All Comments on 'Fantasy Weekend'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
OldskierOldskierabout 3 years ago

Sorry can,t get into the whole wife sharing thing......

Just do not understand how a man gets pleasure from knowing/watching another man giving his wife sexual pleasure that he can’t. I know it is just sex, yeah right..... another man gets the honey husband does all the boring shit like paying bills, taking care of wife during all the bad times never getting any of the good,,,,,,, why stay married ? Enjoy being humiliated ? Like being emasculated ? Sorry do not get it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not the right category for me.

Erotic Couplings or Group sex seems more adequate.

Because the vast majority of couples are not into cuckolding or sharing.

Loving Wives should be a category where couples have issues and may or may not be able to resolve them.

In the case of a couple who enjoys cuckolding or voyeurism or sharing, it doesn't seem like there is a problem, just a way of life different from the norm.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Well written. But the story... That stupid arsehole, once he realised what his cheating slut had organised behind his back, on THEIR anniversary, should finally had grown balls and done SOMETHING. His slut didn't involve him in anything. It was all for her. Yes, the humiliation for him was overwhelming. When she took off her panties, at her lovers instruction (not request. Instruction) he should have thrown them onto the floor when Steve handed them to him. Then thrown the glass of red wine into Steve's face, stood up and called his wife a SLUT. Saying "On our anniversary you organise THIS. You fucking SLUT. Well congratulations arsehole. The slut is all yours. I'll be packing over the next few days while you fuck the arsehole here and will inform your family and friends the reason for our pending divorce."

Then with whatever dignity he can maintain, Joe should just leave. It is too late for their marriage. At no stage did he express a desire to be humiliated and cucked. Yes, he wanted his wife to enjoy the wild sex she could no longer have with him but... not this crap. He wasn't a pathetic, spineless doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've read alot of good stories from Ben Long and really enjoy them. But he does drop a stinker on us every now and then. A stinker it is. 1*

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Intro and tags save me reading this pretentious writer’s five pages of cuck crap. The intro does earn it a *2, as unfortunately I don’t do *1.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Fetish porn is always written in the extremes so as to elicit the most visceral reactions. Of course, I will give the author credit for avoiding the overused trope of the lover with the 14" crank that always stays hard versus the husband's 2" lil' squirter. Better than most, but still way too extreme to be erotic or enticing to a normal reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I understand wife sharing. Equal times for all doesn't bother me. The anniversary twist at the end was a step too far for me. Cuck humiliation is something I've never understood.

@not the right category for me: It never ceases to amaze me when people start talking categories when they obviously haven't a clue. This is the definition of LW:

"Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Why are you and other morons here if you don't understand what types of stories you're going to read? Go read the category definitions and pick something you like!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Another poor deluded man who thinks a wife having sex with someone else means there is still love there. There might be but its more of that pet and/or brother/sister type, even though they may have sex together at times.

We can be intellectually dishonest with ourselves about that, but there is a reason the majority of "loving" marriages like the one you wrote end in divorce.

You gave us that preamble in the hope of establishing the foundation of "love" they share. Im guessing in the hopes that no one would think otherwise.

That last paragraph dropped this to epic fail....in every sense of the phrase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gina should find herself in divorce court

katibkatibabout 3 years ago

Boring as hell until the last few paragraphs; then revolting as a good guy gets screwed. #1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Since this is an open forum

Let me say this. You are entitled to your opinion. You see her as a loving wife and him as a man that enjoys watching other men fuck his wife. I see her as a cheating slut that can't keep her legs together and thinks nothing of demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband for some cheap thrills. Not to mention exposing herself to every nasty disease known to man. The husband is a man lacking pride and self respect. He's so screwed up in his mind that one would like to know if he was abused as a child? See how easy it is to have another opinion? And if you've read many loving wives stories you know my opinion is shared by the vast majority of readers. When Literotica establishes a category for cuckold stories it will be a great day. Until that day you should stick to other categories. Keep posting this garbage in the LW category and you'll continue to get bombed. Just one opinion.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish one time an author has the husband go nuclear in a situation like this. He gave his wife freedom to have Steve as a lover, but he never signed up to be humiliated by the two of them. Just once for the cucked husband to go postal on the wife and her lover. To show them he was pushed too far.

sparktjsparktjabout 3 years ago

Well you can’t please everyone but I enjoyed it. Particularly relished the references to sloppy seconds, one of my kinks.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 3 years ago

Completely over the top. She has completely lost any respect for her husband. He in turn has turned into a pathetic wimp.

There is no emotion in this story, No anger, angst, just nothing.

None of the characters have any redeeming features.

Lover Boy is a self centred egotistical piece of crap who seemingly cannot have a proper relationship with anyone but has to seek out married women. She is devoid of any loving or caring feelings for her husband. The author has read too many episodes of February Sucks, as the parallels are quite clear.

There can only be one way now for the husband to go if he has to regain any form of self respect and that is Divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an evil manipulative bitch she has turned out to be. She no longer has any respect or love for her husband; even not participating in the threesome she organised.

She deliberately and with afore thought set out to humiliate her husband on their wedding anniversary.

No matter how much of a weirdo her husband was in wanting to live vicariously through her sex life he didn’t deserve to be treated like that.

There is only one way out for husband and that is divorcing her skanky arse as soon as possible.

Phoenix215Phoenix215about 3 years ago

Hot af. Hope to see a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice set up. In the back of my mind I guessed the marriage was feted to failure. Yes she will return. Yes she will tell him she loves him. But she belongs to Steve and joe has been publicly and privately humiliated. Will she tire? Will Steve tire of her? I think Joe for all his best intentions has lost.

blue66blue66about 3 years ago

Loved it .

Another chapter would be interesting.

I would like to know what the author this is will happen to their relationship.

BenLongBenLongabout 3 years agoAuthor

I'm always amazed at how unwilling certain readers on Literotica are to accept different ideas.

I don't like gay sex, so I don't read it. I don't like BDSM, so I don't read it. I don't like stories about eating shit, fucking horses or dogs - so I don't read such. I'm not into cross dressing and transgender stories, so I don't read them.

But some do.

Someone who I was conversing with once admitted to me to being a submissive. She really got off on doing anything that her husband, her "master" wanted. She said that she was the 'reward' for the winner of the poker game. She was regularly expected to blow her husbands friends. When they got together to watch the football game, she was expected to service any that asked, or that her husband offered her to. Certainly not my ideas, my lifestyle, but she admitted that she loved it, and desired to be treated that way. She'd broken up with her husband, had tried to "go straight", but had ended up seeking out her husbands old friends, and was once again being a submissive. Go figure.

In this story, I picked up many of the suggestions or requests, from commenters/correspondents following Fantasy Island.

"Perhaps Steve could make a business trip to Regina's home town and invite her out to dinner and to his hotel room for a night or two of love and sex"

"would be nice if Regina also allowed Joe to do something with Jan and Lori"

"I do think that you should find a way for Regina and Steve to hook up again"

"When does Joe get to have his turn?"

But yet, the idea that Joe 'wanted' a turn, wanted a hall-pass, is false. I've spoken in detail with the IRL Joe, and although he's admitted, (probably as we all have) that there are certain women that he's been attracted to, HE would never make a move on them, but his wife setting him up with them would be a fantasy come true. He though the very hottest part of the first story was "his wife" climbing off his cock in mid-fuck and going to her lover. He said that reached the ultimate of his fantasies.... but obviously not for you, the average reader.

Some want to claim that it is impossible to have sex without love: "the minute any two people have any physical intimacy, they become emotionally and psychologically bonded to some degree," Just look at today's dating scene and you'll see that "hooking up", before any commitment or psychological bonding is as much the norm as not.

I'm not into pain, sadomasochism, bondage, submission and domination, yet others are.

I'm not into being a cuckold, but others are.

Likewise, my wife is not my property, yet virtually every negative feedback has been a variation of the theme: "My wife is my property." I don't dictate to my wife, she does not dictate to me. If we should choose to investigate bondage, sadomasochism, cuckolding, submission, swapping, sharing, threesomes, or any other non-mainstream sexual practice, that would be a mutual decision, yet virtually every response above has words such as "Skanky Arse", "pathetic wimp", "manipulative bitch," "cheating slut," "sad and stupid slut and cuck tale"... but the most common one seems to be "Sorry do not get it." Obviously, by your comments, you don't get it. Not everyone is the same. The mind is our sex organ, and what turns others on is in there mind, not yours.

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

EXCELLENT story!!!!!! Very hot and well written!!!

Nice it is a Long one, like you ;)

Any option for part 2?

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

I do not get it.

This last svene was not consenual. It was not loving. I guess I can put this down as a morality tale that cuckolding usually ends up in tragedy for the cuckold.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

I know couples who actually spend their anniversary not together. They either go out with female friends or male friends depending who is available. But i can't help thinking 99.9% of married couples would like to spend their time together, as a couple not with anyone else. Even swingers and cucks should have 1 day where they spend the day with thier partner. Just them no one else, the next day the slutwife can go back to either her lovers or strangers or whoever she wants to be with. The cuck can go back to being a Cuck, whatever cucks do while waiting for thier cuckqueen. Im sure even swingers need a day off from fucking everyone except thier partner. So i get this couple enjoy this lifestyle but maybe write a story about them having a day off from swinging or whatever its called these days.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
THE ULTIMATE IN PUTDOWNS AND SETUPS

it boggles the mind to wonder why a man would allow such abuse. TK U MLJ LV NV

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I can understand the first story and even the setup. But what happened at the restaurant on their anniversary and after has nothing to do with love but disrespect. I would like to know when the wife lost the love for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel at that dinner something should’ve clicked that at that day it was not right on their anniversary to blind side him and treat him like an asshole. Another time on vacation or set up for her but not on a special day to them in a once special place. The perfect opportunity was when he handed him the envelope he should’ve dropped it and said not necessary. Him and her using the birthday as a which is better was low because she did it for him just as he allowed her in St Martin but he was caught completely off guard and it taints the birthday special gift she gave him. Even in the twisted world of swinging swapping sharing hotwife etc there are rules and should be discussed. I know he liked it before but this was special to them now it no longer will be , a memerory replaced . A part two with him voicing his distain for how they did this as they walk away would be perfect. She can come to him or still go but it can be hashed out it she goes with hubby than they can Reconcile and set up something for her in the future but with more input and control from hubby

49ers6949ers699 months ago

Although I admired your writing ability, I just wasn't crazy about the content. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What's sexy about betrayal? If you find it so, then you need some serious psycho-couch-time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.