

"I --" she started but paused as she let her clamping tight entrance push some of the fruit back out of her. "I was in my bedroom, at my desk, sitting on the edge of the computer chair, with my feet up on my desk so I could watch the porn I had on," she recounted.

"Then I needed to watch as I --" she trailed off briefly as she pushed up 3 inches of the banana into herself. "- ugh - stretched myself. I went over to the bed so I was facing my dresser mirror and put my legs up like this."

She laid all the way back now, knees bent and feet in the air.

"I used two hands --"

Once again, her wet, constricting hole squeezed the fruit out of her. This time she grabbed the base of the banana with both hands, demonstrating exactly what she had done privately in her bedroom for us.

"-and I watched my needy little pussy take all of it!" she was thoroughly lust filled now, she said that last part loudly. Finally, she was unconcerned about being seen out in the open and was reveling in her exhibition.

She pushed about 6 inches of the thick fruit into herself and began to release deep, heavy moans.

I felt Alison look over at me. I turned to look at her. "Can I -- " she paused, her mouth excruciatingly dry. She looked like she was in heat from watching this.

"Can I touch myself?" she asked me meekly.

With those four words, I could no longer ignore my raging erection. It hurt now it was throbbing so hard in my pants.

Alison asking me if she could touch herself was the final straw in what was turning out to be one of the sexiest feelings I'd ever had.

I'd never felt so confident. So in control. I imagined this is what it felt like to be the alpha male in a pack of animals. Didn't matter what animal; wolf, gorilla, lion. I was 100% in control. Both women were in heat and would allow me to please my flesh with theirs. All in the hope that I'd reward them with my seed.

"You may not touch your pussy yet" I said, "but you may get on all fours on the blanket and play with your asshole for me."

Alison's facial expression didn't change. She just looked desperate and hungry. She immediately moved to accept what I'd given her.

Hannah, now had worked up a rhythm, fucking herself with the thick banana. Her thick pussy lips gripped at the fruit on each exit and pulled at her insides. Each time she greedily pushed it back into herself she'd take a heavy gasp of air in and her eyes would slam shut in pleasure and her toes would curl.

Alison was now about two feet to the right of Hannah on all fours. Her jet-black hair hung down around her face and her young, creamy white skin radiated in the sunlight. She accepted her consolation prize, sucked her finger for lubrication and reached back with one hand and began feverishly rimming her tight little asshole.

I stood up with my camera and began to pace around the blanket with my camera like a predator. Pausing to take photos anytime I liked a new angle I could capture.

Alison had now inserted the first two knuckles of her index finger into her ass. I could see a spot of white cream growing near the entrance to her tight little pink slit.

"Stop!" I ordered them abruptly.

Alison removed her finger and tilted her head back to look at me. Hannah stopped very reluctantly, leaving the banana fully inserted in herself, I'd likely just ruined the orgasm she was on the verge of having. Hannah looked up at me.

"Both of you up on your knees" I said.

I kicked my shoes off and then stepped onto the blanket. Both girls were sitting on their heels. Their faces at my groin level. Their hair shone brightly and glimmered in the sunlight. The gentle breeze kept each pair of their nipples rock hard.

I pulled my shirt off over my head and tossed it aside. The sunlight warmed the skin on my chest. I was so worked up as I fumbled with my belt I looked like a drunk trying to get his pants down to take a piss. I finally released it and dropped my shorts and boxers to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

I felt freed as I stood nude and exposed. My erection still throbbed harder than it ever had. My head swollen much larger than usual and schmeared with the pre-cum I'd released as I'd watched this scene unfold.

I didn't speak or ask for anything. I took a few steps and placed my erect cock right in Hannah's face, I grabbed the back of her head and she opened her mouth and sucked me just like I wanted.

After I was sure she'd sucked my pre-cum clean I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and slowly pressed my dick all the way into her throat and held it there for a couple seconds. I pulled back and my dick popped free of Hannah's mouth and trailed messy strings of saliva with it.

I took one step and turned to Alison and grabbed the back of her head. I repeated the same motion. I let her suck for just a moment before forcing myself into the back of her throat and holding there. Again, releasing and letting messy strings of saliva drip down her chin.

I stood between them now, "Both of you" I said, "at the same time."

It was an incomplete sentence but they knew what I wanted. They both hungrily kissed and licked my dick. At one point they were borderline making out with each other over the top of the head of my dick.

I snapped more pictures.

"Look at me while you suck"

More pictures.

I stepped back away from them. I moved the two camp chairs closer together.

"Sit in the chairs, legs up so I can fuck both of you."

Both girls quickly and excitedly moved to the chairs. I imagined they both hoped they'd be first.

They positioned themselves in the camp chairs, asses hanging off the edge, necks cradled by the back of the chair, knees bent slightly and bare feet in the air. As they positioned themselves to best give access to their sopping wet cunts, I told them what I was going to do.

"I'm going to switch between fucking the two of you. I've been obsessed with how different and wonderful you both feel the past few days," I told them fearlessly. I took a quick picture of the two of them in ready position for me before setting my camera in the mesh cup holder of Hannah's chair.

I stood, barefoot in the grass in front of Hannah's chair looking down at her as she looked up at me eagerly. The scrunched up position her torso was in was less than flattering on her figure but utterly kinky. Most importantly her dark-pink, meaty lips lay spread open, her juices glistening in the sun.

Spencer421
Spencer421
136 Followers
123456...9