Fantasy Lover

Story Info
A fantasy plays out for a husband and wife on a date night.
1.9k words
4.24
28.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
108 Followers

We readied ourselves for a rare date night. I waited patiently on the hotel bed as my wife finished getting ready. She rolled panty hose up her legs and stepped into her high heels. She looked amazing and tonight was ours.

As we jumped in the lift, the doors closed and we did what we usually did when got into a lift alone, we made out. As she kissed me I ran my hand down the small of the back and she rubbed my cock through my trousers. She knew full well this meant I had to walk through reception trying to hide my erection, but that was the fun part right?

Suddenly the doors opened. We snapped back and a woman stepped suddenly inside. We stepped back smiling.

"Am I interrupting something? she asked smiling.

"Um date night, it's my wife's birthday" I said.

"Lucky you" she said to me directly.

"Umm thanks" I awkwardly responded.

"Your wife is gorgeous."

"She sure is" I replied.

"Well then" she said as the lift opened at reception, "have a good night, and a happy birthday". She then paused for a moment and glanced at my wife's breasts, then face, then smiled and walked away.

"She was nice" I said to my wife.

"pretty sure she was being a bit of a flirt" she said.

"I'm not sure to who though" I said.

We laughed and walked to our dinner.

We arrived at the bar and started our dinner. We talked about everything and anything as cocktail after cocktail arrived. I rested my hand on my wife's thigh, running my hands along her panty hose, enjoying the texture as we got flirty drunk.

"That lift thing was weird right?" I said.

"Not really, it was kinda flattering," She said.

"I actually kinda think she was flirting with you" I said.

My wife laughed. "She might have been actually".

"That's an interesting thought" I said.

"I bet it is for you" she laughed back.

"Well, just entertain for a second, if you were a single woman, would you have flirted back?" I asked.

"Probably, but it doesn't mean I would do anything, I mean, did you think she was attractive?" She asked.

"If I'm being honest, she was, what did you think?"

"Oh yeah. She was, but I'm pretty drunk, but I can still appreciate a beautiful woman without it being sexual" she replied.

"What was attractive about her?" I asked.

"Well, she was confident and had amazing eyes, what did you like?"

"Well" I said, "she kinda has the same body as you, but looked different".

My wife laughed "you really do have a type don't you" she said.

"I do, and it's you" I said as I kissed her.

"Come on" she said, "let go back you our room, I'm drunk, horny and I want to fuck".

I laughed and we left, we walked back to the hotel, giggling and being flirty. When we arrived at the hotel I kissed her.

"Want to wait downstairs and have another drink, I'm just going to head to the room and get everything ready".

My plan was simple, I was going to light some scented candles, lay out some scented massage oil, and lay out some toys. I wanted our date night to be special and romantic for her birthday.

I headed back to the hotel bar and looked around. At a booth table my wife was sitting with someone, as I got closer I realised it was the woman from the lift.

"Hello" I said as I approached the table.

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to buy your wife a birthday drink" she said.

"Not a problem I said" as I sat down.

She introduced herself and we started talking and was genuinely lovely. We shared jokes, discussions around work frustrations and before we knew it, it was almost midnight and we were 5 more cocktails in.

It might have been the cocktails but as we shared jokes she became increasingly flirty and we were shamelessly flirty back.

"I'm keeping you away from what you really want to be doing" she said.

"Oh, what is it you think we want to be doing?" My wife asked.

"Well you and your husband are drunk, at a hotel and I can tell by how you are dressed, your a short lift ride away from a hot night"

We all laughed.

"Well, the room is set up for that actually" I said.

"Oh is it?" She said. "What's in the room?"

"Well massage oil, candles, some toys and some music" I replied.

"I'd love to see the candle light dance across your wife's body, it's amazing" she said.

My wife blushed and we both awkwardly laughed.

"You have no idea, it's amazing" I awkwardly responded.

"I'd like to have an idea" she said.

We both paused for a moment, she could see we were processing.

"So here is the thing" she said "I think your wife is hot, and I can tell she feels the same about me, so if your interested, I can come up with you, she can have a special birthday present, you can watch, and then I'll leave".

Before we could process, she placed her hand on my wife's thigh and ran it up her thigh, whispered something in her ear and stood up.

"I'm going to get one more drink, when I come back if your still here then maybe we go upstairs".

She then started walking away to the bar.

"What's happening here?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm pretty drunk but it's kinda hot" she said.

"It's very hot" I responded. "But is this something you would want?"

"When she touched me I wanted her to keep going". She responded meekly "but how do you feel about this?"

"If you want to try this, I love you, it's you birthday and we can try something new especially if it's going to bring you pleasure," I said.

"Ok" she said "but I want you to be a part of this too, not with her, just me"

"That's all I want baby, I want to see you happy" I said.

Our new friend walked over "are we having these down here, or are we going upstairs?"

"Upstairs" my wife said.

We rode up in the lift together, my wife leading me with her hand and into our room. Our new friend walked in and the soft candle light danced across the walls. Soft music was playing.

"So" she asked, "what are the rules?"

"It's my wife's birthday, I want her to enjoy this, I'm going to just sit back unless I'm invited" I said.

"if that's ok?" My wife added.

"It's totally ok" she said.

I kissed my wife deeply and passionately and made my way over to the lounge in the corner and sat down.

Our new friend took my wife's hand and placed it on her hip and stepped into her, placed her hand on her face and kissed her. My wife nervous at first slowly started to move in deeper, kissing passionately, deeply and with desire as her hands started caressing her. I could see her hands trace her way over her skin, feeling and touching.

The electricity in their embrace was almost tangible as they drew into their desire. My wife searching in her desire and her teacher clearly showing her the way. slowly my wife's dress was unzipped and her clothes fell to the floor and her lover slipped out of hers.

They looked stunning. Full breasted curvy and with soft perfect skin, she unclipped her bra, slid down underwear and stood naked before my wife. I saw my wife trace her eyes all over her body, her face, breasts, every inch and then slowly did the same, slipping off her clothes and standing before her.

"Are you ok?" The woman asked my wife.

"I'm really nervous" she replied.

The woman then took her hand and guided it over her breasts, traced her stomach and down to her pussy, and then stepped in again and kissed her. They made their way to the bed and continued kissing, and with each kiss I watched my wife get bolder, more urgent in her touching to explore this woman.

My wife positioned herself on top of her allowing me to get a full view of her raw femininity, entwined in this passionate tryst, the complete object of my desire surrendering herself to what was once just a fleeting and taboo fantasy. She kissed her way down her breasts, her stomach and placed her head between her legs.

She stopped for a moment, almost studying and then I saw her breath in deeply as she placed her mouth on her and started to first kiss, then lick. She grabbed her thighs and stroked them as she savoured this woman's pussy, knowingly gentle, but expertly delivering her a reciprocation of what she herself enjoyed.

"Baby I want you too".

I finally received my invitation. I had undressed and walked over. Her pussy was before me, wet, inviting and wanting attention as she pleasured the other woman.

I leant over and tasted my wife, beads of juice dripping from her hair. She was sweet, and she moaned as I started licking her clit, flicking and sucking with each stroke she made.

My rock hard cock needed to be in her, I slowly placed it at the entrance and slid in slowly as she drew me in. I fucked her had and deep while I teased her ass. I was close when suddenly she called out.

"Not yet."

I pulled away, my cock slick with her juice. And she continued. Faster and faster she went, caressing, grabbing and touching every inch she could when suddenly her new friend climaxed loudly and they collapsed.

"Was it what expected" this woman said.

"It was and more" my wife replied.

"I want you to sit on my face" she demanded of my wife.

My wife obliged and I was standing in front of her as the woman placed her head underneath my wife. She looked me in the eyes and suddenly, as the woman's tongue found her clit, her face melted into a look of sheer pleasure. I held her face and we passionately kissed while she was pleasured

She ground her pussy into this woman's face, grinding and riding every wave of pleasure as we made out, tongues darting in and out of each-others mouths, tasting, sharing the sweet juice still beaded on her beautiful face until suddenly she went limp with waves upon waves of pleasure and collapsed on the bed.

They took a moment to catch their breath, then the mystery woman stood up.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"It was the perfect fantasy come to life" my wife replied.

The woman then got up, kissed my wife deeply and made her way to the door.

"She's all yours again" she smiled at us and closed the door behind her.

"I don't know what to say" I said.

"Don't say anything" my wife said.

"Just fuck me now please."

We lay down on the bed and I slid into her again, thrusting with the pent up urgency of every minute that had passed since I saw her exploring her desires and came deeply inside of her collapsing.

We held each other and kissed deeply and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up moaning and threw back the covers. I had been away for work for a few weeks. I called my wife.

"Are you sleeping well?" she asked.

"I am, but I can't wait to come home, I had a wet dream last night thinking about you" I said.

"Oh, that's hot, what was the dream?" she asked.

"You can read all about it before I get home" I laughed.


LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
108 Followers