All Comments on 'Fantasy Pt. 08: Alice's Failure'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rw43Rw439 months ago

Unfortunately, we do have these things called "neural pathways". We find silly, illogical comfort in repeating the same choices we have made before, even when the result was painful. Whenever we are faced with a decision, it takes a certain bravery to be willing to choose an alternative pathway.

Even civilized and free-thinking people can be conditioned into this, as we are seeing all the time.

So even while I find much of your story believable, I don't find it erotic. Or dramatic. Or educational.

We seem to be dragging on endlessly for no payoff. And it's not even a classic tale of bondage. It's just...vulgar and hopeless.

<>

Do you foresee anything interesting happening soon? Could you maybe do some foreshadowing?

johntcookseyjohntcooksey9 months ago

Confession: I’ve been waiting for a final outcome before commenting, but I must interject, or more appropriately, confess, that as much as I’m revolted by the sordid details of Alice’s ‘fall’, still I’m drawn to this story like a moth to a flame, or perhaps like a gawker to the carnage of a roadside accident with the bodies still warm. Like the bukkake videos I’ve cringingly and guiltily sat through without averting my gaze. Touché! Point well made. And yes I’ll continue to read. BTW, as with your other works, I quite enjoy your writing style. Thanks for your continued submissions.

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

I'm out. Correct me if I'm wrong but skimming the other works by the author there isn't a single story where they separate at the end. I don't see that changing here.

Reconciliation is really difficult to write a story that feels like things have been resolved. And if you know that this will be the case then it's sort of starting to watch a new tv series that you know will be canceled on a cliffhanger.

It's difficult but not impossible. Especially if the betrayal is something like a drunken one night stand. But here the ante just keeps getting upped to no end. Just the previous story we learn she would drink the dudes piss. A hole had been dug and the hole digging engineers had to order some dynamite for the bedrock just so they can keep digging deeper. We're so far beyond the point of no return I just don't see any way back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Till now this serie is getting worse readers evaluation for every new part, and since this is common for almost 90% of the new tales in this category (and only this one), the question is why ? It's not a matter of the authors writing style, so, it must be the content. It appears evident that some kind of content is very much disliked in this category and is doomed to a really bad evaluation.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

What actually happened during this chapter? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Just more waffle from a man who is indecisive, weak, plus so stupid he couldn't plan anything successfully. He still, even now, is allowing different people to manipulate him... and still doesn't realise that it's because he lacks the ability to take charge. He seems to be waiting for, well anything to happen, without being proactive himself.

mazk1098mazk10989 months ago

Really hope that this foreshadowed Alice's mistake will result in admitting her to mental institution.

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

So...??? The story did not move forward in this chapter.

Zzzzzzzz.....

des911des9119 months ago

I'm still with you, but getting a bit bored. This could all fizzle out into nothing; or, Alice could commit suicide; or they could reconcile, or...

It would be nice to hear that Richard gets his comeuppance - don't mind how, don't mind who - just some poetic justice.

JayZipJayZip9 months ago

CLIFFHANGER! Awwww no....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If you are wise u will end this boring story soon there is only so long Alice can go without fucking Henery

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Getting somewhere finally.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could have skipped this chapter and not missed much. As always, Alice is a portrait of self destruction. The last sentence only solidifying the assertion. Henry could not be better named. He personifies the milk toast demeanor of a cliche 1940s movie character. I can almost hear him: "Se...see here n...n...now Richard! You...you're going t..t..to far! Taking lib...liberties with m...m...my wife!" And Richard, he will continue to be the predator that he is. Destroying lives and leaving tears in his wake. Someone should make him have a truly horrible accident.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If this serie keep going down so much in ratings, next parts will quickly reach the bottom at 1*. From the very negative numbers this tales are getting worse for every new part, now at a mere 2.6*. After 8 constantly descending parts, it's obvious that this plot need a good change in content and direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So strange [no not really] that the attention span of LW readers is so low. I wonder if the vast majority have ever read a book, more than 120 pages cover to cover. Five golden ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES