All Comments on 'Farewell to Celibacy Ch. 01'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ag2507ag2507almost 9 years ago
Should be 'Farewell to chastity!"

Celibacy is the eschewing of marriage not sex. Celibates can have as much sex as they like as long as they do not get married (or in modern days live with someone). It is only in the case of Catholic priests that the two ideas are conjoined. By marrying they cease to be celibate and in consummation they cease to be chaste.

blondechristine2012blondechristine2012almost 9 years agoAuthor
Read the dictionary you pedantic asshole.

It includes voluntary abstinence from sexual activity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Point of View

Interesting point of view from the woman's side. I gave it a five. Chrissy should have the guy use a condom, though.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Naughty Christine

Surely snappy comments like that are below you?

Even the most pedantic of us can get things wrong occasionally. A gentle correction would be nicer than calling somebody an asshole.

And have you English allowed your use of your language to degenerate to the extent that an ass is now a part of the human anatomy rather than an animal with long floppy ears, member of the genus Equus? (As a card-carrying pedant, I had to pull JennyGently up on this as well.)

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pedants have to get it right

If you're going to be a pedant and twit an author for a misused word, it is your obligation to be correct. Most dictionaries include abstinence from sexual relations, not merely marriage, as part of celibacy. An ass is a supposed pedant who got it wrong.

blondechristine2012blondechristine2012almost 9 years agoAuthor
Yes you are correct.

I was wrong to call him an ass and it should have been an arse, but then you know what many Americans are like!

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed...

Thankyou for this story. Full of detail of the feelings of a woman who 'has the upper hand' and yet hasn't. I love his confidence. And, no, condoms are not necessary in a fantasy..is he going to be used again?

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
How enjoyable.

What man dosent enjoy the upward gaze of a woman enjoying her cock. Christine I know you don't need to pay for the attention of a man. I don't find this enjoyable I think you didn't either. Did he really call you a slut, a term of endearment, and is that relevant today? You do what you need to," please please me like I please you".

Sorry I got stupid at the end. How do writers find so many words, luv your accent.

GandalfTheGeekGandalfTheGeekalmost 6 years ago

Just a general comment - Having read several, I find your stories really creative and erotic. You have a wonderful imagination.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I just wish Chrissy had used Grant more. After all, she had paid for the afternoon and evening, and by my count she had one oral load from him and two couplings. I was hoping she would get the 'next day soreness' she alluded to.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Well, that was well deserved and well enjoyed, I presume? There is always that odd feeling after it is all over, a little shame, a little guilt, but at least relief, having obtained what was needed. Wonderfully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES