All Comments on 'Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 08'

by GoreanMaster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

I sense an ending in sight. T'will be a sad day when the story ends. Great job!

kajkellikajkelli11 months ago

Agree. One of the best stories on the site in a long time.

EssEssCehEssEssCeh11 months ago

That was again hot as heck. Great Story, apparently I didn't made this clear enough in my last comment. I never stopped to think, that this is a great story. One of the true gems.

I like that in this part some genuine affection towards the slave was declared and some genuine affection towards the slave was shown. In my eyes the story was in desperate need of something like this.

I discover that, personally I'm really no fan of Gorean BDSM. I never much cared about 'high protocoll' and apparently it's unmasterlike to show feelings towards your sub/slave or to give aftercare.

I'll give your other stories a try if you decide to publish them here, but if they are really still harder, extremer then this one, they might be not for me. Not everything is for everyone though... BDSM is broad church and we pervs should stick together. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i am enjoying the subjugation of jenn and now surprise from terin. the gorean theme is great, love how her progressive body modification is going. keep writing, maybe a visit to a medieval festival might be something to explore. good job.

GrayiceGrayice11 months ago

What was the tattoo specifically and where was it placed? The description, while hot, was unclear.

GoreanMasterGoreanMaster11 months agoAuthor

@jleetechie, You are very perceptive and thank you.

@kajkelli, Thank you so much. We are both very proud of this story. I know I related to Dom a lot. That made it all feel very real to me.

GoreanMasterGoreanMaster11 months agoAuthor

As I may have said before, there are many aspects of the Gorean 'culture' that I don't care for at all, but there is one thing that many don't mention. At the end of most of the books the warrior falls in love with one slave and gives up all the others. He doesn't care who thinks it is unwarriorlike. There is no doubt Dom has a soft spot for Jenn.

GoreanMasterGoreanMaster11 months agoAuthor

I can understand the tattoo being a bit hard to visualize. As stated in the story it was a beautiful butterfly of many amazing colors and the piercing of her clit hood made the barbell adornment part of its head. So picture the wings spread on both sides of her pussy and higher. You can find similar online though I am sure Jenn's was much more beautiful. I hope this helps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoreanMaster@GoreanMaster
Just an older but open minded man with a little bit of a wild side perhaps. I have written poems and stories both short and long, mild to wild. My co-author for some of the longer stories was an Asian co-ed when we began writing together. There are many Gorean references in wh...