Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian nearly swallowed his tongue. "How do I get her to go for that?"

"Just mention it to her. Tell her you know an older woman that wants to have a threesome and you thought of her to help get the job done. See what she says." Ann suggested.

"I'll do it. We still doing Free Fridays, no undies?" Brian asked.

Ann smiled. "You KNOW it."

Ann fake smiled and then told Brian to close the door.

Ann called a few apartment complexes that day. She found a nice place close to work and campus for Greg.

Then she called a moving company and arranged for ALL of the furniture in the apartment to be removed. She listed Greg as the point of contact. She paid extra for the Saturday pick up, but she figured if she was there in a low cut top, no panties and a nice pair of heels the "boys" wouldn't mind.

Then she sent Greg a text.

Ann - "Call me as soon as you can, wonderful news."

Greg - "Call in 10."

Greg called in 11 minutes, not that Ann was counting. She explained that she had opened a lease on an apartment nearby his place. "There is just one problem." Ann said.

"What is that?" Greg replied.

"I need a room mate. Not just any room mate." Ann replied.

Greg was nearly in tears of joy when Ann said that.

"What about Brian?" Greg asked.

"I will make you a deal Greg. YOU make sure you are ready to go by Saturday, and I will tell you some news that will make you GLAD you are getting out of that place." Ann said.

"Brian is fucking my ex, isn't he?" Greg said.

Ann's mood changed with Greg's. "Yes my Dear, I am afraid so. And she is stringing you along so she can get the furniture - after you have it paid off. She is only fucking him so he will kick you out and then SHE will come over and take it while you are out on your ass."

"That fucking asshole." Greg said.

Ann waited, "Greg, calm down, I have movers coming over on Saturday to pick everything up, and they will take it to the new place. Call in sick for work."

"I can't do that, I almost have this shit paid off." Greg said.

"I will pay it off for you. I want to keep that bed and the cock that comes with it, at all costs." Ann said. "OH.. Baby, listen, Brian thinks that I want to have a threesome with HIM and your Ex. I really want to you there when we break this news to them."

Greg started laughing uncontrollably. "THAT is a devious plan if I ever heard one. I will be packed up Friday."

It was a long week filled with ups and downs. At home, Ann was nothing short of a complete bitch to Joe, which made him believe she was really into it. At work, Ann treated Brian like a college kid, making him run errands, do stupid things, and do more than he had signed up for. She wanted him to quit, but she was NOT going to fire him.

On Friday, around lunchtime Ann decided to have a little fun.

"Brian, could you come in here please?" Ann yelled from her desk.

Brian jumped and came running. Ann made sure she was sitting on the edge of her desk, knees apart just enough to give Brian some home, but not so far apart that he could see Greg's pussy. "Oh it definitely belonged to Greg."

"Brian, its time to see if this "hot little piece of ass" is going to play ball. I want you to text her and tell her that you want to fuck on Fridays AND Saturdays for the month of October." Ann instructed Brian.

"Why would she change the deal now?" Brian asked.

Ann thought to herself, "Idiot." Then she said, "She isn't changing the plan, YOU are. You have the power to do that, and IF she will play along with this, then she will play along with the threesome."

Brian nodded.

Ann continued, "With things being this close to being paid off, she is not going to risk losing the furniture, and if she will agree to this, then we can let her off the hook with the threesome in a week or so."

"You are awesome." Brian said.

He pulled out his phone and texted her. It chimed right away.

Brian jumped out of his seat. "She said YES."

Ann looked at Brian. "Splendid. Go home, pack and meet her there tonight." she told him.

Brian nodded. He stood up and walked out of Ann's office.

"Brian.." Ann said softly.

Brian turned and faced Ann.

"Stop beating off so much, and when you fuck this girl tonight, pull out and cum on her face." Ann said.

Brian's face turned red.

"Its time to find out just what this little bitch is made of, especially if all of THIS is going to be sharing a bed with her." Ann finished.

Then she waved Brian out and away he went.

Brian went back to the apartment and packed in a rush. He was in such a hurry he left his condoms on his bed.

A few hours later, Ann left work and headed home. She insulted Joe some more, then gave him a list of chores as long as his arm, which included making his own birthday cake.

"I am NOT to be disturbed this weekend, I will be home Sunday afternoon. If I can walk." Ann teased.

Friday Night, Ann and Greg met at a nice restaurant. They had a nice elegant sit down dinner and talked for 3 hours non-stop.

As they were leaving the parking lot, Greg looked at Ann. "I guess you have to go home now?"

"I got Brian to leave early and leave town early today. He is going to bang your ex some more, but it gives us the last weekend in that place, and a fresh start in OUR place." Ann said with a smile.

Ann and Greg drove back to the apartment and got out of their "fancy" clothes. They got into bed and rubbed against each other and talked. Greg had a hard-on from just looking at Ann and she wanted his cock, but she also wanted to celebrate moving into their new place together.

Ann decided to go down on Greg and give him a blow job. She took his cock into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on his shaft.

Greg moaned deeply as she the head of his cock slid across Ann's tongue and rammed the back of her throat.

She moved between his legs so she could stick her lovely ass into the air, look Greg in the eyes, and so she could use her tongue on the bottom side of his cock head. That gland was "key" to making a blow job memorable.

Ann cradled his balls in her hand gently as she slid her mouth up and down Greg's cock.

He tried to pull her off of him, but she refused to let go of his cock. After the second or third time, Ann incorporated her hand, and started pumping his shaft faster.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" Greg asked in a husky whisper.

Ann replied with a mouth full of cock, "UH HUH"

Greg laid back and relaxed about the same time Ann started going faster and harder at her efforts.

The room had just gotten quiet, except for the sounds of Ann slurping Greg's cock when he let out a grunt and his cock jumped in Ann's mouth. A heavy stream of semen shot into the back of Ann's throat, and she gulped it down as quickly as she could. She knew there was "more to follow, more to swallow" and Greg did not disappoint her. The second and third thrusts were almost as heavy and Ann gulped them down with a sense of pride.

Greg groaned as this experience. It was the first time his load was ever swallowed and the experience excited him more than he anticipated.

Ann was still cradling his balls when he shot the first load into her mouth. She gently rubbed Greg's inner thigh and it added to the sensation for him.

Ann gripped the base of Greg's cock with her finger and thumb and "milked" the last few drops from Greg. Greg flinched as she got to the head, and Ann swirled her tongue.

Ann lifted her head and smiled as she looked up at Greg. At this point, she expected nothing in return. Greg had other ideas.

Ann moved up Greg's body to cuddle him by his side.

Greg pushed her onto her back, laid down between her legs and spread her pussy lips open. Without a word he opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and made contact with Ann's clit. The "forcefulness" that Greg used, (firm but gentle) let Ann know his intent. His movement caught her off guard, but once his tongue made contact with her, all protests were voided.

Ann moaned out loud. That was followed by "OH FUCK YES."

Ann held Greg's head in place and ran her fingers through his hair. The taste of his cum lingered in her mouth and she savored the meaning of having his cum in her belly, and his tongue ON her clit in the same minute of the night. It brought her a level of fulfillment, and lustful pride.

Ann's first orgasm hit her hard and fast. Mostly because she had done little to nothing all week at work but think about Greg's cock. She KNEW what she was going to do to this man the minute she got up in the morning. When this orgasm sent a shock wave through her, the images of her imagination from the past week flooded her mind.

Swallowing his load - check.

Letting him take her from behind - pending.

Having an orgasm so strong her eyes rolled into the back of her head - CHECK.

Watering the bed down with a steady stream of warm pussy juice - CHECK.

Ann shot a stream of warm fluid into the air and let out a scream that the neighbors heard. As soon as she stopped twitching, Greg moved in for another taste, and within seconds, a another surprise orgasm released more of Ann's juices.

Greg fingered Ann as she moaned, "Keep licking me Baby... I want to cum again."

Greg made Ann cum like this about 3 times. His hair was partly wet, and the bed was soaked (again).

Ann's knees shook. Her body was tingling from head to toe. She laid in a puddle of warm pussy juices, the happiest woman on the planet.

Greg got up and grabbed a towel for Ann to wipe off with.

Once she was dry, she mopped up the puddle in the bed. Greg went to the bathroom and toweled himself off. He came back just in time to see Ann bent over, standing at the edge of the bed, toweling up the puddle.

Greg stood behind her, his cock was hard from listening to have such powerful orgasms.

"Lets save that for tomorrow night, in our new place." Ann suggested.

Greg took the hint and moved to the other side of the bed. Ann tossed the towel into the basket and slid into bed with Greg. They fell asleep cuddled up together.

In the morning, Ann and Greg got up, had a quick cup of coffee. Ann showered, then got dressed in tight t-shirt with the neck cut out. She wore a skimpy bra a size too small. The lace peeked out of the top. She had on a pair of short shorts, socks and sneakers. She put her hair up in a pony tail.

After going through the kitchen and pulling out all of his things, Greg loaded up a few more boxes. Once Ann was done in the bathroom, she bagged up all of her belongings and put them in a small suitcase.

The two loaded most of the boxes and totes into Greg's small pickup. The remaining boxes and trash bags of Greg's clothes fit in Ann's car.

The movers showed up a few minutes past 11am. Greg showed them what needed to be moved out and helped move some of Brian's things out of the way.

As the movers took apart the bed and moved the nightstands and dressers out, Greg checked the living room for any movies or games he may have loaned to Brian and Brian "forgot" he had.

Brian was very anal about Greg staying out of his room. He usually locked his bedroom door. In his haste to go bang Greg's ex-girlfriend, he left it unlocked and open.

Greg opened the door and looked inside. He found 6 movies that were his, four different games, and a few trinkets that he thought he had lost. In addition to this, he found a leather jacket the Brian said he left at his sister's place and would bring back "when he could remember".

Ann found Greg in Brian's room. "Anything in here yours Sweetie?" Ann asked.

Greg looked at Ann, "Yeah, about a dozen things in here that I have done without for about 3 months now."

"Take them back." Ann said.

Greg looked at Ann. "Then he will say that I broke in here and took MORE than just my things. This is unusual for him, he never leaves his door unlocked."

Ann looked around Brian's room. "We could hide a body in here and this fucking slob wouldn't know."

The two laughed at the joke. Ann looked at Greg. "We'll take your things back, then we will lock the door and when he comes back Sunday, he will think he did lock it on his way out."

Greg said, "I don't know, he is very consistent."

"All the better." Ann said. "He will not suspect that HE left the door open, or that you had access without him knowing. THIS was meant to be."

"You sure?" Greg asked Ann.

Ann leaned in closer to Greg's ear so the movers would not hear what she had to say. "I am so sure of this that I will bet you a week of blowjobs vs. a week of eating my pussy."

Greg blushed a bit. The innocent boyish charm still lived inside of him.

"Eventually he will notice." Greg replied.

Ann stepped back and said, "I will bet you he says NOTHING between Monday and the end of the month. If he does, you win. If he doesn't, I WIN, and I have already set the stakes of the wager."

Greg looked at Ann. "You are serious aren't you?"

"Honey, when it comes to - " Ann stopped. She leaned in to Greg's ear once more. This time, she cupped his cock and his balls while she spoke in a husky whisper. "Honey, when it comes to the quality of orgasms I get from you, they are ALL serious."

Ann moved her hand up and down before she stepped back from Greg.

Before Greg could say anything, Ann picked up the jacket (again) and looked at Greg. "If you are so sure of yourself, what do you have to lose?"

Greg shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "You are ON."

Ann looked at a pizza box on the top shelf of a computer desk that was held together with clear packing tape and roofing nails. Brian's bed rested on cinder blocks, his sheets were dingy, no pillow case, and the desk chair had 4 of 5 legs attached. There was a poster on the wall of three topless women on motorcycles, and a cork board with old memos thumb tacked to it. "I cannot believe this pig works for me." Ann said in a disappointing tone.

"Well this is mine, this movie is mine, THIS series set is mine, these games are mine, and this jacket is mine." Greg said.

Ann held up the jacket and smelled it. "OH my God. We'll get it cleaned. TODAY."

Greg smiled at the gesture. He did not realize that Ann was serious.

"Get the rest of your things, we are leaving this dump in a few minutes." Ann said.

Greg picked up the cases and checked to make sure everything was in them. He scooped up the stack of DVD sized cases and turned to walk out of room. Ann piled the jacket on top of the stack that Greg carried out of the room. It took both arms to carry everything.

Greg looked on Brian's bed. "Oh look, fuck boy forgot his cock socks."

Ann laughed. As Ann turned to leave the room, she saw a thumb tack in the cork board. An evil grin appeared on her face. "I will get the door Honey." Ann said as Greg made is way out.

Ann stopped, pulled the tack out of the cork and walked over to the bed. She poked holes in all of the condom packages, and then set them back down on Brian's bed. She smiled as she pushed the tack back in place.

Ann locked the door, then pulled it closed behind her.

The movers were packing out a few smaller items, then the mattress would be carried out. Greg's room would be empty after that.

Greg carried his things down to his truck and then rushed back upstairs to help the movers, which they refused to let him help.

As the movers carried out the last of Greg's items, Greg took a few pictures of his room, which was Ann's suggestion.

"Should I leave the keys here?" Greg asked Ann.

"Oh no. You will ruin all the fun we are going to have with these two." Ann said to Greg.

"Turn off the lights and lock your bedroom. Brian needs to think you are here for another week, maybe two. If we can sell this until the first of the month, even better. When he is ready to kick you out, THEN we can give him the keys. When they open an empty bedroom and your ex girlfriend finds out she has been fucking that idiot for free, THAT will be the karma you have been looking for Honey. Take the keys with you, I have a better idea on how to get them back to Brian." Ann said.

Greg was a little behind on all of this, but Ann more than made up for it.

Ann gave Greg the address and HIS key to their place. He left and went to start unloading.

Ann went to flirt with the movers and give them a bit of a show. Then they would follow her to the new place, unload and their day would be over.

About 80 miles away, Brian was trying to find condoms in a drug store. He had managed to get a hotel room for two nights and was just waiting until 7pm for his Friday piece of ass. He had started to unpack and discovered they were missing, so here he was.

Greg's ex (Bree) was working at a grocery store and would be off by 6:30. Then she would drive to the hotel, let Brian fuck her, then go home and shower.

Saturdays, she had a friend drive her to the hotel so she could have a few drinks before letting Brian touch her. "Its almost over." Bree kept telling herself.

Brian made his way back to the hotel and at 7pm, there was a knock at the door.

"I have to get back to work in an hour, so lets get this over with." Bree said as she walked into the room.

Brian was worked up. He had the condoms laid out.

Bree pulled her pants and panties off and started giving Brian a hand job. Once he was hard enough to fit the condom, He would roll it on, and then Bree would bend over and Brian would "take" her. Bree preferred this, but sometimes she would lay back and let Brian take her missionary style.

Bree was smaller than Brian, and she had already had sex today, so Brian was just using her to get off, at least that is how Bree defined this.

Bree was also screwing the store manager, who wanted to fire her, but decided that a nice piece of college girl ass was better than training a replacement. Bree was exploiting that situation too.

Brian had Bree bent over the bed and pushed his way inside. He did not care that Bree found no pleasure in this arrangement.

Bree just wanted to fuck everyone that could do something FOR her in return. As soon as the furniture was in her place, Brian would not be of use to her.

Little did she know.

Brian pushed his way into Bree and grabbed her hips. He tilted her hips and did something different this time around. As he moved in and out of Bree, she felt herself get aroused and she started to enjoy herself. She started to moan, and Brian had never heard her do that before.

Right as Bree's orgasm was about to let loose, Brian stopped fucking her, pulled out, stripped the condom off and jacked off until he shot his load all over her ass.

Bree was disappointed, so much that she became angry with Brian.

"What the FUCK was THAT?" Bree yelled.

"I wanted to try something new." Brian replied.

Bree looked at Brian, "Next time, you finish in the rubber!!!"

Brian looked at Bree, "Next time, you will be naked, or the deal is off and I tell Greg everything."

Bree thought about it for a second. "I have to go back to work, dumbass. This Friday thing doesn't work into my schedule."

Brian looked at Bree. "It fits mine, so you will do as I wish, or you can kiss that furniture good bye." Brian said as he motioned his hand waving good-bye.

Bree was PISSED but she had no leverage. She said nothing. She glared at Brian who was laying on the bed, his lifeless dick pointing away from Bree.

Bree reached for some tissues to wipe herself clean. She had to go BACK to work, close, and then bang her boss before he went home to his wife and kids.

Bree let out a sigh. "You are right. Tomorrow night will be much better."

Brian smiled.

"Where are the other condoms? I like them much better." Bree said.

"I forgot them at home, so I had to buy these. Next week I will have the better ones." Brian explained.

"I'm on my period next week." Bree announced.

Brian looked at Bree. "Oh. Well, the next time you want to make a payment, I will have the ones you like."

1...56789...12