Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

"And?" he prodded, "you were going to say something else?"

"I don't know," she waffled, "I don't think these are quite for me."

"Good!" he immediately answered. "Quite right. You have to recognize what doesn't work for you. Most people don't, they think that if it's pretty by itself it must be perfect. But, if you do, it makes it all the easier. Starting you with something that is definitely wrong makes it easier for you to see how right something is when you do find it." Handing the ruby earrings back to the clerk he said to the girls, "Wait a moment, I'll be right back," and headed behind the counter for the back room.

"Does he own this place?" Lori asked the clerk.

"Not exactly," she answered. "He's one of our major suppliers and there's some kind of financial interest, but I don't know the exact details."

It was several minutes before Steve returned. Opening a small case he placed two earrings into her hand.

"Oh my god, they're beautiful!" she blurted out immediately upon seeing them, knowing instantly that these were earrings that she would like. "What are they?"

"Sapphire's," he answered as she tried them on.

"God they're gorgeous, Regina!" Jan enthused, "they would be a perfect match for that dress you had last night.

"Ah -- you noticed!" Steve smiled. "She chose her clothes appropriately, but so many women miss on their jewels. The baubles that turn a woman into a princess are perhaps more important than the clothes she wears, but so many assume the De Beers propaganda must be true. Don't get me wrong, diamonds are nice, but just because they sparkle and are big shouldn't be the only reason to buy. These would be perfect for you, would they not?"

Regina nodded her head wistfully as she removed them and placed them in his hand. "They're so beautiful," she said, thinking about what it would take to get Joe to get them for her for their anniversary. "How much are they?"

"I'm not exactly sure what they're going to ask for them," Steve delicately lied, "but there's a reason why they're kept in the safe in the back. The best we only bring out for those that can truly appreciate them. Perhaps someday, you too will own such pieces."

Not likely, she thought, I'm pretty sure you just went clear out of my price range!

Steve glanced at his watch. "Ladies, unfortunately I have an appointment in just a few minutes, I'm going to have to leave you again. It's really been a pleasure talking with you. I'll be off tomorrow... perhaps I'll see you at the beach?"

"Probably not," Jan said, motioning between Lori and herself she continued, "We fly out again tomorrow, we have to be to the airport at noon."

"How unfortunate," he nodded, "will you be staying?" he asked, turning to Regina.

"My husband and I will be here until the weekend, but we probably won't be going to the beach anymore. I'd like to, but he's got physical problems that prevent that. He has to stay cool; he just can't take the open sun."

"Well then perhaps you'll allow me to take you to the beach?"

Surprised, Regina glanced back and forth at Lori and Janice, looking for an excuse. Finding none, other than the obvious, she said hesitantly, "I suppose... I could check with Joe and see what he's got planned."

When he asked where they were staying, he expressed surprise. "Why that's where I stay! I've got an apartment there, I have for years. I used to have a house here, but an apartment makes more sense, no more than I am here." Glancing at his watch once more, he added, "I've really got to go, I'll call you." He walked away a few steps and then stopped, turning back. "Listen, Ladies, have you got plans for dinner? After I'm done with this appointment, I'm done for the evening and if you're not busy...."

They looked at each other, not even having to say anything. "We've got no plans, but we do have a husband down the street at the bar watching a football match who's waiting for us," Lori answered for all of them.

Steve shrugged his shoulders, his hands held upright. "So? Not a problem, bring him along. Why don't you go to the bar and join him when you're done, I could meet you there in say - 90 minutes?" He said, looking at his watch and making calculations. The arrangements made, once more he headed off saying, "Until later."

~

"He lied about the price on those Sapphire earrings," Jan told them as they headed back down the street towards the bar.

"Why do you say that?"

"I could see there was a tag on the bottom, I couldn't see what it said but I could tell there were three zero's."

"How much were the Tanzanite ones?"

"Three-ninety."

"Wow. The sapphires were more than both of yours put together?" Regina marveled at the difference.

"More than that," Jan answered. "I saw two digits in front of the zeros."

"You know, he's got a thing for you, girlie," Lori said.

"Oh he does not," Regina denied, hoping they hadn't realized the same thing about her. "Why would you say that?"

"Oh now, let's see. How about he acknowledged us, but couldn't take his eyes off you? He invited us out for a drink, but was looking at you when he said it?" Jan answered.

"He went in back and got the earrings that they only get out for special customers..." Lori chimed in, "Like maybe the one who's panties he want's to get into?" She laughed.

"To say nothing about you having the hots for him. You're going to do him aren't you?" Jan teased.

Shit, Regina thought, saying out loud, "Oh stop it, you two." The teasing from the girls was exactly how her younger sister had always interacted with her; she hadn't been this easy, had that much fun, with a couple of girls in years. She also hadn't felt the ache in her loins, gotten wet just from being near someone, like this in years either.

~

"Temptations," Steve answered when asked where they were going. Regina had driving honors; Joe had been more than a little bit drunk when they got back to the bar, the other girls claimed it was there last party night so she got the honors. He'd given them instructions how to get there, but she followed as closely as she could across the narrow pot-holed roads of the island.

Dinner was outstanding, easily an equivalent of any five star restaurant in Europe or the Americas. The food was superb, the wine equally as fantastic. Regina had a glass of wine early, a second one later, but on top of their earlier drinks the others, especially Joe, were well on the way to inebriation by the time they finished nearly three hours later.

The laughs and talk were stimulating; the biggest surprise of the evening being when Steve found out that Joe was planning a golf outing. "It's not a sport -- it's an addiction," Steve laughed, "and I'm definitely addicted." Before the conversation had changed again, Steve and Joe were planning a game for the following day.

"I thought you were going to the beach?" Lori asked when the conversation returned to including everyone.

"You're correct, I did. Joe," he said, looking pointedly at him, "I told Regina earlier that with Lori and Janice leaving tomorrow, I'd be happy to take her to the beach -- with your approval of course. But, there are some things more important than going to the beach," he said with a smile. Looking over to Regina, he continued, "Will you forgive me if we put off going to the beach for a day?"

"Actually that will be perfect -- that's when I signed up for an all-day fishing trip!

~

Regina went down to the pool after Joe left to meet Steve and found Lori and Jan already there. "I thought you were leaving?" she greeted them.

"In a few," Lori answered. "We've got half an hour before we need to shower and go. More important is what do you think?"

"What do you mean?" Regina asked, knowing perfectly well what they were alluding to.

"You're going to deny something was going on between you two last night?"

"It was that obvious?" She was pretty sure that his leg had bumped hers accidently the first time, but when she didn't move hers away, neither did he. Later when he slipped his shoe off, running his stockinged foot onto her leg and foot, an old fashioned game of footsy, she'd smiled at him encouragingly just once. But that had all been after a game of golf was arranged for, she wondered what would have happened today if the timing were reversed.

"Girl, you'd have slept in somebody else's bed last night if we hadn't been there."

"If your husband hadn't been there," Jan chimed in.

"So, are you going to?"

"I don't know. I really don't know." She said it but, if she really didn't know, why did she have a funny feeling in the pit of her belly?

"OK," Lori said, fishing into her bag.

"OK, what?" Regina questioned, puzzled by her actions. Pulling out a pad of paper, she flipped it open and began writing.

"This is my info. You've got to tell me..."

"Tell us," Jan interrupted.

Motioning to Jan in agreement, she changed her wording, "tell us, what happens. We got you this far, now you're on your own." Pulling the page out of the notepad she handed it to Regina.

Regina looked at the sheet of notepad in her hands and sucked her lower lip between her teeth. "I don't know if I can."

Jan reached over and patted her knee. "Either way, you've got to tell us what happens."

~

Regina stayed by the pool after they'd left. She took a dip to cool off, thought about getting a drink at the bar but it hadn't opened yet. Her thoughts were on Steve and the unquenchable attraction that she had to him. Sitting next to him last night, she'd been able to smell his odor; a hint of cologne, but underneath the masking perfume he smelled... manly, she decided. Drifting to her fantasy, swimming naked, her hand in her fantasy lovers, she looked over through swimming mask -- to Steve. No longer a faceless fantasy she admitted to herself.

Rolling onto her stomach she opened her book, trying to read. Reaching back she unhooked her bikini strap so she could minimize her tan lines, mindful that most had not been topless around the pool. Looking around, she realized that virtually everyone had disappeared from around the pool now that the shade of the early morning had been banished by the almost mid-day sun. Moments later, when an idea popped into her mind, she glanced around once again finding no one in sight. Sitting up, she reversed her bra, hooked the snaps and flipped it around again putting her arms and breasts in place. Gathering her bag and book, she headed for the elevator.

The balcony to their room was in the sun, and although the white tile floor was warm, it wasn't too hot. Spreading her towel onto the tile, she lay down on it, looking around. Nothing was visible, neither another building nor another balcony. Sitting up, she took off her bikini top and then slipped her bottoms off. Taking the lotion she completely covered her naked body with it, especially her white bits, before lying back down. She wanted to tan, not become a lobster. She sighed, relishing the sensuality of the sun on her nude body.

She had started reading the same page at least 6 times if not more. She knew the first sentence by heart, but still couldn't tell what happened in the first paragraph, let alone the first page. Somehow every time, right after that first line, her mind kept getting lost in fantasyland. She was swimming naked, hand in hand with her lover; they were lying naked in the sand as the wavelets of their secluded beach lapped around them, their mouths devouring each other; or, she was impaled on his hardness, her legs wrapped around him as he rode her to ecstasy, standing with her back against a wall. The more she tried to ignore it, the more the tingle between her legs increased. Feeling that her back was too hot, she rolled over face up, stretched and allowed her hands to slither down her body. Imagining it was his hands caressing her body she closed her eyes and gave into her wanton desires.

Her nipples were already hard to her touch, both hands finding one each. She cupped her breasts, There is no way they're as nice as Jan or Lori, she thought, why would he like me more? She quietly moaned; the tingle in her loins intensifying as she fondled herself; she crushed her thighs together wiggling her legs to increase the stimulation. She released her nipple with her right hand, sliding her hand over her firm belly to her pubic hair. She kept herself neatly trimmed, but her hand didn't stay to examine her hair. She moaned again when her finger touched her love button, spasms shooting through her body as she gently stroked it before moving on. She knew just how to touch herself, to take herself over the top fast, or to extend her pleasure, gradually building to an explosive orgasm. This time she wanted it slowly, she wanted to imagine her lover's hands exquisitely, deliciously, touching her inside and out.

She was surprised, not that she was wet -- she'd known that, but at just how wet she had become. She could hardly tell when she slipped a finger inside herself; the feeling made better a second later when she added a second. Pushing against all her wonder spots, except her clit which would do the job too quickly, her hands searched out pleasure point after pleasure point. She worked her labia, rubbed against her pubic bone, all the while keeping her fingers inside, always working herself toward her impending orgasm. "Slowly," she encouraged herself out loud when she found her fingers reaching for her clit, "make it last." She didn't even hear her own moans anymore; her mind, concentrating on the slowly increasing tension between her legs, had cut off all other sensual inputs.

Regina increased her self-tension slower than she ever had before. On the verge of orgasm, she eased off the internal stimulation until the edge was gone before resuming her stroking. Onto the edge a second time and back, and then a third time before she realized she'd gone too far, her orgasm had begun. She increased the finger pressure internally, finally allowing the fingers of her other hand to find her clitoris, her back arching against her fingers as her orgasm exploded throughout her body. She heard a voice saying, "Oh God, Steve, I want you," but it was quite some time later, after she'd begun to ease down from what had turned out to be a mind blowing, jaw clinching, back arching orgasm, before she realized it was her own.

As the beating of her heart slowed, she gradually became aware that she had gotten too hot lying in the sun and needed to cool off. Sitting up enough to where she could look through the glass end panel of the balcony, she could see just a lone woman sitting in a lounge by the pool but nobody else was visible. Grabbing her bikini, Regina stood and walked naked into her apartment, knowing that if there was someone that she hadn't seen, they would only see her for a flash at the most. What would Joe think if he was here now? she thought, knowing full well that his cock would be rising to the occasion. She looked at the suit in her hands, momentarily thinking about putting her suit back on and going down for a swim. But that would mean putting something on and, right now, she was relishing her nakedness. Instead she stepped in and rinsed off in the cool water of the shower.

She didn't bother to get dressed, just dried off with a towel and walked naked to the kitchen to make herself a glass of iced tea. I'm alone, and will be for hours, why should I need to put clothes on? Walking back into the front room, she set her glass down and looked for her book, realizing as she did that she'd left it on the balcony with the towel. Stepping toward the open end of the room until she could see out, nothing appeared to have changed so she stepped outside onto the balcony, bent and picked up her book and towel and stepped back into the room. She giggled to herself at her naughtiness, being naked where anyone could have seen her.

Regina actually read a chapter or two this time before her mind began to wander. Curled up, her legs underneath her on the couch, she didn't even realize when her hands idly began stroking her flesh. She scratched an itch in her pubic hair; then let her fingers drift lower, feeling the pleasurable sensation of her hand on her genitals. Again she tried to return to her reading, but as she continued to fondle herself, the sensations made her pay less and less attention to the book and more and more to her fingers, until turning to look at herself, she spread her lips, sliding her finger down until it rubbed gently against her clit.

Flipping her book over, she alternately watched herself and just closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations as she stroked on and around her clitoris. Concentrating on that little bundle of nerves with her right hand, she ran her fingers around and over, barely touching it. She didn't even try to put her fingers into herself, except momentarily to spread some of her moisture to her clit. With her left hand she circled and pinched her nipples, at the same time increasing the pressure on her clit with her right, pushing with just the prefect touch to make herself orgasm as easily as possible. Closing her eyes, more juices to increase the slipperiness, this time she imagined it was his tongue creating the blissful feeling between her legs.

She left her hand on her pussy after she came, rubbing and easing herself down from her peak as slowly as she'd taken herself up. Relaxed, she slid down on the couch to get more comfortable, putting her head onto the pillow for "just a second," and fell asleep.

~

"What time in the morning do you want to head out?" Steve asked, about to leave again after dropping Joe off. He'd come up just to make arrangement with her; he had some afternoon and evening meetings so he wouldn't see her before the following day. She'd woken after perhaps a two hour nap and put on a sun dress, reading several more chapters in her book before they'd gotten back, so she'd been perfectly decent when they'd come in. Too bad you didn't get here while I was sleeping, she thought to herself, unable to keep a smile from her lips.

"What time are you going out?" she asked, turning to Joe.

"The boat leaves at 6, but it's only a few minutes. I'll probably get a cab at 5:30."

"Ouch! That's way too early. Don't wake me up on your way out."

She shrugged her shoulders, looking at Steve, "How early do you want to leave?"

"Eight, or is that too early?" he suggested.

She pretended that she was shocked, as if that also was too early, but then relented with a grin. "Eight is perfect."

~

"Are you up for Orient beach?" Steve asked, "It's the beach I go to the most."

"Not Red Beach?" Regina replied, knowing that's where she'd seen him, assuming they'd probably go there.

"I like Red, I'll go there sometimes. It's a bit closer, but I like Orient Beach... for the atmosphere." It was only a short pause, not much more than a stutter; she thought nothing of his glance to see her reaction.

"I know what you mean," she answered with a smile. "I haven't been there yet, but I'm game for anything." She had no idea what she had just said.

The ride to the beach didn't seem to take any time at all; telling each other about themselves, just getting to know each other better. It seemed strange, alone with Steve in the car going to the beach. A stranger that she'd met just days before and they had actually only been together for mere hours and never alone. That there was an electric attraction between them could not be denied. He had touched her arm, steering her down the stairs to his car and despite the gentleness of his fingers she'd been intimately aware of his touch, the uncontrolled increase in her heart rate. She'd seen his eyes survey her body, wondering how she looked in his eyes. I wonder if he'll have that same swimsuit? She again saw in her mind's eye his tight ass walking away from her on the beach, the bulge from the front that had caught her eye as he walked toward them, a tingle running through her pussy when she did. The sudden thought of that first meeting, him walking by all three girls, topless, entered her mind, her stomach tightening. Being with the girls was one thing -- am I willing to go topless on this beach if everyone else is? She knew her nipples crinkled to the thought -- at least she had her swimsuit top on under her shirt.

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers
1...34567...11