Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers

Chris was carrying some bags that I took from her and set them on the counter. She smiled at me and said, "You look very pretty Slut, good job." I helped her off with her coat and hung it up before serving her a glass of wine. She took it and told me, "Take my bags into the bedroom, but don't look in them...I have a surprise for you."

"Yes Mistress." I replied and started to obey when she added, "Stay in there until I get through with my call to Mistress Rachel."

I muttered another, "Yes Mistress." I picked up the sacks and carried them to the bedroom. It wasn't fair to be treated like a child, after all the trouble I'd gone through getting ready, but as her slave I wasn't entitled to fairness.

After about a half an hour of conversation, Chris finally came to the bedroom and asked, "Did you douche Slut?"

I was puzzled by her question, but replied, "No Mistress, I never douche."

She looked at me in a condescending manner asking, "Oh Slut, do I have to show you everything a girl should know?" She reached into one of her sacks and pulled out an enema bag. Ordering, "Take off your panties dearie; your Mistress will show you this time." She went to fill the bag. THIS TIME? That meant that she was planning to add another chore to the get ready process. I pulled down my panties and stepped out of them.

Chris returned holding the full enema bag and told me, "Bend over and grab your ankles slave, you do want to be clean for tonight's party, don't you?"

I muttered, "Yes Mistress." and complied. She inserted the nozzle in my anus and released the clip flooding my insides with warm soapy water. I felt an instant need for relief, but she kept me standing there for a couple of minutes before allowing me to hobble into the bathroom.

The embarrassing noises made as my burden was released, caused Chris to laugh at my discomfort, which only increased my humiliation. The cramps soon subsided, but it seemed to take forever before there was nothing left to expel. I washed my bottom and returned to the bedroom to find Mistress already dressed.

Mistress Chris was wearing a black leather halter-top, which pushed her magnificent breasts up very alluringly. Her black leather skirt came to mid-thigh. She had high black leather spike- heeled boots that went up beneath her skirt. I was stunned by her beauty! She looked every bit the dominatrix I wanted to serve. I was so lucky to have such a wonderful mistress! For years I had wanted her to buy such garments, but she always thought spending money on clothes she couldn't wear to work a foolish waste. After one weekend with Mistress Rachel, she had thrown caution to the winds and bought this wonderful outfit.

She motioned for me to kneel in front of her and lifted her skirt. She wore no panties! I kissed her wonderful pussy and Mistress Chris was pleased by this sign of my submission. "You are such a good slave Slut; I have a present for you." She said reaching into her bag. She pulled out a lace-up corset ordering me, "Take off your dress and I'll help you into this." I quickly obeyed and soon was laced very tightly into the corset. Breathing was difficult and I wondered how I would be able to move while wearing it. Mistress Chris praised, "Darling, it does wonders for your figure!" I looked in the full-length mirror and saw that she was right. It did improve my figure, and if it pleased Mistress I would manage somehow. I put my dress back on. Mistress now handed me a butt plug and a jar of KY jelly saying, "Put this in your cunt Slut; it'll loosen you up for later." I greased up the plug and forced it inside me embarrassed that she was watching this process. She smiled pleasantly saying, "Isn't it nice of me to be so considerate that I allow you to prepare yourself and thereby avoid some of the pain associated with anal rape?" I replied, "Yes Mistress, that's very kind of you." and meant it. If my ass was going to be raped, it would help to have it pre-lubricated and loosened.

As I reached for my panties, Mistress commanded, "Leave them off tonight, I want to have your cute slave ass totally accessible to me and my friends." I shuddered to think of countless hands fondling my bare bottom, and worse; but merely dropped the panties on the bed. Mistress motioned for me to follow her, so of course, I did.

We went to the hall closet where Mistress donned her long leather coat and handed me a short cape to wear. She looked wonderful, I looked very skimpily clad. Indeed I was! With my bare bottom barely covered, I knew that every little breeze would immediately be felt. I prayed that we wouldn't have to walk very far from where we parked to get to the party. Bad enough to be dressed like this without freezing or having to meet strangers on the street.

Mistress pointed to the overnight bag on the floor of the closet and ordered, "Bring that slave. Mistress Rachel told me a Mistress always has a few toys along with her, so I packed a few things." I picked up the bag and followed her into the garage. Naturally she was going to drive, so I got in on the passenger side. The seat was cold on my bare bottom, but my shivers were mostly due to nervous apprehension of what lie ahead. I didn't know what would happen, but was sure that it would not be pleasant for me.

Mistress drove expertly the few miles to the party, following Mistress Rachel's directions like a born navigator. I was very nervous about being outside our house for the first time dressed as Slut. What if we got into an accident, or had a flat tire, or any number of unforeseen things which would expose my humiliating condition?

Mistress fondled my genitals with one hand as she drove asking, "You are going to be a good slave tonight, aren't you Slut?" I answered, "Yes Mistress." She continued. "I want you to obey without question any order you are given. Don't embarrass me in front of the other Mistresses or Masters who will be there or you will be very severely punished." This threat surprised me, as our game didn't include a lot of pain. Some of Mistress Rachel's ways were clearly rubbing off on her.

I pledged, "Mistress I will be very obedient. You will be proud to show off how well trained your slave is." And I meant it! My Mistress would not look foolish in front of the others by having an errant slave. I would do my best to make her proud!

We arrived at the party location without incident, and found a place to park only a few doors down the block. Mistress told me, "Bring the bag slave, it's party time." I grabbed the bag and followed her closely up to the house, where Mistress rang the bell. Jerry answered the door and ushered us in. He was dressed in an outfit almost the twin to mine, and obviously in his Slave role. He curtsied to Mistress saying, "Welcome to Mistress Rachel's domain Mistress Chris." He helped her off with her coat and hung it in the closet as Mistress Rachel appeared. She immediately gave Chris a big hug and kissed her warmly.

After a few minutes of caressing and greeting they parted and Mistress Rachel told Slave, "Take Slut's cape and hang it up." He stepped behind me and removed my cape, taking the liberty of reaching one hand under my dress to fondle my bare buns before hanging it up. It was apparent that he still thought I was his girlfriend and open to his full use. I had been hoping that was a onetime thing.

Mistress Rachel looked at me critically for a few moments before saying, "It's nice to see you again Slut. Mistress Chris has done a good job of making such a worthless slave look presentable." Mistress Chris indeed; I had gotten ready all by myself and it angered me not to get credit for it.

I didn't show my anger, but merely said, "Yes Mistress Rachel." I noticed Mistress Chris smile discretely, and knew she was pleased with my answer. Mistress Rachel took Chris's hand in hers and led her into the living room while Slave and I followed obediently.

The living room was one of those large rooms associated with mansions of the late nineteenth century. Sitting on the couches and fine leather chairs were two Masters and two more Mistresses. Their status was instantly apparent since they were all dressed in black leather outfits and comfortably seated. Their slaves either knelt at their feet or stood respectfully behind them. The slaves wore mostly frilly, skimpy outfits except for one girl who was naked wearing only painful looking nipple clamps. Her pussy was shaved adding to her naked, helpless appearance; and her petite body had several welts as evidence of her Master's displeasure.

Mistress Rachel started the introductions saying, "Let me present Mistress Chris to you Masters and my fellow Mistresses, she has only one incompletely trained slave, but she has great potential and is a fantastic partner in bed!"

Mistress Chris announced, "This is Slut, it is a pretty good slave and I hereby give my permission for you to use it for any purpose you might desire." I cringed inwardly since I had trusted Mistress to protect me from the others possible excessive mistreatment and she had so nonchalantly given me over to them. As previously instructed I smiled sweetly and gave a little curtsy to the Dominant ones.

Master Jack arose, kissed Chris's hand gallantly and said, "Pleased to meet you Chris, I'm sure we'll get to be very good friends." He was a big man and with his imposing presence augmented by his leather outfit seemed to personify the title Master. He gave a quick wave to the naked girl and she moved to kneel before Chris kissing her feet. Master Jack told Chris, "This is slave M, and she is of course at your service. You may beat her, or order her to do anything you choose."

Chris said," Thank you Jack, that's very nice of you" and kissed him warmly on the mouth.

Sir William was next to greet Chris. He was no bigger than I, but exuded that quiet confidence of someone who knew that any commands he gave would be obeyed. Standing in my Slut outfit, I envied this man who took whatever he wanted from any slave. He presented his slave Cunt to Chris. "This is slave Cunt, Chris and I offer her for your use any way you see fit," he said and followed that with, "She is quite well trained and has served me well; I'm sure that you will be pleased with her performance." Slave Cunt was a larger woman, a bit on the heavy side. She wore a very short skirt, that didn't even cover her shaved pussy, and a push-up bra that left her pierced nipples exposed. She also knelt and kissed Chris's feet to demonstrate her submission to a Mistress. Chris thanked Sir William and kissed him as a sign of solidarity amongst Dominants.

Mistress Goddess now came up to embrace and kiss Chris as a warm welcome to their group. She said, "Rachel has raved about how wonderful you are; we'll have to get together a little later." She then presented her slave Twink. He was a middle-aged man, with a bit of a paunch, dressed as a harem slave wearing baggy red silk pants, a matching vest with no shirt underneath, and purple slippers that curled up at the toes. Like all of us slaves; he looked ridiculous. It must have been some understanding among the Dominants that a slave be dressed in such a degrading fashion to keep them subservient. Along with the slave name it seemed to be very effective; I know how submissive I felt in my role as Slut! As Twink knelt to kiss Chris's feet, his vest opened and I noticed that his nipples were also pierced with rings in them.

The final Mistress to welcome Chris was Mistress Zelda, a very tall, large framed, well built woman. She must be a weight lifter, I decided by looking at her muscles. I knew that I would have been no match for her in a struggle; she could have easily overpowered me. She had a cruel look about her, and the whip she carried coiled over her shoulder made me fear her all the more. If this powerful woman ever unleashed her fury the consequences would be severe indeed! I vowed not to displease her.

Zelda hugged Chris and presented her slave Becky for Chris's use. Becky was a short young man, made to look like a girl. He wore a ballerina's tutu with no panties. Like me, his body was totally shaved; a status that seemed to be the norm for slaves. When he knelt to kiss Chris's feet, I was startled to see tattooed on his bare bottom; Zelda's Slave! These people weren't playing a game; they were very serious about their lifestyle! I had gotten myself into a situation where my fantasies seemed very tame by comparison to what was likely to occur. Every instinct cried out for me to run, but I realized the folly of that course of action. They could have easily caught me and administered severe punishment. Besides, where would I go dressed like this? With no money or car keys in a bad neighborhood; I was probably better off staying here and hoping for the best. Logically, I knew this was a game that I would not really be seriously injured, and I could put a stop to it at any time. No one was going to kill me nor would they continue if I said I was going to the police and file criminal charges. However, I had made an agreement with Chris so that was not an option I was willing to exploit.

With the introductions complete, Mistress Rachel announced that supper was nearly ready and that the Dominants, could go into the dining room to be served. She said Slave and slave M have been working all day to prepare a feast worthy of them. She asked, "Jack and Zelda would you mind taking Slut to the Playroom so she will be ready for her initiation ceremony?"

They replied in unison, "We'd be glad to Rachel, we'll be right back up to eat."

Master Jack and Mistress Zelda moved to either side of me and escorted me down the basement to the Playroom. I should have known; the Playroom was a fully equipped dungeon! Mistress Zelda told me, "Take off your pretty dress Slut and hang it up over there on one of those hooks." With both of those large menacing Doms glaring at me I didn't hesitate to obey. When I had hung my dress up I quickly returned to their sides. They took me by the hands and led me to a table with bright lights overhead, where I was made to lie down on my back. They efficiently strapped my hands with leather straps affixed to the base of the table. Several leather straps secured my body to the table. My feet were placed in stirrups like those in a doctor's office and strapped in place. A leather hood was pulled over my head and strapped firmly in place.

Master Jack said, "Make yourself comfortable Slut; your initiation will begin after we have eaten. This hood will keep the bright lights from bothering your eyes."

Mistress Zelda whispered huskily in my ear," I'll be back to see you later Slut; this is going to be a night you will never forget." With these remarks they left me in helpless bondage and went off to enjoy their meal.

I had thought myself ready for anything after the weekend with Rachel and Jerry, but now seriously worried what kind of things my initiation would involve that would require such strict bondage. I could faintly hear their cheerful voices coming from their feast; they seemed to be having a good time up there. My fears magnified during the two hours or so that I lay helplessly awaiting my fate, until I was in a near panic by the time I heard someone enter the room.

Wordlessly someone straddled my face and forced me to lick her pussy. It had to be Mistress Goddess, I reasoned; there was pubic hair, so it couldn't be either of the slave girls. I already knew the taste of Mistress Chris and Mistress Rachel, and it was neither of them. The person wasn't large enough to be Mistress Zelda; leaving Mistress Goddess to be the owner of the pussy I was slurping. My freedom might be gone, but I could still think!

While I was so engaged, I felt some hands remove my butt plug which I was thankful for; until it was replaced with a real cock. Suddenly I realized my initiation would be to service every one of the Doms. Well I would show them that I could handle that! After the way I had been used two weeks before, I knew I could. The thrusting strokes of the cock in my ass were matched by the hip thrusts of Mistress Goddess riding my face, so I adjusted my tongue's tempo accordingly. The two Dominants reached orgasm simultaneously; a clear demonstration that they had practiced this routine on other occasions.

The pussy lifted from my face and was shortly replaced with a slimy cock put to my lips for cleaning. I dutifully licked it clean, thankful now for the enema that had cleaned me out. At least there was no shit on it! Mistress had been right to administer it!

Even before I had finished cleaning one cock, I felt the intrusion of another entering my ass. Strapped immobile as I was, I could do nothing to avoid being ravished again. Another pussy was soon astride my face, Mistress Rachel. I recognized the taste of her pussy when it was filled with Slave's semen, as it was now. She must have been serviced by him already. Once more my mouth and ass were both engaged to make me an unwilling middleman in a perverse three way encounter.

The rampaging cock now raping my ass was significantly larger than the previous one, so I assumed it belonged to Master Jack. Despite the larger size it moved inside my well lubricated ass fairly easily. Although this dual ravishment, following so soon after the other, was stretching my endurance to the limit; I kept thinking that this was four down and only two left to go. One to go really, since I figured that Mistress Chris would be gentle with me. At last they were finished with their tandem ride and after the usual cleanup they left. I lay there still secured to the table, a horrible taste in my mouth, my ass sore and oozing slime, exhausted but happy that my initiation was nearly completed.

My sense of time had deserted me, but it seemed like a long time until I again heard a sound. In my weariness, I had nearly drifted off to sleep when I heard Mistress Zelda's Husky voice saying, "Well Slut, you sure are a mess!" Someone removed my blindfold and I blinked under the bright lights. I had been hooded for some hours by now and it took me a while to get used to the light once more.

When my eyes adjusted, I saw Mistress Zelda was accompanied by slaves M, Cunt, and Twink. "Clean this bitch up, she's not fit for my use in this condition." Mistress Zelda ordered. The slaves scurried to do her bidding and were soon washing my sweaty body and my cum oozing ass with nice warm water. It felt wonderfully soothing to be so pampered as they softly wiped me dry with luxurious towels.

I said, "Thank you Mistress Zelda," thinking that perhaps I had misjudged her.

She snorted scornfully, "I'm not doing this for you; I don't give a shit for your feelings slave! I just refuse to work with a filthy slave." When she took the whip from her shoulder, I trembled in fear, but relaxed a bit as she handed it to Cunt. "M sit on Slut's mouth to keep her quiet." Mistress Zelda ordered. Without the hood now I could watch as the smooth hairless pussy was lowered onto my face. It was a very attractive sight, which seemed remarkable considering I had been forced to pleasure two pussies already this evening.

"Twink suck that pitiful clit of Slut's" was Mistress's next command. My cock was quickly sucked into Twink's nice warm mouth. Was I to get some pleasure and relief at last? "Cunt strap on the black dildo and fuck Slut." Mistress ordered, and soon I felt my weary ass being filled to bursting once more. At least this time I hoped to have an orgasm myself! This prospect overcame my disgust at having to service other slaves.

While I was fully involved with three slaves working on me, Mistress Zelda pulled one of my nipples very hard with what felt like a pair of pliers. My shock at this was almost immediately replaced with searing pain as a large needle was shoved through my nipple! My scream was muffled by M's Pussy covering my face. In horror, I realized that my nipples were being pierced! Of course, all the slaves had their nipples pierced! Why had I thought I would be treated differently? However, this was mutilation and pain. Something, I would have never agreed to. For a moment, I was blazing hot. I considered filing criminal charges and a lawsuit against Zelda. However, I decided it was done with Chris's consent and besides my agreement would be over in another month and at that time I would demand reasonable limits.

DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers
1...34567...17