Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got down into a low squat in front of her. I touched the swollen head of my cock up to her pussy and was delighted to feel how stunningly hot it was. She was radiating so much heat. I slid my head up and down the folds, coating it in her juices. By the time I'd found her entrance her folds had already made my head look like it had disappeared inside of her even though I had not yet pushed into her canal.

I looked over at Alison from this primed position. "Do you want to hear every detail of how it feels when I enter her?" I asked.

"Y-Yesss" Alison said desperately, her legs still spread and her own body still presenting itself for my use.

I turned my attention back to Hannah and locked eyes with her. She smiled lovingly at me, though, the rest of her face was telling me it wasn't love she needed right then, but dick.

I pushed my engorged mushroom head slowly through about an inch of her clamping entrance.

"Her entrance is so fucking tight," I said to Alison while continuing to look at Hannah.

I pulled out slightly then slowly thrust in another inch.

"I've passed the entrance now. I can feel the head of my cock probing through the little soft, fleshy ridges of her soaking wet hole here..."

"Unngghhh," Hannah cooed.

I noticed Alison start caressing her inner thighs as my description excited her.

I snapped my head in her direction without removing myself from Hannah. "You may play only with your asshole while you wait. Leave your pussy untouched for me." I thought she might kill me after hearing my instruction, but she obeyed and almost immediately began circling and pleasuring her sphincter again.

I turned my attention back to the slow process of putting the entirety of my cock into my friend, one inch at a time.

One inch deeper, "Ohhh" I let out, almost involuntarily "this part of her is so sensitive on the head of my dick. Her entrance is clamping down on my shaft but it's not as tight where the tip of my dick is and it lets me feel every little fold and ripple inside of her."

I pulled back about half an inch and watched as her lips gripped onto my dick as I tried to exit, like I was going to pull her insides out with me. I pushed in another full inch or so.

"Fuck, this is where it gets tighter, those ridges in her are squeezing my head again like they don't want to let me go deeper! I love looking down at all of her soaking wet lips, they're so fucking sexy."

Hannah slammed her eyes shut when I reached this depth. Like she was desperate for me to continue, her mouth dropped open in pleasure.

I was giving Hannah my dick and full eye contact but speaking to Alison referring to Hannah as if she wasn't there. The polarity of this dynamic looked like it was driving Hannah wild for more.

I grabbed the tops of her thighs up near her hips and thrust another inch or so in. "It's like there is another entrance here I have to push into inside of her. I feel like my cock is being gripped in two places!"

Hannah's breathing picked up and every breath was now audible to the sunny and lush campsite. It smelled musky right then, which could have been Hannah's arousal fluid, her sweat or just the quarry air blowing in.

Alison was now slowly fucking her asshole with just the tip of here index finger and looking over desperately at us.

I grunted and thrust the rest of myself into Hannah with enough force it wiggled the camp chair back both delighting and scaring Hannah.

"UnnnnggGGH!!" Hannah cried out and the noise echoed off the cliffs to our right.

"I can feel her fluids dripping down my balls now. The head of my cock is now just swimming in a little lake of her juices, deep inside of her." I said with haste.

Hannah's breathing picked up like I might bring her to orgasm already.

I pulled myself out of her quickly, giving her no time to enjoy the exit and stood up. My cock was covered in her slick juices and glistened in the sun. As I stood up it put my cock just above her eye level as it swung around, juices dripped onto the back of Hannah's thighs. She looked at me with begging eyes, I just smiled down at her and slowly walked through the grass over to Alison's chair.

I looked down at Alison, she was still one knuckle deep in her ass. A dollop of thick white cream had developed at her vaginal entrance.

"Put your whole finger in your ass and I'll let you have my dick," I instructed.

She obeyed so quickly I was worried she'd hurt herself. She plunged her whole digit all the way into her asshole and let out a little painful groan. She held her finger there and looked up at me as if asking permission to remove it.

"Good girl," I said. This prompted her to gently remove it and turn her attention to my dick that she desperately wanted inside of her.

I adjusted my feet and carefully got into a low squat in front of Alison. She was in the same position as Hannah but the scrunched-up position looked more flattering on her figure. Her perky tits and dime-sized, soft-pink areolas still pointed upward.

"I'm covered in Hannah's juices" I stated as a fact to Alison. "I imagine you don't want me to clean it off before I put it inside you?"

"N-Nooo," she cried desperately. "Fuck me with it."

I lined my head up with her soft pink, tiny slit and looked over at Hannah.

She looked frustrated and positively sex crazed.

"You wanna hear how she feels as I enter her?" I asked.

Hannah frantically nodded that she did.

I locked eyes with Alison but began speaking to Hannah, just as I'd done moments ago in reverse.

"Her little slit makes my cock look so huge. In fact, it looks like it may even have a hard time fitting inside her," I said, eyes still locked with Alison.

I slid my head up and down the folds, picking up and smearing the dollop of thick cream she'd excreted at her entrance with my already wet head.

I lined up with her entrance and began to push in. It was so tight it almost hurt but she finally accepted my head.

"Oh fuck, she's so tight it almost hurts!" I said. "I can't believe I even fit in. The juice you left all over my cock is helping, Hannah."

Alison didn't look phased, she just looked up at me like she wanted more.

I thrust another inch or so into her.

"She just feels so incredibly tight even a few inches in, her hole is soft and creamy though."

I pulled out an inch and then thrust two inches deeper. "I can feel her cream just coating me, she feels so consistently tight even as I'm almost fully inside her"

I pulled out. About three quarters of my cock looked like it'd been dipped in cool-whip. Much to Alison's dismay, I walked over to the side of Hannah's chair.

"Hold still, close your eyes and pucker your lips" I instructed.

She obeyed and I proceeded to wipe my dick clean with her face, I rubbed Alison's cream onto Hannah lips and face and then walked away, giving her no further instructions.

I got down into a wide stance, almost a squat in front of Alison again. I grabbed the back of the chair and dug my heels into the grass before thrusting my entire length and girth into Alison's tiny little slit. It was tight but she accepted me fully.

"UGGGHH," Alison had thrown her head back and cried out as my balls slapped against her taint. She reached out and grabbed my pecs, her nails digging into my skin.

I held still with my length in her and flexed my groin muscles making my cock twitch inside of her, just thoroughly enjoying the connection of our two bodies before making any further moves.

I gave her a couple thrusts and felt as if I could make myself cum already if I wanted to. I didn't want to yet. I exited her and stood up.

"Okay, both of you on the blanket" I ordered. I took one of the chairs and got comfortable in it as they moved toward the picnic blanket.

"You're both going to do what I ask while I sit here and stroke myself just enough to stay hard for you."

I'd never seen two girls more interested in what I had to say, they hung on my every word.

"First, I need to tell you both about my fantasy tonight. I've been thinking now for two days trying to figure out which of my many sexual desires are most important that I fulfill on my night. I've had a really hard time choosing and when I said it out loud to myself; that I had a hard time choosing, is when I realized what turns me on the most. Choices."

Somehow Hannah and Alison were now even more desperate to hear what I had to say. They also looked eager for more sex, I'd thoroughly teased them both before starting my monologue.

"I love knowing what people choose when they are drunk with lust and release control to their most primal sexual urges. That's part of why both of you masturbating with either a banana or a hairbrush is so unbelievably hot to me. There was no pressure from anyone for either of you to do it, you weren't just going along with someone else's fantasy, you made those choices out of pure sexual desperation."

I paused and took a breath before continuing.

"I've loved the last two nights because I've gotten to see your most pure sexual desires and watched you two get to please yourselves. I realized I'm more interested in uncovering your kinks, and the limits to where your kinks stop, than I am simply fulfilling my own. So I've set up some choices for you to see how far you'll go to fulfill your deepest sexual needs."

"I bet neither of you has ever scissored a girl before, I'd like to watch you both try it before you make your first choice of the night," I said flatly.

Each of the girls let a nervous smile show as they looked at each other and then back at me, unsure who should do what first. I leaned back in my chair and just waited, gently rubbing some of the cream Alison's pussy had left on my shaft and massaging it down onto my balls.

Hannah and Alison finally figured out the positioning. Alison got into a crab style position up on her feet and hands and Hannah lay on her side with one leg over Alison's shoulder. At first they both thought the position was funny (or they were just nervous giggling) but then after a few bucks of the hips feeling their pussies touch each other and realizing how pleasing the sensation was they both began focusing on the pleasure provided by the slick, hot and wet environment created by their locked together genitals.

I let this continue only for another minute, just before I stopped it I grabbed my camera out of the cup holder and snapped a few more photos. I got up and grabbed one of the paper bags from the picnic table. I set the bag on the blanket near the two tribbing girls.

"When I grabbed groceries, I realized that Hannah probably had a lot more choices than just the banana in her kitchen. Your first choice is going to be to empty this bag on the blanket and pick something to masturbate with." I said as I returned to my seat and began slowly and mindlessly stroking the base of my dick to keep myself hard.

Hannah practically jumped out of the position she was in and grabbed the bag first. She opened it and immediately dumped its contents onto the blanket. Out fell: another banana, a couple cucumbers, a couple large carrots, a small shucked ear of corn and a zucchini. There was quite the range of length, curves, shapes and girth between them all.

Alison immediately grabbed the smallest zucchini. It was just slightly smaller than my dick. Hannah grabbed the ear of corn which was about the same size as the zucchini.

It's hard to even describe either of the girl's moods or energy. They both seemed positively lost in the world I'd created for them. Hannah seemed to have given up worry of being spotted in the open and now both of them seemed wildly turned on by the outdoor settings vulnerability when combined with their own nudity.

They both sat back near each other, facing me and spread their legs. Their ankles intertwined as they leaned back onto their elbows and then each reached down with their vegetable of choice and began sliding the tip around their entrances.

I was in heaven watching the two beauties who were so alike in the size of their bodies and ample chest size but different in every other way. Alison's creamy skin and jet-black hair contrasting with Hannah's freckled skin and sandy blonde hair. Alison's tiny little light pink nipples and pussy contrasting with Hannah's oversized areolas and plump meaty labia.

Each of them was now glistening in sweat from the sun as they worked their choice of vegetable phallus into their hungry pussies.

Alison had no trouble with the zucchini, it slid in quickly as it wasn't quite as girthy as my cock she'd just been fucked with.

Hannah was going slow with the corn. I don't think it's that it was too large, more that she was thoroughly enjoying the sensation and texture of it entering her.

I sat comfortably in the camping chair, feeling the slightly scratchy polyester fabric of the chair against my bare-ass. The sun felt amazing on my bare skin, particularly on the tops of my things and my dick; the places that hardly ever saw the light of day. I was slowly massaging Alison's cum down from my shaft and onto my balls, making sure to keep my legs spread enough the girls could get a full view of my stiff cock and aching balls. My bare feet planted in the grass added to a sense of primal urge that felt like it must be at full peak in that moment.

I made a concerted effort to speak calmly and authoritatively despite how excited and slightly nervous I felt. "Whichever one of you makes yourself cum first, will be a decision maker in what happens next," I told them.

Hannah looked up at me as I spoke and while making eye contact with me spread her thick thighs just a little bit wider and pushed the corn about 4 inches into her sopping wet pussy; it was the deepest it'd gone inside her yet.

Alison on the other hand kept her head tilted back and eyes shut as she listened to my announcement and used one hand to continue fucking herself with the small zucchini and the other to grab her left breast.

Over the next few minutes I kept playing with my balls. I was worried that if I actually stroked my cock while watching this unbelievably lewd scene that I'd cum right then and there and waste my load.

Hannah was frozen in position and didn't move around much, she seemed focused on the task at hand and wanted to orgasm but she looked as if she might be regretting the choice of the large ear of corn. She was propped up on one elbow and using her other arm to fuck her greedy hole with about 5 inches of length of the now sex-soiled vegetable. Her breasts gently shook with each inward thrust.

Alison writhed around and changed position as she fucked herself. She was now on her back, knees bent and feet in the air. Her toes curled inward each time she thrust the zucchini in as far as it would go and still allow her to maintain grip on the stem of the vegetable. She was using both hands to grip the base of it and the way her arms came down from her shoulders and met in between her legs created a v-shape that pushed her breasts together. Her ass was raised up enough by the position that it exposed her asshole which looked tight but also wet and aroused from her earlier finger play.

Hannah moved onto her back as well, freeing up her other hand so she could rub her clit with the corn filling her hole; an attempt to get her to reach orgasm quicker.

Alison's breathing had picked up suddenly and within ten second of me noticing the change she began to shake violently and stopped breathing momentarily. Her toes were tightly curled and brow furrowed as she was clearly being gripped by a powerful orgasm.

Hannah noticed and slowed her clit play, clearly deflated a bit by the loss but still incredibly turned on watching her beautiful friend enjoy the pleasure of an exposed orgasm out in the broad daylight.

As the orgasm subsided Alison strained to hold her head up so she could look at me for validation of her win of the contest I'd initiated. She gasped for breath as a giant smile gleamed across her face. She leaned up onto her elbows and slowly slid the vegetable out of her tight slit.

She was covered in sweat and still hadn't caught her breath but she was now eagerly awaiting me to give her a choice in what would happen next.

Hannah also looked eager to hear what was next, she still hadn't removed the corn from her pussy and was slowly massaging her clit. I couldn't help but notice she kept glancing at my fully erect cock that was on display.

I had displayed more masculine energy in the last hour than I had in maybe my last decade of life. The truth was, even if the girls couldn't tell, I was terrified of speaking out loud what I wanted to say next.

I quit gently massaging my balls and gripped my shaft and gave it a few firm strokes; in hope that the pleasure would re-ignite my lustful confidence. I could feel my feet clamming up and sweating in the grass beneath them.

The pleasure of the strokes of my hand may not have given me the confidence I wanted but it did give me urgency, knowing I couldn't hold my unleashing of cum off forever.

I spoke up, "Alison, I'm going to fuck one of you in the ass. It's now your choice whos' asshole will take my cock. Just know that whomever you don't choose will also have something fun in store."

Alison grinned this wild sense of delight, at first I thought she might be loving the idea of my girth plunging into her ass but quickly realized her delight was in the small moment of control I'd given back to her. She seemed generally unsure of who to choose.

She looked over at Hannah and the two made intense eye contact. Alison was still grinning but Hannah looked a little bit like she'd seen a ghost.

There seemed to be a non-verbal conversation happening between them. If you made me attempt to interpret this foreign and silent language being exchanged my best guess would be that Hannah was telling Alison to please be the one to take me. Alison was trying to tell Hannah that she really wanted to watch her get her anal virginity taken. Hannah was then trying to tell Alison, she wasn't ready and she'd make it up to her later.

Finally, the exchange broke and Alison gave me a devilish look before she slowly crawled up onto all fours and whispered, "take me, Spencer."

I grabbed my camera and pulled myself out of the camp chair and immediately dropped to my knees onto the blanket.

I glanced up at Hannah who was faking a smile, the way one does when they've just had a small fright and are trying to get their mind right.

I looked down at Alison. She had her back arched and lowered herself down onto her elbows. I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and gripped and pulled on it, further exposing her tight little starfish. As I pulled on her flesh it also pulled apart her wet and sticky pussy lips. I pointed the camera and began taking some close up shots of her exposed ass and pussy.

My cock was throbbing and my swollen mushroom head was so sensitive that the breeze in the outdoor air was giving me chills. My heart started racing, I was both over-the-moon excited to be losing my own anal virginity and also nervous at it not being everything I'd dreamed it to be through years of fantasizing about it.

I was trying desperately to prolong my erection, try and not cum until the last possible moment as I wanted every minute of kink I could muster out of this glorious situation I'd landed myself in. I knew once I entered her ass that the new-ness of the sensation and my excitement over it would probably result in a quick orgasm so I delayed a bit longer.

I leaned my face in, slowly and deliberately toward Alison's big white ass. I firmly grabbed both cheeks with my hands and spread them. I strained my neck so I could reach my tongue all the way down to her exposed clit and slowly slid it all through her slick juices up to her asshole.

123456...9