Farm Girl Amy Pt. 16

Story Info
Amy and a night of firsts.
3.5k words
4.6
10.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time Amy had met my parents in several years. I was frustrated it had been today at this somber time. The "date" was over shadowed by Amber's need for help. I was not mad, but the timing sucked.

Sloan assisted my mother Miriam with dinner while Amy sat at the dinner table with my dad Morrison, Roy, and Matthew. Amy was cradling Miranda in her arms. Amy told stories, all PG rated, Roy and Morrison loved them. Dinner was ready and Sloan took Miranda in her arms while Amy ate. Matthew sat between Amy and Sloan for dinner.

Amy and Sloan each took turns cutting up food for Matthew and made a big deal about whose turn it was to feed him a bite. Matthew loved the attention.

Friday night should have been a night to party but sitting at home with family, Amy and Sloan was just as fun.

I made a plate of food and told Sloan I wanted to talk with Amber. Sloan nodded.

Amber was in the spare bedroom next to mine. I opened the door and Amber was lying on her bed tapping at Sloan's cell phone. I handed her a brand-new iPhone and told her it was hers. Amber was skittish but thanked me. I placed the food on the bed and sat down. I was unsure as to what Amber had gone through and I needed some information.

I told Amber about Sloan's employment, her duties, and her pay. I told Amber I was willing to help her if she wanted it or needed it. Amber stated she could go back to her parent's house if I did not want her there. I explained that is not what I meant. I asked her if she wanted me to call the police due to being sold to the store as a juvenile and held captive. Amber stated "no."

I asked Amber if she wanted me to burn the store to the ground with the "greasy guy" inside. Amber stated, "no." I asked Amber what she wanted. She hesitated and stated she didn't know. I told Amber she had plenty of time to stay with my family and figure that out. I showed her how to use the television and told her we would buy some new clothes tomorrow. Amber laughed and looked down at her leather outfit.

The outfit was straight out of a bondage porn video. It consisted of a large "V" that covered her tits and pussy. The back was a thong that cut between her ass checks and wrapped around her hip to connect in the front. There was not much else to it.

Amber stated she was always naked at the porn shop. She was required to sing, dance, pour drinks, and clean. If she did not obey, they would activate the collar and shock her. Amber stated when the collar was activated, she would twitch, fall, or pass out if they held the button too long.

I did not press Amber for too much information. I wanted to wait for her to feel secure and comfortable. Amber asked where the bathroom was. I pointed to the door next to her bed and explained she had her own bathroom. I went into my room and grabbed a couple of my T-shirts and shorts. I laid them on the bed.

As I was walking out Amber returned to the bed wearing a white towel. She had not yet showered but thanked me for the clothing. She handed me the leather outfit and asked about the bathroom gadgets. I showed her how to turn on the shower, the heated floor, and how all the other switches worked. Amber stated the bathroom was complicated like a "rocket ship."

It was easy to talk with Amber. Her voice was soothing and beautiful. Her eyes were blue and full of calm. After her long ordeal I expected more anger, rage, or distrust. I did not sense any in her.

I asked Amber if she wanted me to get Sloan. She replied, "no. I would like to be alone for a bit."

I left Amber's room and returned to the living room.

Miranda was playing with Amy and Sloan was helping Matthew with homework. I saw Miriam and Morrison snuggling on their large chair. Miriam had a large glass of wine in her hand and Morrison had a large smile on his face. I sat down across from them and asked Morrison "2 days in a row or 3?"

He replied, "it's not me. It's your mother. Every time she drinks, she attacks me. I'm the victim here."

Miriam finished drinking her glass of wine and Sloan was at the ready and filled it back up to the top. My mother Miriam was not a heavy drinker. This was the first time in years I had seen her drink two glasses of wine. Sloan winked at me.

The clock chimed 8 O'clock. Amy and Sloan gathered Matthew and Miranda and disappeared upstairs. 30 minutes later Amy and Sloan slid down the stairs. They were each wearing a very sexy set of lingerie. Amy's was yellow and red with blue bows on the shoulder. The cut of the panties was very high on her waist and it made her long tan legs look even longer. Sloan was wearing a set of turquoise lingerie that had little blue tassels here and there. She turned around to show it was backless and a thong. As they both got closer, I realized the outfits were see through.

I moved to the middle of the couch. Amy sat on one side and Sloan on the other.

My parents sat across from us. Miriam finished her glass of wine and winked at Sloan. Sloan got up and asked Miriam to help her with the lingerie. Sloan leaned over my father's face, her tits inches from his eyes, and Miriam made a big show of unlatching, latching, tucking, and pulling on the lingerie.

Sloan turned and asked about the back. She stuck her ass out and bumped into my father's hand. By mistake of course. Miriam fidgeted with some bows as my father's eyes were glued on her butt. After a minute or two Sloan thanked Miriam and Sloan sat next to me again. My father whispered into Miriam's ear, and they ran out the door again. The metal door banging shut.

Sloan laughed, "I like to help your mom. Is that okay?"

I asked Sloan, 'how far you willing to go?'

Sloan stated, "as far as my owner lets me."

Amy grabbed my hand and asked if we could watch a movie in my room. Sloan and Amy walked ahead of me and pulled off their lingerie. It hit the floor before the stairs. My boner was full and causing me great problems when walking. Amy and Sloan held hands, took long slow steps, and exaggerated every step by wiggling their butts in my face.

Two beautiful pussies glided up the stairs ahead of me. I must have looked like a kid in a candy store as I followed them holding their lingerie in my hands. As we walked up the hallway, I saw Amber looking out her door.

Naked Amy and naked Sloan guided me into my room like a blind man. Amber smiled at me. I saw she was wearing my shirt and shorts. They were much too big for her, and she stated "Have fun" as my bedroom door closed behind me.

Amy and Sloan walked over to my bed, they both crawled in slowly, sticking their asses in the air, and smiling back at me. I stripped my clothes down to my boxers. I was unsure how far they were willing to go so I did not want to push it.

Amy and I began to kiss. Sloan walked over to my television and turned on some dumb Adam Sandler movie. I was not interested while I made out with Amy. This was the first time I had ever seen her tits. They were D-cup or DD-cup. They were large but looked great on her tall frame. I sucked on her nipples and stroked her back. I then kissed her neck and we continued to make out.

I laid on my back and Amy crawled on top of me. We continued to kiss as she ground her pussy on my dick. I was hard as a rock. Sloan joined in and began kissing Amy's neck and sucking on her nipples. I was in heaven. After several minutes Amy asked me to lie on top of her. We continued to kiss, and she wrapped her hands around behind me and grabbed my ass. She asked "Can I see your ass? Please?"

I got out of bed and told Sloan to take off my boxers. Sloan was happy to help and whipped them down in an instant. I walked around the bedroom, turning, posing, and picking up clothes off the floor. Amy was very happy and stated "I should drop more things on the ground. I love watching you pick them up."

Sloan however was focused on my dick. Her eyes were locked on as it swayed, bobbed, and poked straight out.

I asked playfully, 'any requests m' ladies?'

Sloan and Amy whispered quickly while I stood there. After several seconds they stated, "10 jumping jacks."

Lame. I performed them with my dick banging into my stomach.

"10 pushups", Amy requested next.

I performed them and Amy walked over to stroke my ass until I finished.

'Anymore?' I asked.

The girls giggled and stated, "Our turn."

Sloan and Amy climbed out of bed. I climbed back in. They danced around the room holding hands, kissing, and groping each other. Sloan was the better dancer. She was snakelike and slithered like Anna. Amy had a better body but was not as flexible or experienced like Sloan. It did not matter. Amy was my favorite.

After 30 minutes or more they both climbed back in bed. I asked Amy if I could 'eat your pussy?'

Amy stated, "Please. I want you too so bad."

I told Sloan to lay back next to Amy. They both propped themselves up on my pillows and Amy spread her legs. I told Sloan to spread her legs too. I was very happy to see both their spread pussy's open and waiting. I climbed off the bed and walked towards the closet. Both women looked confused.

I opened the door and stated, 'Anna get out here.'

Anna bounced out on cue. She must have been waiting and ready. Sloan's jaw dropped as I walked naked Anna over to Sloan. Her legs were spread, and her pussy was dripping wet. I told Anna, 'Eat her pussy, make her cum, do not stop until she has cum 3 times.'

Anna saluted me and stated, "yes sir."

Anna pounced on Sloan headfirst. Her mouth latched on Sloan's pussy. A large red bush of hair was all that I could see. Sloan's pussy was entirely blocked now. Sloan's eyes were rolled back in her head as Anna's hands wandered up to Sloan's tits.

Amy was still lying on her back, legs spread, pussy glistening, and she had a big smile on her face. I stated, "And now it's your turn."

I crawled past Anna and began kissing my way up Amy's long legs. I began to lick and kiss her folds. I sucked on her clit and then drew circles with my tongue. I then focused on her clit. I began to nibble and suck. I alternated for 30 minutes until she squeezed her legs together against my head and began shaking. Amy pressed my head into her pussy from the back of my head. She began to breathe heavily and then relaxed all at once.

Amy got her first orgasm.

I crawled up to her face and whispered in her ear, 'that's one.' As my hands began to squeeze her tits. I then crawled back between Amy's legs. I began to suck on her nipples. I pulled on them, nibbled on them, and sucked on them. They became filled with blood and stuck out menacingly. I blew cold air on them, and Amy shivered.

I went back to her pussy and began sucking again. Amy moaned and stated, "Oh god. Two will be impossible."

I heard Sloan moaning and saw her reach her right hand out. She and Amy held hands as Anna continued her work. I was upset. I had hoped I could see what Anna was doing. Any pointers would have been appreciated. Sloan orgasmed and went limp. Anna stopped, told Sloan to roll over and stick her ass in the area. Sloan complied.

Sloan was on her knees, ass in the air, her pussy was red and swollen. Anna began sucking on Sloan's small lips, first the left one and then the right one. Anna looked at me and winked. Anna moved up and began licking Sloan's anus. Sloan moaned even louder. Anna grabbed both of Sloan's ass cheeks, pulled them farther apart and wiggled her tongue against Sloan's butthole again. Sloan moaned louder. Anna returned to Sloan's pussy and began licking it like a dog. She then pursed her lips and began to suck firmly on Sloan's around clit.

I sat and watched Anna work for several minutes.

I looked back to see Amy getting her nipples sucked by Sloan. I went back to Amy's pussy and 30 minutes later she had a second orgasm. Amy was breathing hard and asking for a break. I looked at Anna who shook her head indicating "no."

Sloan then orgasmed right after Amy. Sloan had been latching onto Amy's nipple for a while now. Anna told Sloan to flip back on her back. Sloan was moving very slowly but complied. Her chest, neck, and hair were wet with sweat.

I told Amy to flip over on her knees. Amy too complied but stated "break. Please. Just 5 minutes." I looked at Anna and she shook her head "no." I did my best to copy Anna's technique. I had never considered licking Amy's anus but when I did, she enjoyed it immensely. Although, not surprisingly as much as when I latched on her clit and sucked. I used my thumb and rubbed her anus with small light circles. I saw her clench and relaxed repeatedly.

Anna was looking at me with a sideways look. She pulled her face out of Sloan's-soaked pussy and stated, "nice job. She's getting close." I looked up to see Amy was now sucking on Sloan's tit. I continued my attack as my mouth was getting tired. 5 minutes later Amy came again. Her ass bucked in the air. Her little butthole winked at me over and over. Amy finally laid flat and continued to suck on Sloan's nipples.

I guessed this was my cue that she wanted me to not eat her pussy anymore. Anna winked at me as she continued to tease Sloan. Anna was licking circles around her clit, up and down her lips, but never touching her clit. I watched and laughed.

Amy was latched onto Sloan's right nipple. I crawled out of bed and began sucking her left nipple. Amy and I looked at each other and smiled wide trying not to laugh as we sucked on her friends' tits together. Sloan began wiggling her hips, bucking her hips, and trying to find Anna's tongue. Anna's tongue was too quick. No matter where Sloan twisted, bucked or moved Anna would move her tongue close but not onto her clit.

I saw Sloan open her eyes. They were bloodshot and Sloan was losing her mind. I whispered in her ear, 'Do you want number 3?'

Sloan looked at me and moaned, "Yes please sir."

I told her, 'I don't believe you. Make me believe you.'

Sloan moaned louder, "Please. Make me cum."

I told Sloan again, 'This time yell. Please make me cum!'

Sloan screamed loudly, "Please! Let me cum. Oh god. Let me cum."

I'm sure everyone in the house heard her. I winked at Anna, and she latched on Sloan's clit and began sucking harder than she had sucked all night. Sloan began screaming and thrashing. After 2-3 minutes she went limp and pushed Anna's head away from her pussy.

Amy stopped sucking on Sloan's nipple and smiled. I too let go and crawled into bed next to Amy. We began to whisper about how much fun we had tonight. My dick was still rock hard as I had enjoyed myself but had not cum yet. Amy looked at Sloan and Anna and asked if they were willing to help her out.

They were both panting and stated, "Hell yeah."

I rolled onto my back as Amy began to suck on the head of my cock. Anna crawled between my legs and was sucking on one ball at a time. She would suck the whole testicle into her mouth and then let it pop out. She would go back and forth while I French kissed Sloan.

After 5 minutes Sloan took over for Amy and Amy began kissing me. Amy asked who wanted to take his "cumshot."

Anna begged to be on the receiving end. She enjoyed eating cum and getting facials almost as much as sex. Amy asked me if that was okay and I stated, 'Anything you want.' Amy smiled. Sloan kept sucking the head of my dick and stroking my shaft. Amy leaned over and hung her tits in my face. I started sucking on her nipples. Alternating back and forth.

Amy was whispering dirty ideas in my head. She stated "Next time. All the women will line up. Ass in the air. You can walk back and forth eating each pussy, fucking each pussy, or fucking each ass. You can tear them up, you can wreck them, you can destroy their holes."

Amy continued, "Each woman will need to visit the hospital to stitch their pussies back together. You will be known as "The Wrecker". You will destroy each woman and they will thank you for it."

Okay. That did it. I was ready.

I jumped up, pulled Anna's face to my dick with my hands, and Amy started recording. I started thrusting over and over into Anna's mouth. She had no ability to suck dick, but I kept thrusting repeatedly. I finally orgasmed and a torrent of semen shot out. Just as it happened before with Tami, Anna began swallowing as fast as she could, I kept pumping my dick in her mouth, and semen shot out her nose.

I did not stop pumping, emptying my balls in her mouth. After what felt like 5 minutes of pumping, I pulled my cock out of Anna's mouth. Tons of unswallowed semen poured out, Anna coughed, and semen shot out of her nose again and onto my legs.

Sloan and Amy stated "Woah" in unison while Anna hacked and gagged trying to breath.

Anna grabbed my garbage can and hid her head inside. Her mane of red hair blocked our view of her face. I regained some of my composure and asked Anna if she wanted a towel or something. Anna kept her head in the plastic garbage can but gave me the "thumbs up". I thought to myself that at least she wasn't unconscious like Lisa had been.

I heard a baby crying and Sloan ran out of the bedroom naked. Amy commented, "She's getting really comfortable here."

After 5 or more minutes Anna lifted her head. Her eyes were bloodshot, her face was red and swollen, and all the blood vessels in her face and next were bulging. Anna stated with a raspy voice, "I almost drowned."

More semen leaked out of her nose and into the can. I walked her into the bathroom to let her get cleaned up. When I came back out, I put on my boxers and sat with Amy. She had a huge smile on her face. Amy stated "Your load almost killed her. She's a pro too."

We laughed as Sloan returned. She had a weird look on her face. Sloan stated, "Uh. I think your parents just asked me to join them in a threesome." Amy and I laughed while Sloan looked puzzled.

I told Sloan, 'No. You've had enough tonight. Come lay down.'

Sloan crawled into bed as she asked where Anna went. I told her Anna was likely puking up my semen. Sloan stated, "Yeah. I was impressed. Your shot is like 50 or 100 times bigger than any I have ever seen." Amy nodded in agreement.

Amy stated, "Although. My own experience is with watching porn. This was my first time getting real hands-on experience. It was great. My clit is sore."

I walked over, turned off the television, and the bedroom lights. Amy, Sloan and I crawled into bed together.

Anna came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. Her hair was soaked and matted. Sloan gave her a sleeping cap and drug her into bed with us. I had Amy on one side, Sloan on the other, and Anna on the far side. Good thing I had a king-sized bed.

Sleep came quickly to all 4 of us.