Farewell, My Lyn, Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, please no,' he groaned as I pulled away again. An enormous stream of creamy semen spurted into the air and splashed down on my face and breasts. I sat there astride him, making no move to wipe him from me.

'I'm sorry, Rob: that was what I wanted not what you wanted. It was wonderful to see you come. But I won't leave this bed until I'm convinced you've done what you want to do to me.'

I lay at his side and we pulled the duvet over us. I had left his sperm where it landed. We talked quietly. Rob told me how good Kate was for him and how much more confident she had become both as a lover and as a person.

'Where will we ever find the man of your dreams for you then, Lyn? he asked.

'I found him but I've lost him now,' I replied. 'I can't help it; Dave is the only man I could give myself to forever, you know, totally. But he won't even answer my calls now.' As I explained I realized I was gently stroking Rob's cock and it was rising again.

'Let me help you then,' Rob said. We lay there a little longer and as Rob alternately fingered me gently or played with my breasts and nipples I showed him I was turned on again:

'Are you going to do me or not?' I asked.

'Spread your legs as wide as you can.'

I did and I lifted my pelvis so my cunt rose up and down as if I was being fucked by an invisible lover. Rob moved back onto me and I wrapped my legs around him. His cock slid inside me once more but I was drier this time and I was more aware of his presence inside me. He screwed me hard and fast this time and for so long I began to tire.

'Come, you fucker, come!' I shouted and grasped his scrotum. He blasted himself into me and kept on coming as I climaxed too. It was sex and love but we both knew it was no danger to Kate. We subsided and relaxed.

'Wash me, Rob, please.' We showered together and Rob washed me all over, penetrating everywhere he could go. I returned the compliment and we dried each other and got dressed.

'I wish we could just be naked all day. You know, and just touch whenever we wish, any of us. If Ellie hadn't come...'

'I'll ask her today some time. She gave off all the right signals last night.'

'She did,' I confirmed as I imagined her young little cunt showing clearly in my micro pale green skirt.

We went down for breakfast. Ellie was there having her cereal. Kate said: 'OK you two?'

'Yes, great,' said Rob.

Kate had warned Rob she wouldn't let Ellie's visit spoil her expectations from my visit. Perhaps this was what she meant as she asked: 'How many times did you come?'

Virtually simultaneously we both said: 'Twice.'

We laughed. Ellie took another mouthful of cornflakes.

Kate looked at Rob. 'In her cunt?'

'Once.'

'I made him spurt all over me the first time. It was everywhere,' I finished with a grin at Rob.

ooo000ooo

It was another glorious day and we decided to go to Crome to spend the day at the seaside. Sandcastles, sea and ice-creams. We took two cars: Kate went with Lyn and her two kids as Kate knew the way. We often drove over to Crome just for an afternoon, it isn't very far away. Jackie went with Rob and Ellie.

Everyone had a wonderful time apart from a tantrum session from Nick who maybe felt the adults were getting too much loving attention and his mother was not spoiling him as much as usual. Perhaps that was good for him and I certainly felt that it was good for him to be with a male father figure - a role which Rob seemed glad to settle in to. In fact it was 'Uncle' Rob who eventually calmed him down.

On the way home the children slept and Kate and I chatted about Rob and the children and about Ellie. I mentioned that I had said to Rob how nice it would be to spend the evening in the lounge round the fire all naked together. We weren't sure how Ellie would feel about it. Rob had said he would try to find an opportunity to mention it.

'Well, if Jackie's as fast asleep as I expect she is, opportunity won't be a problem,' said Kate.

'No, it's just that I can't quite figure out what he'll say. You know: 'Hey, sister Ellie, is it OK with you if we all strip off for the evening?!''

'He won't just say it like that, silly!' Kate reached an arm out and touched me on the leg.

'Later would be nice,' I said. 'I'm driving!' I smiled at her and I noticed she had undone a couple more buttons of her blouse as we drove along.

Meanwhile in Rob's car he was taken by surprise by the way Ellie led the conversation. I found out later from Rob what they had said whilst Ellie and Kate bravely attempted to bathe all three children. I was having a real holiday away from some of the child-centred chores I usually had to get through before I relaxed for the evening.

Rob told me that Kate mentioned Dave's film again and that she would like to see it. She told him she was very turned on the previous evening when she heard about it but she was unsure how appropriate it was to watch something that was maybe private to Lyn, Kate and Rob, of course. And Dave, I suppose, but he wasn't here.

Rob told her that perhaps it was a bit voyeuristic but he didn't mind. Anyway you showed us a little of yourself last night, he had reminded her.

The conversation sort of stalled there until whilst they were waiting a some traffic lights Rob decided to seize the nettle he had been nervous about grasping all day.

'We often like to spend time, you know, just sitting around in an evening naked together, Ellie.'

'You and Kate?'

'Yes. It was Lyn who introduced Kate to naturism and Lyn would like to spend this evening so we can just share and touch and watch each other. Nothing crude or disgusting, just enjoying.'

'So?'

'Well I said I would ask if you would mind if we did.'

'Are you asking me to join in with you all?'

Rob was unsure what to say. 'No, you're my sister and our guest. I wanted to know if you would find it disgusting or whether you would object. If you do it won't happen.'

'And what would you think of me if I said I'd love to do it too and spend the evening, what did you say, touching and sharing?' asked Ellie. A horn sounded loudly as the lights had gone green and Rob had clearly stopped paying attention.

As he drove off he answered her saying: 'I'd be really thrilled, Ellie. And I think you'll qualify to see the video too!'

'Good,' she said. The conversation switched but things were suddenly very easy between the two of them and Rob told me that when he glanced sideways at Ellie a few minutes later she had, like Kate, undone her blouse and he could see her breasts quite clearly.

'You look really nice,' he told her.

ooo000ooo

After the meal when the children had just gone off to bed, we were sitting at a table outside the patio windows on the cobbled terrace area, underneath the windows of the two children's bedrooms. I had a glass of red wine in my hand and was fervently hoping my two would go straight off to sleep. Kate had already disappeared to settle Jackie. Ellie had gone to her room in the flat which was just off to one side from where I was sitting.

In spite of what Rob had told me I was nevertheless surprised when Ellie appeared wearing a very thin, white, full-length cheesecloth cotton nightdress. She looked ravishingly beautiful and the thrill of watching was a combination of the grace with which she moved and the eroticism of being able to see every aspect of her figure and yet see nothing at all as the evening light shone through creating a divine silhouette. She came over and sat down.

I passed her my glass of wine and said: 'Drink with me.'

She smiled at me and reached out, once she had drunk from the glass, for my hand. She was easily the most beautiful woman of the three of us: slightly taller than me or Kate with a fuller figure but slim hips. She needs to sunbathe like we do, I thought and she'll be perfect.

'I went for a shower and there didn't seem any point in dressing again so I've come like this. Is that all right, Rob?'

'I'm incredibly turned on just looking at you,' he answered.

She blushed a little but recovered quickly. 'Does that mean you could see a sister as a possible sexual partner?'

'I've only got one sister,' he teased, 'and I suppose it does, yes. How do you feel about that, Ell?'

'Oh, I know how I feel, that's easy. It's reconciling it with how I'm supposed to feel and how I thought you would feel, Rob and how it jumbles with the feelings and desires that just two days with you and Lyn and Kate - it has all put me in a sexual turmoil...' She was racing and losing herself. She hit the buffers and looked at me. 'Do you understand, Lyn? Was it like that for you at first?'

'Move your chair next to me, please,' I asked. She shuffled over. I took her hand again and I moved to kiss her, fully, sexually, on the lips. Our tongues touched electrically and I withdrew but placed a hand on one of her breasts. 'Don't do anything you don't want to do. If you want to do it, check first no-one else will be hurt. Explore your feelings, Ellie, that's all you have to do.'

She moved her face back to me and Ellie kissed me this time, urgently pushing her tongue into my mouth. She cupped my breast and took hold of one of my nipples which was taut in anticipation of her eroticfrottement. I felt her stiffen with the thrill and the shock of a totally new sensation.

You haven't answered me,' said Rob.

'Why?'

'I asked you how you would feel about the fact that I do see you as a possible sexual partner.'

'By Lyn's rules I need to know whether Kate could be hurt before I tell you.'

'How she feels won't change how you feel,' Rob argued.

'No, it won't but it might change what I might want to do about it.'

'I agree but I want to know not what you are going to do. You might never do what you want to do, you might not be asked to do it but I still want to know how you might feel about me.'

'Then I'll answer you inside when all four of us are together. Final word.'

'Let's go in, then,' said Rob. 'you won't get away without answering me!'

Again she surprised me. As she and Rob stood up she went over to him and put her arms up round his neck and kissed him as brother and sister don't.

'I want to tell you, I want to tell you very much.' They separated and we all went inside.

As we reached the lounge Kate was coming down the stairs. She was naked and I thought how lovely she looked and how I wanted to make love to her again soon. I slipped out of my top and shorts and was naked myself so that by the time Ellie had pulled her nightdress over her head we were all naked. Rob had slipped his shorts and t-shirt off as easily as I had.

Rob passed a glass of wine to Kate and they kissed very briefly. Is everyone comfortable with all this?' Rob asked.

'Course we are said Kate. 'It's lovely to see you, Ellie' Kate added. 'You're beautiful.'

Ellie answered with a smile and began to explain that we'd had an argument outside.

'An argument?' said Kate.

'Well an argument about meanings and definitions I suppose, ' said Ellie.

'I asked Ellie how she would feel if I saw her as a potential sexual partner,' said Rob to Kate.

'And?' said Kate.

'And I refused to answer until we were all together. I've never played like this; I'm incredibly turned on but Lyn is right: no-one must be hurt. None of the friendships the three of you had before I came must be damaged. That's the point.'

'Sharing Rob turns me on immensely. I won't be hurt,' Kate reassured her.

'Nor will I,' I added.

'Then, Rob, I would feel very excited if you saw me as a sexual partner. Is that an answer?'

'I suppose so,' he grinned ruefully. 'Perhaps I didn't quite ask the right question!'

'I've got the video here,' said Kate brightly. 'Shall we watch it?'

We all crammed onto the sofa, Rob at one end next to Ellie who was next to Kate. Kate was next to me and she had the remote.

'Play,' she announced. We watched spellbound - at least Ellie and I did as we hadn't seen it before. I saw myself being fucked by Rob, then being pretty crude with Kate [which I remembered rightly as a highlight of that summer] and finally I was used by Dave before he told Rob to finish me.

I had almost forgotten where I was and I said: 'I want that again, Rob.'

'And I want you too,' Kate whispered to me.

I looked at Rob. He was gently fingering his sister, just touching her cunt lips. 'Yes, I want you to fuck me, Rob,' she murmured. 'Please, put your dick inside me.'

They moved onto the floor in front of us and we watched as brother and sister became lovers. Ellie raised her legs high displaying her cunt and anus to him. Rob rubbed his hard purple helmet around her crutch but made no attempt to enter her. He bent and sucked on her breast and mauled her, kissing her urgently on the neck as they writhed together. He started to use his fingers on her, penetrating her cunt and then teasing around her anus but only finger-tipping her.

'Oh, please, Rob, or I'll come too soon.'

Rob shifted and placed himself to take his sister fully. Slowly and tenderly he pushed himself inside her. The enthusiasm of her bucking response encouraged him and soon they were going at each other like the sexual beings they now were. Ellie screamed a victory yell as she came, quite a prolonged orgasm I guessed. Rob trembled as that flow of delight rippled down his spine and his seed drenched his beautiful partner. They lay still.

'We must all sleep together tonight,' Kate said in a tone that was not open to question and none of us wanted anything else anyway. Before we went upstairs Kate and I had glorious sex whilst the others watched. I really prefer to have a female partner when I'm with a male who is also my partner and the sex this time was much better when Rob was watching me. I realized part of it is a performance for that male and I saw both his arousal and heard his praise afterwards. Both Kate and I were thrilled to do it for both of them.

In bed Ellie asked to be shown how - we knew she was a virgin in terms of a female partner. 'I don't know which of you to ask.'

'Lyn taught me pretty well,' said Kate. 'Let Lyn show you and then you can practise on me!' She laughed.

'I might want her again by then,' said Rob.

'Good,' said Ellie, 'I'm sure I can cope with you all.'

ooo000ooo

The next morning after I had showered with Ellie, Kate announced that Rob was going to take me round to see Dave since he wasn't answering my calls. It was a half hour drive to the house.

'Some sort of closure is need if you are ever to move on, Lyn,' said Kate. 'Ellie and I will look after the children.'

'Don't forget they exist, then,' I joked.

'We'll be good,' said Ellie. 'I promise.'

'I've phoned him,' said Dave and he will be in but he doesn't know you are coming. That may annoy him, I don't know, but I'll put him straight if he's not fair with you, Lyn.'

'I don't want to upset him, Rob, but Gail's gone. She wouldn't want him to live like this. She'd want people to take a shot at happiness, she was like that.'

Rob took the back roads round Norwich and we were soon there. He walked up the drive with me. I had walked this way before but it felt different as if the house was sleeping, less vibrant than before. I was nervous but prepared to fight for what I believed and didn't want to abandon forever.

Dave had seen us arrive and opened the door.

'Lyn,' he said, 'come in.'

'I'm going down the garden, Dave. I'll see you soon, Lyn,' said Rob. He squeezed my arm in encouragement.

He left.

'What do you want, Lyn?'

'I want to know what's wrong, why you won't talk to me or answer my phone calls. You've told me so many times you love me but now you've shut me out.'

'It's all gone, Bobs, it's all gone. ' A tear gathered in the corner of his eyes but it dispersed and never fell. 'Rust, rot, dust and ashes. You can't go back, you can't retrieve what we had. It's over.'

'No, it needn't be, Dave. You can't go back, you are right. But you can go forward; life has new opportunities to offer. Move on and look forward. Gail said it was there to enjoy while you can. Come on, Dave. I need you.'

'No. It was a stupid fantasy world that I played out with you, you silly girl. It was never going to be.'

'Gail wouldn't want this. Gail was for life, for diversity and choice not for locking away inside to fester and cause pain. That's not the Dave who used me so wonderfully. I gave myself to you absolutely. I loved what you did, whatever it was because it was you, Dave. Because it was you.'

'I don't want it any more. It's all spoilt. I'm just an old, lonely man.'

'Feeling sorry for himself and using Gail's memory to justify your abdication from life. You're wrong Dave and you devalue me by doing so.'

'You should have stuck with Ben and not thrown him away.'

'That's an awful thing to say,' I shouted very angrily. 'I shared Ben with you all and I was happy for him and Sam. You told me things about how you felt about me: I trusted you but now I'm just a slut or a whore whom you simply used alongside your wife. You lied, you never loved me if I'm just your discarded goods!'

'Right, well you shouldn't have been such a slut!'

'You were the same as me!'

'All right. So what?' We were both in a towering emotional rage that maybe only lovers or former lovers can ever experience together.

I was crying, tears streaming down my face. 'Gail loved me as a person, you devalue her too,' I screamed. 'You don't realize what you are destroying, Dave. I did it all for love of a wonderful family, you can't destroy it: I won't let you.'

'Who cares?'

'You don't - so in my mind I expel you from the family, then! I loved you, that's all I ever did. I sought to please you in ways I knew you responded to. What was ever wrong with that? We used to be so honest.

Silence.

Quietly I added: 'I saw the film you made last night for the first time. It was wonderful, it aroused me so much. Now it makes me feel sick to think how I debased myself for nothing more than a deception. I was a fool.'

I turned and left the house. I walked round the outside and down the garden at the rear. It was overgrown with nettles and bramble-thorns. Gail's perennials were struggling against the rank growth of cruel lies and neglect, personifying Dave's denial of all his former life and loves. I hated what he had done to me.

I found Rob and fell, sobbing, into his arms.

'Take me home, please. Don't say a word.'

We drove home in silence and I went to bed to calm down before I saw the others. I showered after a while and carefully did my hair and used a little more make-up than normal [I use very little usually] to cover the blotchiness of my face. I was still shaking. I felt annihilated and yet somehow I felt he was lying, to avoid facing his true feelings. Out of some misconceived sense of guilt Dave had locked his feelings in his own hidden chamber of secrets.

That night I slept with Rob, just the two of us. Kate went across to the flat and had quality times with Ellie. Rob and I chatted quietly and he held me and cuddled me. That was all. But I woke feeling a little better. I thanked Rob for taking me to see Dave and for pulling me back together by staying with me for the night.

'Let me do something for you, please,' I asked him.

'Would you suck me off, Lyn,' he asked.

'My pleasure.' For a while we just touched each other until my mood shifted and Rob began to arouse my physical appetite again. Perhaps he realized it would counter the personal damage to my self-esteem. I moved down to his cock and he began to very gently lick my labia as I moved my tongue up and down his penis. I began to suck just the tip of his cock and he groaned his contentment. Very aroused myself I turned his throbbing cock into a gushing fountain and I swallowed his come.