Fantasy Island

Story Info
Cuckolded trio gets harsh initation.
42.7k words
2.88
26.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
264 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Joe, Ted, and I stood outside of the night club. The three of us had just dropped our wives off at the front door and were "waiting" to go in and get a table in the shadows, away from the bar.

The three of us had met on a forum where we discussed sharing our wives with other men. We all denied the fact that we wanted to be cuckolded by our wives, but deep down inside, this was our one true desire. We all suspected this of each other, but none of us ever admitted it, or accused the other of feeling that way.

We had found an element of comfort in sharing our efforts with each other. We passed web pages, articles, and even books between the three of us but never talked about what each of us truly wanted deep down inside.

Ted, Joe and myself were all successful in our professions. Ted was in marketing and had a considerable amount of savings. Joe was in real estate and did very well once he started selling commercial properties. I worked in bank investments and shared what knowledge I had with others from time to time.

None of us were in the market for a yacht or a private jet, but we were comfortable.

Ted was married to Elaine. She was a fierce brunet that had been a gymnast in college.

Joe was married to Ann. Ann was a red head with an hourglass figure and an amazing ass.

Jo was my wife. She looked like a natural blonde, but had highlights put in her hair. She had 38DD breasts and loved to flaunt them every Saturday night at this club, in the grocery store, work, by the pool, or anytime she could.

Tonight was a little special. We had all been coming here for about 6 months, every Saturday without fail. Recently, we had all decided to have our wives walk in without us, and then we would stroll in a little later.

The "danger" here was that none of our wives knew that we all knew each other, or shared the desire for each of them to have sex with other men. We had been all over different forums discussing this, even had detailed conversations with other members. But none of us had the courage to "let the cat out of the bag."

So here we were, a cold November Saturday night standing outside watching Ted smoke, making small talk. It was moronic, slow witted, and non-productive. At the moment, it just seemed to work.

As soon as Ted finished his smoke, we all decided that we needed to go inside, split apart and then compare notes later on.

I went in first, scanned the room and found an empty table 3 rows away from the dance floor. Ted split off and found a spot on the opposite side of the room. Joe went to the far end and found a table with a great view of the dance floor.

What the three of us were NOT prepared for was the sight on the dance floor. All three of our wives were dancing with other men. As we walked in, the song had just started.

I settled down at the table and waited for the waitress to come by to take my drink order. I ordered a drink for my wife and myself and then focused my attention on the dance floor. Jo was a mover and loved to dance. She was dancing with a guy that looked like me, only 15 years younger. I was a little excited about it.

Joe found his wife on the floor with a guy that looked nothing like him. Her dance partner looked a lot like Brad Pitt. According to Joe, Ann's favorite movie was Legends of the Fall.

I looked past the dance floor and saw Ted staring at his wife. Elaine was dancing with a guy about our ages. He looked like a personal trainer. His arms were huge.

As the song ended, I expected Jo to find me in the crowd and come join me.

I anticipated all the wives would break away and go join their husbands.

Instead, they stayed on the dance floor with their "partners" and danced a slow song with them.

The three of us had started a group text a few weekends ago. My phone buzzed as soon as the song started and the wives stayed out on the floor.

Ted & Joe - "This is new."

"THIS is positive. Stay hidden so your wife keeps dancing with them." - Me

I watched as Jo's partner held her close and put his hands in the small of her back. I got a little more excited when she rested her head on his shoulder for a part of the song. As they spun away from my line of sight, Jo's partner slid his hand down, half on her ass, half on her thigh.

Ted - "Nice move stranger."

I watched as Ted's wife pulled her partner in closer and he reciprocated by pulling both her shoulders in, as if he was hugging her.

Everyone was watching Ann and her dance partner. Ann drew a crowd no matter where she went. Joe was getting a little nervous as he watched. He kept moving around in his seat.

"Steady, this is ALL good." - Me

The song ended and the "couples" broke apart and headed different directions. Ted's wife found him at his table and sat with him. He waved to "Muscles" as he walked past their table.

Joe's wife ran to the bathroom.

My wife Jo walked to the bar and her partner bought her a drink. They sat at the bar and talked for a bit. Jo slurped her drink down and then went to the bathroom.

Ann came out of the bathroom and joined Joe at his table.

Jo came out of the bathroom and I thought she saw me, but she was distracted by her dance partner. He talked her into joining him for another dance. She looked at me and I nodded, motioned with my hands, and fake laughed so she could see my approval.

Jo followed her new "friend" out to the dance floor and they finished a fast song. This transitioned into a slow song, and his hands were on her ass as the song started. They never moved. She never moved them.

Ted and Joe were with their wives, so they could not text me. I watched between the crowd as they moved around the dance floor, his hands ON her ass the entire time.

As this slow song ended, a second one started, and Jo moved in closer to her dance partner. His hands dropped a little lower and he held both of her ass cheeks in his hands.

Jo welcomed this, and at the end of the song, they kissed on the lips before breaking apart and moving in opposite directions.

Jo walked directly to the bar and got a drink for herself before she walked over to the table and sat down beside me.

I had a raging hard-on in my pants which I wanted to keep as a secret. Jo was extremely sexy and tonight, she oozed sexuality to the crowd. She kissed me (on the lips) and sat down.

"Finally made it inside I see." Jo teased me.

I looked at her, "Just in time for the show." I teased.

Jo blushed but she was not ashamed of her attraction to other men. She KNEW she was sexy, and she loved showing off her titties. Tonight was no exception.

"Another one of these and I'm going to overheat. Might need to rip some of these clothes off to cool down." Jo said provocatively.

I said nothing and pushed her watered down drink across the table.

"Mr. Beverly, are you daring me to go commando?" Jo said.

I nodded and said nothing.

Jo reached for her watered down drink and slammed it down. She looked at me and smiled. "I will be right back."

I never thought she would go through with it.

Jo went to the bathroom, waited for a stall to open and then locked herself inside. She slipped out of her panties and hung them on the door slide. She clicked a picture and sent it to me in a text.

Jo - "Happy?"

"I will get you a fresh drink if you go without the bra." - Me

A few minutes went by.

I got a reply.

Jo - "Done."

Along with the text message, there was a picture of her bra in her hand.

I flagged down the waitress and ordered a few more drinks for Jo.

I looked up just in time to see her walking out of the bathroom. She had on a low cut blouse and a short skirt with a slit up the side. She kept "fighting" the skirt by pulling it down.

I got a twitch in my balls as she walked across the end of the bar, eyeing me the entire time. As she passed a half wall, her dance partner cut her off and asked for a fast dance.

Jo whispered in his ear, "I will meet you on the dance floor."

He walked to the dance floor and Jo walked over to our table. She slammed the rest of one drink, looked at me and said, "Its not easy being in demand."

She set her purse down and rushed to the dance floor.

She shook her ass and chest enough to advertise that she was "free" of restrictive clothing and enjoyed the attention she was getting from other man. I have to confess that I enjoyed the view too.

Her nipples were hard and she was not trying to hide a thing.

As this song ended, Jo's drinks arrived at the table. As I was paying the waitress, another slow song came on and Jo was in her dance partner's arms again.

Again, his hands were ON her ass, and (again) she did not move them.

This time, they stood much closer than before, literally touching each other. I could see Jo speaking, laughing, and truly enjoying the stranger's company.

My phone vibrated.

"Jesus Christ, HOW did you get her to do this?" - Ted

Me - "You don't know the half of it. Commando top and bottom."

"Fuck me. You are a legend." - Ted

The song played and this stranger and my wife swayed to the music, his hands ON her ass.

I lost them in the crowd on the dance floor.

"OH MY" - Joe

Me - "What?"

"I think tonight is YOUR night buddy." - Joe

Me - "???"

"That guy has one hand on your wife's ass, and the other disappeared between them. Her head is on his chest." - Ted

I stood up to see if I could see my wife. Nothing. My phone buzzed.

"Remember, this is a good thing." - Ted

I moved away from the table and still could not see my wife, or the guy she had been dancing with.

Me - "Can anyone SEE Jo?"

"She is having a good time Buddy. Sit down and relax." - Ted

I took my seat.

The song ended. I watched the dance floor like a hawk. After everyone had walked off of the floor, my wife was standing center stage, French Kissing her dance partner.

She pushed away, said something to the stranger, and then left him standing on the dance floor alone.

Jo ran to the bathroom.

Me - "You okay?"

"No" - Jo replied - "I let things go too far, I am sorry."

Me - "Jo, its okay, just a harmless kiss."

"That's just what you saw. There is more." - Jo

I got light headed. I screamed "Holy Shit" in my head a dozen times.

Me - "I'm not upset, whatever it is. We are stronger than whatever it is that's bothering you."

"You don't know what happened." - Jo

Me- "Whatever it is, I love you and its not that big of a deal. Dancing, drinking, a kiss, there was bound to be something happen that someone was uncomfortable with. Do you want to leave?"

"Yes." - Jo - "Please get my purse and meet me by the door."

I got up, grabbed her purse and we met by the front door. Jo never looked over her shoulder as we left.

We walked to the car, her nipples were super hard as there was just a little sheer fabric protecting them from the cold. I draped my coat over her.

We walked to the car without a word.

I unlocked the car, opened the door for her and she got in. I got in, started the car and after it warmed up a bit, we drove away.

We drove until the club was out of site and then I cleared my throat.

"Do you want to talk now, or wait until we get home?" I asked.

Jo sighed heavily. "Now I guess."

"Okay." I said.

Jo said nothing.

"So what happened that has you this upset? You were having a good time." I asked.

"That guy... Derrick." Jo said.

Jo looked at me. "You are NOT upset that I was standing in the middle of the dance floor making out with this guy?" she asked.

"No, I am not. Because I believe in us, I believe in YOU, and I believe that what we have is stronger than anything else anyone else has in that club, in this city, or in this world." I said to Jo.

"He pinched one of my nipples." Jo confessed.

I looked at her, "You have been groped before. Remember the Yankees game?"

"I remember the game. That guy was an asshole." Jo replied.

Jo paused.

"This was different. It made me have an orgasm, right there on the spot. I could not believe it, nor could I stop it." Jo confessed.

I swallowed.

"That lucky son of a bitch." I thought to myself.

"That is different." I said.

"I had too much to drink tonight. I should have NEVER taken off my panties." Jo confessed.

My head was racing and surging. My cock could cut glass.

"Its okay Jo. Seriously." I said to her as we rolled to a stop at a red light.

Jo was crying. "You are not upset with me?"

"You were letting off some steam. It got heated, things got carried away and you got caught up in the moment." I said.

"Really?" Jo asked.

"End of Story." I replied.

Jo smiled at me.

"You are a sexy woman Mrs. Beverly. ANY man would say so." I reassured her.

Jo looked at me and rolled her eyes. "I don't know about any..."

"I will prove it to you." I said.

Jo looked at me. "I am not going back to the club."

"What if we did? We are closer to the club than the house. Lets finish the night off on a high note." I said.

Jo thought about it for a few minutes.

"Ok. Lets go back. But ONLY if you will slow dance with me." Jo demanded.

"Done." I said as I made a U-Turn.

I looked at Jo. "Oh, and no bra, no panties. We are going to own the night, not the night own us." I said.

Jo nodded.

We returned to the club. I did the "usual" routine where I dropped Jo off and then took my time going to park.

Jo walked in. Derrick saw her and tried to buy her a drink instantly.

"Did I do something wrong Babe?" Derrick asked,

Jo looked at him. "Not at all. I just didn't know how to react to what happened, or how my husband would react."

"Everything okay?" Derrick asked.

Jo smiled, "Yea. Everything is good."

"You want a drink?" Derrick asked.

Jo looked at him and replied, "Not right now."

Derrick walked away and Jo sat at the bar waiting for me. I came in a few minutes later, after I had a chance to text Ted and Joe. They were jealous as hell.

I danced with Jo. Then I acted like I had some joint pain and she was "back to herself" and one the prowl. Derrick danced a few fast songs with her and kept his distance.

As it was getting late, Derrick asked Jo for a slow dance. Jo wanted to. Jo still asked me if it was alright and I said absolutely.

On the dance floor Derrick kept his hands above her waist, as they glided past our table. On the far side of the floor, Derrick would cup Jo's ass. She enjoyed every second of it. So did I.

Joe and his wife left after we did and never came back to the club that night.

Ted and his wife stayed until closing and left when we did.

The next day we texted each other and I explained what happened. I was promoted to expert from that point forward.

Wednesdays the wives got together with different organizations and that left us three home alone to discuss things online. We chatted, checked our secret emails and looked to see if there was anything new on the forums. Most everyone on the forum was like us, a "Wanna-Be" meaning they enjoyed this fantasy, enjoyed the idea of having a wife that fucked around, but had failed to pull the trigger on doing anything more than just thinking about it.

I had an email in my junk folder with the subject line "About Saturday Night / Club Mett".

I opened that email and read it:

My name is Derrick. I danced with your wife at Club Mett on Saturday night. She is a delightful person, very feisty, and a frisky woman after a few drinks. You are a very lucky man.

IF my actions caused any issues between the two of you, I want to apologize here and now. I will apologize in person if that is what it takes to smooth things over for you both.

I am a moderator for a select forum you belong to. Your membership and the stories you post there tells me that an apology may not be necessary, but I still wanted to offer it.

I also want you to know that I dared your wife Jo to take off her panties between slow dances. My intent was to touch her inappropriately on the dance floor. I wanted to do this in front of you as often as I could. I wanted the other patrons in the club to see me do it because I feel it is time for you to move forward.

I know you saw my hands on your wife's ass. More importantly, SHE knows you saw my hands on her ass.

You said nothing. You did nothing.

Your actions send a message to me, to others, and to Jo.

The fact that she did not stop me, and actually enjoyed my touch says a lot too.

I was not just "successful" at touching your wife inappropriately, or touching her as much as I wanted to. I brought her to orgasm on the dance floor. Some saw this happen. Most around us heard it happen. The important thing to note here is that your wife had an orgasm from a stranger, right in front of you, with witnesses, and you welcomed it with open arms - while she watched.

I know there were three of you there Saturday. I know you all share the same "goal" as you all three have the same membership, same chat routine, and the same club membership.

They are not getting this email message, but their wives were also touched, fondled, and propositioned by my friends in the crowd. They were receptive to these advances, but none of them shared your experience or had the same pleasure your wife did. Somehow, you three have managed to do something right in "priming" your wives to cuckold you. I just need the three of you to believe that, and take the next step.

That being said, I do not know the other wannabes email addresses, but if you want to share them with me in your reply, I will be more than glad to help them as well.

Saturday I had about 10 friends in the crowd at the club where Jo came in my hands. As I said before, she is a very passionate woman, and I need YOU to step up and help her to become the sexual predator I see in her.

I have done this kind of thing many times, and I see a diamond in the rough in Jo.

Imagine her laying on her back, a thick cock in her ass and another cock in her mouth. Her hand slowly pumping the shaft of that stranger's cock as it slides in and out of her married mouth.

Imagine how this looks from across the room where you are seated. At a random moment, her eyes lock with yours and as you mouth the phrase "I LOVE YOU".

She has never looked sexier, or more desirable to you.

At a random moment, she spits that cock and cries out another man's name as she has an intense orgasm - right in front of you.

That name she cries out?

Well, his cock is buried deep inside of her married ass, and he is pumping her hard as fast.

How would you feel at that moment?

Would you be excited?

Would your dick be hard?

Would you encourage her to suck the other cock even harder?

Would you tell her to stroke his shaft?

Would you want her to take his load in her mouth?

Are you tired of fantasizing about all of this, and other things associated to her cuckolding you?

Would you want her to date other men?

Do you want her to look her best, dress sexy for them, and wear sexy undergarments?

How do you want her to introduce YOU?

I have helped many husbands move past the stage where you are "trapped". I have helped them convince their wives to try this out, date men of interest, enjoy their desires without penalty, and they all have enjoyed a successful transition into the cuckold lifestyle.

Rest assured, if you want to move forward, it is no longer a fantasy. It is a lifestyle. Your lives will change, for the better.

She will no longer be sexually frustrated, tense, or bitter at home.

You will no longer be "lost" in the labyrinth of bewilderment known as "what if".

No more guessing, hoping or just fantasizing about it. No more lost bargains with yourself, or talking yourself out of pursuing this level of happiness.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
264 Followers