Farm Girl Amy Pt. 04

Story Info
Amy and the naked pictures.
1.6k words
4.55
14.9k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People say pictures are worth a thousand words. Well, I had dozens of pictures and several videos of the most beautiful high school girl. To describe perfection is difficult and I would not do her beauty justice. I am not sure which I am most attracted to. Her face, her tits, her ass, or her long tan legs. Being around 6-0 tall makes her stand out. But in our school almost everyone is farm raised, big and tall, and strong.

I grew up on a farm working hard, doing lots of manual labor and developed what people commonly call "farm strength". I play football and wrestle. I also lift weights as much as I can or have time for. My body always seems to be aching and until I exercise it does not go away. My sophomore year of school I discovered how much I love swimming. It tires me out and makes it easier to fall asleep. Not that I have time to swim on the swim team. Too many other sports to play. And besides, my father told me "Swimming isn't a real sport". So that settled that.

I had never been a ladies' man or had any women interested in me. I had never really considered myself cute, handsome, or attractive. That was until my first day of junior year. I had Amy, Ms. Willows and Brie all over me. I finally had a realization. I was in great shape, I was handsome like my father, and my family had the largest farm worth millions. Me being the oldest child meant I was seen as likely inheriting the farm. How could I be 18 and only now realizing all this. I must be slow or ignorant.

I was driving as fast as I could to get home. The main office was a large red barn next to the main house. Inside the office there were 6 employees. Tami was my target. She oversaw all the equipment. Especially cell phones, computers, and other expensive gadgets. My dad gave everyone cell phones that worked for us. He said it made it easy to always be able to get ahold of employees, but I think he knew how expensive they were, and he enjoyed helping the people that worked hard for him.

I want to say I walked to Tami's office. But in reality, I RAN!

Out of breath I told Tami I needed a cell phone and laptop. She didn't even question why I wanted $4,000 worth of items. She went into the closet, pulled out a brand-new high-end Mac computer and the newest iPhone. Both still wrapped in plastic she asked, "Anything else?"

My response was 'Nope' as I took the items, turned them over in my hands, and turned to leave.

Tami's response was "too bad." as she turned back to face her computer. Again, I had just overlooked Tami and her statements. If I would have been paying attention, I would have realized Tami is a 40-year-old spinner. If you are unsure what a spinner is, then I will explain. A spinner is a petite beautiful woman. One so small and delicate that you can have them sit on your dick and you could spin them around like a top with your dick inside her. If one was so inclined.

Tami was barely 5-0 and 100lbs. She had tiny little B-cup tits, she had short brown hair, a tight firm ass (she always wore teenager type low waist jeans), and the most perfect dick sucking lips. She was 40 but looked like a 16-year-old gymnast in prime condition. She was obviously dieting and keeping in shape.

Without realizing any of this I took the items and ran out of the barn, into the house, and in my bedroom upstairs.

I sat at my computer and opened my phone. I wanted to see the pictures of Amy. As I stared at them on the tiny phone, I realized I could download them to my computer and see them on my 85-inch television instead. That took a mere 15 more seconds and now, the moment of my dreams, all of Amy on 85 inches.

I asked for one picture. Amy took dozens of pictures in various poses. Nude front, nude side, nude showing her ass. And then from a distance. Curiously this picture wasn't a selfie. Someone else had taken the picture for her. 5, 10, 15, no... 50 pictures at least were on my phone of her from a distance. Then there were several videos. The first one was shot by her from a selfie point of view. She was smiling, calling herself "stupid" for doing this and so on. The last 4 videos were from a distance, and someone was recording Amy and telling her how to stand, move, smile or "stick that butt out."

I finally realized it was BJ. Her real name was Sloan, but she earned the nickname of BJ. How? Well, you could figure that out. Sloan was a slut. Not just that but a high school girl for hire. Kinda like a prostitute. She had one rule. Pay me money and I will do anything. I had heard stories from students both male and female. If you paid what she wanted she would do ANYTHING. I did not have any first-hand knowledge of this, so I believed a lot of the stories were trumped up by guy talk.

But I could hear BJ talking, telling Amy this and that. Finally, BJ talked about being surprised Amy would allow naked pictures. Amy responded with being "very surprised" herself, but it was for a guy. BJ laughed and stated, "Anyone I would know?"

Amy finally looked a little shy and stated "Mark."

BJ made an "OOOOhhhh" sound as she stopped the recording. The next recording was of Amy twerking. Oh my. Her ass shook, bounced, and wiggled way more outside of the confines of that skirt. It was too bad there were no close ups. This video was only R rated.

The last video was of Amy walking around the locker room. It was exactly like the boy's locker room. It even had the segmented football type area off to one side. But everything was the mirror image of the boy's locker room with the sports medicine room directly between the two large locker rooms. This made me realize you could be in the sports medicine room and look right into the girl's locker room. I don't mean the toilets, I mean the locker area where you change, and the showers were in full view from the SM room.

I have been in the SM room hundreds of times mostly for ankle taping, ice bags on my knee or burn applicant due to falling on artificial turf. I had never known that all I had to do was peak through the cheap white window blinds and I would be staring at naked girls on the other side. It was my junior year, and I was learning so much.

I was brought back to the current situation by Amy and BJ now standing side by side. Both completely naked, pointing the phone at the mirror, and BJ saying "Hey Mark. You are welcome. Enjoy these pics and vids."

Amy let out a huge "What? You have been taking videos?! Ok. But Mark these are for you only!"

Amy had a stern look on her face. I had no intention of anyone else ever seeing these pics and vids.

I created a server for my computer, Amy's computer, her cell phone and my cell phone. I had full control over her items. I could activate the camera or video function at any time and either listen or see whatever the phone or computer saw or heard. I know, a little pervy, but I had told Amy she didn't have to do anything for these items. I was getting what I wanted without making a new bargain.

To say I slept at all that night was an understatement. I woke up at 3 am and could not go back to sleep. I decided to go for a swim in the quarry.

The quarry was the only reason our farm did so well. Many years ago, in the 20's, the quarry was mined too far down and too far wide. The stories are that a certain type of granite was mined until they hit a "gusher of a spring." Hot water flooded the 50-acre quarry and all mining stopped. They had to create a miles long creek to connect the water to a river.

The water has several different minerals in it. They are special and impossible to filter out easily or cheaply to make it drinkable for humans. The overflow creek and quarry had no fish, or bugs in it. The minerals weren't crazy bad but were not good for animal life.

The quarry, however, was always 90-degree water and fun to swim in. It was almost like natural salt or chlorine. You could swim in it, your eyes burned a little at first, but it was just fine for people. Drinking a little much would give you a stomachache but no other serious issues in small doses.

At 3 am I had no expectation of seeing another soul. I grabbed my gear, drove my truck, and parked at the gate. The whole quarry was double fenced and topped with razor wire. State rules made us block the area off from wildlife as best as we could, so it was very secure.

As I walked down to one of 4 beaches, I saw splashing in the of the water. Not fish, not deer, it was a person... and boy was I in for a surprise.