The Dupe Pt. 01

Story Info
Tim helps Molly out of a sticky situation.
2.7k words
4.34
7.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all grew up together as best friends. My name is Tim. I'm 19 years old. I grew up in Truevill. My neighbors were Molly and MacKayla or as we call her LaLa. Molly and LaLa are identical twins. Born to a Christian pastor and very conservative mother. They are the quintessential girls next door. Beautiful face, smile, eyes, and long brown hair. DD-cup tits and athletic bodies.

They both played soccer, softball and swam.

Molly and I were best friends from childhood. She was the best person, kind to everyone, and loved by everyone. LaLa was a troubled pain in the ass. She smoked, drank, and got arrested more than once before she graduated from high school.

Joe was a year older than us. He lived on the other side of town. Molly and Joe met freshman year and were instantly in love. Molly and Joe were connected at the hip, but Molly would never do anything but kiss. No handjobs, no blow jobs, no heavy petting, no touching boobs, and no sex.

L La on the other hand. She had tattoos, piercings, and slept with tons of guys. And girls.

Joe wanted to marry Molly in high school. Without being set in life or ready to be a husband. He had no real job, career, or education so he went into the military. Lots of false promises of making good money, free housing, free education, and fun times. He was stuck for 7 years or more.

Joe and Molly kept in touch by letters and email. He visited rarely due to being deployed in far off locations.

I had been working hard with my dad. Building houses, doing construction, and I started a hobby of photography. One commercial building was in such bad shape my dad bought it to just tear it down and make a parking lot. I begged him to keep it, it had awesome commercial beams, exposed brick, industrial flair, large rooms, offices, and a lobby. I intended to repair the problems, clean it up, and make it a huge photo studio. There was a large parking lot with trees, bushes, and grass. A little TLC and the place would be ideal for any kind of wedding pictures, high school graduation pictures, Santa pictures, or whatever you need.

I was making good money.

I was updating the building, and I heard a knock on the lobby door. It was Molly. She was crying and I let her inside. This usually meant Joe did something wrong. After we talked for a while I learned Joe asked Molly via email for some "sexy pictures". He was stationed in the middle east somewhere and was "missing her terribly." Like all guys do he was putting too much pressure on her and she was scared or not ready.

I used my computer and we logged onto the email. Joe was in an area that was blocked. So, they each logged onto his email account. They would write a letter, save it as a draft, and then the other would log on and read it. It was a way to get around the military block of sending letters and it was tricky.

The letter talked about Joe missing the sight of Molly. He was worried he would forget her beautiful face. Blah blah blah. He then asked for bikini pictures or sexy pictures. He "desperately needed to see her." They were in love and Molly was unsure of having her picture taken or taking her own picture. I comforted her and stated, 'you know. I take pictures.'

Molly stopped crying and stated, "You want to take naked pictures of me?"

I told Molly I was her best friend. I was a photographer, and we could figure it out together.

Molly thought about it for a while, and we discussed some photo set ups. On a bed, by a window, in the grass, posing against a car, in the industrial area, and what she would wear. Molly was too vanilla. Afraid to wear tight or see through clothes. To show skin made her worry about her father "the pastor" and she felt weird about showing her naked body.

I told Molly, 'Your identical twin sister does not feel the same.'

I pulled up LaLa's Instagram account and Reddit accounts. The IG account was full of sexy pictures, see through pictures, and the Reddit account was full of nudes, toys, and solo play with videos. Both accounts used face tuning technology, so she did not look anything like herself in real life. But the tattoos down her spine and eyebrow piercing were a dead giveaway.

LaLa worked at the largest grocery store in town. She met lots of men, high school, and college age guys. She partied a lot and kept herself busy.

Molly stated, "That's it. She's my twin. She can be in the pictures, flash her tits, get naked. Whatever. I don't have to."

I told Molly, 'You want your twin sister to get naked pictures taken and then we send them to Joe. He will see your sister's tits, pussy and ass. Are you okay with that?'

"Yes, I am. He will think it's me. But it won't be me. Then I won't be in this conundrum." She stated.

It was an idea. I will give her that, 'but will LaLa, do it?' I asked.

"Money. She only cares about money. Joe's been promoted 4 or 5 times now. He keeps saying he wants to send me money for an apartment or a newer car. My car is nearly dead." Molly replied.

'Fine. Set him up with automatic deposit to your account. We will haggle with your sister.' I advised.

Two weeks later and the money was set up. 2k a month into Molly's account. I had negotiated with LaLa for $50 for every photo session. 2-hour blocks. Anything we wanted. No limit. But she had to be Molly's identical twin again. Hair, make up, and body. The piercings had to go, and the tattoos had to go as well.

LaLa came to the studio. It had been set up for everything I needed. New lights, a bed, big windows, painted walls, multicolored spaces, and the grass area had been trimmed and fertilized. It looked like a real backyard or park setting now.

First thing I did was I took LaLa to the second floor. It had the biggest windows and the best light. I took my phone out and stated, "Ok. Your first session starts now."

My phone beeped and La La stated, "$50 for two hours."

I told LaLa, 'Get naked. We have to see what we can use and not use. Your angles, your tattoos, your hair, even your body must look like Molly's.' Without the slightest problem she took off her clothes, folded them and placed them on the bed.

She had great DD cup tits. A thin waist, trim arms, legs, and a hint of a bubble butt. Even though she had been out of school and not exercising as often she still looked good. I took dozens of pictures. Her arms out, up, her legs spread shoulder wide, and I had her turn around. She had a bunch of Chinese symbols tattooed up her spine in dark black ink.

I was unsure if make-up could cover it. No other tattoos but the eyebrow piercing had to go. She pulled it out and stated it would be healed in a week.

I took close up pictures of her face, ears, mouth, nipples, and pussy. Even her feet needed to be photographed to make sure they were exactly the same.

Now came the hard part. I looked at Molly and stated, 'Now you. Take off your clothes and stand next to LaLa.' I knew Molly would argue, withdraw, and fight.

I was surprised. She walked slowly over to LaLa, started to undress slowly and I took dozens of pictures as she stripped. She too placed her clothes on the bed, folded nicely. Molly had the exact same tits as LaLa. Same ears, same feet, same mouth, same teeth, and same everything.

The problem was Molly was 15lbs skinnier and it showed. Her thighs were a little toned, her arms toned, her butt perkier, and her stomach showed a little bit of her abs. They stood side by side for the pictures.

I had them twirl, squat, stretch, bend over looking at me, turn, bend over facing away, crawl on their hands and knees. I had close up pictures and full frame pictures of them naked from nearly every angle. I finally had them climb on the bed to cuddle, hug, and lay back.

After two hours I had thousands of pictures. All very good quality, good lighting, and ready to send to Joe. The problem was I had to photoshop LaLa's tattoos. Airbrush her stomach to make abs and make little tweaks here and there.

The next day LaLa and Molly would be exercising together. I needed their bodies to be more similar. I gave LaLa one month to lose 15lbs but 20lbs would be better. Molly guaranteed she would lose it.

They got dressed while we planned the next photoshoot in a week. We needed the same clothes, shirts, jeans, shoes, hats, and they needed the exact same haircut. I was worried word might get out, so they promised to go 2 hours away to a hair salon to get matching haircuts.

I looked through the pictures of the twins. They were hot. Their tits were huge, their pussies were bald, and nearly identical. LaLa had barely noticeably longer labia due to sex. But the biggest problem was the tattoo.

Idea after idea came to me and each was worse than the next. I continued to work for my dad and work in the studio. The office area was cleaned, organized, and it looked like a normal office. Ready for 20 or so people to work an eight-hour day and eat Cheetos while complaining about the copy machine getting low on ink or paper.

My phone rang. A woman named Becky wanted to meet me at the studio. She wanted to book me for pictures.

I met Becky at the studio an hour later, I unlocked it, walked in the lobby and then into the office. The office area was set up and I used one of the back offices to do introductions, show off my pictures, and show clients the books, videos, or large prints I could make.

Becky was trying to get her boyfriend to propose to. She was worried his eye was wandering and she wanted to put his focus back on her. I pulled out some boudoir books, sexy car washing pictures, full naked, streaking, sexy, and hardcore shoots I had done with other women. I told her I could even make GIFS for her phone, short videos to post on IG, or just make professional still images using photoshop and filters.

Becky decided she wanted to do a sexy boudoir shoot indoors, a sexy car wash scene, and a full nude outside in the park like setting. A mix of printed pictures for a calendar or book and digital images including GIFS she could send her boyfriend. I quoted her 5k and it would take 4 hours. The contracts were simple. I owned all images, videos, and GIFS. She got to pick the ones she wanted but they would all have my watermark, and all pictures would be printed by me. She agreed and we set the shoot for the next day.

My setup consisted of lights, sensors, and 4 digital video cameras that recorded the scene. I would then walk around with two digital cameras on a single rig. Each click and two cameras took the same picture from nearly the same angle. Each camera has its own pros and cons. Quality, color, light, focus. Even the most expensive camera has limits. I use two in order to pick out the best picture from each shot. I could even mount a video recorder on it if I liked. But I had 4 video recorders set up in the room. 2 at normal height and two at 8 feet looking down slightly.

Most clients had no idea they were cameras. They thought they were light sensors or something.

I called Molly and asked for her help. One 4-hour session with a little behind the scenes editing of an hour or so and I would make 5k. Molly agreed. She brought a hose, a bucket, sponges, and soap for the car wash scene.

Becky showed up with 4 huge bags of clothes and a very nice red Camero for the car wash scene. It was already clean and waxed and it would look great on film. I introduced Molly and we began in the lobby. Lots of glass, metal frames, and couches with tall plants. Becky had nice C cup tits, a firm stomach, a dancer set of legs and a firm ass. She had a small V of hair above her pussy but was smooth everywhere else.

Molly was a little bashful as we set up and watched Becky strut around, strip, pose, shake her ass, and flash her pussy. We moved to the bedroom scene. There was a large window built into the brick next to the bed. We had large pillows, blankets, and a real bear skin rug on the floor.

Becky went through 5 clothing changes, two sets of lingerie, and two sets of tiny panties. She finally got completely naked, rolled around the floor, posed at the open window, spread her legs and pussy on the bed and glared at the camera with a very serious face.

The car wash scene was next. She tried on several bikinis while Molly set everything up. Nice frothy soap in the bucket and Beckey began posing. Leg up, head back, tits out, and she crawled on the hood, the fender, and everything. I finally told Becky to get naked but wear her boots only. I took low angle shots, high angle shots, close up face, tits, pussy, ass, and her covered in soap bubbles. The day was warm, so she crawled in the grass for the last shots.

She stretched, rolled, tossed her hair, and did some of the raunchiest full spreads I had seen. She spread her pussy lips, she pushed fingers in her ass, and she demanded close ups. Molly was astounded that Becky would do all this for a guy.

We cleaned up and talked about the final shots. They would be ready the next day. I would have the best ones cleaned up, sharpened, and shaded. The digital GIFS and pictures would be ready for her to choose.

Molly talked about getting several backdrops or green screens for fake beach pictures, Eiffel tower pictures, or "running with the bulls" type shots. I thought was a good idea and looked into it while I edited her pictures, made GIFs, and made Becky look like a Playmate model or porn star.

Some of the pictures were down right the dirties Hustler style shots. Bare ass, pussy shots, spread lips, and not the type Molly had envisioned. She thought it would be all beauty, sassiness, and sultry. Not raunchy nudes and spread ass.

I explained some women will do anything. She is an example. She is paying her twin sister to pose as her for pictures to send to her boyfriend. Molly replied, "well when you say it like that. But it's not really another person. We are identical. We have the same DNA!"

'But you are not the same. Not the same name and Joe is in love with you. And wants to see your naked body. Not your twin sisters.' I explained.

I was not trying to frustrate her but explain the difference. Either way Molly stated, "I don't care. He's not getting naked pictures of me."

I pulled up my computer and showed her some of the naked pictures I had taken of them both together. They looked hot. They smiled the same, moved the same, and were very close to identical. Even Molly was surprised. I told her they would need to keep to the workouts, wear the same bras, panties, and bathing suits. They would need to go to the tanning booth to get the same tan lines too. I explained it would help me make the pictures the absolute best and fool Joe.

In reality it was for me too. I loved seeing them naked, spread, bent over and both together. How often have your ever seen two beautiful identical twins with amazing DD cup tits. Almost never right.