All Comments on 'Farah's Revenge: Reginald St. James'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FrivolousFrivolous3 months ago

Great story. Thanks so much for writing and releasing it. Love the continuations and aftermath of Jack's life and death.

Also I laughed at how Jack just kept cuckolding Reginald his father-in-law again and again.

I wonder which man will take his widow Carmen now. One of Jack's grown sons? It's very possible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When is part 2 of amy in the pool coming???

JimDiamondJimDiamond3 months ago

Thank you. Great!!! Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In my humble opinion, I don't think Gretchen should be killed or punished too severely. She should certainly be punished, hopefully getting divorced, losing her job and being exposed for her betrayel, but at the end of the day, she is still one of Jack's girls and bore his child. Jack, being the kind man that he was, would have wanted her to be spared from death or excessive humiliation, and I think these girls should recognize that. After all, she didn't want Jack dead necessarily, but she certainly enabled it and was the catalyst.

jxa2012jxa20123 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, I agree with you. I hope to follow your line as the story progresses ... luv, J

hotstudmanuhotstudmanu3 months ago

@Frivolous Carmen can be taken by her own son Martin and his friend Bradley.

Meanwhile i doubt Amy in Pool 2 will come as Jacks gone. But will love to see pone of Jacks sone taking over and fucking his half sisters

jxa2012jxa20123 months agoAuthor

Frivolous and hotstudmanu - many thanks for your comments. Jack's children will get their stories ... starting with Amy's daughter, Mackenzie. I hope her story is approved soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...