All Comments on 'Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 07'

by GoreanMaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

Really appreciate these longer chapters and quick postings. Enjoying ever episode.

EssEssCehEssEssCeh11 months ago

The scenes are hot as heck, but the emotional stuff gets a tad too extreme for my taste.

A good BDSM-story consists generally roughly of a circle of tension, release, care ; tension, release, care ; tension release care.

I think in this story a part focussing on the care wouldn't go amiss.

If not for Jenn, then for me because for me this story comes dangerously close into dub-con or even non-con-territory. If this is what you want, be my guest of course.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i like the way you are guiding the story, keep writing, this is a very entertaining story line and has a lot fo possibilities, great job.

GoreanMasterGoreanMaster11 months agoAuthor

To EssEssCeh. We wrote 3 stories together with one purpose. That was to express my co-authors darkest fantasies in written form. This one was the mildest of the three. Perhaps because it included my own fantasies that were not as dark. A few years back we had a following on another site and our stories were the top three out of ~2000. We are not professional writers but I think we succeeded in bringing Jenn's fantasies to life so, mission accomplished. Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am loving these stories. I think Jenn and Teryn really need to find a balance in their relationship. I agree with EssEssCeh that it is getting a bit out of control with Jenn saying no and no one listening. No after care or compassionate care is happening either. Keep going with these but maybe add a bit of feeling.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So she gives up her virginity on camera and is penetrated by multiple people in an elaborate bdsm fantasy… hmmm $500 does not seem like an adequate bonus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoreanMaster@GoreanMaster
Just an older but open minded man with a little bit of a wild side perhaps. I have written poems and stories both short and long, mild to wild. My co-author for some of the longer stories was an Asian co-ed when we began writing together. There are many Gorean references in wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES