All Comments on 'Fantasy Pt. 01: New Year's Eve'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

Well, this one certainly got me hooked. Not sure exactly where it'll go but I have my suspicions, either way I think it'll be a good ride. Very well written with interesting characters. The plot so far is different and compelling, hopefully the author won't let it slip into anything clichéd just to please any particular group of readers.

I'm looking forward to finding out just whats happening with Alice, so please don't leave it too long. Thanks.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

This is sizing up to be a nightmare. I've never read you before. Do I want to continue. No score for now.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight10 months ago

H. Jekyll is one of the best writers posting here. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Afterseeing the title

New Years Eve"

Couldnt bring myself to even start reading it!!!!

Remove and repost in 8mth

mazk1098mazk109810 months ago

I've already read this story on other page. It was somewhat less than average, mainly thanks to ending. I REALLY hope that this version will be better. Until then- 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My favorite writer, welcome back. As always perfect...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This whole, terrible story should have stayed in Vegas. Never continue this drivel.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Yes, you've "baited the hook" nicely. Yet again we have a relatively weak and pathetic husband allowing his wife to rule their marriage. Not a "sharing" but a controlling wife. She obviously has no real respect for him, so is easily led off by, it seems, the very person she claimed to loath. A case of "methinks the lady doth protest too much". She admired the guy Richard and how he controlled his "date". She could see herself in that role and it affected her fantasies. So, either she has been seeing Richard or allowing him to communicate with her and he's begun to exert his control over her. Probably giving her orders: give hubby a BJ to completion in your mouth: withhold sex from husband. That sort of thing. We can but wait and see... Cheers.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Good beginning!

4

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Not much of a secret as to where this is going, but there’s always a small chance I’m wrong.

katibkatib10 months ago

You have treated us to some very nice writing with several beautiful sentences. Just be care of using vagina when you actually indicated a vulva (yes, not a pleasant sounding word.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Love it! Need more about Diane, we need a chapter where she and Alice are but beaten on their cunts!!!!

des911des91110 months ago

You've got me hooked as well and I'm looking forward to the next episode. I'm hoping the story will develop into a great tale.

Thank you

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

1 star - I find the writing style to be way too disjointed and frustratingly erratic, as if its skipping all over the place. I have already written off this story as just one more cuck/slut crap story, but I may check later to see if it changed focus.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19669 months ago

Man, you can write!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The foundation of the plot is solid.

The characters sudden personality shifts help the reader visualize their persona.

However, like someone bellow said, it's a bit erratic. A good editor would really help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES