Fantasy Harem Ch. 02 - Mayumi

Story Info
[Full Version] Little sister brings lovely neighbor into bed.
13.7k words
4.71
6.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Mayumi

Asa Mayumi was 29 years old, single, and smoking hot. She was not, however, particularly outgoing. A homebody by habit, a homemaker by interest, and a caretaker by temperament, Mayumi was a gentle, studious, supremely kind older sister. Except, she didn't actually have any siblings, though she had always wanted a little sister.

A modest girl after your traditionalist parents' hearts, Mayumi had the habits of the old-fashioned ideal wife. Thus, despite being a homebody, she was very diligent about greeting neighbors. This habit of hers led to a meeting with a couple of siblings who changed her life.

---David---

Several months after affirming our incestuous feelings, I had found a teaching job in a different town, and neither Mia nor I had many attachments to our old place. Mia even managed to transfer to a university close to my new workplace. So I found a nice 3-bed, 2-bath house in the suburbs, a short commute from both my work and her school.

The move had gone well. No hiccups, no damaged furniture, and nobody died.

Not that I was expecting anyone to die just because we moved homes... I just needed a third thing for my list. Rule of threes. Whatever. Moving on...

The day after moving, there was a ring at the door. I answered it before Mia could make her cheeky self known, and nearly failed to keep my jaw from dropping as I opened the door to reveal an absolute bombshell of an asian woman.

She looked like she was about 5'9", with flawless light tan skin, long legs, wide hips, a narrow waist, and breasts that jut out from her chest like BAM! She must have been at least a G cup! Her breasts spread out, wider than her chest, obscuring her upper arms.

And her face... wow. I couldn't look away. Just... perfect.

Before I could even say hello, Mia crashed into my back and peeked her head out to see who was there.

The woman's expression was cheerful to begin with, but as soon as she saw Mia, her smile brightened into barely restrained joy.

"Hello! I'm Mayumi, I live next door, welcome to the neighborhood!" Her voice was smooth and musical, with a very slight accent.

"Hiya! I'm David and this is Mia, thank you so much! It's good to be here!" Noticing that she seemed to be carrying some sort of food container, I acted quickly, "Here, come on in! We just got all our stuff settled, there shouldn't be any tripping hazards other than Mia."

Mayumi giggled, and it sounded like bells chingling. I was instantly enamored. 'Could this woman get any more amazing?' I thought as I led her inside. Mia somehow managed to stay halfway in front of me the whole time, sneaking glances back at our visitor.

When we got to the kitchen, Mayumi revealed that she had brought Japanese-style curry rice. It smelled heavenly. I thanked her sincerely just as Mia decided to cut in, "You're really really pretty, Mayumi!"

The impromptu and sincere compliment caught Mayumi off guard. She looked shy for a moment as she looked down and blushed. She squeaked out a "Thank you" and Mia was apparently sold, because she turned and discreetly whispered in my ear, "Yup, she's a keeper".

I was a little surprised. First of all, to describe someone we met all of 2 minutes ago as "a keeper" is, uhh... really fast, no matter how amazing she seemed. But also, while Mia had never indicated any possessiveness for me--she was just needy for my attention--I still didn't expect her to push me to go after any other women.

I made a mental note of it and got back to the present to try and keep the conversation from stalling.

"So Mayumi, how long have you lived here?" I asked.

"About 4 years. I moved here after college to be near my workplace, but now I work from home. Well, except for visiting project homes--I'm an interior designer."

"That sounds like fun, have you always wanted to do that?"

"Well, I got my degree in Graphic Design, and started working for an ad agency, but working in the office was...um, not for me. I never felt welcome there. Don't get me wrong, the people were nice, but the building was just so uncomfortable.

"After making some suggestions to my coworkers on how we could spruce up the place, someone joked about me being "Miss Interior Designer". I realized after that that not everyone seems to be as... affected, by a building's decor, as I am. After looking into it a bit, I realized the job was perfect for me.

"I could spend my time making people's houses feel like homes. Working with colors, textures, shapes, and furniture placements all day. And I can frequently redecorate my own home to use it as a model and show off my style to potential clients. It's really a dream job for me." Mayumi's eyes shone as she expounded on her clear passion.

"Wow, that's awesome! It really is nice to have a job you enjoy, huh?" I said.

"Yeah!....oh, but I'm just going on and on about me! How about you? What do you, um, do?"

"I teach ESL at the local high school." Mayumi smiled as I continued. "Just started teaching, actually. Previously, I worked as a sort of document specialist in the medical device industry, and while it was lucrative, it didn't really give me any sense of purpose in my life. I wasn't really helping anyone. It also got pretty boring after I proved to myself that I could be good at it.

"So I thought about taking a whole new career path. After being asked to tutor some of my cousins, I realized that I found teaching to be immensely rewarding. So I thought: teacher. I'm gonna need an education degree to be a regular K-12 teacher, a Masters or PhD to become a college professor...what can I teach without getting a whole new degree? English as a Second Language. I might end up teaching something else though, we'll see."

"That's so great! The world always needs more good teachers..."

----

Mayumi and I talked for quite a while, covering all the little things. Family, career, home life. I explained to her that it was just Mia and me after our parents passed. She said she had a sister who lived across town, but most of her family was back in Japan.

Occasionally, Mia chimed in with either a well-placed relevant addition or a totally random complement, always leaving us guessing as to what she might say next. Mayumi seemed to like my sister's cheekiness though, as she either beamed, blushed, or giggled at everything the girl said.

Eventually, it seemed we were about to run out of discussion topics, so I decided to start closing the conversation. "We have some more work to do this afternoon, but I'd love to see you again. We should have a house party or something--"

"Oh, oh, we should do it at my house!" Mayumi blurted out. She put a dainty hand over her mouth and blushed. "Um, I mean, I like hosting dinner parties, so um, if you want, you should come over..."

"Yay! Party at Onee-chan's house!" Mia cheered.

Mayumi's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. She was flabbergasted. She thought, 'How many times have I dreamed of having someone to call me Onee-chan?! And she's so freaking cute too! I need her in my liiiiife!'

Mayumi stood there stunned, unsure whether to cry tears of joy or laugh at the absurdity of the situation or any number of other things. When Mia started running at her, she broke out of her stupor and didn't hesitate to open her arms wide, swinging the smaller girl around and hugging her tight, like they had been family for years.

Having decided to just run with it, Mayumi smirked at me in faux-confrontation. "She's mine now!"

"Tough luck, big bro, I like Onee-chan the best!"

Goddamn, my sister knows how to play people.

We all laughed at the absurdity of the situation, none of us certain as to whether that whole thing was pretending or not. Well, Mia probably knows, but I certainly don't, I thought.

I was about to respond with, "Hey, you can have her. Less hassle for me.", but before I could say anything, Mia piped up. "Girl time!" she shouted quickly as she pulled Mayumi into another room. I just raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

---Mia---

My inner dialogue was at odds with my girlish charm, as usual. This woman is perfect for him. For us. I mean, look at those tits! Damn, I am totally gay for this chick. Alright, let's work some magic.

"Hey Onee-chan, what do you think of Onii-chan?" I said, dialing my little-sister charm up to 11.

Mayumi's eyes went wide. "Oh, um...he's...um.." she looked down and blushed.

"Come on, you can tell me!"

"He's...handsome...I think...and nice...um..." She totally digs him!

"Yeah, I know, we all only met like 10 minutes ago and this is kind of crazy, but you know you felt a spark, a connection, don't lie." Switch it up, keep her off balance. I thought.

She looked surprised for a moment before she gave in. "...Yeah. I felt it."

I grinned. "Okay, let's go back to big bro, okay?" Mayumi just nodded and followed.

When we rejoined David, we made plans for a dinner party at Mayumi's later in the week.

Farewells began, and I gave Mayumi a hug, feeling her breasts squish over and around my shoulders. Then she turned to David and gave a small bow, which David awkwardly returned.

I could tell he wanted a hug too. What a slut.

We waved Mayumi off, then I turned toward David and gave him a victorious grin.

Instead of being upset though, David smiled and quickly gave me a hug. "You're amazing, you know that?"

I was a little surprised by this. Didn't I just win?

"That would have been much more awkward without you. Now we have a super hot friend!"

My brother is such a dork.

---David---

After Mayumi left, I took a minute to let my mind settle.

That was definitely not a normal meeting by any standards. We went from literally never-seen-each-other strangers to playing around and making party plans within an hour of meeting each other.

It felt like there was some sort of magnetism between us. I mean, the attraction was obvious, and my sister certainly knows how to get around people's social defenses, but still. It feels like there's something else going on. Something... unnatural? But not in a bad way? I don't know, and I'm not worried about it. I mean, Mayumi is a dream on two legs.

She's the kind of woman I want to get a lap pillow from, and then I want to give her a massage because she deserves it. Totally not because her body is rockin and her skin is flawless and probably super soft and smooth and sexy. Yeah...

----

When Mia and I visited Mayumi's house later that week, we were shown what excellent hospitality looks like.

"Welcome! Come on in!" Mayumi's musical voice was heavenly as usual. I glided in alongside Mia, following our smiling neighbor into her home.

And what a home it was. I don't think I can do it justice in an explanation, but the inside of her home was beautiful. Traditional Japanese and modern Western elements were blended perfectly to make a beautiful and comfortable atmosphere.

She led us into a cozy living room, with a couch and a loveseat arranged around a coffee table.

A tea set was laid out on the table, porcelain teapot steaming beside beautiful teacups and plates of snacks. I eyed what looked like biscotti and scones alongside some sort of rice crackers and...

"Holy shit, is that mochi? I love mochi!"

Mayumi giggled and Mia snickered at my outburst.

"Please help yourselves. Make yourselves at home," Mayumi said, in her musical voice. I just wanted to listen to her all day. So I asked her about her hobbies, her home.

She talked a lot about how she had designed her home. Most of it was the kind of thing that seemed totally obvious as I heard it, but I wouldn't have been able to come up with any of it myself.

I smiled sincerely (watching a beautiful woman talk excitedly about her passion is definitely something to smile about) and nodded along, while enjoying the tea and snacks (green tea and semi-sweet red bean mochi is best life).

Mia was likewise entranced by the excited beauty and her bevy of excellent snacks.

Eventually, Mayumi shifted the conversation back on us.

"Okay, enough about me, what about you two? What are your hobbies?"

I let Mia answer first.

"Drawing! I like being able to make my own scenes and stuff."

"What kinds of things do you like to draw?" Mayumi asked.

It then occurred to me that I don't know what she draws either. I knew that she did draw, but she never left any of her drawings open on her drawing tablet where I could find them, and I didn't pry into her stuff.

"Oh, mostly people. Characters. I like to, y'know, fangirl over them and make my own renditions, it's fun," Mia said.

She went on to talk a bit more about drawing-- where she gets her ideas, other artists that she admires, et cetera. The whole time it felt like I was missing something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Before I could think too much, Mia nudged me.

"Your turn!"

"Alrighty, well I used to play a lot of video games, but I stopped completely and have since found a few less addictive things to do with my time. I read a lot, and lately I've been writing a good bit too.

"I have also discovered a love of gardening. I love taking care of plants, imagining how they change as they take in nutrients and use them to grow bit by bit. It's really satisfying and relaxing to go out on the porch and just sit with my plants. I get this real meditative, zen-like feeling from it, like I'm a monk taking care of a temple or something. It's nice."

Mayumi chimed in. "And they're so beautiful! Your yard is so gorgeous, it makes me ashamed of mine..."

Turns out that while Mayumi is supremely capable of taking care of home interiors, she's not very good with the outside of the house. She seemed to consider it a personal failure that her yard wasn't as beautiful as the inside of her home.

Apparently she just didn't have much knowledge on plants or yards. She grew up in an apartment in a big city; no yard to speak of.

I consoled her, but couldn't really argue about the state of her yard. Her plants were all either dying or overgrown. I offered to help her with her yard in exchange for some help with the interior of our house.

She was so excited by both sides of the exchange that she jumped up and hugged me. I was acutely aware of how her breasts felt as they pressed against my chest; damn, my earlier estimation was low, these must be H cups at least! The way her svelte form seemed to wrap itself in my arms was intoxicating. Not to mention the feel of her arms on my back.

Just as we were about to break the hug, Mia came up behind Mayumi and hugged her backside.

"Group hug!" she chimed. Mayumi just chuckled and put an arm behind her to hold Mia while she continued to hold me in her other arm.

After a long, happy moment, I felt Mayumi stiffen. I brought my head back to look at her face, to find her blushing furiously and refusing to meet my gaze. I smirked and disengaged, ending the hug.

It didn't even occur to either of us until later that it was kind of unusual to give such an enthusiastic hug just because a neighbor offered to help with yardwork.

She told me at a later date that she didn't stiffen up because she realized she had initiated the hug for such a small reason--no, she stiffened up when she realized she was getting aroused by her new neighbors.

I have since come to believe in a sort of animal magnetism between us. It all just... happened. I don't think there was any way for us to be in the same room without getting closer to each other, both physically and emotionally.

I thought she was perfection itself, and she apparently thought I was okay, or something. Probably. Ask Mia, I'm not a mind reader.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the connection between Mayumi and Mia. They took to each other like they were long-lost sisters, wanting to spend all of their time together. They gossiped and played and seemed to do everything together.

It was beautiful, the way they got along so well. It might have increased the amount of teasing sent my way when they teamed up on me, but it was totally worth it.

We enjoyed our time immensely, and decided to make the dinner visits a regular thing.

--------

Over time, Mayumi relaxed as we got to know each other, and her shyness receded somewhat, revealing a confident but modest woman. We became closer and closer, until we were visiting almost every day--usually at Mayumi's, but sometimes at our house.

After about two months of spending time with the slightly older woman and thoroughly enjoying each other's company, Mia decided to make a move.

--Mia--

Mayumi has been nothing but perfect for both bro and me, and she clearly likes us. Let's do this. Time for some skinship.

Placing a mug of tea on the edge of the table between Mayumi and me, I reached for the pile of tonkatsu in the middle of the table. I grabbed one of the delicious morsels with my chopsticks, and on the way back, "accidentally" smacked my elbow into the aforementioned precariously placed cup of tea. And, according to plan, the splash zone covered both my lap and Mayumi's chest.

I gasped, "On no, I'm so sorry! Here, let me get it." Completely ignoring my own clothes and her weak protests, I grabbed a napkin and began pressing it on Mayumi's wet clothes. Clearly her chest needed to be dried right away. And thoroughly. But not too hard. And...damn her tits feel great!

--David--

Looking over at my sister "drying" Mayumi's clothes--it couldn't really be called that, as the napkin was in only one hand--before she dropped it entirely, leaving both of her hands groping Mayumi's luscious bust with all pretense of cleaning also dropped.

"Oh, these clothes are going to stain if we leave them! Let's go put them in the wash right now." Mia grabbed Mayumi's hand and started dragging her out of the room. Before she left, she turned her head back and winked at me. I just raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

--Mayumi--

My, this girl is forward. If she wasn't SO DAMN CUTE, I might have even had a problem with it.

Mia led me to the laundry room, where she promptly stripped. I hesitated. Should I...?

Before I could decide whether to join her, she started undoing the buttons of my blouse. It really will stain if we don't wash it soon, I thought. Here goes.

Turns out it had soaked into not only my shirt, but my bra and even my panties. Without me resisting, Mia managed to strip me completely before I could react. As soon as she got the washing machine running, she grabbed my arm again, this time dragging me out into the hall. My anxiety about being seen by David was short-lived as Mia brought me to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

"Bath time!"

Mia quickly sat down on a stool in my Japanese-style bath and started washing herself. Starting to feel a little normal, I sat on the other stool and began washing as well.

"Hey Onee-chan, can you get my back for me?" Mia looked over at me and asked sweetly. How could I resist that?

I stopped washing, stood up, and kneeled behind her, grabbing some soap to lather up her back. Her skin was smooth under my fingers, and her small, cute body didn't take long to cover. She leaned back into me as I worked, and sighed contentedly.

"Thanks, Onee-chan. This is really nice." I smiled at the simple pleasure of helping a friend...maybe a sister? Was this skinship? The thought excited me for some reason.

When I was done lathering, I rinsed her back. Finally clean, Mia sprung up. "Your turn!"

I shrugged and sat back down on the other stool. Mia grabbed some soap and got behind me. She started lathering, and her tiny hands felt good on my skin. She worked it in really well, and the massage relaxed my muscles.