Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo stripped down completely naked. "Laydown Dear, I want to try something."

Jo laid me down in the middle of the bed, then she straddled my face. "I want you to clean my pussy."

I started eating her pussy and I could taste the salty semen inside of her, and on her smooth lips that I had shaved a few hours before. My cock strained against the cage as she moaned in pleasure.

It took a few minutes to bring her to orgasm, but when she did come, it was wet, warm and she moaned loudly. More "juice" shot out as she had a good orgasm on my face.

When she finished, she got up, turned on the lamp, leaned her head down between my legs and unlocked my cage. Then she sat in a chair by the bed and watched.

"I am going to tell you a dirty little story, but you cannot touch your cock until I say so, is that clear?" Jo told me.

I nodded.

"Tonight, I became your Cuckoldress." Jo began.

My cock got hard, and it twitched and spasmed from the news, imagery, and the thoughts of humiliation that was to follow. I wanted to cheer. I wanted to shout. I did nothing but smile.

"Derrick took me upstairs in Club Mett and I had some of the best orgasms of my life with that man." Jo continued. "He ate my pussy until I came three times tonight. The third orgasm I screamed out HIS name while he licked my married pussy."

Jo spread her legs and touched herself as she told me the details of how Derrick took her. "How does that make you feel?" Jo asked.

My cock danced in the air as it begged for me to touch it. "I feel extremely happy." I confessed.

Jo looked at me. "Does my story make you want to touch yourself?"

I nodded.

"Does it make you happy that I have better orgasms with other men?" Jo asked.

"Yes, that makes me very happy." I answered.

Jo continued, "Do you want me to have sex with other men again?"

"I want you to do it a lot more in the future." I confessed.

"As often as I like, with other men?" Jo asked.

"Yes." I answered.

Jo asked, "Even if that means you do NOT have sex with me?"

"Yes. As long as you are happy, that is all that matters to me." I answered.

"You do not mind if their cocks are bigger than yours? Longer? Thicker?" Jo asked slowly.

"I want you to have as many cocks as you want, all sizes, all shapes, and I want you to have better orgasms than I give you. Then I want you to come home and tell me about it." I confessed. My cock twitched and "danced" as I spoke and thought about what I was saying.

Jo nodded. "I want you to play with yourself while I tell you what happened upstairs." she added.

I reached for my cock.

Jo added, "But know this... What I am about to tell you is just the beginning. As soon as you come, I am going to stop talking. So if you want to everything that happened, you cannot orgasm until the end."

I nodded.

"Derrick put my heels on his shoulders, and he pushed his bigger cock inside of me even deeper. This caused the head of his cock to rub the back of my clit. My orgasms were more intense and lasted longer because of that." Jo spoke very slowly.

Her words soaked into my skin and it solidified my place in her life. It pulled all of the power I had left in our relationship out of my soul, and her body absorbed it.

As I pumped my dick in front of her, I envisioned Derrick on top of her, her titties bouncing around and his cock stretching her married pussy open. I envisioned the look on her face, the passion in her eyes, and the sounds she made as his cock plunged in and out of her. I thought about the sensations she experienced, and the changes those made in her.

Jo watched as I pumped my dick, her powerful words gained meaning as the weakness of my spirit was exposed to her. She watched in amazement as I feverishly worked on my shaft and listened to her tell me how she fucked Derrick. She was not confessing her infidelity, she was telling it to me, and I wanted to hear it. I needed to hear it for my own release, but (more importantly) for her growth.

Within a few minutes, my body twitched and I shot a heavy load all over my chest and stomach.

Jo witnessed the birth of her own independence in my actions. The heavy load I had just shot all over myself represented HER sexual freedom, and it empowered that spirit. My actions redefined my worth to her, which was both a positive for her, and a negative for me.

I laid in the bed, panting and reeling in the actions of months of effort, days of trying and hours of work. The years of hoping, and the times where I thought this would never happen all evaporated with my orgasm, and my wife bearing witness to my response to her words.

I was speechless.

Jo stood over me. The cage in her hand, the lock in the other.

"Quite a mess you have made, Cuckie." Jo said in a new tone.

I broke from my haze and looked at Jo.

"Clean it up." Jo ordered.

I started to reach for some tissues.

"No Cuckie." Jo ordered. "Clean it up the right way."

I looked at Jo. "This is a test." I told myself.

I ran my fingers through my own cum and moved them to my mouth. I licked my fingers clean, swallowing my own load, then repeated the process until it was all gone.

Jo stood over me and observed each move. My actions defined my weakness, and hers displayed her strength in the shift of our relationship dynamic.

"That's a good little hubby." Jo teased.

I looked up at her. "If I were you, I would get used to that taste. Make sure you enjoy the taste of your own cum. In time, you will become eager to enjoy it. This will make it easier when it is from a different source, like all of the cocks I plan to enjoy." Jo smiled as she delivered this news to me.

She continued, "I enjoy the idea of having this much power over you."

Jo paused and stepped closer to me. She ran her own fingers through a trail of cum that I had missed and wiped it across my lips. I opened my mouth and took in her fingers. Jo smiled with approval.

"This is just he beginning my little Cuckie." Jo hissed.

Jo leaned in closer to my ear and whispered, "I find it very erotic that you are the new cum dumpster in my house."

Jo stood up and looked me in the eyes.

I nodded.

Jo smiled. "Put this back on. I have no use for your tiny dick any more. I have very little use for a man that eats cum, but I promise you I will find a use."

Jo handed me the chastity device. I shook while I tucked myself into the device. Jo's words "No use for your tiny dick anymore." echoed in my head as I fumbled with the device. Having HER put it on before was less emasculating. Having her WATCH me put it on seemed to take on a different level of servitude and obedience.

As I fumbled with the device, Jo continued, "It will serve you best to remember a few things while your dick is locked away inside of that cage. ONE: I grant you orgasms based on your obedience to me, and the completion of the chores you are assigned. I control your orgasms, NOT YOU."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied (Hopeful to stay on the good side of Jo.).

"TWO, You will do as told, when told, and HOW told. My time just became more valuable, and yours just became spoken for. Each freedom you enjoyed before is now a privilege. Is THAT clear?" Jo scornfully spoke.

I nodded yes.

"You will answer verbally and with respect, Cuckie." Jo hissed.

"Yes Ma'am, and YES I do understand." I snapped quickly.

Jo looked down at me, still laying in the bed. She ran her fingers through more come, and smeared it on my lips and chin.

"Maybe you need a few reminders on what all of this includes, Cuckie." Jo hissed.

I looked at Jo with a confused look.

"I did a little research of my own, Cuckie. I know more about this lifestyle today than I ever thought I wanted to know. I have to say, it is almost the perfect crime. It will serve you best to learn how to deal with that fact quickly." Jo finished.

After I had myself tucked into the device, and things were "back in place", Jo pushed the lock back through the eyelet and (again) she paused, looked at me before pushing the lock closed. Again the dreaded "CLICK" filled the room. Jo's laughter followed.

Jo slept soundly that night. I stayed awake as the echoes of her laughter recycled through my head. My mind brought up each and every face and name of a different man that had flirted with her in the past, gave her a second look, or even watched her walk across the room. "What would become of Jo's general relationship with men?"

What had I done?

Ted and Joe both texted me the next day, BEFORE lunch.

They had wonderful news.

Both of their wives has successfully Cuckolded them over the weekend. They wanted to celebrate, but I had a wash of fear covering me for what was to become of me. This WAS what I had wanted, wished for and desired for more than a few years. Now it was here, and I wished that I felt better about it.

Jo WAS a sexual predator, and I had failed to satisfy that desire in her many different ways, many different times. She had grown to realize this in a short amount of time and vowed to avenge my shortcomings through sacrifice.

What that looked like I had yet to piece together, but that box was open, and Derrick was right. "There was no closing it."

What was coming our way was not what any of us had bargained for with anyone and there was no stopping it.

Weeks passed before there was any new news of sex between our wives. I just assumed that Ted and Joe were going through the same things I was enduring.

Jo made it a point to tease me at every opportunity.

She walked with more pride and confidence than I had ever seen (or noticed) before.

Ted, Joe, and I compared notes through email. We were ALL progressing well and our wives were taking to this new lifestyle with few inhibitions.

Elaine needed a lot of encouragement, but once she found a good cock that fit her pussy, she nearly became addicted. She liked the muscular types, and Ted could not compete with some of the studs Elaine had found. She enjoyed being suspended in mid-air and having her married pussy pounded hard and fast. It took a strong upper body to hold that kind of weight and move with enough force to fuck Elaine hard enough for her to enjoy it. Ted had lots of stories but did not want to type it all.

Joe's wife found pleasure in younger men. She had been propositioned by her assistant at work, and it made her feel younger. This fueled her enthusiasm for the lifestyle. Joe had many stories where Ann would spend the night with a younger man, and then take on their room mate before coming home to Joe. Ann was looking forward to having a threesome with her assistant and one of his friends. Joe was looking forward to it too.

My wife Jo was taking things really slow in comparison to all of this. She seemed to find more joy in making my life hell. She was getting hornier as the days went by, so I figured we would head back and see Derrick soon.

She had mentioned going out soon, but I never heard anything more about it.

Friday as I was cleaning up the kitchen, and waiting on a load of laundry to finish, a strange vehicle pulled in the driveway. Jo came into the kitchen, a tight dress on, no bra (which meant no panties either) and 4" high heel shoes.

"I will be back in a few hours. DO NOT text me or call me." Jo ordered.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

Jo smiled as she looked at me. She turned and walked out the front door.

I felt ambushed, but maybe this was the "only" way Jo could date?

Jo went to a local hotel along the interstate. An old boy friend from college was in town for a business trip and had reached out to Jo for any attractions in town. Jo's reply was simple. "Me".

It was all it took to get Robert to ask for her address, come pick her up, then drive back to the hotel for a few hours of "memory lane" pleasures.

Robert was recently divorced, and on the rebound. Jo was a perfect "score" for him. He was familiar, safe, and still attracted to Jo.

Robert took Jo back to his room and the two fell right back into place like they were in college.

Just after 1am, Robert pulled back into the driveway. Jo gave him a kiss goodbye and they promised to keep in touch should his travels bring him to town again.

Jo walked in through the front door and the grin on her face told me that Robert still had the touch.

Jo looked at me and a switch went off in her head. "Bedroom, NOW."

I raced to the bedroom and laid down in the middle of the bed. Jo was right behind me. As she walked through the door, she threw her purse on the floor, pulled up her dress and thrust her hips against my face.

"Clean my married pussy." she ordered.

As Jo lowered her hips against my face, a large blob of semen rolled out of her, and dripped directly onto my tongue. I swallowed it faithfully, and pulled her hips against my face.

Jo moaned in approval as she noted my behavior. She spread her knees apart and it put more pressure on my face. I pointed my tongue and focused on her clit as she pushed herself against my face. She moaned a deep satisfied moan as my face was flooded with her own juices.

I thought she was finished, but she held herself in place and said, "Not done yet."

Jo rolled her hips against my mouth and more cum dripped out onto my face. This seemed to push Jo even harder as she started to grind against my face and she had another explosive orgasm in my mouth.

I was anxiously looking forward to hearing about how Robert fucked her, but I was sharply denied.

"Cuckie, that was some of the best pussy eating you have ever done for me, and a great cleaning, but this is not over yet. Robert is picking me up tomorrow after his morning meeting. He is taking me out for a nice dinner, then we are going back to his hotel room. I have decided that I am spending the night with him. He will bring me home after we have breakfast in the morning. Then he will catch his flight back to Chicago." Jo told me.

My cock strained against the device. I was being tested. My silence would help with a passing grade. My support would help me greatly.

"I understand and support you. I hope you had a nice time tonight and I hope you have an even better time tomorrow." I said.

Jo smiled with approval.

"Robert has not lost his touch. I came four times while he fucked me." Jo said.

Jo patted my crotch. "Anything wrong Cuckie?" she asked.

"No Ma'am." I said.

"I know." Jo said, "Because we BOTH remember who's idea this was. Who's fantasy this is, and who's it continues to be."

I nodded.

"Don't be disappointed Cuckie. I will make sure you have a nice reward after I get home." Jo chuckled as she teased me.

I laid out a nice dress for Jo, and then a change of undies for her for the trip home. I also packed a change of clothes.

Jo got a few text messages around 1pm. Robert's meeting broke early and he was on his way to the house. Jo dropped everything and got dressed in something very sexy. She waited in the living room where she would be able to see Robert pull into the driveway. Ten minutes later, I watched as my wife walked out and got into the car with her old college boyfriend. The two drove off.

I continued with my chores and laundry. I was so horny I did not dare get on the forum, or talk to Ted or Joe. But I had nothing else to do.

I stayed up until 3am chatting and talking with a few members. I finally went to bed, but could not sleep. It was the first time in a LONG time that Jo and I had been apart.

I woke up around 9:30 am. I did a few chores and anticipated Jo getting home by lunch.

Jo and Robert had stayed up all night fucking each others' brains out. They had gotten woke up by house keeping and had to leave quickly. They checked out of the hotel and drove to a place for breakfast.

Jo texted me - "Meet me at the front door in 20 minutes please."

At the last possible minute, Robert's car appeared in the driveway. After a long goodbye, Jo walked up to the front door where I opened the door and met her.

Jo looked at me with an evil grin and kissed me. She pushed her tongue inside of my mouth. I could taste semen on her lips.

As she finished, Robert's car backed out of the driveway and he drove off.

Jo had licked Robert's cock clean in the driveway for the benefit of kissing me in front of him. As Robert's car drove away, Jo smiled at me and said, "I did that to prove a point to Robert, not for you."

Jo walked into the house and waited for me to close the door.

"Robert asked why my husband would allow me to spend the night out with my old college boyfriend. I tried to explain our relationship. He did not believe me. So just before I got out of his car, I licked his cock and his balls clean. Then I asked him to wait in the drive while I walked from his car and kissed you on the lips."

I had a blank look on my face.

"He did not believe me. So I had to prove a point. Defines this relationship to others rather quickly. Wouldn't you say so, Cuckie?" Jo asked.

"Y-yes it does." I said in shock.

Robert and I knew some of the same people from college. I felt exposed, but I also felt like I just advertised my wife available with zero limits.

"Do you want me to go lay down in the bed?" I asked.

"No Cuckie. I am rather tired and just want to take a nap." Jo replied.

I had a disappointed look on my face. Jo saw through it right away.

"You had your taste my Dear." Jo said trying to console me. "Besides, I am completely "fucked out". Robert bent me over in the hotel room doggie style. He felt SO GOOD inside of my married pussy. I absolutely LOVED the way his large cock head pounded my cervix and rubbed my clit on the inside. It literally made me tingle all over. I nearly passed out during the first orgasm of last night. Just feeling him inside of me brought me a level of pleasure. Then his cock took over and just tore me up inside, again and again." Jo said.

I just stood there silently in the entry way of our home. The salty residue of Robert's semen made my lips numb and my tongue tingled while Jo spoke.

She was still smiling when she looked at me and said, "Cuckie, you will NOT believe this, but while Robert was fucking me doggie style, he slowed down and told me, "I don't want to cum too soon."

Jo continued, "It really meant a lot to me that I was not some quick piece of ass to him. He truly wanted me to find pleasure in his cock. And God knows that I DID."

Jo fanned herself. My mouth was still a gape as she spoke.

Jo looked at me, directly in my eyes and continued, "Right after he said that, he pushed a wet thumb into my asshole and started fucking my ass with his thumb, WHILE he kept his cock inside of me. Its been years since I came so hard."

As she spoke, my knees got weak. She had less respect for me, less physical attraction to me, and I was slowly becoming the Cuckold Hubby that I had yearned to me for years.

Jo walked to the bedroom and unloaded her suite case. Then she laid down in bed. "Wake me up in two hours with your tongue Cuckie." she muttered as she drifted off to sleep.

I gathered her laundry and washed it while she slept. The image of my wife bent over, a bigger cock moving in and out of her while she had one screaming orgasm after another was one thing. The idea of another man taking her in the ass and making her have an orgasm (or multiple orgasms) had never entered my mind. Now it was a distinct reality.

With Robert knowing (witnessing) our arrangement, and Jo having adequate time to explain her availability to other men, the ideas of multiple lovers in Jo's life, and even LESS time for me was becoming a distinct reality too. My dick strained against my device. I had not had an orgasm in 2 months. I was jittery and ready to do anything for a release.

Another scenario that had not popped into my overworked mind was the idea of men that Jo and I knew becoming lovers. With people knowing I was not a "factor" and Jo was a safe lay (no emotional ties / complications) her popularity would soar if Robert ran his mouth.

1...34567...12