Fantasy Harem Ch. 02 - Mayumi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to continue preparing a snack--I had made sure not to choose anything that could be dangerous, like knives or heat, so I was just making sandwiches-- slowly, reaching around Mia as I jerked with each thrust and burst of pleasure, I eventually finished a sandwich for each of us.

"Alright, let's AH, go to th-MMM, table, okay?" I managed to say, picking up the plates.

"Oh, just a minute," David said, grabbing my arms and gently pushing them to put the plates back on the counter. "I want to cum before we eat. This fuckhole is too good to just stop."

Both of his hands grabbed my hips roughly, and he sped up to a brutal pace, my entire body shook with each loud slap of my ass and his hips, as he fucked me hard and deep and with total disregard for me or my pleasure, not that he needed to. I hit my climax fast as Mia supported my upper body and my lower body was ravaged like a sex toy.

I shook and moaned loudly as I came hard. I soon felt David pull my ass HARD against his hips, and I felt warmth blossom deep inside my pussy, liquid pressure pushing against my deepest places. I shuddered and smiled.

Mia pulled off my tits and stood up straight to insert her tongue between my lips, and I returned the kiss with vigor.

After a few moments, David pulled out, and I felt his cum drip from my freshly fucked snatch as I picked up the plates and brought them to the table.

We ate and talked. I asked Mia and David about their day while they ate and shamelessly ogled my swaying chest.

Soon enough, we all finished our snacks. Mia put away our plates.

I stood up and used my napkin to wipe the cum from my chair that had dripped out of my pussy as we ate. "Well, I think I'm gonna read for a while, what about you two?"

"I'm gonna study," Mia said.

"I'm gonna fuck you again," said David with a smile. He looked over to Mia. "Unless you want to play?"

"I want to, but I have a report due tomorrow that I really need to focus on. Definitely after I finish though," Mia replied with a smile.

"Okay!" I said as I took off the apron and hung it up before I walked to the bedroom and lay down in the middle of the bed on my belly, opened up my tablet, and started reading.

Soon after, I felt David climb onto the bed, crawling up over my nude body. He laid down on me, gently easing his weight on me. I pushed the tablet away and laid my head down on the soft mattress. There's just something so calming about having a warm body on top of you. I took in a deep breath and just felt his weight on my back, butt, and legs. I let it out with a contented sigh.

David pulled his arms and legs in around me, essentially hugging me against the bed as he snuggled against my curves. I felt his lips on my neck and just relaxed as he continued on to gently bite my neck, just enough to make the hair on my neck stand up with a little shiver of pleasure.

Soon, I felt his cock harden in the crack of my ass and I started tingling in anticipation. He shifted and pushed his cock around so that it pointed straight down between my thighs, and I could feel the top of his shaft rub against my clit as he moved slightly. I moaned quietly in pleasure. David moved his face over in front of mine, and smiled at me. I smiled back before our lips met in a leisurely kiss. When we broke off, he grinned and kissed my cheek, then went on to tease my ear with kisses, blowing hot and cool air, even nibbles and licks. My eyes rolled up and twitched with the intense sensations, and I couldn't help the smile stuck on my face.

It's these little moments of affection that make everything so lovely. The sex is great, but having your lover shower you with pure affection is the best. And David's really, really good at it. He's not the biggest, nor is his stamina very impressive. But he shows that he cares, every second of every moment we're together. It makes me want to make him feel good. It makes me want to feel good for him. It makes me want to feel good from making him feel good while he feels good from making me feel good, in a feedback loop of love.

It makes me want to cum for him. I've never cum so easily as when he shows me affection. There are plenty of kinky situations that can put me on the edge, but nothing compares to the way his affection makes me feel. It puts me on a hair trigger.

He continued to shower my whole body in his attention and affection. His hands wandered my back, gently massaging my arms, giving each hand a gentle squeeze. He gave me a massage from my scalp all the way down to my feet. My muscles relaxed, and he released all my tension.

I felt so relaxed and warm in his care. My pussy dripped in calm anticipation. I didn't feel butterflies or tingles. I felt a sensual warmth that completely filled and surrounded me. It felt good, and I knew that I was soon going to feel even better.

He lifted my hips and slid a pillow under them before lowering me onto it. I smiled at the thought of him using me again as he laid back on top of me. His cock slotted back between my thighs, and he used his feet to wrap around my ankles and pull them outward, spreading my legs and giving him even better access to my pussy.

He kissed my cheek and my neck as his hands continued to wander my body. One hand reached under my hip and his fingers squeezed my clit gently from either side of the hood, before stroking down and up. I shuddered and gasped at the intense pleasure. His fingers pushed further and he used them to spread my lips. I felt my sticky moisture pull on my lips as they separated.

Then his fingers moved away and I felt them reach his cock and push it into line with my entrance. He pushed forward, splitting my insides with a delicious moan from both of us. He pushed as far in as he could go.

The angle made it so he couldn't go very deep, but every thrust rubbed his tip hard against the front wall of my cunny. Right across my g-spot. Plus, with how relaxed and aroused I was, my womb had dropped as low as it goes, and I could feel the tip of his cock tickle my cervix as he bottomed out.

It felt fucking amazing. After all the foreplay, my body wanted this more than anything. And I knew that what he always wants more than anything is for me to cum for him. Cum on him. Show him what his love does to me. Show him what I look, sound, and feel like when I'm completely overcome with pleasure.

My eyes rolled back in my head as he pulled his cock back to my entrance.

I groaned low and profoundly as he pushed inexorably back inside me. It ground across my rough g-spot, and I lost it. My mind was totally consumed in a tidal wave of pleasure as my relaxed body tensed up all at once. My pussy squeezed hard on the cock that tickled my womb. Every inch of my body sent its own flood of pleasure, in my mind the confluence of waves was ineffable bliss as my full-body orgasm rocked me to my core. I knew nothing but pleasure and the man causing it.

I heard him grunt as my cunt squeezed his cock in a spasmodic rhythm of hot wet pressure. He wrapped around my body and held me tight as I rode the shaky, shuddering waves of randomly firing pleasure signals.

Eventually, I came down from my extreme orgasmic high and opened my eyes. In the corner of my eye I could see David's grinning face. I think he's proud of what he did to me--and he damn well should be, that was the best fucking thing I've ever experienced.

I looked forward and saw Mia's spread legs, a glass dildo rapidly disappearing and reappearing between her legs, her other hand rubbing her clit back and forth. She was staring at me with an intense lust that would be intimidating if I didn't love her so fucking much.

She met my eyes. "Holy fuck that was so fucking hot!"

I smiled at her. "I'll help you when David's done with me." She just nodded and bit her lip as she continued to ravage her own pussy.

"I thought you needed to study?" David said, and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"As if I could, unh, study w-with you two fucking like, ahn, f-fucking animals in here!"

David chuckled. I gasped as I felt him pulling his hips back, his cock dragging through my insides. I was a little oversensitive, but after what he just did to me, he could do whatever the fuck he wants with my body. Plus, I felt even more relaxed. Awake and aware, but relaxed.

He sawed in and out of my pussy, and I couldn't help but smile at the thought and feeling of him using me for his own pleasure. He put his face where I could see him and we stared into each other's eyes as he fucked me into the mattress with varied rhythmic strokes. Short, long, fast, slow, he mixed it up as he used my pussy for his pleasure.

My own pleasure was building--it had never completely dropped off, lingering from my orgasm to rise again quickly. I was so focused on David's pleasure that I didn't consciously notice it.

"Are you gonna cum for me again, Mayumi? If you do, I'll cum inside you." David said, continuing to look deep into my eyes.

I brought my attention back to myself and was immediately overwhelmed by the pleasure I was experiencing. I managed a yelp before my body started undulating in a new volley of orgasmic waves.

I felt David's hands grab my hips forcefully, keeping them still as he thrusted harder and faster, fucking me with complete abandon.

A dozen wild thrusts and I felt his hips crushed against my ass as his cock unloaded directly against my cervix, pushing a new wave of climax into my orgasm. The thought of him breeding me pulsed through my mind and the pleasure intensified as his cum continued to be pumped into my spasming cunt in strong spurts.

I shook and shuddered and took it, I accepted all of his love into my body and my mind and I found his hands and gripped them hard as I totally surrendered.

His orgasm tapered off, and he kissed my cheek and then my lips as aftershocks rolled through both of us. We luxuriated in a long, slow, deep kiss, full of inexorable passion.

He broke the kiss and pulled back to smile at me. I smiled back as we got lost in each other's eyes.

"FUUCK! Oh Fuck fuck fuck YES FUCK YES!! FUCK!!" We looked over to find a quivering Mia, her eyes rolled up as her dildo was shoved firmly deep in her pussy with one hand while her other hand was tapping her clit to prolong her climax.

David and I both grinned at her and then each other. He got up and slowly pulled his cock out of my freshly creampied pussy. He got behind Mia and maneuvered her to sit between his legs as he sat up against the headboard.

In her post-orgasmic state, she didn't resist as he grabbed her thighs right under her knees and pulled them back and out to the sides until her knees were resting in the crooks of his elbows. Her pussy was exposed almost as widely as possible, and I intended to take advantage of it in order to taste her.

I crawled over to her and moved her hands away from her crotch. I pulled the dildo out of her with a schlick and replaced it with my lips. I lapped and licked every millimeter of her swollen vulva that I could reach, suckling and nibbling her labia all the while.

"Huuhh?" Mia said blearily as she looked down at me and registered the pleasure in her pussy. Her confusion was soon replaced with instinctive pleasure-seeking, and her hands went to the top of my head and gently pulled me into her tiny cunny.

I latched onto her clit and suckled it with my lips before lashing it every which way with my tongue. I looked up to find her eyes rolled back again, as well as David flicking and pinching her little nipples while he bit her neck.

I could feel her body shift and strain as she tried to buck her hips against my face. Her restrained position didn't allow much motion, but it didn't stop her muscles from undulating. I admired her slightly-defined abs as they flexed in waves down her body.

I didn't let up on my attention, continuing to suckle and tongue her clit as my fingers found her opening. Two fingers pressed up against her front wall and I pulled them up hard across her g-spot. I felt her getting close, and decided to push her over by nibbling her clit very gently with my teeth for just a moment.

A moment is all it took, and I replaced my teeth with my tongue as her moans rose pitch into whines and then she screamed her pleasure as her body rocked in climax. I watched her every twitch and shudder as she came hard.

It's so beautiful. SHE's so beautiful. Is all I could think as I watched her orgasm play out.

Eventually she finished climaxing, and David released her legs as her last aftershocks rolled through. I climbed up her front, using David as support to get to her face. She gave me a blissed-out tired grin, and I grinned back before kissing her long, slow, and passionately, much like I did with David. Then I kissed her nose, making her giggle, then I kissed her forehead, and her cheek, and then the other cheek, then the first cheek again--her cheeks are adorably kissable--then her neck, her ear...all over.

Ever since David showed me the power of kissing everywhere, I can't stop doing it to Mia. She's just so cute and smol and I want her to know that I love her and want to smother her in my love and affection and, and... MMMMM!! More sweet kisses for my lil' sis!

She tried to return the kisses, and I let her in between my own. More than once our lips met by accident, and we giggled as we made out for a few seconds before continuing our mutual assault of each other's face with sweet kisses.

Then David joined in and I found myself with more kisses than I could process. We laughed as we continued to play in this way, soon teaming up on Mia, and then on David. We ended up laying in bed, Mia and I draped over either side of David, an arm snugly around each of us, as we each claimed one of his legs clamped between our thighs.

We soon fell asleep like this, still smiling at our love.

I got Mia up early the next morning and helped her finish her report for school.