Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burgers and butter covered mashed potatoes smelled incredible as we all worked to fix our paper plates with food. The cliff jumping and subsequent debauchery had left us all quite ravished and preparing the meal had taken longer than expected.

Hannah had noticed my absence from the conversation. "Spencer? Are you alright, you spaced out on us there?"

I snapped my vision out of la-la-land and back to the real world.

"Yeah, yeah. I just was enjoying the evening for a second there. Soaking it all in."

Alison took a long draw on her can of beer and swallowed before speaking.

"You really took control earlier... I wasn't expecting that from you."

It really did seem like a statement more than a question but nonetheless she was waiting for a response of some kind from me. Hannah was clearly in agreement with Alison and also intrigued and awaiting my response to the statement.

"Umm, yeah. I guess you two have just really had me worked up over the last few nights. I've been excited for my night." I said, unsure if this was an appropriate response.

"What exactly is it you have in store for later you're so excited about?" Alison said as she finished topping her burger.

"I guess you'll just have to find out" I teased.

"More choices for us?" Hannah asked.

"Yes," I said, "some I'm pretty excited about."

"What is it about us choosing things you like so much, rather than just telling us what you want?" Hannah asked.

It was a very valid and poignant question and I knew I'd struggle with articulating a proper answer.

"Well, I guess..." I paused to gather my thoughts.

"... I guess. I really was so turned on by seeing your fantasies and knowing what you both wanted that I wanted to work more of it into my night. I also just really enjoyed both of you pushing your limits, sexually, and doing things you've never done before and I also want to see more of that. I suppose tonight both of you will get to choose between pushing your boundaries and consolation prizes and I'm excited to see if you'll take the leap to do things that might scare you when you're in the heat of the moment."

"Well we did take the leap off the cliff earlier, do you really think we aren't adventurous enough?" Alison asked, half teasing and poking fun at my choice of words.

"Fair enough," I responded, "but nonetheless, I'm excited to be the one in control of what you'll get tonight. You'll either go along with what I want or you can chicken out. It's less fun if I feel like you're just doing what I say and you don't actually WANT it." I emphasized the want strongly.

Hannah looked positively turned on and excited and so did Alison, but I think I also saw a glimpse of hesitancy on Hannah's face. I didn't admit it to them but that hesitancy I had seen on Hannah's face the past two nights was also a huge turn on for me. I was determined to have Alison experience just a bit of hesitancy later that night for the first time in our weekend of lustful surrender.

No one spoke another coherent word as we all ravaged our dinner.

*

Dinner cleaned up. Full and content the three of us retired to the campfire as the dark of night grew and the stars began to show themselves.

I grabbed a joint out of the tent and we sparked one up. We spent about half an hour guzzling down bourbon and talking about outer space like a bunch of stoners. Enjoying the warmth of the fire.

Both girls had changed into something more comfortable. Alison was wearing a long, baggy t-shirt, shorts and a beanie. Though, her shirt so big and her shorts so tiny it looked like she was pants-less.

Hannah was in cotton pajama bottoms and a hoodie.

My heart was racing. I had an illogical fear suddenly of being rejected by pushing things too far. I did my best to put it out of my mind, to try and take things one careful step at a time. I was certainly horny and could feel my dick twitch in my pants as I looked over at Alison who was slumped and slightly curled up in her camp chair. Her pale, smoothly shaven legs glistened in the light of the campfire.

I motioned to pass her the joint but pulled it back.

"Your first choice of the evening" I stated while maintaining eye contact with her. "Take your pants off and play with yourself while you puff this joint or I can skip you and pass this to Hannah?"

Alison didn't protest or hesitate she looked ready for the action. She immediately stood up and dropped her drawers, sat back in the chair and made direct eye contact with me and she slowly spread her legs into the air and reached her hand out to take the joint.

She reached down and ran three fingers through her folds and rhythmically rubbed herself while she took her first drag.

Alison looked at me, ready to pass the joint to Hannah but was checking for my permission to pass it to her.

"Hannah get's a free puff on this one. She's up first tonight so let her take a few drags and then I think it's time we got into the tent." I announced.

Hannah accepted the joint, clearly a little nervous about what was next. She took a few drags and tossed the rest into the campfire. We all got up and clambered through the zipper door of the tent and then I zipped us all in.

It wasn't a tight fit but it also wasn't spacious. I'd describe it as, cozy, in the tent.

It was quite comfortable with the shag rug and then the piles of blankets, sleeping bags and pillows beneath us. The tent was lit by a small lantern I had hanging from the center of the dome tent. It sort of spotlighted the center of the tent and left the corners and edges of the tent only dimly lit.

"Alright, no sense in starting slow. Hannah. Here's your first choice." I said flatly. She looked at me, totally enthralled and eager to hear what I had in store for her.

"You can either strip and we will tie you up, blindfold you and Alison's going to feed a shot glass full of all of our cum from that Tupperware and you're going to gargle with it for us... or you can strip and put this plug in your ass" I said, as I pulled out the purple butt plug from our previous nights endeavors and some lube.

Looking slightly shocked Hannah quickly replied "yeah dude, I'll take the plug... as much as being tied up sounds fun!"

Hannah slowly peeled off her sweatshirt and t-shirt at the same time, nearly instantly revealing her tits and then shimmied out of her pajama bottoms while bending over, revealing that plump labia I couldn't get enough of.

The way the lantern light came down on her and illuminated her youthful skin was incredibly erotic. It was such an intimate setting but at the same time it was as if there was a miniature spotlight on her nudity, putting her on display for Alison and I.

Hannah, on all fours, bent over with her ass facing Alison and I, took care to generously lube the plug before sliding it between her crack to find her hole. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a heavy breath as she began to push the tip into her tight, virgin asshole.

The cricket's and the gentle wind were loud as Alison and I remained speechless, enjoying Hannah slowly push the plug into herself. Her breaths became louder as the plug got closer and closer to being fully inserted in her ass.

Finally, she reached the tipping point and an actual gasp came out of her mouth and her cuticles turned white as she applied all the pressure she could to the plug. This caused it to push past it's widest point and fully seat itself in her ass.

Hannah took her hand away, allowing us to admire her wide, plugged ass unimpeded for a moment before she rolled to the side sitting on her bottom and looking right at Alison and I, quite pleased with her achievement.

"So, what do I get to choose next?" Hannah asked playfully, she'd clearly gotten worked up and ready for what was next.

I'd grown hard in my athletic shorts and my horny-confidence was back. My games of choice were going to be saved for a bit later.

"Actually, no more choices just yet" I said, "you're going to do as I like. Lay on your back."

"Ooooo" Hannah teased with a smile, almost mocking my demanding instruction. She obeyed and leaned back into the blankets.

I reached into my backpack of goodies I'd brought into the tent earlier and grabbed a massive coil of paracord I'd brought.

Hannah looked mostly excited but I did detect a hint of nerves as I showed her the rope.

At risk of being mocked again, I didn't speak this time. I just grabbed her right forearm and her right calf and began wrapping them together with rope before tying it off and proceeding to do the same to her left forearm and left calf. This put her in a knees splayed and bent up to her chest position so her sex was exposed to Alison and I.

Alison hadn't spoken but when I looked over at her she was mesmerized by her friend being bound, ass plugged and under a spotlight in a tent in the great outdoors. She was almost subconsciously rubbing at her own breast and nipples under her oversized t-shirt.

I knew the look I saw in Hannah's eyes; I'd seen it before. She was lost in lust already. I expected this but maybe not so early in what I'd planned. I knew her sex drive well enough to know that this would get her worked up quickly and I intended to exploit that knowledge as far as I could.

I began to strip, pulling my shirt over my head and then up on my knees pulling my athletic shorts down. As I was half-way out of my shorts and my erect cock had sprung out of the waist band pointing into the air, Alison spoke up.

"Do -- Do I, get a choice yet, Spencer?" Alison asked, stammering her words and clearly desperate for attention.

I knew ignoring her would get her worked up, jealous and horny. Again, I had intentions to exploit that.

"No," I said flatly, leaving a long pause afterwards. Enough of a pause to watch Alison's beautiful doe eyes turn to sad puppy eyes at my response before I continued.

"You can lick Hannah's pussy, but... you are not to make her cum" I said.

Alison was thrilled at the consolation prize I'd given her and began to pull her shirt off.

"No" I said, "leave your clothes on. We'll be using nothing other than your mouth for a while now."

Alison, dejected, dropped her shirt back down and looked away from me, trying to focus on what I had given her. She slowly leaned forward onto her elbows in the mess of blankets, placing her face just six inches from Hannah's puffy, clean shaven mound.

She opened her mouth and outstretched her tongue as she slowly but deliberately leaned in to make oral contact with Hannah's flower.

The contact was electric when Alison's glistening tongue entered Hannah's folds. Hannah gasped at the sensation and her legs kicked against the tightly bound paracord. Alison moaned as soon as her taste buds made contact with Hannah's juicy pussy.

I finished pulling my shorts off my ankles and swung my knee over Hannah's face. I was straddling her face, knees planted on each side of her head and facing Alison so I could watch her lap at the nectar between Hannah's legs.

I grabbed the base of my dick and lowered my balls right into Hannah's open mouth. Without instructions she sucked and licked and orally pleasured everything she could get her mouth on down there.

The pleasure down there made my dick throb and I desperately needed it to get attention but I waited, trying to savor the feel of Hannah's tongue and wet lips sucking on my sack. I closed my eyes for a moment and savored feeling her hot breath on my scrotum.

Hannah was beginning to moan and I wanted to make sure she didn't climax at all yet.

"Alison come take me into your mouth" I instructed.

Alison reluctantly pulled away from Hannah's now sopping wet pussy and crawled up to my awaiting cock.

My balls still being sucked by Hannah, Alison tilted her head to the side a bit so she could lean in and take my head into her mouth. The pleasure of having both ends of my genitals in warm, wet, gentle and loving feminine mouths was almost too much.

Alison, after swirling her tongue around the head of my cock and suckling on the tip, wrapped her lips tight around my shaft and slid them down towards my base, freely allowing my cock to penetrate her throat. She reached the base of my dick and held there causing my cock to twitch in her throat and my balls to twitch in Hannah's mouth.

Quite honestly it was absolute heaven. I wanted to feel no other feeling in the world for a few moments.

Suddenly, I snapped out of my pleasure-trance, alive with masculine energy and the desire to push into new boundaries. I pulled Alison's mouth off my dick, leaving a string of saliva to drop onto Hannah's upper chest. I lifted my balls up and out of Hannah's mouth and moved to her awaiting pussy.

I positioned my knees in an aggressive low squat stance, ready to insert myself in her and pump away. I placed my throbbing cock head against her clit and rubbed it into her folds and against her entrance. Hannah threw her head back and wiggled her toes at the pleasure.

I froze in place though and waited for both of their attention.

It didn't take long before Hannah was looking up at me with desperate eyes, almost begging me to fuck her and provide her with release. Alison, still fully clothed and sitting next to Hannah looked at me confused at why I hadn't taken what I clearly wanted.

"How bad do you want my cock inside you Hannah?" I asked devilishly.

"Sooo bad, please... put it inside me!" Hannah answered quickly.

I instead pulled my cock away and ran my fingers through her lips. I then slowly inserted only my index finger into her causing her brow to furrow in pleasure and her eyes to slam shut. I massaged her insides gently with the soft pad of my index finger and then exited her.

"Was that enough or do you still want my girthy, throbbing cock inside you?" I asked.

"Fuckkk... please???" Hannah asked, squirming in her bound state.

"Alison, I don't think she's ready yet" I said, "I think she needs her nipples sucked."

Alison looked frustrated but also willing to play along in my little game. She leaned her face in and groped Hannah's left tit hard, before sucking her large areola into her mouth and then clearly flicking her nipple with her tongue.

Meanwhile, I massaged Hannah's inner thighs and ass cheeks. Letting this go on for a few minutes.

I massaged my way down Hannah's ass cheeks to the plug sticking out of her ass and pressed on it causing her to moan. I tugged and pushed on it a bit, almost just to help remind her it was there. Then I used quite a bit of force, unseated the plug from her ass and it shot free almost immediately.

Alison hadn't relented her attention on Hannah's busty chest, she was swapping her attention between both tits, groping, almost milking her tits and suckling them like nothing else in the world mattered.

I placed my middle finger right on Hannah's asshole and began massaging her hole causing that tight little muscle to twitch at my touches. I gently began inserting my finger into her hole and wiggling it around. More than anything I was trying to gently massage the entrance, knowing how many nerve endings were there and trying to give Hannah as much pleasure as she could derive from having her virgin little backdoor played with.

I improvised from my previous plan I had worked out in my head. I wanted to take this just a little bit further before I gave Hannah her big choice of the evening.

I planted both hands firmly on Hannah's ass cheeks. Leaned down and tongued her asshole. I must have eaten her tight little ass for almost five full minutes. I lapped and teased and even tried inserting the tip of my tongue into her.

Hannah was fully worked up having her pussy left unattended and receiving oral pleasure on her nipples and anus. She moaned and cooed and squirmed around against her binds with pleasure.

I knew what I needed and the teasing was over. I shot up, planted me knees back in fucking-ready position and planted the head of my dick against Hannah's hot, wet pussy.

"Alright Alison, that's enough. Hannah's ready to make her big choice of the evening," I said.

Alison reluctantly sat up and anxiously awaited what was next.

"Hannah you can choose between two things... either, I can untie you and you can put your clothes back on and Alison and I will use you only for your mouth the rest of the evening or you can take my cock in your ass and I will make certain you have as many orgasms as you can possibly handle tonight."

I knew what I just set up was manipulative and almost cruel. I didn't really care. All I wanted right then was to be the first person to enter Hannah's ass. My throbbing cock desperately needed to explore the anal canal of the girl whose pussy brought me such exquisite pleasure. Almost just as desperately as I wanted to feel my cock sheathed in her raunchy little orifice I also needed to see Hannah; my former classmates, face as she had her ass penetrated by a cock for the first time in her life.

What happened next, truly surprised me. I anticipated that Hannah would let me fuck her ass and might even be a little reluctant about it which was kind of a turn on for me.

What happened instead is Hannah looked at me, partially shocked that I'd just given her such extreme choices and knowing full well I'd just manipulated her into getting what I wanted and partially emphatically turned on by it!

It was as if she was calculating her chess move for a moment before she spoke.

"Spence, I'm tied up and helpless. How could I even stop you from fucking my tight little hole if I wanted to?" Hannah said in her best schoolgirl voice and gave me a little wink at the end.

It took me a few moments to process what she'd just said. At first I felt guilty. Then it sunk in. She was asking me to play out a fantasy about her anal virginity being, quite literally, taken from her.

I don't know how I hadn't anticipated this considering what I knew about Hannah's kinks and sexual proclivities.

Alison looked enthralled and more desperate than ever to shed her clothes.

After taking a moment to process what was being asked of me I decided to play along, to really fulfill both Hannah and I's fantasies at once.

"Are you ready to take my cock in your ass Hannah?" I asked.

"I've never had a cock in my ass, I'm scared" Hannah said, both genuinely but also in a cute and playful schoolgirl voice.

I rubbed some lube onto my cock and pressed up against her tight little hole causing Hannah to gasp and Alison's face to flush red in excitement.

I rubbed the engorged head against her hole and pushed again, met with quite a lot of resistance.

"Oh god! It's so big, it's not going to fit!" Hannah cried playfully.

I pushed my thumb into her ass and then removed it and tried to push my cock in again, this time her tight little hole swallowed my head. Hannah winced as this was by far the widest thing she'd ever had in her hole.

It was so tight it almost hurt my dick but the eroticism of seeing Hannah bound and wincing from the tip of my cock in her ass was too much for me not to continue. I desperately wanted to fill her.

"That's it, be a good girl and relax for me" I said softly, I reached up and placed my open hand just above her pubic mound so my thumb could massage her clit.

I rocked my hips back and forth, gently fucking her hole in the process with no more than a couple inches of my cock.

Hannah was clearly focused on her breathing trying to relax her sphincter to accept more of me.

"Ahhh, I feel like such a used and dirty little slut right now" Hannah said, her eyes still slammed shut.

Alison was literally squirming at the eroticism she was witnessing and was beginning to rub her pussy through her shorts, I didn't bother to stop her.

"You're being a good little anal slut right now" I said back to Hannah, encouraging her to continue this talk.

1...456789