Fantasy Harem Ch. 02 - Mayumi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was brought out of my stupor of comfort as her hands wrapped around my belly and I could feel her nipples dragging across my back. "Oh Mia, you don't have to do that, I can get my front."

She brought her arms all the way around my middle and clamped herself to my back in a hug, bringing her face near my shoulder. "No, I got it. I want to do this for you, Onee-chan." Mia's voice was just too sweet. How could I say no to that? Even if I had the feeling she wasn't going to stop until she washes every... inch of me... I shuddered in excitement at the thought. Is this what I really want?

Mia continued to rub my belly, but then she moved to my arms, starting from my hands and working up. The way she held my hand was so cute! When she reached my shoulder, she moved to my other hand. Both arms done, she brought her hands around to my belly again. I knew what was coming, and my nipples hardened in anticipation.

Slowly, her tiny hands worked up from my tummy, and pushed on the bottom side of my breasts. Her hands seemed to disappear as they pushed on the underside of my K-cups. She continued pushing up, and the soap made my skin slick as her hands slid slowly up the bottom of my bust.

As they reached the crest, my tits suddenly dropped past her hands, and my firm nipples flicked past her palms. My eyes rolled up from the sensation as she repeated the motion, lifting and dropping my breasts, allowing my nipples to brush against her palms as gravity pushed them to slide down.

Then she started working my breasts from the sides, slowly pushing until she reached between them, then pushing them back out, brushing my sensitive buds each time. Have my nipples always been this sensitive? Or is it...because of her?

I looked over my shoulder at her as she continued to grope my chest, soaping it up much too thoroughly for hygiene's sake alone. Her face showed a manic excitement and joy and I just sat there, along for the ride as this tiny girl played with my body.

It didn't even occur to me to ask her to stop. I was too wrapped up in the pleasure of it. And how her eyes shone in excitement as her focus was entirely on playing with my chest.

Then suddenly her hands stopped. I didn't have to wonder why as I felt the water run down my back as she rinsed me. Then she came around and knelt in front of me. Her face looked like a kid on Christmas morning as her eyes roamed over my body. I just looked back at her with half-lidded eyes, feeling content but excited.

Her petite form was exciting to me in ways I didn't understand, and at that moment, I didn't spare any thought to try and understand. I just enjoyed having this girl here. My own little sis. So little. And so cute.

She grabbed some more soap and lifted up one of my feet to begin washing my leg. She worked slowly upward, massaging every inch until she reached the crease of my hips, avoiding my inner thigh. Then she grabbed my other foot and repeated.

Feeling relaxed, I shuddered in surprise as I felt her hands on my inner thighs push outward. My eyes shot open as I allowed her to spread my legs. Her hands then worked inward on my inner thighs, and the anticipation had me shivering. I'm sure if it wasn't already wet from washing, my stool would have a puddle of my arousal on it. My lower lips bloomed as my arousal peaked...and Mia, the little minx, just continued to tease me. Her hands stopped right outside my outer folds and started working up and down on either side. She slowly worked inward and I squirmed.

Finally, her fingers met my outer lips and I gasped as she caressed every centimeter of my vulva... the edges of my lips, the spaces between my outer and inner lips... she pushed on my clit from either side of its hood and moved up and down, and my hips twitched as a moan made its way from my lips. It felt so good as she continued to play with me, methodically moving inward with her deft little fingers.

Her face was now inches from my crotch, and without thinking about it, I had put my hands on her shoulders. As her fingers pushed me further into pleasure, my hands and arms tightened and brought her face ever closer. Her fingers approached my opening, and I was suddenly assaulted with pleasure as two fingers plunged in...and her head darted forward, putting her tongue directly on my sensitive button.

The sudden dual assault was intense, and brought me right to the verge of climax. I held on a few more seconds, but her other hand shot up to my chest and her fingers latched onto my left nipple. She tweaked it, and the triple sensations catapulted me over the edge into an oblivion of pleasure. I shuddered and my hips jerked as I rode the waves of bliss, holding onto Mia's shoulders for dear life.

She didn't let up either, her fingers and tongue constantly renewing my climax and extending it far longer than any I'd ever experienced. I think I moaned, or maybe I screamed, I don't know, and I certainly didn't care as this little girl made me cum harder than I had ever cum in my life.

Eventually, my climax receded, and I caught my breath as I came down. I think I just learned some things about myself. Like I really am attracted to this little blonde girl sexually as well as personally.

I opened my eyes to find Mia grinning at me like the cat that got the cream, and I couldn't help but groggily smile back.

"Wow." That's all I could say. Still grinning, Mia grabbed the showerhead and rinsed me off. She stood, and grabbed my hand to help me up. She pulled me over to the full bathtub and gestured for me to go in first.

I climbed in, and by the time I got settled, I found the little girl settling between my legs. Before I even thought about it, my arms wrapped around her petite form and pulled her up against my front. My breasts squished against her back, and she wiggled before sliding down in the water until her neck was right at the water level. My breasts parted around her neck as she sunk back against me, and they rested on her shoulders. She turned her head side to side and giggled as my boobs jiggled against the sides of her face.

We sat like that for a few minutes, just luxuriating in the warm water and the feeling of our bodies being together. All the while, my hands slowly rubbed all over her body as I held her close.

Her breathing accelerated as I moved up from her tummy and started playing with her perky tits. The little handfuls of nubile flesh felt delightful in my palms as I massaged them. Swiping up, down, inward, and outward, her breathing turned to panting as I grabbed her nipples and gently tweaked them.

I then snaked one hand down from her chest, sliding across her smooth tummy until I reached her hairless pubic mound.

Avoiding her cleft, I reached as far down her thigh as I could before putting my hand on her inner thigh and gently pushing outwards. She mewled in arousal as she spread her legs for me. She clearly wanted everything I could give her. I caressed her inner thigh, working inwards on one leg, stopping before I reached her vulva, and starting in from the other thigh.

I teased her much as she teased me earlier, and slowly worked inward. I then very gently ran one fingertip across her lips, bottom to top. She shuddered and bucked her hips, trying to get more pressure, but I lifted my hand to deny her. She whined, but relented. I returned to gently titillating the very top of the ridge that her lips made, gently brushing her hood before starting again from the bottom.

Before she could start bucking again, I took my index and ring fingers and spread them as I pushed them against her, spreading her engorged pussy lips wide. I then used my middle finger to gently stroke her wide-open cleft. She mewled at the sensation, and I repeated the movement several times, each time with more pressure. Finally, I pushed my middle finger into her tight opening. She squeaked as her tiny tunnel tightened down even further on my intruding finger.

Still working her left nipple in my left hand, I stroked into her pussy with the middle finger of my right hand, gradually going deeper with every push. Once my palm was flush with her pubic mound, I used my right hand and pulled her body up toward me so I could get a better angle for my hand. She yelped as I manhandled her by gripping her mound from inside and pulling up.

I thrust my finger inside a few more times before adding a second finger. I moved my hand in circles, stretching her pussy in every direction. Before she could get accustomed to it, I stood up, one arm around her middle, the other still buried in her tiny tight cunt. She yelped again, and started to struggle at the unexpected movement, but I didn't give her a chance to do much as I retracted my hand and turned her around to face me.

I wrapped both arms around her back and hugged her tight as I smashed my lips into hers.

She quickly got the picture and returned the kiss with vigor and fervent moaning. Our tongues played, sliding against each other as we swapped spit and made our passion known to each other. We both came up to breathe, and we looked into each other's eyes to see the raging lust and blossoming love within each of us.

I turned around before kneeling down. I continued to gaze into Mia's eyes as I gently laid her back against the sloped end of the tub where we had been sitting. Her head rested against the rounded rim of the tub and her hands gripped the sides. I kneeled before her and lifted her legs up over my shoulders. I placed one hand under her torso to support her lower back, floating her on the surface of the water, as my other hand grabbed the back of her left thigh and held it up and wide open.

Her cute little butt brushed the top of my breasts as my eyes drifted from her face down to her exposed crotch, inches away from my own face. She looked at me with excitement and what might have been disbelief as I grinned at her and slowly brought my face forward. I looked back to her face as my lips made contact with her lower lips. I kissed her gently, and the look of desire lighting up her face was irresistible. I had to make this girl writhe in pleasure. She was too precious not to.

I kissed her lips harder, then tilted my head to slide my lips between them, kissing her like I had kissed her mouth. I first sucked, then licked, then gently nibbled her labia all over, going faster and harder as I did. Her moans, mewls, and whimpers fueled my efforts as I ate her out with abandon.

I wanted this girl to cum so hard she wouldn't think about anything but me for days. I licked, prodded, sucked, nibbled, probed, and flicked her sensitive bits furiously, trying to inflict as much pleasure as I could.

I released my hold on her thigh so that I could insert a finger into her tight welcoming hole. I added another finger, and then another as I thrust my hand into her and flicked my tongue against her clit. Her moans rose in pitch and volume until she was full-on screaming, and I continued to push as much pleasure as I could into her small frame.

Finally, her wailing peaked as her hips jerked and her climax began. Her whole body shuddered, shook, convulsed, and spasmed as pleasure flooded her senses. I held on tight and continued my assault, trying to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible. I wanted to wear this girl out.

Her climax must have gone on for multiple minutes as she fought for breath amongst the overwhelming pleasure. It was unbelievably satisfying to see the blissed-out look on her face as she lost control.

Eventually, her peak subsided and I lowered her legs to either side of me before lifting up her torso to hold her face-to-face. I hugged her and stroked her back as she rode out the aftershocks and afterglow. Her cheek rested on my shoulder as she feebly kissed the nape of my neck. I pulled her back and kissed her on the forehead, then the cheek, then the lips, then gave her an Eskimo kiss with my nose before pulling her back onto my shoulder.

I felt her smile as she sleepily said, "That was sooo gooood, Onee-chan. We should have bath time together all the time."

I giggled and stood up with her still attached to my front, and stepped out of the bath. I gently let her down on her feet before grabbing a big fluffy towel and wrapping her in it. Once she was mostly dry, I grabbed one for myself and toweled off. Wrapping it around me, I opened the door for Mia and followed her out into the hallway.

Only then did I remember that David was still here. Oh no! He must have heard us! What's he going to think?! I mean, I just had sex with his sister!

Mia looked back at me and I must have shown my worry on my face because she grinned and said, "Don't worry, Onee-chan. No need to worry about big bro. He's probably so turned on he doesn't know what to do with himself right now. He really likes you, you know."

Even after what had just happened... even after Mia had completely seduced me... it was still surprising to hear her talk about her brother that way. I mean, I had had a feeling that they weren't... normal siblings before, but... what did this mean about them? Were they... I don't even know. And he... he really likes me? *Like* likes me?

My thoughts continued to race as Mia grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bedroom, bringing me inside before closing the door. Turning back to me, she grabbed both of my hands in hers. "Mayumi Onee-chan, I'm serious. Big bro really wants you. Wants to be with you. Do you... want him too?"

My thoughts continued to race. I sputtered, "Umm, I, uh...how...but--"

"Oh right, you're probably wondering why I would have sex with you and then offer you my brother. Onee-chan, can I tell you a secret?"

I just nodded dumbly. She got up on tippy-toe and pulled me down to whisper in my ear.

"Big bro and I sleep together. We've been having sex almost every day for months!"

Surprise lit my face like a firework. They've been... having sex?!? But they're...

Mia lowered back down and returned to normal conversation. "Oh right, you probably don't know--we aren't related by blood. Not that we would be having kids." She looked down at her feet and crossed her toes wistfully. "...at least not any time soon..."

Looking back up at me, she continued. "We love each other as more than brother and sister. But I don't think there's any reason that you couldn't join us. I certainly would not be jealous... hell, I think it would be soooo hot if you and big bro hooked up. He's really good in bed and so are you. And maybe I could join in and help out..." Mia bit her lip and her eyes became unfocused as she seemed to daydream.

I crossed over to my bed and sat down heavily.

"Oh right, I forgot! I'll be right back!" Mia said as she dashed out into the hall, completely naked.

What... is she serious? No... yes? She's serious....haven't I known all along? They always acted closer than any other siblings I've met. And Mia didn't hesitate to seduce me, and then opened up to me about her and her brother right after... I guess this was her plan all along...

Mia soon came back, closed the door behind her, and sat beside me. She had a tablet in her hand, and she showed me a picture on it.

I blushed. It was a drawing of me...and David. In a bed. Without clothes.

She stayed silent as I processed all of this, taking one of my hands in hers and gripping it in a gentle rhythm.

So... do I want to do this? This... threesome with these siblings?...I mean, David is pretty hot... and so sweet... and he apparently wants me... what would it be like?

I felt my face flush as I started to imagine being with David and Mia at the same time. Mia apparently noticed because she grinned and elbowed me with a knowing look.

"You totally want to, right? You know what we just did? How I went down on you? Well, I learned pretty much everything I know about sex from David. Well, the internet too. He's even better at it than I am, somehow. Well, not that I've really had anyone to practice on... Plus, his cock is juuust the right size and shape. It feels sooo good, and when he goes all the way in, I can feel it so deeeep inside. It's amazing. And I love the way he handles me...."

Mia continued to go on and on about her brother's prowess in bed and I stayed silent as my blush intensified and my imagination went wild.

"Okay."

I didn't even recognize that I had said anything at first. It just... happened. When I realized it had come from my mouth, my hands came up to cover my mouth and my eyebrows shot up in surprise. Mia stopped her rant and turned to look at me with a face full of hope, then elation, and finally excited anticipation.

"Yay!!" she yelled and launched herself at me, wrapping me up in a vicious hug. "Onee-chan is going to sleep with us!"

--David--

"Yay! Onee-chan is going to sleep with us!"

Though muffled by the closed door and the distance, I heard Mia's exclamation loud and clear from my place in the living room. I had cleaned up the remains of the meal--covered everyone's plates and put them in the fridge, put away the leftovers, and washed the rest of the dishes. Now I was just sitting and fantasizing.

I had heard Mia and Mayumi's moans from their bath time earlier, and it had done nothing if not turned me on so hard I forgot what I was doing. My imagination had gone wild as their muffled moans and whimpers became screams of pleasure.

It was difficult to focus on the dishes as I imagined what was happening in the bathroom...my sexy little sister seducing this absolute bombshell of a woman, our sweet Mayumi.

Mia probably acted like her little sister, calling her "Onee-chan" as she made things progressively more sexual. I imagined being there with them, watching the show and waiting for an opening...once my sister's head was planted in Mayumi's crotch, I'd get behind Mia and plow her pretty pussy from behind, and look into Mayumi's eyes as she came on Mia's face...

As I heard Mia's declaration, my still-rigid cock surged back to diamond hard. My fantasizing kicked up a notch as I realized I was going to be with Mayumi soon. That it was finally happening.

I had wanted her since I first laid eyes on her months ago, but I wanted to have a real relationship with her, wanted to really get to know her before proposing anything... more.

And now it was finally time. I would look into her eyes and see her lust for me finally unveiled... just the thought of her being as interested in me as I am in her set my heart and cock on fire. Then we'd kiss passionately, and then undress slowly, and then I'd---

My fantasies were interrupted as I heard Mayumi's bedroom door open and Mia came running out with Mayumi in tow. Both were dressed.

"Big bro!! Mayumi said yes!! She wants you too!! I'm so excited!!"

Mayumi looked nervous, and almost like she was going to deny Mia's forceful claims, but then my eyes met hers, and she stopped. We both ignored Mia's shouting as we looked into each other's eyes, and both saw the hope and lust lying within.

I stood up, and Mia ran over to me, still shouting about her excitement. I placed a palm across her face and without averting my eyes from Mayumi's for even an instant, pushed my little sister out of the way as I walked towards the asian beauty I was in love with.

Our eyes communicated volumes as I approached her, and when I reached her, our arms flung around each other, and our eyes closed as our lips came together. We kissed. Passionately and long, until we ran out of breath and had to come up for air. We looked at each other for a moment, then furiously resumed our kiss, tasting each other, batting tongues and suckling lips.

I wanted this woman so badly I couldn't stand it. And judging from her reaction, she felt the same. This lit a fire of passion in my gut that I had never felt before. Not even with Mia, though that may just be because we didn't kiss until after she "raped" me. Hehe.