Fantasy Priestess Discovers BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
Priestess falls for a black knight's BBC. The second part.
2.4k words
4.26
5.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QFan
QFan
17 Followers

Part 2! This one is full of the good stuff, since part 1 was mostly setup. Enjoy!

***

The rest of our time in the village passed in a blur. The Hero woke up the next morning, oblivious to what had transpired in the room while he slept. Jamal, Eevie, and the village girls spent the night there as well, continuing to indulge in carnal pleasure. As for me, I needed some space to think. The memory of Jamal still filled me with shame... but also with excitement. I wandered the village, making sure we had cleared out all the orcs. In the morning, we collected the roughly made orc weapons as proof of completion and began our journey back to the Adventurers Guild to receive our rewards. The village girls did not follow, grateful for our help and saying that their families had escaped in the nearby hills. They would relay to them that it was safe to return.

As we set out, the Hero seemed subdued; he was still recovering from our encounter with the orcs the previous day.

"How are you feeling my love? Should we stop to rest soon?" I asked him.

He looked at me with affectionate eyes. "I had the strangest dream last night."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," he said with a chuckle, "I dreamt that I was in bed, alone... I was waiting for you t-to come join me." His voice trailed off into a whisper. "But you never showed up..."

"Aww, sweetheart," I cooed sympathetically as I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He turned around so that he could look into my eyes with a warm smile on his face. "I'll try to take care of you better than the dream version of me did."

His lips curved into a wide grin and he wrapped his arm around me as we walked together. Maybe what had happened with Jamal was a fluke? A one-time, forgettable mistake? I tried to convince myself that this was the case. I still loved the Hero.

By the end of the first day on the road back, I had spent lots of quality time with the Hero, who had decided to stay with the group given his injury. We traveled along the southern edge of the forest and found a small clearing that we camped out at for the night.

As I started to set up the tent near our campfire, the Hero came to help.

"Shouldn't we go a little further? Last time, things got a bit noisy..." he asked. He glanced at Eevie and Jamal who were erecting their tent a stone's throw away from us.

I knew he was right, Eevie had been incredibly vocal just a few nights ago, gasping and moaning as Jamal ravished her. Begging for his big black cock as we lay nearby, unable to sleep, hearing every word. Surely the same thing would happen if we didn't setup our tent further away. The thought of it made me squirm as I felt wetness between my thighs.

"Well... If we are too far away, I'm worried we won't hear each other easily if something goes wrong, there are bandits in the forest. Plus, being near the campfire will keep us a bit warmer. It might be chilly tonight..." I explained. My voice quivered slightly, but I managed to keep my composure as best I could. What was wrong with me? I couldn't help myself. I wanted to hear them fuck.

"Okay... Hopefully they take it easy tonight, I'd like to sleep." He said, looking slightly defeated.

"Of course," I replied quietly as I took a breath and focused on my task of setting up the tent.

We cooked up some dinner by the fire and settled down inside our tents once we finished eating. The Hero and I both snuggled under our blankets as we laid next to each other in silence. After a moment, I felt his hand slide up my thigh, and then slowly begin to move up towards my panties. I froze in anticipation as his fingers gently parted the fabric to touch my bare skin. My skin tingled in response, a pleasant sensation washing over me. His palm slid upwards until he reached my swollen pussy, where he lightly stroked over my slit, teasing me with the tip of his finger.

"Wow, you are soaking' wet," he murmured to himself with a chuckle. I flushed at his words and turned over slightly so that I faced away from him; hoping to hide my embarrassment.

We continued our gentle foreplay for several minutes before the Hero began removing his breeches, revealing his erection. With an eager moan, he moved on top of me and slipped his penis into my vagina. Our bodies slid together with a satisfying friction, and we kissed tenderly as he entered me. He grunted with pleasure as he sank deeper into my passage. No one had ever entered me apart from him, and my wet insides were quite accustomed to taking him. The feeling was nice; I moaned along with him as my pussy contracted around his shaft with each thrust. I felt pleasure building up inside, enjoying the sensation. Suddenly, the Hero grunted loudly; I felt him shudder and then suddenly release into me with a long groan.

"Ohhhh!" I gasped, surprised.

"Goodnight, Janna," he said drowsily, rolling off me and falling asleep almost immediately after.

"Goodnight..." I sighed, wishing it could have lasted longer. Just another few minutes and I could have climaxed as well... but instead I just lay there, dissatisfied that it ended so quickly. Maybe it would be better next time? I wondered if all men were like this, unable to last long enough to pleasure their woman.

As if to answer my pondering mind, I heard a stirring in Eevie and Jamal's neighboring tent. "Mmmmm...I feel so good right now," Eevie moaned out loud. At first, I could make out the low murmur of Jamal's deep voice and the occasional gasp from Eevie. Then their vocal enthusiasm grew, much as it had the last time we were in this situation.

The sounds of their coupling grew louder and more frequent. I held my breath, listening intently as they engaged in lewd acts, their lustful shouts echoing through the night air. I felt myself getting wetter and hotter as their passionate cries rose in volume; I could feel my body reacting to their passion.

And then, suddenly, they both shouted out in unison; Jamal's grunting loudly and Eevie crying out in rapture as her orgasm rippled through her body with powerful tremors. Their voices grew softer as they recovered from their sexual release. I was a bit jealous of Eevie, she had clearly reached orgasm with Jamal, not after he fell asleep. I wished that were me. I wondered if Jamal's massive black cock would fit inside me. It was far, far larger than the Hero's penis.

I rolled over in bed to try and fall back asleep despite how hot it was inside our tent. To my surprise, Eevie and Jamal began having sex again only a few minutes after finishing their previous round of lovemaking. This time, the sounds of their coupling grew even louder. Soon I was shaking with sexual frustration, wishing it would stop so that I could get some sleep. I thought men needed a break after coming? How could Jamal just keep going?

Eventually it became too much for me, and my own pleasure and frustration overtook me. I rubbed my clit against my underwear, trying to get myself off as silently as possible.

When Eevie spoke next, I froze with shock. "Fuck me with that big cock baby, fuck me like I'm your slutty little cock-sucking priestess. Do it! Make me cum with that monster black dick of yours!" She yelled out in pleasure, "Yes... yes... you're so fucking big... I love your black cock... do you love fucking a slutty blonde priestess?"

Was she pretending to be...me? Was this actually a dream?! My cheeks burned bright red at her words, but I kept rubbing myself, trying to bring myself off even faster while I listened to her voice. I wanted so badly for this to be real! My legs shook as I brought myself closer to orgasm; my hips bucked wildly as I ground against my panties.

"I love feeling that tight priestess pussy on my black cock," Jamal growled out, "God damn you're tight! Keep squeezing my balls so hard! Fuck... I can't hold back any longer..." His breathing grew labored, and then finally they both orgasmed together.

Hearing Jamal fucking Eevie while imagining it was me... It was too much. I lost all sense and let out a loud cry, and I climaxed into my panties, my legs quivering uncontrollably. As soon as that happened, however, I felt my head spinning as something tickled my brain. I was completely consumed by one singular desire: Black Cock.

I lay there in a haze for a few moments, my head still dizzy from my orgasm. Then I realized everything had gone silent. Jamal and Eevie were no longer loudly moaning. Why did everything stop so suddenly?

Their tent rustled, as I saw a small figure exit it in the darkness, it came towards our tent. It could only be Eevie.

"So" she said all too casually as he stood up and moved towards me, eventually opening up the tent flap slightly. She was wearing a sheer nightgown that left her breasts completely visible, "Seems like you enjoyed that too..."

"What?" I asked, trying to seem innocent.

"You don't need to hide it" she replied with a laugh "We heard you, but that was the point. How about you come join us? Listening isn't half as good as experiencing it yourself."

I was confused but then my eyes widened when I realized what she meant by that. What? Me? Join them...?

I looked over at the sleeping Hero, then looked back at Eevie. I knew what I wanted; I couldn't stop myself.

"Ok..." I said, surrendering.

"Follow me!" Eevie smiled as she led me outside and then into her tent. Inside, Jamal was fully naked, his large black cock standing semi-erect and glistening with what I assumed were Eevie's juices. He grinned at me as I entered.

Eevie stripped off her nightgown and laid down on her side, beckoning me to join her on the bedroll. "Come here you slut," she purred out to me.

Both Eevie and Jamal stared at me as I lay between them in the middle of their tent. Their faces were painted with an expression of lustful satisfaction and desire. My body shivered at this attention; their stares made me feel strangely exposed and yet incredibly sexy. And I could not resist the urge to give them a show; I slowly peeled off my robes until I wore nothing but my pale skin. Jamal's eyes were fixed on my perky tits.

Then Jamal took control over me. He crawled towards me and pulled me up and against him; his massive black cock pressing into my thighs. I could feel the fearsome heat emanating from it. It wasn't long before I was writhing beneath him, wanting his big cock inside me. My arms and legs wrapped around him instinctively as he mounted me, my lips sought out his for a kiss. His tongue wrestled with mine. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his hand caress my ass cheeks as he lifted me up and positioned his cock to enter my pussy. My eyes opened wide as I looked down, seeing Jamal's black cock slowly pushing open my tight cunt. I whimpered at this sensation. My pussy stretched to what felt like its limit, and I felt the head of his cock sink into me with a satisfying plop.

"Oooooohhhh! Fuck!" I moaned out in surprise and delight as he finally sunk inside me, my eyes rolling back.

"Damn, Janna. You are one tight slutty priestess!" Jamal gasped out as he slowly pushed in deeper, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body a new sensation of fullness spread through my insides. I had never experienced anything like this before. Every time I thought he was fully inside me, he'd push in another inch. Soon he reached my cervix and stopped moving entirely; he just held himself there, buried inside me while his massive shaft twitched with each of my trembling breaths, and that was all it took to trigger it.

"Ohhhhhh god!" I cried out as I came in sudden spasms all over Jamal's black cock, experiencing the pleasure of deep penetration for the first time. The feeling of being stuffed by that thick monster cock overwhelmed me, sending shocks of rapturous bliss through my entire body.

"Enjoying this Eevie? I'm not even moving and she came so hard," Jamal said smugly.

"Of course baby, give it to her. She needs it..." Eevie replied, laying back and rubbing her pussy as she watched Jamal fuck me.

"I'm gonna fuck you good, Janna," Jamal said as he started pounding me with long, deliberate thrusts.

My hips jerked in response to each of his strokes; Jamal was making me cum again already! This was unbelievable. As my inner muscles squeezed his black cock inside me, the sensation sent jolts of ecstasy through my body. My mind whirled with pleasure, and then it became too much to contain, as I screamed out "Oooooooohhhh yeeaaahhh!!" My entire body convulsed as I reached another peak.

Jamal fucked me even harder after that; I lost track of time as he pounded me into a sweaty mess under him. I didn't care; my body felt numb from head to toe in this blissful euphoria. After what seemed like forever, he finally released a torrent of semen deep inside me, filling my womb with his seed. My insides trembled as I felt the hot fluid pulse into my body; the warmth was exquisite. Jamal kept pumping until his cock was drained and then he collapsed on top of me, both of us panting out breaths into each other's mouths. His cum oozed out of me, my pussy was filled to the brim.

"You were amazing, Janna." he panted out, kissing me softly.

"Oooh, thanks," I panted back, trying to catch my breath.

Eevie had also finished playing with herself. She lay next to us, grinning. "Didn't I tell you Janna, amazing, isn't he?" She chuckled.

"...yes," I replied to her.

QFan
QFan
17 Followers