Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers

Mistress Rachel added, "Since you are obviously not capable of fucking like a man, you need to learn some other skills in order to be useful."

Chris pushed Slave's cock into my mouth. Even in its semi-flaccid state, it filled my mouth. Rachel sat on the bed and started caressing Chris, while both of them encouraged my efforts. As I sucked and slurped his cock, it grew to full erection. This seemed impossible, as he had come so recently; this guy was a fucking machine! He grabbed my head and began thrusting into my mouth, choking me with its sheer bulk. I was gagging as his cock hit the back of my throat, but his grip was very firm and I was powerless to escape his fucking my face. His brutal oral rape continued until I felt him come in my mouth. Although it was probably no more than a teaspoon, it seemed that pulsing spurts would never stop filling my mouth.

Finally he pulled his spent cock out of my mouth and Mistress Rachel ordered, "Swallow every bit of it Slut, Slave has worked very hard to give you that gift and it would be so ungrateful to waste a single drop." So despite my revulsion, I swallowed it. "That's a good girl." she praised me. When the tears cleared from my eyes, I could see Chris licking Rachel's pussy. She had never done that before, but was now so turned on that it seemed perfectly natural.

As I lay on the floor trying to recover from my oral ravishment, Chris looked up from her work and commanded, "Cocksucker fetch us some more drinks." I got to my feet and wobbled on the high-heeled shoes to make another round of drinks. I really NEEDED a drink to get the taste of cum out of my mouth!

Returning to the bedroom I saw both Chris and Slave bringing Rachel to orgasm. They took their drinks without even a word of thanks and sat chatting as if I wasn't even there. Mistress Rachel pulled my face to her crotch and had me lick her pussy while the conversation continued unabated. In my fantasies about being a submissive, sex slave it was never like this. In them I received some sexual satisfaction. Now I was being used for everyone else's pleasure with no regard for mine.

After several more rounds of drinks and a couple of hours of recovery time Mistress Rachel Asked, "Mistress Chris don't you think it's about time that Slut got to come?"

Chris pondered the question a moment before answering, "Yes, I guess she has earned that privilege." Mistress had Slave lift me up and lay me on my back on the bed with a pillow under my ass. He picked me up so easily that I was made aware of his great strength. To resist would be futile. He could overpower me with very little effort.

Mistress Rachel began fondling my cock and Mistress Chris playing with my very tender nipples while Slave put his cock to my mouth. The girls told me to suck it to make him hard again. "Go ahead Slut, Do it!" Chris commanded. "You're already officially a cocksucker now, so it's only a matter of more practice." she added. By now I was beyond offering any resistance and totally submissive. Like a true slut I took his cock in my hand and placed it in my mouth. Once again I slurped, licked and sucked him to full erection; only this time he didn't start that violent thrusting. Instead he withdrew from my mouth and moved down between my legs. He raised and spread my legs. I was about to get anally raped!

The girls kept working on my cock and nipples. Chris moved to straddle my face, facing Slave. I was forced to lick her pussy while Slave forced his cock up my ass. The pain of this intrusion would have been much worse if the earlier dildo rape hadn't already loosened me up some. Chris got off my face and said, "That's it Slut, enjoy being fucked by a real man. You'll be getting a lot of this in the future, so you might well learn to like it." Chris advised adding, "You wanted to be treated like a woman; well this is how a REAL MAN treats a woman. You'd better enjoy it."

Slave was thrusting inside me with increasingly powerful strokes toward his climax when, due to Mistress Rachel's stroking my cock, I came all over my stomach. "How cute!" Mistress Rachel exclaimed. She scooped up my cum with her hand and forced it into my mouth encouraging, "You've gobbled enough of Slaves cum; you might as well eat your own." I swallowed my own cum and licked her hand clean despite the violent thrusting, which caused my body to bounce with his tempo.

Mistress Rachel at last said, "You may come Slave." In seconds I could feel the warm spurts filling my ass. He slumped forward and gave me a long, deep French kiss. He pulled out of me, leaving me too weary and sore to move. The three of them sat drinking wine while I tried to regain my composure. When I was able to move I hobbled to the bathroom to clean my poor leaking ass.

By this time it was quite late, and Chris invited her new friends to stay the night. She leaned over and gave Rachel a big hug and kissed her warmly. She lay back in the bed and announced, "Mistress Rachel and I will sleep here, and Slave and Slut can sleep in the other room." As she turned off the light she reminded me, "Take off your pretty clothes carefully sweetie, and wear your pink nightie to bed." sarcastically adding, "You want to look pretty for Slave don't you?"

That night was long and sleepless for me despite it being short by the clock. Slave cuddled up to me and caressed me like I was his woman...I guess in some ways, I WAS. What a night this had been! I finally drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by Slave putting his cock in my mouth. "Now Baby, suck my cock not to please the Mistresses, but because you want to." he said. I shook my head no. He squeezed my balls just hard enough to try to make the point that I really had no choice.

To my surprise, I said forcefully, "If Chris tells me to, I will do it but not for you. You may be able to force me but I told you NO and I am not going to put up with this shit." Although I am kinky and have fetishes for sexual role-playing, cross-dressing, domination and submission, and pain, especially the sexual stimulation I receive from spanking and anal rape, the excessive abuse triggered my suppressed desire to be giving a little respect.

"Okay, never mind," he said.

I went to the bathroom to pee and while there reapplied my makeup before presenting myself to the Mistresses.

Chris was licking Rachel's pussy while Slave was fucking her from behind. Mistress Rachel looked at me and ordered, "Fix us some breakfast Slut, and leave that nightie on...I like to look at your cute little ass." I left them heavily involved in their three-way action and went to the kitchen.

By the time I had finished cooking a beautiful breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast; they came straggling out and sat at the table. They chatted happily about what a great time they'd had while I served them their food. They completely ignored me except for patting my fanny whenever it came within their reach.

Slave pulled me onto his lap, and kissed me full on the mouth. I struggled to get free; this was too humiliating...he was treating me as if I were a REAL woman who belonged to him. They all laughed at my embarrassment and Mistress Chris said, "It's too late to be shy now Slut! He's already fucked you at both ends and filled you with his cum. Besides, you stupid sissy cunt, I've told him that he can use you for his pleasure whenever he wants. You had better cooperate or we will need to really hurt you."

I knew that Slave told Chris what I had said and because she ordered it, I would comply. Also, I realized that Chris was serious so I relaxed and submitted to his caresses. He was sucking my nipples and I was getting turned on. The girls moved to the couch to watch us perform and were caressing each other while giving encouraging advice.

Slave had me kneel in front of him and beg to suck his cock. Mistress Rachel urged, "Come on you little cocksucker, you know you want to put on a show for us."

I begged quite realistically, "Please Slave let me suck your beautiful cock. I crave your cum."

Slave pulled down his panties and held his cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth and took it inside. Mistress Chris said, "Slut looks so pretty with a cock in her mouth, doesn't she?"

Mistress Rachel replied, "Yes she does. It's so nice to watch our slaves playing with each other, as we direct the action."

This morning Slave was more gentle with me. He stood holding my head in position, but didn't violently rape my mouth. He was content to let me stroke and suck him to orgasm. Now it seemed more like making love than rape. After all, this was mostly a show for our Mistresses. They seemed to be enjoying our performance and it felt like it was a long time before Mistress Rachel finally said, "You may climax now Slave." As on previous occasions Slave came on cue filling my mouth with his spurts of semen.

No sooner had he climaxed when Mistress Rachel ordered me to crawl over to the couch and open my mouth to show them Slave's cum still held in my mouth. Mistress Chris said, "That's a good cocksucker Slut! You have learned a lot in such a short time." Mistress Rachel told me, "You may now swallow it Slut." I swallowed it all without gagging. Maybe they were right, I could adapt to new tasks!

"Slave, it's your turn now. We want to watch while you suck Slut's cock." Mistress Rachel commanded! When I stood up Slave knelt in front of me.

"Hold up your nightie Slut, so we can get a better view." Mistress Chris told me. There I stood holding the hem of my nightie with both hands while Slave sucked me to orgasm. It didn't take very long as I had been allowed very little sexual relief during this game. The girls inspected his mouthful of cum before having him swallow it. Mistress Chris said," Slave give Slut a big kiss." Slave took me into his arms and we kissed like lovers. The taste of my cum in his mouth was mingled with the taste of his in my mouth. Strange, but somehow now after all the degrading things I'd been forced to endure, it didn't seem so bad.

Mistress Rachel ordered Slave to fetch her strap-on dildo, and Mistress Chris told me to get hers for her. Slave and I looked at each other, but did as we'd been ordered. The girls strapped on the dildos and greased them up while Slave and I got into the positions demanded. I lay on my back and Slave was on his hands and knees with our mouths locked in a kiss. Mistress Chris began fucking me with her dildo while Mistress Rachel was fucking Slave with her dildo. Despite the vigorous thrusting the Mistresses were using in their simultaneous dildo rape of their slaves, we were ordered to maintain the kiss throughout the ordeal. Our moans were stifled by each other's mouth and tongue.

By the time the Mistresses were done, it was past noon. Mistress Rachel told Slave to get dressed and gather up their belongings. It was time to leave. When all was ready they walked to the front door and Rachel gave Chris a big kiss. Jerry and I shook hands and they left.

Chris told me to shower and get out of my slut outfit. She said, "You smell like a whorehouse!" I put all of my slut stuff away and got cleaned up. Chris was sitting at the computer playing games when I came back out. "Well dear, I hope you enjoyed this game; I know I did." She said without looking up from her game. She went on, "When you first suggested these weird ideas I thought you must be sick, but I haven't enjoyed sex so much ever before. You really looked cute sucking his cock, and I'm so proud of how well you obeyed our orders. Besides, that Jerry is a wonderful lover."

I mumbled something about how I was happy that she had such a good time, failing to mention that I had experienced mostly pain and humiliation. As I turned to leave the room Chris said, "By the way, Rachel invited us to a big party at their house in two weeks. There will be lots of Masters and Mistresses there to help in your training. I need to buy a new Mistress outfit for the event, but you will go already dressed as Slut. I told her that we would be there."

Stunned by her lack of consultation with me first, I nodded saying, "Yes dear." I had created a monster by unleashing her feminine power.

Fantasy Weekend—Chapter 4

Originally written by 4Play and modified

It had been two weeks since our wild weekend with Rachel and Jerry. They and my wife Chris had turned me into a total sex slave, using me for their sexual pleasure. I was made to dress like a woman and be sexually used as a woman. My ass had been dildo raped by both women as well as Jerry's actual near rape. They made me lick pussy for hours, often while filled with semen. I lost track of how many times I'd been forced to suck Jerry's cock; sometimes until he came in my mouth, other times just to get him hard for the ladies pleasure. One way or another, I'd been coerced into swallowing most of semen expended that weekend, even my own.

All My life "cocksucker" had been a terrible insult; now I was one! The girls were referred to as Mistress Chris and Mistress Rachel the entire weekend. Jerry had been called 'Slave' and they had given me a slave name of 'Slut'. They had used me as a slave with no regard for my pleasure, being forced to satisfy their every whim. While serving two Mistresses had been one of my fantasies, things had gone way past my vision of such a scene. Even Slave had used me as his sex toy! I had certainly been made to live up to the name of Slut!

At the end of my degrading ordeal, Mistress Rachel had invited us to a party at their house in two weeks. Chris had accepted without consulting me, considering that a frivolous act for a Mistress. I had wished she had consulted me; I would have declined that invitation. One weekend of total humiliation was quite enough! While it been a total turn-on for Chris being a powerful Mistress served by two slaves, I had experienced only pain and degradation. I was hoping to never see Rachel and Jerry again. They had been instrumental in my degradation causing me to fear having to repeat what had been a miserable experience. Besides, I was ashamed to face them after what they'd seen me do.

Six weeks ago I told Chris that I wanted to be her slave twice a month. Since I had some submissive fantasies I wanted to explore, it was an easy enough thing to pledge. I had eagerly awaited our Fantasy Weekends, when we would play our kinky sex games. Chris had been a very reluctant participant at first, but had found that she loved having a slave to use for household chores and as her personal sex toy. Now she looked forward to Fantasy Weekends and I had come to dread them. There was no way she would let me weasel out of my rash vow. On Fantasy Weekend I was her slave, but the rest of the time our relationship was normal. A weird arrangement, but I was stuck with it for the next month and a half!

Chris and I hadn't spoken a word about our wild weekend since it happened. Our lives returned to normal on the surface, but I was having a hard time dealing with my feelings. The bisexual aspects bothered me a lot since I had always been straight. Only the fact that I had been forced into acts personally repugnant to me, made my memories somewhat bearable. Since Chris had enjoyed herself so much, I knew I'd need to work on adopting a slave's accepting attitude to survive any future games. There certainly were more to come in my future.

Any faint hopes that Chris had forgotten about the party disappeared when she phoned me from work saying, "I'll be leaving work shortly; you'd better get ready. Remember we have a party to go to tonight."

The sweetness in her voice was meant for anyone in her office who might overhear her side of the conversation. Realizing she was unable to speak freely, I asked, "Do you mean for me to get ready as Slut?"

She replied sweetly, "Yes dear, that's what I mean; see you soon." and hung up on me.

Damn, I'd really need to hustle to get ready before she came home! I stripped off my regular clothes and got into the shower to begin shaving my body. Slut was required to be completely hairless from the neck down. Chris felt it kept me feeling submissive, and she was right. Anybody seeing my body would immediately know that I was owned by some Mistress, as a man would normally be hairy. Fortunately the shaving went quickly as I had completely shaved only two weeks before, and I normally wasn't very hairy to begin with.

After washing carefully and toweling myself dry, I rubbed the sweet smelling lotion all over my skin. Chris had told me that a lady should have nice soft skin, and insisted that Slut use this particular lotion. Normally I don't even put on suntan lotion as I despise the oily feel of it, but orders are orders so I rubbed the lotion into my skin.

I painted my toenails with the garish red polish Chris had selected for me and while they dried applied my makeup. The long fake eyelashes were glued in place and a heavy coat of mascara used to enhance their appearance. The eyeliner and blue eye shadow went on much easier these days. At first I could hardly manage to get it on as I am very sensitive around my eyes, but after doing it several times, I was getting quite good at it! The eyebrow pencil was used to darken and lengthen my eyebrows.

Once the eyes were done I put on a base coat and then some rouge to emphasize my cheekbones. Red lipstick was put on my lips in a heavy coat. Chris had chosen my makeup to stress the sluttiness of my appearance, and it surely did that. When I was fully made up I looked like some cheap hooker! She'd told me, "Since you are going to be used as my slutty bitch, you might as well look the part." While I disliked looking like this, it did help me get into my Slut role and Mistress had ordered it.

Using strips of duct tape I formed my chest meat into those petite feminine breasts that Chris loved to play with. I seemed that I was totally dependent on her for my sexual release. With such complete control, Chris seldom needed to use the ropes or chains anymore.

I got out my frilly white nipple less bra and put it on concealing the tape, but leaving my nipples exposed. They were already erect and protruded sexily through the holes in the fabric. The matching Panties and garter belt went on next. I opened a new pair of white mesh stockings and carefully rolled each one up my smooth legs, and hooked them to the garter belt. After stepping into my black, toeless, 4" high-heeled shoes, I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I did have nice legs and a cute ass!

Taking my long wig from its form, I put it on and brushed it a bit. Smiling I thought, "It wouldn't be too much longer and I won't need to wear this hot wig." The girls had decided that my hair should be allowed to grow long enough to be styled in a feminine fashion. The very idea of both Mistresses giving me a permanent sent a wave of submissive pleasure over me.

My frilly French Maid dress was the next thing I donned. It was very short and barely covered my buns. Any time I bent over my panties would show. I put on a dainty pair of earrings and the black velvet choker necklace with the white bow. The little French maid cap completed my Slut outfit. I had been transformed from a normal man into the sissy sex slave Slut!

The final step was to put on the long fake fingernails. I always saved them for last, since wearing them made the rest of the transformation process too difficult. My own fingernails were long enough to polish, but Chris insisted that I wear these extra long fake ones to increase my helplessness. They made even simple tasks more difficult. Besides she liked the way they looked on me. Once they were glued on, I painted them to match my toenails and I was ready. Mistress would be pleased!

Just then I heard Chris walk into the house from the garage. Damn, if I'd only had a few more minutes more I could have greeted her at the door presenting her a glass of wine. Mistress always loved that demonstration of servitude so much, and I knew she was displeased when it wasn't there. It wasn't my fault; she should have given me more time. The transformation to Slut took quite a bit of time and she should know that.

DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers