Farewell, My Lyn, Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't listening. He was talking to Ellie.

'OK. Arrive in Norwich in 40 minutes. Yes, OK, Ellie. See you.'

Silence as he listened to his sister.

'No, it's no trouble. We're all ready for you, yes. See you shortly, bye.'

'Very funny! We're all ready, my foot! As long as Lyn and I can get a bed and some sort of cupboard over there, eh!'

'I'm sorry, Kate.'

'Don't worry - we'll all enjoy it once we're organized. You get off to town.'

Rob left, car keys in hand. A few seconds later Kate ran out after him, saying: 'I won't be a moment, Lyn.'

When she got to Rob he was just turning the car round in the yard area. He wound his window down.

'Your sister's a big girl now, Rob. I'm not going to hide what the three of us are doing or that Lyn, you know, is attractive to both of us. And we won't dress boring for her, either of us. So it's up to you if you want to forewarn her. You got us into this mess after all.'

Then she planted a big kiss on the side of his face and added: 'It could be fun!'

'I'll have to say something, won't I?'

He didn't wait for an answer and drove off. Kate returned to the lounge and she and I started to move a single bed to the flat. The mattress was easy. We struggled with the base of the bed until we realized the legs could be unscrewed. Then we managed it. One of the children's rooms had a spare bedside table and lamp that wouldn't be needed and a cupboard, which she emptied unceremoniously into a wardrobe, came from Kate's room. We took it across quite easily and the room looked great.

'The floor's a bit bare,' I said. We found a rug stored roped up in the garage roof that soon flattened out and a quick pass over with the hoover and it was fine.

'Not bad, eh?' said Kate. We were tired and hot: it was now a typical 'flaming June' late afternoon; sunshine and blue sky good enough for a calendar photograph.

'Not bad at all,' I said. Kate pulled me down onto the bed and I lay beside her: we were giggling like schoolgirls. 'Oh, yes, we're all ready for you now!' We laughed again as Kate's fingers gently played with my cunt lips, easily reaching up my micro skirt, and she kissed me deeply but tenderly. There was no urgency, no voracious appetite. We were just drinking at the same well, if you like. Pleasure not passion. I fingered her, pushing myself up inside her. She was incredibly wet and almost my whole small hand was slipping into her as she moaned. Somehow she reached around me and pushed a finger up into my anus. Immediately she began to thrust and move around inside me and I began to come. I thrust more urgently into her and she trembled telling me how much she loved me and Rob too. I saw tears running down her face. I held her tight. 'It's all right, Kate, it's all right.'

'I won't let this break be spoilt,' she said.

I realized she foresaw Ellie's presence as an inhibiting factor on my own visit. I heard a child crying and we stood up, straightened the bedding and ourselves and dashed back to see what was up. They were fine.

Kate said: 'I'm going to change. I've got a skirt a bit like yours and a brief top I've bought for the holidays. I'm going to put them on. Perhaps we'll turn them both on!'

ooo000ooo

Rob told us later what happened when he picked Ellie up from the station. The train was virtually on time and Rob just got there five minutes beforehand. On the way home in the car the conversation apparently went something like this:

'Ellie, I need to explain a few things to you. You're a big girl now so I hope you'll try and understand and if you don't approve then, well that's fine - it's none of your business.'

Rob realized this was not a brilliant tactical start and Ellie didn't understand a word anyway.

'What are you on about, Rob?'

'Well, we've got a friend called Lyn staying with us with her two kids. She's on half-term break too.'

'So?'

'Lyn, well I suppose she's sort of bisexual, although she wouldn't ever describe herself like that - it's not that simple - and she has been Kate's and my lover. I mean she still is. I first met Kate in France when I was asked to fuck Lyn.'

'You were asked to?'

'Dave Roache, remember him?'

'Vaguely,' said Ellie.

'He was very important to Lyn and she had a fantasy of doing anything he asked her. Well, he asked to film and photograph her with an unknown lover. He bumped into me that summer when we were staying atLa Tour Gonflée and asked me if I would do it.'

'I remember. There was a day when you disappeared and took the little Fiat with you. Was that it?'

'Yes. Dave and Lyn met me in the dell by theGrotte des Anciennes Vierges near Le Mas Blanc. They had Kate with them; she was in an unhappy relationship and had started to explore aspects of her sexuality that had been repressed until Lyn had met her by chance one morning. Dave had shown Kate how to use the camcorder whilst he did the posed shots. That's how we met, so don't be too..'

'It's all right, Rob. I won't let you down. I obviously haven't lived,' she pouted, almost sulkily.

'Life isn't like that, Ellie. When you find what you want, you know straightaway. And you don't question it and find fault. You go with it whatever anyone else thinks. Until you find you don't actually know what you're looking for. At least I didn't. So don't feel left out. Watch, listen, sample and learn.'

'Sounds like a kids' TV programme,' she laughed, a bit more relaxed.

'They dress pretty slutty too, both of them, I warn you. You can copy that if you like.'

'What do you mean, copy?' asked Ellie.

Rob paused. After thinking it through, he answered: 'I mean you're very pretty, great legs, nice tan. Lovely little-girl breasts...'

'Tiny, you mean. They embarrass me.'

'No, I mean lovely. They won't embarrass Lyn or Kate, I promise. I'd love to see you dress really sexy tonight. But wait till you meet Lyn. You'll find her fine, I bet you. And you'll find Kate much more relaxed than you've seen her.'

That left Ellie with loads to think about and little time to do it. The car pulled into the yard and Rob sounded the horn. Lyn and Kate appeared, each with a child in her arms. One child must have been left inside.

Ellie could scarcely believe her eyes. 'Christ, cunts on stilts!' she thought to herself, [as she told me later that day] looking at the incredibly long legs on display and finding herself feeling suddenly sexually alert. 'I see what you mean,' she said to Rob as she opened the car door and stepped out.

ooo000ooo

Rob waited for Ellie to walk round to our side of the car:

'Ellie, this is Lyn.'

'Hello, Ellie. And this is Sasha. Do kiss us both: we like to be kissed!' I said with what I hoped was a friendly smile.

Ellie failed to resist and bent to kiss Sasha and kissed me too. On the lips. I reached a hand out and placed it, as if it belonged there, on Ellie's waist.

'Come and meet Nick. My other child. He's a dreadful handful!' I joked.

'I'm dying to meet him,' Ellie replied, 'but I need to take my stuff in and change: I can't stay in this stuff with you two around!'

ooo000ooo

Ellie disappeared. I exchanged a glance with Kate and grinned. I suspect we both wondered what she would be wearing when she reappeared. Kate went on the attack:

'Well? What did you tell her?'

Rob seemed quite relaxed. 'I told her pretty straight. You know, I said that Lyn is your lover and my lover too and we are comfortable with that being openly the case. She understands that aspects of that will not be hidden from view whilst she is here. I also warned her that you'd probably both be dressed to kill. I wasn't wrong, by the way, Kate. You look fabulous.'

'Thanks, Rob,' said Kate. 'Her room is all ready for her, just as you told her on the phone,' she laughed with him as he threw a playful punch at her and missed.

I was now leading Nick by the hand. 'You look fabulous too, Lyn,' Rob told me.

'We try, you know,' I said.

'But you may have to buy me something else for the holidays!' added Kate.

We went in the house and Kate and I started to prepare the meal and lay the table. Rob was really good with the kids and didn't seem to resent spending his time keeping them amused. Ellie joined us after about twenty minutes. She was wearing a tight-fitting mauve t-shirt that snugly accentuated her small but, to me, very sexy breasts. Her nipples were prominent, like those little caps that go on car tyre valves, as they stood out inside her t-shirt. I suspect Ellie had not been in a situation like this before where dressing slightly provocatively was encouraged. She was finding it exciting physically. She looked unbelievable, however, in her shorts. She had obviously taken a pair of old hipster jeans and cut them off at the crutch. Then she had frayed the edges so the effect was of deliberately distressed denim. They were so brief, sitting as they did below her hips and with no leg length at all, I wondered how on earth they stayed on. She had certainly matched me and Kate in terms of dress code!

'Have you glued them on?' I asked after Kate and I had told her how well she looked. She said they were an old pair of jeans she had brought in case there was some decorating or gardening to do while she was here. She'd cut them up just now with nail scissors!

'I don't know if they'll slip down but they had shrunk somewhat and they are pretty tight so I don't think I'll embarrass you all,' she laughed slightly.

'It wouldn't embarrass any of us,' said Kate, mischievously.

Ellie blushed, then added: 'I didn't have a little skirt like you two are wearing or I'd have put it on.'

'I've got a pale green one I brought with me, I think. You can try it later,' I told her.

'Oh, yes please,' she smiled. I felt she was starting to feel more at ease with us and clearly she wanted to be one of us rather than feel like a fish out of water.

It was a good meal - the children ate theirs without too much fuss or food-flinging - and we were all ready to settle down for the evening. I got Sasha and Nick off to bed early: they were overtired after a long and very different day compared with their normal routine. They were soon sound asleep. Jackie took longer to settle, so while Kate was upstairs trying to get her down for the night I offered to show Ellie the green skirt. We went up to Kate and Rob's room where my bags were. I found the skirt and passed it to her. As I turned to leave the room I said: 'Try it on now, Ellie.'

'Yes, I will. But stay, Lyn,' she insisted as she removed her denim shorts. She had white knickers on underneath. The skirt looked really well.

'You look wonderful,' I told her - and I meant it. I told her to leave it on if she wanted.

'I feel like a cunt on stilts,' she whispered to me, 'you know, really naughty!'

'Well, enjoy!' I told her as we went back downstairs.

'Wow!' said Rob. 'Three to pick from!'

For the first time I think Ellie was shocked by what Rob's teasing comment implied and was quiet for a while. Something happened a little later, however, that showed she was intoxicated by us and by the atmosphere we created together.

Ellie and Rob were in the armchairs and I was on the sofa. Kate had eventually got her baby to sleep and when she rejoined us Kate came and sat next to me on the sofa. I suspect it wasn't long before more wine had further loosened our inhibitions. Without too much detail there was some explanation of how Rob and Kate had met which went further than what Rob had apparently told Ellie in the car that afternoon. I said that being fucked by someone who you don't know just because your lover has challenged you to do it for him really blew me away and gave me amazing orgasms. I don't think Ellie had heard someone talk about their sex drive before like that.

'I might show you the video sometime if Lyn and Kate agree,' Rob said.

'Have you got a copy?' I asked. I had never seen the finished edited version that Dave had said he would make.

'Yes, we often watch it. I know exactly where it is,' Kate added.

'I'd like to see it,' I said.

'Fine with me,' said Kate. No-one asked Ellie at the time if she wanted to see it.

Kate was leaning into me and had one hand on my thigh. We were all talking busily so it wasn't immediately perhaps that obvious. Ellie must have noticed and, more importantly, she must have become very aware, since our tiny skirts hid very little, that we both wearing no underwear. I knew Ellie could see us fully and after a while I realized she was looking. Our eyes met and I smiled across to her.

A couple of minutes later she got up, saying: 'I won't be a minute.'

She soon returned and sat back down, adjusting her skirt as she did so. I was thrilled to see that she was displaying her cunt to me quite openly. She had been to take off her knickers.

'You really do look lovely in that skirt, Ellie,' I said. I sensed Kate look and realize too what she had done.

'Yes, very sexy,' said Kate with a grin. Rob would have no idea Ellie had decided to let us see her from where he was sitting.

The next time Rob got up to pour us another glass of wine Kate contrived to get up too for something and then suggested Rob sat on the sofa. She said the armchairs gave her better back support which I thought was probably a little white lie. She sat back down in Rob's armchair. I wondered what Ellie would do now that Rob could see her.

Rob put an arm around me and kissed me, probing his tongue in my mouth. I pushed myself back to him and, as he put one hand on my breast, I moved mine to stroke his cock, rigid inside his trousers. I looked at Kate as she fingered her nipple through her top as she watched us.

'Yes,' she mouthed silently.

My eyes moved across to the other armchair to see how Ellie was reacting to our display of physical affection. I predicted to myself that she would have pressed her legs together in either some measure of disapproval or the shame of being so sexually overt in front of her elder brother.

Her legs had moved together but she was clearly transfixed as she watched Rob and me. She realized I was looking at her and she smiled slowly and then parted her legs again. Rob watched too as she moved them wider apart than she had done earlier. She looked radiant and very aroused. Rob whispered 'Three super cunts' very quietly in my ear.

I was tired but I badly wanted to go to bed and be with Rob. It was nearly eleven o'clock and I sensed Ellie would be keen to go to bed too, so I said I was ready for bed. Rob said he'd go over with Ellie to the flat and check everything was working properly. On the way he said to his sister:

'So you're not too disapproving of us all, then, Ellie?'

'No,' and she began to stammer as she continued: 'I thought you might disapprove of me this evening.'

'You were very turned on, weren't you?' Rob asked her.

Rob couldn't tell in the dark if she blushed or not. She said 'I'd like to see the video, Rob' and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she said 'Goodnight' and closed the flat door.

Rob locked up and came upstairs. We were lying, naked, beneath a duvet with just our heads sticking out. I expect we looked quite comical. Rob undressed slowly and we saw his cock, already aroused, stiffen more as he ran his hand along it as he faced us. He stooped briefly, grabbed the duvet and pulled it away swiftly.

'Which of you slaves wants me tonight?' he asked with mock severity.

'I want to watch you make love to Lyn, Rob,' Kate said clearly and quite firmly.

Rob climbed on the bed and straddled my body so his cock was just above my stomach. I reached out and held it in my hand.

'I would like that very much if you are willing, slave,' he said staring down at me.

'That is my wish, master,' I responded with a silly grin. 'Just fuck me Rob, please. It's been a long time since I pleasured a man.' I squeezed his penis hard and turned my head towards Kate who moved in to me and we kissed for a long time, our tongues feeling each other. As we continued to kiss I closed my eyes and bathed in the luxury of having my body fully aroused. I felt Kate's fingers pulling on my nipples so it barely began to hurt. Just a tingling little bit. I experienced the delight of pleasure-pain as she pulled them even harder. At the same time I knew a cock was just pushing into my cunt, then withdrawing. I opened my eyes and pushed Kate away briefly so I could speak.

'Don't be gentle with me, Rob,' I told him and then put my arm round Kate's shoulder to pull her head back onto me. I closed my eyes and we continued kissing.

I was so relaxed and yet on fire that my mind was elsewhere when suddenly Rob's penis rammed itself fully into me. It slid smoothly up as it reached full penetration I jumped and almost bit Kate's tongue. Rob started to hammer his cock repeatedly into me and Kate moved aside to watch us. Rob had cupped my ass and was half lifting me as he thrust and I responded by moving my hips to thrust back at him. We became synchronous and I knew I couldn't stop myself from coming. I grunted as I spasmed and Rob must have realized I was climaxing as his semen spurted its hot stream into me. His body jerked again and he gasped: 'I love you both!' He ejaculated some more.

'Keep going, please' I told him. For a couple of minutes we maintained our union and then slipped apart. We lay there panting.

'That was so good,' I said.

Kate had moved over and down towards Rob's cock. She pulled the foreskin back and worked him till he was hard again. Then she bent and taking him in her mouth she lovingly licked him clean.

I was surprised when she then moved to me and began to eat me out, swallowing her husband's sperm and my juices as she serviced me. Eventually she came up to us and kissed us both as we played, both of us, with her cunt and her breasts. She came quietly as we enjoyed her delight when we both had fingers in her stretched, drenched cunt.

'I'm very lucky,' she murmured as she lay between us now. We slept. I was not disturbed by the children and I had a longer lie-in than I was used to. Sasha stirred but Kate had slipped out and seen to her. She came back with two cups of tea.

'Are you getting back into bed, Kate?' Rob asked.

'No. You both let me watch you together last night and it was lovely to be there with you. I love and trust you both but I know you will enjoy Lyn even more if I'm not there, Rob. And I want it to be like that for you both. I'm going to leave you now: I won't come back in here until you call me. Use the bathroom too if you want. I'll get the children's breakfast sorted.'

'Thanks, Kate,' we both answered together.

As she was going she turned and said: 'I want you to tell me about it later - so make it interesting!' She didn't wait for a response and disappeared. Rob rolled on top of me and just lay there. It felt good to feel and smell him. His rigid member lay sandwiched between our stomachs, 'a primed cannon ready to fire' I thought stupidly and smiled to myself.

'What would you like, Lyn?'

'I want you to have me in whatever way you want. I don't want to know what you're going to do,' I said. 'I want you to use my body for your total pleasure.' I kissed him as he rolled me so I was on top. He grasped my ass hard and bit down on to my shoulder. I winced in pain and sucked back on his neck. I pushed myself up so I was astride the top of his legs. I pumped his cock and held his balls.

'God, that feels so fine,' he said.

I shifted so I was over his cock and I lowered myself on to him, really slowly, then moved up and slowly down.

'You're fucking me,' he sighed as I moved more quickly up and down his shaft. Rob was responding more urgently as he swung his hips to push himself up to me. I shocked him by shifting off him completely and then I moved so that I could take him in my mouth, still pumping away as my lips, mouth and throat swallowed his wonderful sex-tool.