Fantasy - Weekend with Angel

Story Info
Lesbian fantasy with a young lady seducing an older woman.
2k words
4.4
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my therapist's office for my usual friday appointment, not really paying attention as usual. "I'm here for my 4:00 appointment," I said, not even looking at who I was talking to as I fumbled through my purse.

"Kristin? Yes, I have you right here."

This voice I heard was not the usual receptionist, it was the warmest, sweetest voice that made me look up from my purse. My eyes came across one of the most beautiful young women I've ever seen. Her long dark hair framed a beautiful face, dark brown eyes, flawless skin that was a tanned hue that seemed to defy a long, dark winter.

I'm not sure how long it was before I replied, but it felt like it had been an eternity.

"uh..yes..I'm Kristin," I finally stammered, "are you new here?"

"Yes, I just started last week, my name is Angel."

Before I could reply, I heard my therapist call my name and it was time for our session to begin, which at this point was going to be useless as I knew I would have this beautiful lady on my mind. As we walked into her office I heard her tell Angel I was the last appointment and if all her work was done she was free to leave.

An hour later I walked into the reception area, disappointed to find it empty. I was hoping to get at least another look at sweet Angel. I left and headed towards my old beat up Jeep, and just before I got to it I heard her sweet voice call my name. She had broken her car key and was in need of a ride home to get her spare.

It was my first full look at her, beyond her beautiful face and smile, and it did not disappoint. She was a tiny bit shorter than me, maybe 5'1 with a very slim, athletic build, and surprisingly large, perky tits, given her otherwise slim build(maybe a small C cup size). And if I looked close, I could just make out the outline of her perked up nipples from the cool spring air.

As I climbed into my Jeep, my thoughts wandered through all kinds of scenarios of what I wanted to do to her and what I wanted her to do to me. We chatted as I drove and she directed me where to go, and before I knew it we pulled into her driveway. As soon as I put the parking brake on, I felt her soft, smooth hand gently take mine.

"I can't thank you enough for giving me a ride, I tried phoning a bunch of people and couldn't find anyone who could come get me," she said to me while staring at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes.

I could feel wetness starting to form between my legs and my heart was pounding so loud, I swear she could hear it. Then out of nowhere, she pushed herself towards me and planted a big kiss right on my lips. I nearly exploded with both joy and lust, and as I kissed her back I felt her tongue slip past my lips and started dancing around mine. She pulled back and gave me a look with those beautiful eyes that seemed to look directly into my soul.

"You're pretty good at that," I said, regarding our kiss.

"You should see what else I can do with my tongue,"

With that comment, she hopped out and asked if I was coming. Not needing any further invitation I shut the Jeep off and got out. By the time I came around to her front door she had already gone inside.

As soon as I walked in and closed the door, she was all over me, our hands groping and fondling each other as we shared another deep kiss. She pulled me tight, pressing her firm tits against mine, her hands slowly slid down my hips before one hand found it's way down the front of my pants to my pussy, which by this point was soaked, causing a soft moan to escape my lips.

"Hmmm, seems like someone is enjoying herself already!" she laughed before swiftly pushing my panties to the side and slipping a finger into me.

She pulled her hand out of my pants, her finger glistening with my wetness before she popped it into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Mmmm, tasty,"

She took me by the hand and leads me to her bedroom, kissing me softly before playfully pushing me onto her bed. She slowly pushed her pants down, stepping out of them before slowly turning to show me her tight, round ass and the tiniest sheer black g-string. I tried to grab her to pull her onto the bed with me, but she dodged me.

"Too slow," she giggled "just sit there and relax."

She put on some soft, sexy music and her tiny body started to move with the music, her hips gyrating, her hands running all over her smooth, tanned legs, then up her hips as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head, revealing a matching bra just see through enough I could make out her nipples. She continued to dance, turning to show me her ass while she unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor before covering them up with her hands. She turned around teasing me, knowing how sexy she was and how badly I wanted to see her tits. I was in absolute awe of her body, it looked so smooth and perfectly proportioned, I was about to lose control of myself as I bit my lower lip, silently begging to suck her nipples.

She turned again, right in front of me, and sat down on my lap, grinding her perfect little ass against me. I started kissing her back and shoulders, putting my hands on her hips while she ground against me. Finally, she relented and dropped her hands and almost instantly my hands moved up, taking each one of her perfect tits in my hands. I could feel her nipples against my palms as I gently squeezed, causing her to softly moan. She suddenly stood up, turned around and pushed me back down on the bed and quickly grabbed both my pants and panties and basically ripped them off me, before pulling my shirt over my head. I fumbled with my bra, desperate to remove the last bit of clothing I had on, finally getting it and tossing it to the side. As soon as I got it off, revealing my pierced nipples, her hungry mouth was all over them, kissing and sucking one then the other, then grabbing one with her teeth and slowly pulling back, stretching my nipple as far as she could. She kissed me and softly whispered in my ear,

"It's time to show you what else I can do with my tongue."

She started kissing her way down my body while running her fingertips up my side, causing my entire body to shiver.

"Please!! Make me cum, I need to cum so fucking bad!!" I begged as her tongue traced a line from between my tits, down my stomach until her face was right between my legs.

I felt her breath on my pussy and thrusted my hips towards her face. Sensing how bad I needed her tongue on my clit, she decided to tease me a bit, softly kissing my thighs, until she was painfully close to my pussy. Then I felt her slender fingers gently touch my pierced clit, softly rubbing it in slow circles before finally her tongue started to quickly flick across it.

"Fuck yesss!! That's it, god it feels so good, make me cum so hard, I need to cum so bad!" I begged as Angel hungrily lapped at my dripping pussy.

The louder I got the faster and harder her tongue went at my clit. I was getting close to cumming, and then she slid two fingers deep into me. My hips started to buck and I begged her "harder, faster, make me fucking cum, I'm so close Angel, YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!"

My pussy clamped tight on her fingers as I started to cum and I started to squirt all over her face. The first gush startled her a bit, but the second one she was ready for and I squirted right in her mouth.

My body collapsed back onto her bed and Angel scooted right up beside me, her beautiful face dripping with my cum.

"You didn't tell me you were a squirter!" she laughed.

All I could do was pull her in tight and kiss her. I also knew it was her turn to cum.

"My turn to make you feel good," I said as I gave her a playful slap on the ass, which seemed to instinctively lift her ass up, almost daring me to do it again, which I happily obliged.

I flipped her onto her back and immediately took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it while my hands explored the rest of her tight, young body. I pinched her other nipple with my fingers and pulled on it a bit, and a low moan escaped her lips before I switched my mouth to the other nipple. My hand ran down her body and I realized she still had her tiny G-string on. I slid my hand over the outside of it, feeling the soft material, noticing how wet it was between her legs, before slipping my hand inside. When my hand found her pussy, she gasped and I could feel that she had a nice big clit. Not super big, but definitely bigger than average.

I took it between my thumb and finger and gently rolled it between my fingers, putting just enough pressure on it that a "fuuuuck yesssss!" hissed out of her mouth. I left her perfect nipples and lowered my face between her legs, slowly sliding her soaked panties off of her. I flicked my tongue over her clit a few times, causing her to jerk each time. I felt her grab my hair and pull my mouth towards her as she growled,

"suck that fucking clit, make me cum baby!!!"

Hearing that, I took her clit in my lips and started to suck away, causing her to cry out and pull my face deeper towards her. I slid two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and continued sucking her clit, teasing it with my tongue.

"Give me more!!!" I heard her cry, "give me another finger, stretch my tight little cunt!!"

I added a third finger and worked them in and out, slowly at first, but then picking up the pace. Before I knew it she was thrusting her hips so hard, I was having trouble keeping her clit in my mouth, and then suddenly I felt her start to spasm on my fingers, her legs were shaking and she cried out,

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck gonnafucking cum, so hard!!!!!", she was writhing and shaking, and could only groan and gasp, before her whole body went stiff fir what seemed like forever before she let out a wild exhale and collapsed on the bed.

I crawled up beside her and cuddled up with her, our naked bodies intertwined, both of us trying to catch our breath, just kissing and holding each other tight, trying to make this wonderous moment last as long as possible.

As we lay there together, snuggled up, neither of us speaking, for fear that any words might ruin this oh so perfect moment, both of us just basking in orgasmic glow. Finally, Angel broke the silence, summed up in a simple sentence:

"That, was absolutely amazing!"

I kissed her gently on the lips and replied "yes, it certainly was, and if you think that was fun, you should come home with me and meet my husband."

She simply replied with a devilish grin, like she was pondering a whole new world of possibilities.