Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the light was still off, Jo grabbed her robe, stood up, pulled it on and walked over to the entry door. She turned the garage light on and looked at Bill. He was panting, and still in awe as to what had just happened. A new ladder was going to cost him $350, and as far as he was concerned, he just got the better deal.

He just stared at Jo as she wrapped her robe around her, tucking in her big beautiful breasts. Jo looked at Bill and smiled. The kind of smile that says, "I really hope you enjoyed that, because it will never happen again."

The air was still. Without a word, Jo pushed the opener and turned off the main garage light. She opened the entry door and stepped into the house. Bill pulled his shorts up just before being exposed to the street. "Thank you Bill, I am really glad this worked out for both of us. Tell your wife I said Hello." Jo said as she stepped through the door into the kitchen.

Bill snapped out of his trance. "Its fine Jo. Tell Phil I said hello." Bill said just before Jo managed to close the entry door.

Bill gathered up his broken ladder and went home. He has been waiting for us to need something ever since.

Jo fucked a plumber that showed up at our house on Christmas Day to unclog the sewer line. The poor guy was there all alone, and had recently divorced. This was his first Christmas without his kids. The entire time he was there, Jo wore yoga pants and a low cut t-shirt that showed off her cleavage. The key was in full view, but the plumber never asked about it.

She bent over in front of him, pushed her chest in his face and even handed him tools. Flirting the entire time.

I hid in the bedroom closet.

About the time he was finishing up, Jo fixed them a few drinks. Jo spilled hers, so she had to go change. She walked back into the kitchen with the same silk robe on, nothing on underneath. It was Christmas Day, so it was cold in the house. Jo's nipples were on full display.

"Before you leave," Jo started, "Would you have time to look at something in the back bedroom?" Jo asked him.

"I guess, it is Christmas Day." the guy replied.

Jo replied, "It wont take long, just want a professional's opinion on what to do with this one particular problem."

The guy smiled. "Okay, after you." he said.

Jo told me later that she could FEEL his eyes on her, and when they walked down the hallway, she REALLY felt him looking at her ass.

Jo led him back to the bedroom, where I was hiding in the closet.

Jo led him into the center of the bedroom, then dropped her robe and turned around. She was completely naked and totally caught this guy by surprise.

Jo stepped in closer and used her fingers to lift his head up. She looked him in the eyes and said, "You have one hour with me to do anything you want. At the end of that hour, my husband will be home and he will be too tired for me. He won't want to do anything."

The tool belt hit the floor as soon as Jo said the "G" in anything.

The FIRST words out of this guy's mouth were, "Please tell me you like it when a guy eats your pussy. I have to know what your tastes like. I have been distracted the whole time I have been here. Please tell me you enjoy that kind of thing."

Jo smiled and nodded yes. "I'll even give you pointers if you need them Baby. Lets see what you got."

The plumber made the most of his hour, eating Jo's pussy until she came 6 times. He fucked her doggie style until she came really hard. Then he stopped and asked Jo if she wanted to blow him.

Jo laid him down and sucked his cock until he blew a load in her mouth.

She Jo sat on his face until he got hard again and she rode his cock until she had two more orgasms. (I used my pretty nails to count.)

After Jo had finished on top of him, he put her on her back, put her ankles on his shoulders and fucked her hard until he emptied himself inside of her.

He rolled over and checked his watch. In a panic, he jumped up and got dressed. Jo was completely satisfied. We STILL get Christmas Cards from him.

In time, I have accepted my place in Jo's life. I have watched her with several men, and I never grow tired of watching her have powerful orgasms.