Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert reached over with one hand and pinched Jo's nipples while they kissed each other. I heard Jo moan and took this as an unspoken cue from an unlikely adversary. I pointed my tongue and applied more pressure to her clit.

My head was spinning with the image of Jo making out with another man WHILE her husband was eating her freshly fucked pussy. It proved to be a new level of achievement for Jo, and a new low on the humiliation scale for me.

I tried to prove my worth and licked Jo's clit a little harder. She broke the kiss from Robert to cry out as a small orgasm escaped from her body. I continued licking her as she panted and twisted under my face. She steadied my head with one hand as her hips gyrated against my face. Robert kissed her neck and behind her ear as she climaxed. She held onto him with her other hand as she finished.

I continued licking the outside of her pussy as Jo slowly regained her breathing. Jo sighed with delight as she and Robert watched me obediently finish the duty of cleaning her pussy.

"Clean it up really good Baby." Jo encouraged me.

I licked Jo's pussy for a little longer and when she was convinced that it was clean, she gave me the command to stop. I sat back on my knees on the floor. Jo sat up on the end of the bed, her feet and legs hung over the edge. I could feel her body heat against my skin. Robert was on his knees, his side faced me, his cock nearly touching Jo's arm.

"I want you to thank Robert for fucking your wife and providing a level of pleasure you cannot give to me." Jo ordered.

I looked at Robert. "Thank you for fucking my wife."

"NO.. Say it like I said it." Jo corrected me.

I cleared my throat and looked back to Robert. Then I said, "Robert, thank you for fucking my wife and providing her the pleasures I cannot give to her. It was a fantastic performance, and a well deserved fucking. I hope she receives several more, and enjoys them immensely."

Jo smiled in approval. She spread her legs and turned my head.

"I want you to tell Robert that this is his pussy and he can eat it or fuck it any way he likes, for as long as he likes and you will support him in any and all ways." Jo ordered.

Jo ran her fingers over her pussy as she spoke to me.

Robert had turned to face me, seated next to Jo on the foot of the bed.

I looked at my wife's lover and said, "Robert, that is your pussy and you may eat it or fuck it any way you like, for as long as you like. I will support your choices and encourage you in any and all ways." I repeated.

Robert grinned. Jo smiled, approving my words.

Robert whispered something in Jo's ear.

Jo looked at Robert, "Are you sure?"

Robert nodded.

Jo smiled and looked at me.

"I want you to clean Robert." Jo said.

Fear washed over me. I wanted to protest instantly. I regretting EVERYTHING at this instant.

Jo continued, "If you refuse, this will be the last time you ever watch Robert and I together. It will also be the last time I provide any details of our sessions together."

The room was silent.

Jo looked at Robert, "Lay back on the bed, it may help."

Robert laid back on the bed. Jo laid across his abdomen and looked at me as the gears in my head spun faster than they ever had. The key to my cage glistened in the dim light, and the chain flickered as Jo spoke to me.

"Its a big step. Its a big choice. There is a LOT that hangs in the balance." Jo antagonized me with her words.

Slowly I moved across the floor, closer to Robert's legs. Jo was inches away from Roberts cock, smiling as I inched closer to a milestone. One SHE had set.

Robert spread his legs apart.

Jo looked at me. It was the kind of look a woman gives you when there is a life changing ultimatum in play. She knew I wanted to watch her with her lovers. She knew I lived for the details of her adventures. She assumed I would have this cock in my mouth based on those facts.

I inched closer, moving my body in between Robert's legs.

Jo held his cock in her thumb and index finger. She waited.

I lifted my body up and moved my head closer to Robert's cock.

I lowered my head and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

"Stick your tongue out Dear." Jo whispered.

I stuck my tongue out and closed my eyes.

Jo guided the head of Robert's cock onto my tongue and Jo pulled her hand away. I lowered my head even further, filling my mouth with Robert's limp cock.

"I knew you could do this." Jo whispered in a husky tone.

Jo put her hand on my shoulder to help me.

"Now, make a tight seal with your lips, and slide that beautiful cock in and out of your mouth." Jo encouraged.

I moved slowly at first, being careful not to do anything wrong.

"That's it. You are doing great Honey." Jo encouraged me. "Just do the kinds of things you would want someone to do to your cock." Jo finished.

I started to move faster up and down the shaft. The soft warm flesh slid over my lips and tongue smoothly. The taste of Robert's cum was all over the shaft and each time my mouth reached the base, the dried cum on his balls rubbed on my chin. I was dizzy with excitement and my head felt like it was detached from my body.

My jaw got tired and I pulled my head up to stretch. Jo moved her hand to the back of my neck and pulled my face back down to Robert's cock. "Nobody told you to stop sucking cock. OPEN YOUR MOUTH. Take it back in. Put that cock back where it belongs." Jo coached me.

I reopened my tired and aching jaw and slid Robert's cock back into my mouth. I got back into the rhythm I had just before, and tried to ignore my jaw.

"SUCH a good cock cleaner." Jo teased and complimented in one sentence.

Her words made me work even harder. I started to go faster. I wanted to pump the shaft with my hand, but Robert was still limp, so it was pointless.

I continued to move my head up and down. Then something happened, and to this day I cannot explain it.

Blood started flowing into Robert's cock. He was getting HARD in my mouth.

Jo saw what was happening and she nearly squealed with delight.

"You ARE great cock cleaner. Robert is getting hard!!!" Jo said loudly.

Robert started to moan. This ignited something inside of me.

The stimulation was something I had not planned on. It excited me. I wanted to cum in my cage. My cock jumped and twitched inside of its cage.

I was BOTH confused and excited beyond measure. I did not want to stop.

Jo turned over and started kissing Robert. I went on cock sucker "auto-pilot" and kept sliding my mouth over Robert's cock. Feeling it swell and expand inside of my mouth was a new sensation, and a stimulation I will remember the rest of my life. It kept getting bigger and bigger and I never wanted to stop.

Jo reached looked down at me and put one hand on my head, indicating that I needed to move faster. She continued kissing Robert while I sucked his cock.

Another few minutes of this and I heard some whispering. Jo's hand was still on my head, but she was no longer guiding my movements. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back on my head.

"That's enough for today Honey." Jo instructed.

I leaned back and waited.

Jo got up out of bed and helped me to my feet. I was led back to our room. Jo closed the door behind her. Then she turned and looked at me.

"I would say you are a natural cock sucker after that display." Jo started. She spoke with a smile, as if I had solved a lot of her problems.

My mind was blank. The empty feeling in my mouth made talking more of an effort than usual. Robert's cock had pushed my muscles around and made my jaw very tired. All I could think of to say was, "Thank you."

"I am VERY proud of you. You broke down a LOT of barriers tonight, for you, for me, and for Robert. The future is going to be very different for all of us." Jo said.

I nodded.

"Robert wants me to take a nap with him before he leaves. His flight leaves at 6:30, so he will be gone before you get up. I will see him off and come cuddle you. We will wake up, check out, and then I have a surprise for you before we go home." Jo said.

I nodded.

Jo giggled. "Once you have a few blowjobs on your resume, this hard to speak feeling goes away."

I nodded again.

"Maybe we can work in that in the near future?" Jo asked as she opened the door and disappeared into Robert's room.

I was left in the room with my thoughts.

I thought of Joe and Ted. How their lives had changed, one for the better, one for the worse. Jo seemed very happy with how our experience had turned out, so I dismissed the ideas of her leaving me, or things turning sour.

I always felt that I wanted this more than Ted or Joe. Tonight signified those thoughts to be completely true.

I heard giggling from the other room. I knew it was Jo. She was having a good time without me, and I was at peace with that. "I wanted this so bad that I even found a way for her laughter to humiliate me." I thought to myself.

I considered my own life at this point. I was no longer in control of my own orgasms, my own pleasure, or my own preferences. I felt exposed.

My wife was "having her cake and eating it too" and she seemed to be VERT content on never going back. She knew I enjoyed being humiliated. Tonight, I put my own feet in the cement, and she was there to witness the unthinkable for most men.

Most wives would have been divorced after screwing around. I was rewarding that behavior. Why would ANY woman give that up?

Then there was the "discovery" of my own limits and how they did not apply to me the same as they applied to most men. My wife's eyes lit up when Robert's cock entered my mouth. They lit up even more when his cock started getting hard, in my mouth. "I definitely passed that job interview." I joked with myself.

I was nervous that Robert knew the intimate details of our relationship, the arrangement that benefitted him, and my wife, while it short changed me. The "catch" to it all was that this was ALL my doing, my idea, and I had to make the most effort in order to keep things moving.

My wife had a boyfriend that knew a lot of the same people WE knew. That alone was humiliating. Sucking Robert's cock took it to a whole new level or exposure, trust, and humiliation. I was excited and terrified for the future and I could not share it with anyone.

I felt like I was trapped on an island. All alone. I began to regret each and every choice I had made in this effort.

WHY would any man want to share his wife with another man?

Was this truly what I wanted for:

Myself?

For Jo?

For the men she shared herself with?

I had no control over who said what, and to whom. For all I knew, everyone would know I was a willing cock-sucker by morning.

What man in his right mind would want to risk everything good in his life only to have it taken away by another that may be a better lover?

What motivation does a woman have to stay in a relationship where her physical needs are rarely met?

Joe and Ted would have different answers. At least they had answers. I was left to ponder and wonder "what if" in my moments alone.

I began to question everything and found that I had no answers.

I found that I did in fact live on fantasy island.

I didn't DARE share this with any of my friends or co-workers. I could not think of one man that I worked with that did not fight to stand next to Jo for a photo, get her a drink, flirt with her, or make an opportunity to talk to her. If I were to tell them she was exclusively available for a no-strings attached physical relationship I would be stampeded in the rush for them to just watch her work on a cock, or swallow a load. Some would stab me just to see her naked. I knew that much. Too bad I never considered these "loose ends" until AFTER the snowball was rolling down the hill.

Only NOW, with my cock straining for release in a plastic chastity device do I heavily consider the consequences of these actions.

The key to my cage remained draped around my wife's neck like a trophy. In many ways, it was just that, a trophy. I had given her my manhood, relinquished control over our relationship, and let HER make all the decisions for me and for us.

Jo got to choose when I had an orgasm. She got to choose the conditions, then circumstances, and she got to dictate how I earned that from her. SHE carried the trophy around her neck. The power it symbolized was far beyond comprehension before I opened this box, but it was well in focus now. The few that were "in the know" would recognize the symbolism instantly, and they would treat her different because of it. I assumed this would be to her benefit, but now I questioned those thoughts.

A beautiful woman with large natural breasts, a flirtatious character, talkative, aware, and always dressed in sexy clothes drew attention. Jo could shame any woman in those categories because she loved to show off her body. That alone would get men interested in her, and have them doing things to get her attention. Now that very woman was walking around with a small key on a thin chain hanging right in the middle of her tits. Right where 99% of all men would look. "I might as well have took out an ad on social media." I thought to myself.

Jo loved me, there was zero doubts about that, but I had really fucked up in making these choices. Was I having buyer's remorse?

I had been successfully cuckolded for months. Jo loved the fact that she could fuck Robert, and other men without consequence to her marriage or impact the life she loved. "Was THAT enough to keep me in the picture?" I scared myself with my thoughts on this topic.

Tonight was the first session that I got to witness, so naturally there were doubts, questions, and concerns. None of them I could share, and those friends that I could share with had moved on. They had been rescued from this island. The small piece of land that I had decided to stay on, while my wife enjoyed herself - with my permission. She was sailing away on yachts while I was dressed in rags.

I remembered master-bating in the shower while I thought of how all of this would look to me. Jo DID look just as I pictured before tonight, and how I imagined her as she told me of the different men she had had sex with, and even orgasmed with.

Her mouth held open, eyes glazed over, the sounds she made while she was feeling the pleasures another man gave to her were louder than I had anticipated, but all in all, Jo reacted to this as I had hoped.

Why was I not happy?

Did I underestimate her abilities to find a stud in the crowd of "unofficial fans only" group of men that I was forced to call friends? Men that (now) I felt could not be trusted for fear of them doing the exact things I had longed for them to do.

Rumors were no different for me at work, or in my neighborhood than anyone else. How would I be able to control that side of things?

Would I WANT to control them?

Would I want Jo to explore within these groups?

Jo was indeed a sexual predator. Watching her take Roberts cock and have multiple orgasms without slowing down told me that I was not worthy of her pussy. Robert "rocked" her world and I saw that as a sign Jo had out grown me and my physical abilities.

It also told me that Robert's time was limited, but Jo was happy, so I would not rock the boat.

When the time came for a new man, I would support that, and respect the fact that Jo is only doing what I wanted her to do.

I was not worthy of fucking a woman like her. Not any more. She had a sex drive that would outlast many men, and it felt like she was on a quest to sort out those that could, and those that could not keep up. She had sorted ME out because I made it easy. Hell, I literally did it FOR her.

Jo never said it, but I soon realized that I WAS qualified to clean her after she had her fun. I WAS qualified to witness her have that fun, and SHE was entitled to have a rock hard dick that would make her scream and pant uncontrollably. Something I had never managed to do. Something I wanted FOR her, and something I was willing to do unmentionable things to keep in place.

I was also hers to manipulate and control. "I'm sure that would keep me around for a while."

Jo learned my fantasy better than I ever knew it, and she exploited me to no end and forced me to change to suit her needs and wants. Derrick was right, it was MORE than a fantasy, it is indeed a lifestyle. The night I watched Robert and Jo together was the hottest thing I had ever watched. It was just the beginning.

Jo was driving a wedge between me and her pussy, and not only was I giving her the hammer to do it with, I was showing her how to hit the wedge.

Willingly taking Robert's cock into my mouth (with her encouragement) and making that cock hard again proved that my role in Jo's world was to be her servant, a plaything, her experimental accessory to exploit and humiliate to her liking. The very role I wanted. The very person she needed it to be.

I finally drifted off to sleep that night, alone in a hotel bed. I think I slept for a few hours before Jo crawled into bed with me and cuddled beside me. She had saw off the man in her life, now she had come to me in this bed. I stirred a little, but never woke up. A few hours later, Jo's phone alarm went off.

Jo rolled over and whispered in my ear, "Wake up Dear, we have a busy day ahead of us."

Jo shook me and my eyes opened. I remembered where I was. I remembered WHAT had happened last night..

"There you are." Jo said joyfully. She laid one leg on top of me, and rested on my chest. "Good Morning. How's my favorite cock sucker today?" Jo laughed as she asked.

"Well that cat is out of the bag." I told myself.

"Fine." I answered.

"I am so excited. We have a few stops to make before we get home." Jo repeated.

"You said A stop." I said in protest.

Jo looked at me. "I said we had a BUSY DAY. Did sucking your first cock effect your memory Dear?"

I said nothing. I just wanted to go home and wash this experience off of me.

"I never said how many stops it was going to take." Jo said.

I nodded. Jo gave me an approving look.

"I'm going to jump in the shower, you need to pack our things." Jo ordered.

She walked across the room. I did not move. Jo was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "LETS GO." she said urgently. "Once we are done, we are going home." Jo promised.

I moved slowly and Jo disapproved. Jo saw it. So she added, "If things go as I have planned today, I will let you out of your cage for a while after we get home."

THAT changed things.

I jumped up and rinsed off in Robert's room while Jo took her time in our bathroom where her things had been laid out the night before.

I finished and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked back to our room and found my suitcase zipped closed and locked. On the bed, there was a pair of pants, a yellow shirt, Jo's panties from last night, sox and my shoes.

The bathroom door was locked.

I checked my phone. I had three text messages:

Jo - "Laid out your clothes for today on the bed. Get dressed and be ready soon. I wont be long."

Jo - "Yes, the panties too."

Jo - "Good cocksuckers wear black panties. Great cocksuckers wear thong panties. After last night, you will no longer wear men's underwear."

I put on the panties, my regular clothes, socks and shoes and I waited for Jo. Less than a few minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom ready to go. She wore a tight yellow sun dress, no panties, and no bra. She had flip flops on that matched her dress. She made everything sexy.

She stopped to check her look in the full length mirror and unbuttoned the top two buttons, which showed more cleavage. Her "trophy" dangled on the thin gold chain around her neck, resting in the crack of her breasts where it "hid" from plain sight to most other men. The key would have been hidden had she NOT unbuttoned the dress. Now she was sure everyone would notice the key.