Fantasy Section

Story Info
Fantasy connection in a quiet, public setting.
936 words
4.2
2.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go to the bookstore for plenty of things, new pens or notepads with fantastical designs, a half dozen tomes to distract me for a few days, the occasional coffee to sip while sitting outside to slowly thumb through the pages of my new escape as the breeze gently swirls around me; but I never expected to step into one of my books and find myself tumbling down a rabbit hole of pleasure.

I was there in the middle of the fantasy aisle trying to decide which series to continue (let's face it I was going to get both) when I took a step back to take in all the other titles to see if anything caught my eye and I bumped right into you, my back smacking right against the stack you were carrying, everything crashing to the floor in a heap and a dismayed expression briefly flitting across your face. I apologized profusely and knelt to start collecting them just as you leaned down to do the same and found myself with a near face full of cleavage, eyes fixated before slowly traveling up to meet yours, no heat of embarrassment in them but the inkling of a hunger in them that lit my veins on fire and got a visceral twitch from my loins as my cock jumped to attention.

You stood over me approvingly as I stacked the books and handed them back to you, a simple thank you on your lips and a sashay of your hips as you winked and walked away, all thoughts on what I wanted to purchase next lost as my mind wandered down paths of thought that led me to wonder what it would be like to sneak up behind you and caress your side as I inquired if you needed any further assistance, leaning in close to feel your curves pressed against me.

I shook my head and laughed mirthlessly, a gorgeous gal like that was far beyond my league and I reached for the two books I'd been weighing against each other only to realize...I must have placed one of them in your stack. Too late now I told myself, slipping over to the poetry section to grab an older title by Ally Sheedy that I'd always wanted, paying for everything and receiving a coupon for a free cookie with the purchase of a coffee. I'm not one to pass a deal like that up so I meandered to the coffee bar and to my surprise run into you again, and I can't help but feel the ghost of that twitch from earlier and my blood is slowly running hotter again as I stand a few feet behind you.

.After you order and turn around your eyes light up in recognition and a smile slowly plays across your lips and you grab my arm and lead me to the table that your bags are sitting, slipping your hand into one and retrieving the title that I'd been considering.

"You wouldn't happen to know where this goes back to, would you?" It's a simple enough question but my does it send a few thoughts through my mind but I clear them with a blink and nod, answer cut off as I open my mouth as you pull me past the table and through the aisles, clearly to a different section than where we had bumped into each other and a quizzical expression on your face. I briefly consider that I'm being put on, that a joke is somewhere in this but I take the book from your hands, fingers playing over yours for a second and I feel that fire of arousal again.

"Haha, I love this section ma'am but we're not quite there, if you don't mind following me," I motion forward and gently turn you with my hand on your hip, stepping past and leading you further back into the store to the epic fantasy aisle, tucked away into the corner of the shop, turning to place the book back into its spot when you whirl me around, one hand on the wrist holding the tome and your other sliding down the front of my pants with a lascivious grin.

"Actually, I bought the book hoping to run into you outside but this works" you lean in to whisper, lips grazing against my ear as your fingers work over my shifting shaft, a soft sigh elicited from me as I respond, the thrill of your sudden aggression running through me as your lips press against my neck and jawline. It takes everything I have not to just spin you around and pin you to the bookshelf to return that energy, but before I know it you're undoing my belt and kneeling, kissing along my stomach and pulling my cock free, slowly stroking it while looking up at me, stopping every time I gasp or moan with a villainous grin and a shake of your head before taking the length of me all at once into your mouth, the feel of your lips and tongue playing over me threatening to make my knees buckle as you play your fingers over my balls.

Time loses all meaning as you tease me along for what feels like dozens of minutes, rushing back to me as you stand and kiss me forcefully. "There's more to that if you'd like...just have to join my...book...club" you stretch the words out as you pull my hand out and over to your chest, glazed eyes blinking as I refocus on those gorgeous lips and shake my head in a fervent yes.