Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWornock
DWornock
110 Followers

The dildo thrusting continued unchanging in tempo as if nothing had happened. The sucking on my cock and the grinding of the pussy on my face also went on unabated. The large needle passed completely through the nipple and was quickly followed by a ring being installed in the resulting hole. My other nipple was even worse, since I knew it was coming. Just at the moment the needle was shoved through my second nipple, I came in Twink's mouth! The relief of orgasm somewhat abated the intense pain from my violated nipple. My second nipple ring was now in place. All activity now ceased. They had not been after sexual pleasure; it had all been to divert my attention while Mistress Zelda accomplished her fiendish designs.

Slave M lifted off my face allowing me to look at my new jewelry. One gold ring was now permanently installed in each nipple. My poor nipples throbbed from their painful desecration. The rings looked strangely pretty on my chest, but I could imagine the new levels of control Chris would be able to achieve using them. Twink came to my face and kissed me transferring his mouthful of cum to me. I swallowed it easily; my own cum being now very familiar. Mistress Zelda laughed at the tears running down my cheeks saying, "Poor baby, the pain from that is nothing compared to what I could inflict with my whip, or by branding." Turning to the other slaves she ordered, "Release the bitch, get her cleaned up and bring her upstairs." Then she abruptly left the room.

The straps were released and they helped me to stand. While Cunt washed me, Twink freshened my makeup and M wiped my bleeding nipples gently with alcohol. M instructed me in the precautions needed to prevent infection and facilitate the healing of my wounded nipples. They all seemed to be genuinely concerned for my welfare; having been through a very similar ordeal themselves at one time or another. I would have been content to stay here with them, but as soon as they had me presentable we all went upstairs. The rings jiggled with each step I took; making me acutely aware of my throbbing nipples. I wondered if I might allow it to always be this way from now on.

Walking back into the living room I felt very self-conscious with my naked bottom no longer even covered with my maid dress. My shaved cock felt even more exposed than usual and my nipple rings dangled outside my bra. Mistress Rachel called me over to where she was chatting with Sir William and Mistress Goddess. Slave Becky was on her knees sucking on Sir William's cock. She said, "Your new jewelry looks very pretty Slut," and kissed each of my nipples.

I murmured, "Thank you Mistress." bowing in submission.

Mistress Goddess caressed my bare bottom and gave my cock a few strokes bringing it to erection. "Look at how cute her little thing stands up; I think Slut wants to come again." she said. "Do you want to come Slut?" She asked sweetly.

With the stroking arousing me even in my battered condition, I answered, "Yes Mistress Goddess."

She released my cock and ordered, "Go ahead then, jack yourself off for us." In complete humiliation I began stroking myself. As my orgasm approached she told M to kneel in front of me and take my load in her mouth. With no outward sign of surprise M knelt and opened her mouth. I shot my cum into her mouth, nearly collapsing from a combination of exhaustion and sexual relief. "That's a good girl Slut; now kiss M to thank her." Mistress demanded. I kissed M on the mouth tasting my un-swallowed cum still there.

Sir William nodded his approval of my obedience, and then said, "Slut, you'd better see if Mistress Chris desires your services. You'll find her in the large bedroom at the end of the hall."

I replied, "Yes, Sir William." and went down the hall. I hadn't seen Chris since our arrival and badly needed her company after all I had endured for her!

The bedroom door was open and as I entered, I saw Chris on the bed with the others. She was on her back being fucked by Master Jack while Mistress Zelda was kissing her and caressing her breasts. Slave stood by the bed, holding their clothes. Mistress Zelda was wearing a strap-on dildo. I stood quietly watching Chris having orgasm after orgasm until Jack finally came. How had it come to this? I was pitifully watching somebody else fuck my wife while I merely stood there waiting to display my new nipple rings.

When they had recovered from the throes of orgasm, Jack motioned to Slave to clean his cock. Chris looked up to see me standing there and waved me over to her. "Oh Slut, they look so nice on you and they truly mark you as my slave." She hooked a finger in each ring and gave a slight tug causing me to lurch forward to avoid the pain. "These will be very useful as well as decorative." she remarked. She could envision the added power so easily gained by the mere manipulation of these rings. She smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek as she would a child.

Mistress Zelda asked, "Chris may I borrow Slut for a bit?"

Chris had spread her legs for Slave to clean her bottom and casually answered "Of course Zelda, just bring it back to me when you're finished." How could she be so callous about turning me over to this Amazon after all I had been through? I felt betrayed, but when Mistress Zelda grabbed me by the balls I followed her into another bedroom.

Upon entering the room Mistress Zelda ordered me to kneel on the bed with my ass in the air and said, "Slut you've been a good slave tonight, so I'm not going to punish you." I felt a surge of relief; her whip still terrified me. Then she added, "But, I am going to give you three strokes on each cheek with my whip just to leave my mark on you." She swung the whip and it landed with a loud crack on my ass. The pain brought tears to my eyes, but I didn't dare move. Two more strokes quickly landed on my left cheek and were followed by three more on my right cheek. I was sobbing openly now with tears streaming down my cheeks. Mistress Zelda had me look at my ass in the mirror; the welts formed a perfect Z on each cheek! The woman was better than Zorro!

Mistress Zelda removed her top and nestled my head to her bosom consoling me with, "If I were punishing you, it would have been fifty strokes. I wanted you to wear my mark for a few days and you are willing to endure a little pain for me, aren't you Slut?"

I sobbed out, "Yes Mistress." as she gently laid me on the bed. For a woman so big and strong she was surprisingly gentle as she had me suckle her nipples. I felt almost like a child nursing, with her strong arms holding me close. When she guided my face to her crotch, it was done almost lovingly and I willingly licked her pussy. It was the first time tonight that it didn't feel as if I was forced to perform this task. Even when she put the strap-on dildo back on and fucked my ass, it was more like lovemaking than rape. I felt loved and in returned knew that I would gladly serve this Mistress, even though it took my receiving pain to excite her. When she was satisfied, we fell asleep with me wrapped in her arms, feeling protected and secure.

I was awakened to find full daylight when Mistress Zelda got out of bed. Slave Becky was helping her dress and I lay quietly watching her prepare to resume her stern Mistress role. When she was fully dressed with her makeup applied she turned to me and snapped, "Get your lazy ass out of bed Slut, get dressed and report back to Mistress Chris!" I hastened to obey, both from fear of punishment and a genuine desire to see my own Mistress. As I moved, both the welts on my ass and the pain in my nipples reminded me of all that had transpired last night. I put my high-heeled shoes back on and went down to the Playroom to retrieve my dress.

Even empty this dungeon was a sinister place. All of the instruments of pain were neatly arrayed, either hanging from pegs or laying on shelves. The shackles, chains and straps hung empty now, but ominously available for use. I quickly found my dress, put it on gingerly trying to avoid snagging my nipple rings; and hurried from this place of pain.

Walking up the stairs, I met M on her way down. She took my hand and said, "Come with me honey, you look a mess." Leading me to a bathroom, she redid my makeup, brushed my wig, and sprayed squirts of perfume on me. She warned me of the folly of appearing before the Doms in disarray. "They feel insulted if you look unkempt and they WILL punish you." When she felt I looked ready, she kissed me and led the way to Mistress Chris. Following her I noticed a Z on each of her ass cheeks also. Mistress Zelda had used her too.

The Masters and Mistresses were in the dining room finishing their breakfasts. Slave and Cunt wearing only lacy aprons were serving them as waiters. Twink and Becky were on all fours eating from dog dishes without using their hands. They also sported fresh Z's on their behinds; quite a contrast, emphasizing the gap between Master and slave. The Masters and Mistresses ate in luxury while the slaves endured humiliation.

When I went to Mistress Chris to report in, she gave me a pat on my ass, causing me to wince in pain. She noticed this reaction and had me lift my dress. Seeing the welts she broke out laughing and said, "Zelda baby, you are a trip! You got them all!" All of the Doms laughed at this except Zelda, who modestly nodded her head accepting this praise. Their glee was not shared by the slaves whose pain had paid for this enjoyment.

Mistress announced, "Well thank you Rachel for a wonderful party. I enjoyed meeting your friends and had a WONDERFUL time!" She was grinning from ear to ear. She really had enjoyed herself. "Fetch my coat Slut, we have to go now." She commanded.

Mistress Rachel asked her, "Do you have to leave so soon? Slut hasn't eaten yet and Slave can easily fix her up a bowl in a minute." I was impressed that Mistress Rachel had even bothered to remember that I hadn't eaten. Mistress Chris replied, "No thanks Rachel, Slut still has a lot of work to do when I get her home; besides I didn't get a bit of sleep last night. I need a nap." Eager to leave this place of torment, I rapidly retrieved our wraps.

Returning with Mistress Chris's coat, wearing my cape I watched Mistress embrace and caresses each of the other Doms goodbye. It was obvious that she had been intimate with each of them at some time last night. She was really getting into the bi stuff it seemed. She always had loved men. I was forced to go to each Dom and demonstrate my submission by kissing their feet. A small matter I thought, since I had already kissed much worse places on each of them.

Once our goodbyes were completed, we left and went to our car. It seemed that a lifetime had passed since we had been in the car instead of only eighteen hours. In the familiar environment of our car, the previous experience became more like a bad dream than reality. I wished it had all been merely a nightmare, but my sore ass and new nipple rings would not allow me the mercy of such pretense. The welts would fade in a few days or weeks, but those rings were now a permanent reminder of my slave status.

Mistress Chris drove home babbling like a happy child about all the fun she'd had with each of the Doms and describing in detail what she'd done with each of them. I rode silently, listening with dismay as she boasted of the humiliations she'd heaped on the other slaves. Under the guidance of the Masters and Mistresses she had gone far beyond anything she would have thought of on her own. All the worse for me, she had loved it! The excitement in her voice as she related her exploits left little doubt in my mind that she was ready to push even further. There was no turning back now!

Home never looked so good to me as we walked into our house, I was anxious to return to our normal relationship. Chris hugged and kissed me and told me, "I'm so proud of you Slut. You behaved like a perfect slave last night!" She fondled my bare privates saying, "I love you so much, and know that you must love me very much to endure all you have, just to please me." Just as my cock got fully hard, she whirled around and headed for the bedroom. Thinking I was going to be allowed to fuck her at last I started to follow her. She turned back to me and said, "Not now slave, get out of that outfit and get cleaned up. Don't forget to tend to your nipple ring rotation and cleaning." With that she went to take a nap, leaving me standing there with an unsatisfied erection added to my other discomforts.

Later, as I soaked in a warm bath tending to my aching body, I realized that my life had changed. To continued having Fantasy Weekend twice a month, now seemed dubious. In the meantime, I would be reminded constantly by my rings of how easily Chris could turn me over to anybody else's abuse. She had always loved me, but now I felt she loved Slut even more. It was a problem with no ready solution. I knew that I couldn't live without her, but was afraid of what life with her would become. While idly toying with my rings, I decided to continue on. At least for a while...

Fantasy Weekend—Chapter 5

Originally written by 4Play and modified

Tonight was one of our regularly scheduled Fantasy Weekends and, as usual on these occasions, I was both excited and nervous. We had originally set up these "special" nights to fulfill my desires for some of the wilder aspects of sex. Ever since she had brought other people into our private game, she had increasingly grown more perverse in her scenarios. I thought dressing me as Slut had been a onetime thing; now it was required every Fantasy Weekend. Watching Masters and other Mistresses in action had seemed to validate her treatment of me, as well as providing her with a host of new ideas.

My wife Chris had quickly discovered that she enjoyed the power of being totally in charge, and our sex play had become her exercise of power. She used me as her sissy sex slave to satisfy her every whim. While I had some fantasies of being submissive to her, I hadn't realized that once she experienced being Dominant, she would turn that into a permanent part of our lives.

In the two weeks that had elapsed since the Mistress Rachel's wild party, my wife Chris had not mentioned a word about the events which had transpired there. While she had obviously had a very exciting time, I had spent much of the party bound and hooded in what was called the Playroom, but was really a dungeon. My mouth and ass had been freely utilized by anybody and everybody who cared to take advantage of my helpless condition. All of the Dom's at the party had. Even several of the other slaves, following their Master's or Mistress's directions had used me.

Mistress Zelda had left her mark, a Z formed on each cheek of my ass by welts from her whip, on me. The most drastic thing was having my nipples pierced! The pain had been intense, but fortunately short lived. My nipple rings were in place, and I was constantly aware of their presence. The pain was gone, but I felt them every time I moved and my nipples were kept constantly erect.

The welts on my ass were fading and I could now sit without wincing in pain. My nipples were not completely healed, but with the care I was giving them, they soon would be. Curiously enough, Chris had ignored my rings; acting as if they didn't exist. That was a big relief to me, since I would have died if she had been using them as a dominance tool during the healing process. That practice would begin soon enough I assumed, a prospect which both frightened and excited me.

My thoughts had become very confused lately and I found it difficult to decide upon a course of action regarding our marriage. The submissive fantasies I wanted to act out, which resulted in my pledge of Fantasy Weekend slavery, now seemed very tame indeed. Once Chris had discovered the exhilaration of having unlimited power, she could not seem to get enough of it. She had constantly pushed me far beyond any limits I would have established beforehand; had I even thought to set restrictions on her power. With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, I certainly should have!

One part of me resented the degrading things I'd been forced to do and wear. Being a sissy sex slave was one thing as a harmless fantasy; but quite another to endure on a regular basis. The pain, which had seemed so sensuous in my mind; really hurt in actual practice. Bisexual experiences had never been a part of even my wildest flights of imagination and, more than anything else, being used sexually by other men had sapped me of my last vestige of manhood.

I suppose most men would have revolted, and refused to continue in such a state; but another part of me felt enormously proud of being a good slave to my beautiful Mistress. I had never seen her as happy as she was in her role as Mistress Chris. Her pleasure was worth a lot to me, and made the unbelievably perverse things required of me to evoke such joy seem worthwhile. The scariest part was that I was starting to get turned on by submissively obeying her commands. Somehow it seemed, the more debasing her demands became; the more excitement I felt carrying them out. Obedience seemed more crucial than sexual satisfaction, a situation which made rebellion a possibility that grew fainter as each day passed.

Chris and I had always been quite open with each other, freely discussing everything; but we never talked about the Fantasy Weekend experiences. She must have felt that as Mistress Chris she was entitled to unquestioning obedience, and no explanation was needed. I was reluctant to bring up the humiliating things I'd been forced into; feeling that Fantasy Weekend was better kept separate from the rest of our life. Strange as it might seem, this unspoken understanding had enabled us to maintain a normal, loving relationship except for our bi-monthly wild excursions into kink.

My curiosity about what Chris had planned was mixed with a sense of dread. I was hoping we would spend this weekend alone; since when Chris and I played together things didn't get so extreme.

Chris had come home from work, and immediately went into her Domme role ordering me to go take a shower and get cleaned up. "I am having company tonight, and I don't want to have an unkempt slave hanging around!" she announced. She noticed my dejected look and added, "You wouldn't want to mess up and displease me, would you?"

I humbly replied, "No Mistress" and hurried off to get cleaned up.

While showering and getting all cleaned up and ready, I wondered who she had invited this time. Once before she had invited a guy from a BBS named Brian to come over and they used and abused me, humiliating me while they had great sex. I suspected that this would be another such evening, a prospect I dreaded. By the time I finished getting cleaned up, I realized that Chris had not given me any directions as what to wear and decided to go ask her. Wrapping a towel around me, I went back to the area where Chris was playing computer games. Just as I got there, the door bell rang. Without even turning around to see how I was dressed, Chris ordered, "Answer the door slave".

I went to the door embarrassed to be wearing only a towel, but not wanting to anger Chris. Upon opening the door I recognized Pat, a lady we had met last week at a party. She and Chris had chatted privately for some time and Chris had told me on the way home that she really liked Pat. It was obvious that they had discussed our Fantasy Weekends and that Chris had invited her over to share an evening dominating me. Maintaining my composure, I welcomed Pat and escorted her to Chris.

Chris got up and they hugged each other. Pat seemed a bit nervous, telling Chris that she had never had a chance to play a Dominant role before. Chris reassured her saying, "Don't worry about it a bit dear, you can't do anything wrong tonight. Whatever you want, my slave will do." Pat, looking somewhat dubious, said; "Really? Anything??" Chris nodded yes.

DWornock
DWornock
110 Followers
1...45678...17