All Comments on 'Fantasy Island'

by That_Guy71

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash - a lot of writing for a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent vomit enforcer. Such great story, such deep emotions and marvelous characters. Makes you wanna invite them all at the Dachau Inn Resort for a wonderful Party in the ZyclonB showers. Ohhh those good ol times!!!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was typical of the cuck stories, and the reason it sucked, other than the bizarre plot line, convoluted activities and wanton cheating is that the wives are mindless sex toys.

They claim to love their husband but have zero qualms about hurting them. They claim to love their husband but will do anything and everything for their lovers.

How is that love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

12 pages of drivel and you posted it in the wrong category. What a waste of time........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1☆ Vomit does accurately describe this story. A vomiting of verbiage onto a page. No talent really, just imagine the most humiliating things a wife could do to her husband, then make it the husband's ideas to start with and top it off with weak willed regret on the husband's part. Now post it on a web page purports wives loving their husband's. This is called "Irony". It's ironic because any wife agreeing to this life style has no self respect and certainly doesn't love her husband. Jim in this story must be a metaphor for the "artiste" that dropped this bucket of barroom floor mop water and vomit onto the pages of Loving Wives. Thanks That_Guy71 for darkening an otherwise sunny day.

i122i122over 2 years ago

It was a good story until it went all gay!

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 2 years ago

You have a lot of promising ideas at the start of this story: three cuckold wannabes texting each other on how to get their wives to cuck them, an online cuckold advisor who manipulates things behind the scenes, three different wives reacting differently to the idea of being married to cucks. As a reader, I had some problem with the point of view of the story, sometimes it is the first person (Jo's husband) telling us what is happening, other times it is told from an omniscient point of view (describing events happening to the women that Jo's husband couldn't know first hand.) I kept wanting to ask "how did he know this?". As a writer, you could either write from an omniscient point of view or you could have kept a particular person telling the story, but explained how that person knew about the events he didn't witness or experience.. Since you introduced the idea of the men texting each other, that would be a way to pass on the events that happened to each of them. (Better yet would have had the wives discover each other's husbands were texting, and start their now support group, that would allow you to give the reader access to all of their experiences "first hand." Finally, breaking things up into chapters would have helped, sometimes it was hard to keep straight with so many names and subplots happening. I hope you keep writing!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

At some point your brain didnt scream "Dude you're sick and you cant write worth a damned".

Worthless misogynistic cuck writer.

C'mon cuckie open that door and fly free.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it! I don't understand why he needs 12 pages for it!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The fact that there are readers here who dare to use an allusion to the crimes of the Nazis to express their displeasure terrifies me deeply. You anonymous reader have the mind of a bug and the character of a pig!

I urge the operators of this site to delete this comment immediately. He is not only an insult to all people murdered by the Nazis, but also an insult to all righteous people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I loved it. There is nothing sexier than a wife enjoying being a slut. Ignore that asshole who posts all the bullshit comments. He only wishes he was having sex with someone other than his hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
1 star

STOP THE FUCKING MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This lifestyle does not last long, maybe two years max. The guy will run off or kill himself. The wife will end up alone with the memories of years gone by and a child to raise from one of her many men. The story is very painful to read, but keep writing. The story does tell the true way to be a cuckold.

Than you

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 2 years ago

This was so hot. I have always been excited by sexual humiliation. Sucking cock in front of my gf's and my wife has been the ultimate, and crossdressing with them has added to my emasculation. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I get a hardon giving 1* to wimpy stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Husband is an idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous