Fantasy Harem Ch. 02 - Mayumi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The passion pushed me to get more of Mayumi. My hands wandered everywhere, up and down her back, her arms, shoulders, grabbed her neck and the back of her head. I broke the kiss to move my mouth down to the nape of her neck, where I kissed and nibbled as I listened to her whimpers and gasps. My hands slid down to her wide hips and delectably perfect derriere. She moaned as I groped her ass and pulled her hips into mine, pushing my raging erection against her just above her mound. Her hands were not idle either, wandering all over my toned physique. I work out, and boy was I glad of it now.

One of her hands wormed its way between us to stroke my shaft through my pants, and I broke apart so that I could reach her front. My hands went straight to her massive breasts and I groped them for a moment before deciding that clothing had no place between us. I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up. It was tight around her bust and I had to work it carefully as she raised her arms to let it over her head.

I threw the shirt to the side as I stared at the deep, lovely cleavage formed by her confined breasts. I decided immediately that the bra had to go as well, and reached around her back to quickly unhook it, feeling the hefty weight of her chest push against me as the bra no longer supported it. Pulling the bra off and tossing it aside, I stepped back to marvel at the body that was now revealed. Soft tan skin wrapped smoothly around her perfect curves-- wide, motherly hips and a narrow waist topped by her enormous K-cup, teardrop-shaped breasts made for an unbelievably sexy hourglass figure. This girl could be a model. Or a pornstar.

To me, she could be anything she wanted as long as she was mine.

My hands shot out to caress her lovely orbs, fondling them for a moment before homing in on her erect, light brown nipples. My head shot down to one nipple and my lips clamped on as the fingers of my right hand clamped onto her other nipple. I flicked her sensitive nub with my tongue as I rolled her other one firmly between my thumb and forefinger. Her whimpers, moans, and gasps were the sweetest music to me as I began to play her body.

After several minutes of having her nipples viciously teased, Mayumi wanted more. She pushed me off and grabbed the hem of my own shirt, pulling it over my head. Her eyes languished up and down my body, taking in my physique. Before I could make a move, her hand shot to my erection and stroked it a couple times. Then she quickly undid my belt, button, and zipper and tucked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers. Not wasting a moment, she bent over and pulled it all down, releasing my member to spring up and hit her in the cheek. She grinned and stared at it with a hungry look before her hand reached up to grab it at the base as she lowered herself onto her knees before me.

The feeling of her soft hand on my cock was lovely, and I could think of nothing else as she gently stroked up and down my shaft. After a moment, a bead of precum appeared on my tip, and her tongue flicked out to grab it. I shuddered at the sensation.

She looked up into my eyes as she opened her mouth wide and began to descend on my cock. Her tongue swirled around the head, then shifted back and forth across the underside as she got deeper. My cock disappeared into her mouth as she pushed further.

Soon, I felt my tip hit resistance as it met the back of her throat. Her lips tightened around my shaft, forming a tight seal before she began to suck. She sucked hard as she pulled slowly off my dick, and the pleasure was intense. Her tongue kept moving nonstop. The lust in her eyes was absolutely intoxicating as I watched her suck on my cock. When she got to the tip, I pulled her off with a pop. I was as hard as I'd ever been and NEEDED to be inside her. Well, another hole, that is.

Grabbing her under her arms, I lifted her up from the floor onto her feet, and then quickly knelt down to undo her pants. I pulled them down as fast as I could, and spent only a moment to appreciate the black lace thong she wore underneath before pulling it down as well.

Kicking her clothes off her feet, her legs spread just wide enough, and my head darted forward to taste her. I didn't waste time with teasing--we both needed this, so I gave her two firm, broad licks, appreciating her flavor, before I stood. I quickly pulled her up into a princess carry and brought her back to her bedroom. Mia hovered around, but I paid her no mind as I threw Mayumi down onto her bed.

Lying on her back, Mayumi looked in that moment like everything I'd ever wanted. She spread her legs wide, showing me her soaking wet blossom. Her hips looked utterly grabbable as her sides slimmed up into her waist, and her breasts looked fantastic as they sat apart on her chest, splayed out and slightly flattened, but still perky enough to point out from her body. And the lust on her face was absolutely mesmerizing. She needed this as much as I did.

I wasted no more time. I crawled up onto the bed above her and mounted one hand on the mattress beside her head as the other lined up my cock with her dripping entrance. I pushed my hips as my tip found her lips. Her cunt swallowed my cock as I pushed into her, her internal muscles tightening and rippling, seeming to pull my shaft deeper inside her.

I plunged until my balls hit her ass and spent a moment savoring the complete balls-deep penetration, as well as the look of incredible lust on Mayumi's face. I pulled out until just the tip remained, and then shoved forcefully all the way back in.

"Yes! David! Yes, fuck me!!"

I obliged, and pumped her cunt with long, firm strokes. Her pussy felt divine as I fucked it hard, and her voice was angelic as she shouted her pleasure and my name. I could cum at any moment, but there was something I absolutely needed more than anything.

I needed this woman to cum on my cock. I needed to feel her spasm and shudder as her climax took her.

So I let my hands help. One hand went to her ass, to both grope it and hold her hips steady. The other went to her massive tits and fondled and tweaked until she keened and bucked.

Then I kissed her, and tried to express all of the feelings I felt for her. The admiration, the attraction, and the love. I loved this woman, and I wanted her to know that. Somehow through my sex haze, it occurred to me that I hadn't actually said it aloud yet. So I did.

"Mayumi, I love you!"

The look on her face was elation itself as she replied, "I love you too, David!"

I kissed her hard and redoubled my efforts to get her off. We were both so far on edge that after a few strokes, we were tumbling over the edge of bliss together. My cock pulsed as my seed was pumped through it and shot deep into Mayumi's quivering, spasming pussy. Her whole body shuddered and spasmed beneath me as I unloaded deep inside her.

Her legs were wrapped around my back, and she held me tight as we came, and came, and came. It seemed like the longest orgasm of my life, and when it finally receded, we just looked at each other in adoration as we caught our breath.

I smiled and nuzzled against her cheek, and she giggled and kissed my cheek. We stayed like that for a minute, until a wet noise beside us caught our attention. We both turned to see Mia, nude on her back with her legs spread wide and rapidly jilling her dripping pussy. Her eyes were locked on our bodies as she frigged her hole and rubbed her clit furiously. She was biting her lip hard, so hard I was afraid she'd start bleeding. As soon as she noticed that we were looking at her, she burst into moans and yells.

"Oh god, it was so hard to be quiet, but I didn't want to mess with what was happening, ohmygod that was so beautiful and so fucking hot, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUCK!!" Her body burst into jerky spasms as she hit her climax. I felt some of her squirt land on my face. Her eyes screwed shut and she moaned loudly as her orgasm blasted through her.

Mayumi and I just watched her as she came. That is, until my cock, still embedded deep inside Mayumi, pulsed back to life at the sight of my sister cumming right in front of us. Mayumi noticed and raised her eyebrows at me. I started to worry for a moment before her look collapsed into a lecherous grin, and I finally knew that everything was going to be okay.

Okay, more than okay. WAYYY more than okay, this was fucking awesome. I now had two girls who I loved more than anything, were both unbelievably attractive, and both had the hots for both me and each other!

I honestly didn't think it got any better than that. Until my sister apparently adopted the policy of "the more, the merrier" when it came to our sex life...

...but that was later. In the meantime, the three of us reveled in our newfound love.

-----------

A Day in the Life: Player 3

The first thing I usually notice is feeling her calm breathing as she sleeps, and it brings me joy as I gently caress the sleeping girl. My little sister. My 妹 imouto. My little lover.

And David. One strong arm wrapped over Mia, the other I can feel supporting my neck. His presence is comforting, as always.

Mia is sandwiched between David and me, her face firmly in my bosom.

I'm usually the first to wake, and I love this time, before they wake up. To see them at peace brings peace to me.

But there's one thing I love even more than seeing them at peace... and that's seeing them in bliss. I think I have some sort of super-empathy when it comes to these two... such that seeing them happy or in pleasure causes me to feel as good as they do. And if I'm the one who's causing them to feel good? The only limit to how good I feel seems to be my imagination, and boy does it run wild around these two...

So after basking in the peace of their sleeping faces, I did what I often did: warmed them up. My hand snuck down to Mia's thighs, caressing them slowly and moving in towards her crotch. Her sleepshirt was easily moved up as I reached her cleft. Slow, soft strokes caused her lips to slowly bloom and moisten under my fingers.

When she seemed right on the cusp of waking up, I removed my hand and brought it behind Mia, to David's crotch. I used my fingernails to tickle his balls and a fingertip to gently trace his cumvein, feeling him slowly harden. Once it felt like he was at full mast, I moved my hand to Mia's hip and pushed her butt against him.

She began rocking her hips, seeming to sense the cock that was nestled in her crack. Soon she and David were both moving in tandem, rhythmically humping. Their eyes were still closed, but they were at least partially awake.

I moved my hand to my own naked crotch--I had started dressing like Mia, wearing nothing but a sleepshirt to bed.

My fingers teased my slit as I watched the pair hump on instinct. Soon, David lined up, and I heard a squelch and a pair of quiet moans as his cock split her bare snatch wide.

Mia started playing with my breasts as her hips rocked on her brother's shaft.

As their thrusting became more forceful, it seemed that David slipped out. Figuring that their position wasn't the best for fucking, I rolled, pulling Mia up on top of me. I kissed the top of her head before I reached over to David's face and caressed his cheek with the back of my hand, turning to smile at him. He smiled back, kissing my hand before shuffling over to get behind Mia. I used my legs to spread hers, making room for him.

I felt his legs on mine as he moved in. I felt his tip swipe through my lower lips and saw him grin at me, before I felt Mia tense up as he shoved his cock into her tiny snatch. I held her tight as David shoved his hips further. He pulled back, and I listened to Mia moan as David began fucking his sister in earnest. I felt her legs instinctively try to close, but I held them open wide with my own legs, giving her brother full access to her holes.

Mia and I both rocked with each of his powerful thrusts. I groped and spread Mia's ass as she groped my chest. Mia's moans and David's grunts were euphoric in my ears, their pleasure eliciting pleasure of my own. Just thinking about how good they must be feeling got my own pussy dripping and clenching. I loved them so much...

Suddenly I felt pressure between my legs, before my pussy was split wide by David's familiar cock. I groaned and squoze Mia tight in my arms as David began fucking me.

Mia brought her head up so that she could kiss me. I brought a hand up to stabilize her head as our tongues dueled deep. My hips shuddered as David's thrusts continued, plunging deep inside me. It felt amazing.

The sheer love I could feel directed at me from both of the siblings was nearly overwhelming. It felt so right. And then the thought of David cumming deep inside me, and then Mia licking and sucking all of that cum out of my pussy...

It sent me over. White waves of orgasmic bliss crashed over me as I held on to Mia for dear life. My body shook as my climax crested... then I felt David's cock swell.

"Oh FUCK!" I cried as I felt David's hot cum blast into my channel. I felt it hit the entrance to my womb, and it sent me into another climax that dwarfed the first. I knew nothing but pleasure as my body convulsed in pleasure. I caught a glimpse of Mia smiling at me, and it filled my heart with warmth as my mind exploded with bliss.

Eventually, I came down and caught my breath.

"Holy shit" I breathed with a chuckle. The siblings chuckled with me as David pulled out of my cum-filled snatch.

And then, just as I had hoped, Mia crawled down and started eating me out. It didn't take long for me to climax again as David gazed into my eyes, finding joy from seeing my pleasure. And I found pleasure from seeing his joy, in a feedback loop that led me to two more climaxes before Mia finished sucking the cum out of my pussy.

I love them so much!

--

Because I had woken them up before their alarms, they still had time to get up and get ready for school and work. I helped them by cooking breakfast while they cleaned up and got their stuff packed.

I walked out with them, giving them a hug and a kiss goodbye, wishing them both a great day. Locking the door behind me, I walked over to my house.

Time to start work...

---

There. Design modification submitted. Time for lunch!

As I prepared lunch, I thought about my lovers. I hope they're having a good day. I bet David is teaching right now, the students all looking up to him. He certainly deserves the respect. And adoration. I bet he has to deal with naughty girls that try to tempt him. I mean, if he had been one of my teachers... I would totally--

My reverie was interrupted as my phone buzzed. I got a Snap from Mia! Let's see... oh my....let's save this one. It was a selfie of her in a bathroom, her shirt pushed up to totally reveal her bare chest, nipples visibly hard, her skirt lifted to show her bare pussy. A caption read, "I don't have time to masturbate, but you should. I love you, Onee-chan <3".

Thoughts swirled in my head. Memories of the way she shook this morning as David fucked her, and the way she 'cleaned' my pussy... Then I thought of her at school. Maybe I should visit her on campus sometime. Give her some relief... so that she can pay attention in class. We could find a hidden spot and...

My hand drifted down my front unbidden as I thought of my lovers...

30 minutes and one orgasm later, I went back to work. I love working from home!

---

Work finished, I headed over to the siblings' house. What should I do this time? I thought.

I tried to welcome them home a different way every time. Sometimes dressing up or down, sometimes having food ready, sometimes just hanging out in an... enticing position. One time I did all three when I managed to prepare nyotaimori on myself, laid out on the table naked with appetizers displayed on my body. They enjoyed it, and made sure to show their appreciation by teaming up on me for the rest of the evening. I don't even know how many times I came that night, it was fantastic.

Today I decided on something simple. Naked, but try to pretend I'm still dressed. Casual. Oh! I'll make snacks, but slowly. And naked except for an apron. If--no, when they start touching me, I'll act super casual about it, like it's just another thing. Free use! I'm such a slut for these two. Maybe I'll make a sign to be clear...

Ten minutes later, I was in the kitchen, wearing nothing but a frilly apron, with a post-it on my lower back that said "FREE USE" with an arrow pointing down to my ass. Pretty sure they aren't gonna miss it. Though David might be too busy looking at my ass to notice that there's a note on it, haha.

As I waited, I imagined what I was setting myself up for. I thought about being taken and fucked anytime David felt like it, being used like a sex toy. I felt my wetness drip down my thighs as I fantasized.

Right on time, I heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" David called.

"Welcome back!" I replied.

As he walked into the kitchen and saw me, I watched his smile spread into a lecherous grin. He and Mia headed back toward the bedrooms and they came back a minute later totally naked.

I noticed David getting hard out of the corner of my eye as I continued my task. Soon, I felt David's strong hands on my hips, and then he put a hand between my thighs and pushed out, indicating that I should spread my legs. I complied quickly, casually continuing to make sandwiches.

His hand wandered to my wet pussy and he ran a few fingers through my folds before one hand grabbed the back of my neck and pushed down while the other grabbed my hip and pulled me toward him, making me bend over. His hand briefly left my hip and I felt pressure splitting my pussy lips, which tingled as his hand returned to my hip and gripped it hard.

He pulled my neck and my hip firmly towards him as he thrust his hips slowly forward, and I tried not to react too much as his cock filled me deliciously. He didn't stop until my tailbone was firmly against his groin. I felt his cock flex inside me, and I twitched in pleasure.

He started a steady rhythmic thrusting, using his hands to push and pull my whole torso just as much as thrusting his own hips, using me like a full-sized sex toy.

"So how was your day, Mayumi?" he asked in a level tone.

"It was, mmh, pretty good. Your sister is a d, ahh, a dirty slut and sent me a picture of her flash--uhn--flashing the camera at school." I tried to keep my voice even... unsuccessfully. His plunging cock and casual use of my cunt were working together to make me feel really good.

Then I noticed Mia come over to my side. David pulled me back from the counter a bit, and Mia stepped in front of me. She leaned against the counter, sliding down just enough until her face was totally even with my breasts. She pushed the apron inwards, causing it to release my breasts as the apron bunched up between them.

Her hands roamed my chest, grabbing big handfuls--my breasts were much bigger than her small hands could hold. She bounced and groped and played with my breasts and tweaked my hard nipples, like she was just playing with a toy. She didn't once look at my face.

The deliciously naughty feeling of being used intensified along with the physical pleasures, and I whimpered.

Mia latched her lips onto a nipple, and I suppressed a moan. It felt so good!

It was so nice to get so much attention. I didn't have to do anything but stay upright as he fucked me. It was kinda nice to not need to reciprocate--not that I didn't want to, but it was kinda hot for there to be an expectation of attention just one way. I was just letting him use my pussy to get himself off. Mia was just playing with my tits because breasts are fun to play with. Both things just happened to make me feel good, but they made it clear that that was not the point.