All Comments on 'Fantasy of Being Used as Fleshlight'

by Libbyroti78

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BiggaluteBiggalute5 months ago

Short and sweet. Well written and very erotic, thanks for posting x

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cleverpremise.

But sorely lacking in details. Both live between husband and wife and in the porn video.

Needed to slow down. Needed looooong teasing to get him to the edge -- but not there.

Needed her having him 'tell' the porn actress how to suck that cock. How to play with it.

Needed some involvement of those huge breasts -- wife's and porn star's.

Three stars.

ccitydudeccitydude5 months ago

Nice image. Use your mouth as a sex toy. Sounds like fun for both. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was great fun.

IwatchedherIwatchedher5 months ago

Very good. Vivid, perceptive, totally convincing and very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot! Very similar to my own fantasy. Great story, well done.

LittleOrphanBubblesLittleOrphanBubbles5 months ago

This was just so sweet! I love a nice kinky and hot fantasy

GreatOtterGreatOtter5 months ago

Very hot, loved to read and would love to read more

ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

A woman I was fucking made a video of her eating pussy. One night we watched the video and she sucked my cock. I was so hot to watch her eating pussy on screen and sucking my cock on the couch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

Great story! My wife LOVES to do this for me. I'll go upstairs and watch porn and edge for a while, sometimes for hours, watching all my nasty porn, but not cumming. When my cock is aching from being rock hard for so long and I can't take it any longer, I'll ring a little wireless doorbell we have set up for this, which rings downstairs, and she'll come upstairs and service me. She walks into my office, and I'm just sitting there naked in the chair with my raging hard cock in my hand, in front of my laptop with four 30" screens each playing the nastiest porn...pounding doggy anal, POV blowjobs with constant eye contact, gaping assholes, anal creampies, and my favorite, ass to mouth and ass to other girl's mouth. She walks over, gets down on her knees in front of my chair, pushes my hand away and takes my cock into her throat and sucks me off. I'll tell her to make my cock feel like it is inside that girl's mouth, or up that girl's asshole. My eyes never leave the screens until I blow my load in her throat. Another twist sometimes is I'll have a stool set up in front of the computer, with the same nasty porn playing on every screen, and with my cock already lubed up, she walks in and silently mounts the stool with her ass pointed at me and her face watching the screens, and I'll use her pussy and/or her asshole to get myself off while watching my nasty porn. She watches it to, and she'll point at a particularly hot girl getting assfucked, and tell me to imagine that my cock is pounding that hot young girl's asshole, and when they go ass to mouth, ask me if it feel good to have that girl sucking her friend's ass juice off my cock? That makes me cum so fucking hard. I'm rock hard right now just explaining this story. My wife kicks ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous