Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few minutes felt like an eternity. I held Alison's ass cheeks apart with my face shoved into her back door, lapping at her tight little muscle as feverishly as my tongue would allow. I couldn't see anything with my face fully mounting her ass but I could hear Alison's desperate little whimpers of delight at the sensation.

I reveled in exploring this delicate little patch of skin with my tongue. Trying to feel every little fold and crease of soft skin being pulled into her tight little muscle. I flicked the tip of my tongue across the entrance and prodded at it. I knew how absolutely dirty and raunchy this was but that was the furthest thing from my mind. My brain had surrendered control to my throbbing dick ages ago. Now, every time my dick throbbed between my legs I further pressed my tongue against Alison's sphincter trying enjoy her musky scent of sweat and sex.

I suddenly stood up. Alison protested my tongues absence with a sad gasp. Hannah was on her knees, sitting on her heels, next to us on the blanket just patiently watching with intrigue.

"Hannah, eat her ass while I go get the lube" I ordered.

There was a time in the last 72 hours where Hannah would have hesitated at this, but not now. She was eager to please and immediately crawled to reposition herself and mimicked exactly what I'd been doing moments ago. She spread both of Alison's big ass cheeks and dove her face right in with an outstretched tongue.

"Unnnggg" I heard Alison coo as I stepped away to retrieve the lube I'd purchased exactly for this. It took me all of two seconds to grab my book bag from under the table. The only thing that was in it was two plastic bags from the adult store I'd gone to after the grocery store. I grabbed the smaller black bag from my backpack and returned to the blanket.

My heart raced and I instinctively looked around for people who may have been watching. No one in sight, of course. The sun had lowered a bit in the sky but it was still beaming and I enjoyed it's rays on my exposed skin.

I returned my attention to the girls. I grabbed Hannah's shoulder to pull her away from the hole I wanted access to. She obliged but stayed kneeling right next to us as I crawled on my knees directly behind Alison.

I dispensed a generous dollop of lube into my hand and then squirted a bit right down Alison's ass crack.

I gave my throbbing dick a few strokes to coat it in lube and then turned my attention to the hole I wanted it to enter. I wiped the lube down and rimmed her asshole with it with my index finger, spreading it around. Then I pushed my finger into her.

Even though it still looked so tight it would be impossible to get a finger in, my finger slid in with ease. Partly because I'd given Alison her asshole to play with as a consolation prize through the previous hour and partially because Hannah and I had thoroughly relaxed her back door with our tongues.

I finger fucked her ass for just a few thrusts to make sure the lube was coating her innards sufficiently before I exited her.

I finally aligned the tip of my dick with her tight, dirty, little starfish. I'd been fantasizing about this since I first started watching porn, desperately imagining what it would feel like. I grabbed my cock at its base and leaned my hips forward. My lubed and sensitive head making contact with her hot skin was electric in and of itself.

Hannah watched in intrigue as she watched me get ready to take what I wanted. I don't know if she even realized she was doing it but she was caressing the tops of her own thighs.

I gently and deliberately thrust my hips forward trying to spear my way into Alison's hole but my tip just mashed up against her tight back door without even a hit of penetration. My heart raced, I wanted in so badly. I needed to know what it felt like.

I tried, and failed a few more times. Frustration was building, my heart racing. I slowed down and massaged the head into her hole.

"Relax Alison," I said, "spread your cheeks for me and I want you to imagine how good it's going to feel to be full and have all of me in your ass. Take a few deep breaths and be a good girl for me."

Alison sighed a big, soothing deep breath and slowly reached back with two hands and spread her cheeks. Her face was pressed into the blanket and her eyes closed as she tried to take her imagination to a place in which she wasn't frustrated, but satisfied.

I got my tip aligned perfectly and thrust forward, it hurt a bit as my tip bent and smashed into her hole before suddenly, the majority of my head popped into her sphincter.

"Ahhhh!" Alison exclaimed.

Hannah pulled a hand up to her chest and seemed to stop breathing in amazement.

Her sphincter clamping my tip hurt so I pushed about an inch deeper and oh my goodness was it an instant release, my whole body basked in pleasure instantly. My full, swollen head was now in Alison's anal canal, deep enough to be past her entrance muscle that was fighting further entry.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkk" Alison was muttering behind gritted teeth, her eyes still slammed shut. She had leaned forward as if to escape my cock going any further into her ass.

I grabbed her hips with my palms and wrapped my fingers around her upper thighs. I released a deep and masculine grunt, a noise I didn't even know I was capable of making as I pulled her wide feminine hips into my groin. Further impaling her ass onto my slick, lubed rod.

I was about half way in her screamingly hot and tight asshole and as much as I wanted to enjoy it the only thing I could think of was how wonderful it was going to feel to bottom out in her and feel that tight muscle at her entrance contracting around the throbbing base of my dick.

I fought every urge and instinct and didn't thrust all the way in just yet. I gently pulled back just a few centimeters and slowly pushed just a touch deeper.

Alison cooed at this sensation. It was almost a whimper but there was a hint of pleasure in what I heard escape her delicate lips.

I knew I had control of Alison in a way I'd never experienced before. Constraint on my end would lead to pleasure for her but at any point I relented to my urges I could jarringly fill her ass with my cock and cause her to cry out.

I glanced at Hannah who looked positively mesmerized. She looked empathetically scared for her friend but also wildly turned on.

I locked eyes with Hannah's as I thrust another inch deeper into Alison's ass.

Alison whimpered again, "Unnnghh!"

Hannah snapped out of her trance she'd been in when I looked eyes with her and she now looked more jealous than scared or turned on.

I was on the verge of losing control and just plunging myself into Alison when I had a brilliant idea.

"Hannah, stay on your knees, get behind me and grab Alison's hips" I instructed.

I was up on my knees, about two thirds of the length of my dick in Alison's ass. Hannah crawled on her knees and got right behind me. I could feel her voluptuous breasts pressed up against my bare back. I could feel heat radiating from her groin against my ass. She reached her arms around me and grabbed her friend's hips. I let my own hands hang helpless at my sides.

"You're in control" I told Hannah, staying frozen still but desperately wanting to thrust forward.

Alison stayed frozen on the blanket but had opened her eyes, intrigued to have her friend in control of how deep the cock in her ass would go.

For just a moment I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the smells of the forest and the quarry. I tried to enjoy the sun on my bare skin. After only a second or two of this pause I looked down at the voluptuous, porcelain white ass in front of me. The mess of black, wavy hair falling down Alison's back and spilling onto the picnic blanket. The sight of my shaft being squeezed by Alison's lubed and glistening sphincter caused my dick to twitch and throb.

Hannah immediately relished in her control and pulled her friend's hips into my groin, leaving only an inch of length to go before I bottomed out inside Alison.

"Ahhhnngg!" Alison cried out.

Hannah began breathing heavily as she pushed her friends ass off of my dick before very forcefully pulling her fully onto it.

"AHHHHNNNGGG!!" Alison wailed and lifted her torso up off the blanket in pain, her cries echoing across the quarry.

Hannah paused and then slowly and deliberately slapped her friend's bare ass. The slap caused Alison's sphincter to contract and tighten around my base as if trying to pull my girth even deeper into her.

Hannah crawled out from behind me, clearly wanting a better view of the action. She read my mind because I was about to give her further instruction anyhow.

"Hannah, lay on your back, facing Alison so she can lick your pussy."

Heeding my instruction, Hannah crawled up the blanket and laid on her back her thick, meaty pussy ready for Alison to just lean her face in a few more inches and lick her folds. I held my dick very still and just enjoyed the sensation of my balls resting against Alison's moist slit.

"Go on" I said, as I stroked and combed my hand through Alison's wavy, black hair.

She leaned in and began hungrily licking her friends sopping wet cunt.

I watched for just a moment as Hannah slowly closed her eyes, beginning to enjoy the oral pleasure she was receiving. Then I slowly returned my attention to my own needs and very slowly retracted just an inch or so of my dick and then slowly re-inserted it as deep as I could get it.

Alison seemed relieved to have the distraction of Hannah's wet cunt in her mouth as she didn't wince or groan. I repeated this gentle fucking several times. I reached up and under Alison and began caressing her breasts as I ever so slightly began working up a harder rhythm to the ass fucking I was reveling in giving for the first time in my life.

I was already building to an orgasm and intended to see things get just a touch raunchier before I allowed that to happen.

"Hannah," I said her name powerfully, so there was no mistaking my orders for suggestions "spread your legs and pull them up into the air as high as you can."

Hannah obeyed, it lifted her ass into the air and her cheeks spread revealing her own tight little starfish.

"Alison, lick that beautiful little asshole," I ordered.

Alison didn't hesitate for a second, she lowered her tongue the few inches to Hannah's other entrance and began tonguing and licking her.

I had begun almost fully removing my dick and slamming it back into Alison's asshole on each thrust with all of my body weight and she was letting out these beautiful little groans between her licks to Hannah's ass. Hannah was beginning to moan and squeal in her own pleasure of having her asshole eaten like dessert.

I knew I was close and unfortunately this round of anal pleasure would need to end soon. I took one more slow and deliberate thrust out and back into Alison's ass and then held still, revelling the feeling of being buried in her raunchiest little orifice.

I held still and tried to take a moment to savor this exquisite pleasure, knowing there would be many nights ahead in my life that I would think back to how divine and otherworldly it felt to have my cock buried in this beauties dirty hole.

I pulled myself free of her ass and reached for the black bag that had the lube in it for a few other items. I retrieved a medium sized Tupperware container and travel pouch of wet wipes. I fumbled with the wipes and got one out, immediately polishing my dick clean.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum, Hannah" I said as I tossed the wipe aside.

Alison pulled away from Hannah's ass slowly and reluctantly, it was as if she was dejected that after taking my cock in her ass she wasn't even going to the reward of my seed.

Hannah lowered her ass back down onto the blanket, leaving her legs spread for access to her now sopping and dripping wet pussy.

I planted my knee's right on the side of my hips and wasted no time in plunging myself fully into her pussy. I immediately dropped all of my weight onto her body and grunted as I filled her.

I was so close to an orgasm prior to entering her that all it took was two or three deep and powerful thrusts to trigger my first orgasm. My balls twitched a few times, my dick lurched and then I felt it. Hot, thick, semen pumping from my innards through the rock hard length of my dick and erupting into Hannah's depths. I gently pumped in and out of her, riding the wave of the orgasm as far as it would go trying to give her every drop of semen I could muster.

I slowly pulled myself up and off of Hannah's torso, leaving my cock fully inserted in her. She was beaming and enjoying the full sensation, pleased with herself for so quickly triggering my eruption of cum into her.

I looked over at Alison, who looked bewildered, jealous and confused but was trying to hide it.

"Don't worry, I know you are feeling a little jealous right now," I said, which caused Alison to contort her face in shock that I'd called her out. She was trying to deny it by forcing a smile.

"I know I didn't fill you with my cum" I said looking directly as Alison, "but this load is actually meant for you." She looked confused at my statement.

"I'm going to pull my dick out of Hannah here and you are going lick and suck my cum out of her pussy. You are not to swallow any of it though, understand?"

Alison couldn't seem to speak, she just nodded that she understood.

Hannah seemed to understand that her role was simply to lie still and allow the seed I'd filled her with to be extracted by her friends mouth.

I slowly began retracting my length from Hannah's pussy, giving Alison time to position her mouth to take over.

As soon as I slid out and moved out of the way, Alison dove straight in. No licking or kisses first, she planted her full mouth around Hannah's pussy and began tonguing her opening and sucking, trying to pull the cum out of her.

"Don't swallow any of it," I reminded her.

Hannah closed her eyes again in pleasure and began mindless playing with her nipples.

"You're to spit out all the cum into this container," I told Alison, setting the Tupperware down near Hannah's ass so it was within reach for her.

She continued sucking for just a few minutes as I knelt off to the side of these two beauties in post orgasm bliss. I snapped out of it when I remembered my camera. I leaned over to the chair and grabbed it. I took a few shots of the scene in front of me before continuing my instruction.

Alison had kept her mouth planted fully over Hannah's cunt but looked right up at the camera as I snapped a picture.

"Show me all the cum in your mouth before you spit it into the container," I ordered Alison.

She slowly pulled away from Hannah's pussy with her cheeks full, tilted her head back slightly and opened her mouth. She swirled her tongue around a bit, showing off her creamy prize. The cum filled her mouth and cheeks. I could see it pooling on her tongue and stringing off the roof of her mouth. She looked so pleased with herself.

She pickup up the container and placed it right beneath her chin, making a show of slowly letting it dribble out of her delicate and feminine lips.

I got up from the blanket and retrieved the toys Alison had brought from our evening last night. When I returned, Alison's face was planted between Hannah's legs again, ensuring she'd retrieved every drop of the cream I'd deposited in Hannah's depths, as she possibly could.

I dropped the bag on the blanket near them and plopped myself back into the camp chair to spectate.

Alison spit another surprisingly large dollop of cum into the Tupperware.

"Use whatever toys you like in the bag, both of you are to make every effort to squirt into that container before you can get dressed and we'll have dinner" I said flatly.

My post orgasm bliss seemed to have taken the urgency out of my voice despite my enthusiasm for the situation. I knew I needed to recharge before the finale I'd been planning to take place in our tent later that evening.

The girls dug into the bag and retrieved their toys of choice. Hannah the blue vibrator and Alison the vibrating wand. Neither wasted any time as I don't think either had a truly full orgasm yet in our session outdoors and were plenty worked up.

It wasn't that I wasn't interested, but my interest had changed for a few reasons.

The first being that watching these two gorgeous girls masturbate has been nearly normalized to me in the last 72 hours.

I was also very much in a post-nut haze and my sex drive had mildly faded.

Lastly, and most importantly, I think at this point I was quite distracted. Knowing what I was building towards and being slightly nervous and excited about. I tried to push it out of my mind, knowing that by the time sunset arrived I'd be plenty horny again and it would fuel my confidence.

A few minutes had passed of me just watching these two beauties pleasure themselves, exposed to nature in our private little campground. I wasn't sure if Hannah was always able to squirt nearly on command like this or if it was a new discovery for her but she was now on the brink of orgasm. She sort of crabbed walked toward the container with the blue vibrator still deeply inserted in her pussy. She furiously pumped it in and out of herself a few times before ripping it out of herself and unleashing a torrent of juices into the container, only a few streams jetted past the container onto the blanket, the rest just gushed into the Tupperware over my cum Alison had spat there. There was easily three times the volume of Hannah's ejaculate in the container as compared to my own.

Alison previously didn't look like she'd been near orgasm but after watching Hannah gush she was now heavily breathing and panting. Hannah fell back onto the blanket out of her way and Alison crawled up into a low squat over the container. Within seconds she began to orgasm and unfortunately it didn't look like it was going to be a wet orgasm but then, right as it looked like she was past the peak, a small stream of thick ejaculate dribbled out of her into the container. She flicked the vibrating wand off and fell backwards to catch her breath on the blanket.

"Holy shit, that felt amazing" Alison said, her eyes still slammed shut. "I wish I could squirt like you though Hannah."

Hannah just smirked, clearly very pleased with her ability to produce so much volume.

I grabbed the lid to the container and capped the Tupperware. As I did I detected just a hint of disappointment from Alison who I imagined was hoping to get a little taste of the liquid. I walked the few yards over to the cooler and placed the sealed container on ice.

*

We had all gotten dressed, folded up our blanket and moved the chairs back to the campfire ring.

I'd brought fixings for burgers and baked potatoes to cook over and in the fire pit respectfully. A hearty camp meal, complete with beer and whiskey.

We talked and shared stories all through starting the fire, prepping and cooking dinner and the sun had just begun to set as we sat at the picnic table to eat finally.

The beer and the whiskey had flowed quite nicely by this point of the evening. None of us were drunk but very sufficiently buzzed and enjoying life. Everyone was quite chatty and so eager to talk we were nearly talking over each other as we finished sentences.

I paused briefly from the conversation trying to soak in the scene that had unfolded.

The air was finally crisp and comfortable, it would be a comfortably cool summer evening. The fireflies were out and they put on their light show in the field above where we'd had our fun on the blanket earlier.

The air was filled with noise of crickets and the occasional pond frog. We had a fire still running in the fire pit a few yards away and it's crackle and occasional pop only added to the ambiance.

1...34567...9